Deathstroke vs Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Deathstroke vs Cyber

Who wins?

Since Cap can't beat him can Slade do it?

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict
Deathstroke vs Cyber

Who wins?

Since Cap can't beat him can Slade do it?

Cyber

Roldz
Didnt Cyber got an upgrade, something about his psi powers mutation or should i say growth..

carver9
cyber everytime but slade is awesome though.

guy222
cyber

id369
Cyber

Tazer
Yo.

aside from his skin being laced w/a-metal, wat else does Cyber have going for him again??

Tazer

id369
Hallucinogenic effect from its poison, all it takes is a scratch. Even Wolverine healing factor, has a hard time countering that.

Daredevil1
Cyber 8/10

Slade would need circumstances to win. Logan's healing is superior to Slades. And as mentioned above Logan's healing had trouble compensating against Cyber's poison.

Tazer
Yo.

currently, Cyber lack an HF and has a weak heart.

those facts, coupled with him needing to get w/in arms reach, lead me to side w/Slade in this instance due to him being able to atk (for considerable dmg when U factor in his pogo staff) at a distance AND being good enuff in h2h to 1-shot kill Cyber if he gets in close.

its a good fight tho either way.

Tazer

Battlehammer
currently cyber is dead pritty much

I assume we are speaking of classic cyber if so he wins pritty much every time.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
currently cyber is dead pritty much

I assume we are speaking of classic cyber if so he wins pritty much every time.

even classic cyber would lose to DS at least a coupla times, DS is simply too skilled to be dismissed and has faced much more dangerous foes than Cyber

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
even classic cyber would lose to DS at least a coupla times, DS is simply too skilled to be dismissed and has faced much more dangerous foes than Cyber

He not even more skilled then cyber and if he is it by such a low margin it have no barring on this match.

so what cyber has faced more dangerous opponets in slade.

also thats an awful arguement.

id369
I have not kept up with the current X-Men/Wolverine comics. Had no idea, they resurrected him, and nerfed him.

But yeah, my comment comes from the classic Cyber.

Master-Borg
He not even more skilled then cyber and if he is it by such a low margin it have no barring on this match.

so what cyber has faced more dangerous opponets in slade.

also thats an awful arguement. thats an awful argument yet you use it in your response to me? odd

Cyber's face is completely vulnerable and Cyber is not near as skilled as DS, who is almost a match skillwise for Batman

Depends on DS's equipment I guess

TricksterPriest
If Slade spams that power staff, even Classic Cyber would feel it.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Slade spams that power staff, even Classic Cyber would feel it. he wouldnt need spamming, considering his accuracy...one shot to the face should KO Cyber for good

Battlehammer
thats an awful argument yet you use it in your response to me? odd

Cyber's face is completely vulnerable and Cyber is not near as skilled as DS, who is almost a match skillwise for Batman

Depends on DS's equipment I guess
it not very vulnerable at all actaully he taken full on punches from guildo to the faces unphased.

DS is not almost a match for batman skilled wised ar eyou out of your mind? He second tier at best. Cyber is immensly skilled combatant and as vast amount of experiences he is with out a doubt in slades skill class.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Slade spams that power staff, even Classic Cyber would feel it.

not current equiptment.

also doubtfull havok shot a full blast at him with no effected.

Tazer
Yo.

not current equiptment.

howcum he doesnt have his current equipment??

also doubtfull havok shot a full blast at him with no effected.

in the face??

Tazer

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

howcum he doesnt have his current equipment??

in the face??

Tazer

lol slade current equiptment does not include his staff.

all cyber does is cover his faces...........makign the blast ineffective

Daredevil1

Batman could beat Cyber a couple a times with circumstances. Lets just go by who wins the majority.

And lets face it Slade is skilled and could possibly win but Cyber ultimately wins.

Tazer
Yo.

lol slade current equiptment does not include his staff.

just becuz his last few appearances (in GA iirc) have had him using 2 swords, rather than his sword & pogo staff doesnt mean he's changed his equipment.

all cyber does is cover his faces...........makign the blast ineffective

which means he blocks his sight.....giving DS time to pull some trick/move which could give him the advantage in their fight.

Tazer

Battlehammer
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.