dr doom w/prep vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who wins?
as powerful as sentry is, i reckon doom takes this?

horrorwolf
how much prep, he'd need a month or more to take Sentry IMO.

lordboo
Originally posted by horrorwolf
how much prep, he'd need a month or more to take Sentry IMO.
doom gets 2 weeks prep.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who wins?
as powerful as sentry is, i reckon doom takes this?

Doom

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lordboo
doom gets 2 weeks prep.

Doom

hush
doom + 1 day of prep = stomp.hang

"V"
Prep=Worst. Thing. Ever.

The F4 regularly take Doom down when he has prep, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to assume Sentry would be able to do so.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by "V"
Prep=Worst. Thing. Ever.

The F4 regularly take Doom down when he has prep, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to assume Sentry would be able to do so.

The FF also have a lot of experience with Doom which certainly help in fighting him.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by hush

doom + 1 day of prep = stomped.hang
Fix'd

"V"
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The FF also have a lot of experience with Doom which certainly help in fighting him.

Understandable, Sentry has more experience in general than the Fantastic Four though. I'm just pointing out the fact that prep has become highly over-rated.

I still reckon Bob would take it though, s'not like he's not a genius either (not to Doom's level, but enough to keep up).

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by "V"
Understandable, Sentry has more experience in general than the Fantastic Four though. I'm just pointing out the fact that prep has become highly over-rated.

I meant the FF have experience with Doom specifically. Reed probably knows exactly how Vic think at this point.

Originally posted by "V"
I still reckon Bob would take it though, s'not like he's not a genius either (not to Doom's level, but enough to keep up).

I thought this was one sided prep for Doom (didn't know Sentry was that smart)

horrorwolf

It is. Doom>>>>>>Sentry in prep. lol

1 day aint enough to overcome Sentry's powers/abilities though IMHO.

"V"
I meant the FF have experience with Doom specifically. Reed probably knows exactly how Vic think at this point.

Yeah I know what you meant initially, I'm just saying perhaps it'd be a non-factor considering the amount of experience Sentry is supposed to have. Like for example pitting Silver Surfer against Doom, he doesn't have too much personal experience (a few run ins maybe) but he'd still fare well.

I think it is one-sided prep, but what I mean by that is anything Vic can do/make he might be able to deal with. He's not as smart as Stark or Reed, think Pym level probably (he made CLOC).

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by horrorwolf
It is. Doom>>>>>>Sentry in prep. lol

1 day aint enough to overcome Sentry's powers/abilities though IMHO.

no expression

He gets 2 weeks not one day.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by hush

Understood.

batdude123
Doom wins.

tkitna
Sentry. I'm not sure Doom knows enough about him to prep for him in 2 weeks.

batdude123
Doom.

Sentry has shown anything so far that makes me think he could take a fully prepped Doom.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by batdude123
Doom.

Sentry has shown anything so far that makes me think he could take a fully prepped Doom.

Sidious takes Victor

bigbran
I like both Doom, and Sentry... both are powerful... I'm also going to base this off of, niether of them having prep...

I'd say Doom would win... of course, until Sentry shows a little... more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.