Colossus v. Box (Bochs)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shksprtx
No prep time, classic Colossus, Bochsie is bloodlusted from spending too much time in the armor. Who wins?

King_Mungi
Box, he has shown to alter organic metal from Death Metal II to Infinity War Colossus double.

shksprtx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Box, he has shown to alter organic metal from Death Metal II to Infinity War Colossus double.

Are you referring to Jeffries' Box?

I'm using Roger Bochs' Box (think right before he gets sent to New Life Clinic for treatment)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
Are you referring to Jeffries' Box?

I'm using Roger Bochs' Box (think right before he gets sent to New Life Clinic for treatment)

Sorry didn't see the Bochs part, but yes it's much closer than

Box I: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Box_I

guy222
Originally posted by shksprtx
No prep time, classic Colossus, Bochsie is bloodlusted from spending too much time in the armor. Who wins?

box

DigiMark007
Death Metal II, Mungi? I thought there was only 1 Death Metal? You might have it confused with the multiple Death's Heads.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Piotr is stronger but strength may not enough to beat Box.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Death Metal II, Mungi? I thought there was only 1 Death Metal? You might have it confused with the multiple Death's Heads.

I meant to just say Death Metal, but Death's Head II is pretty common so I mixed it by accident.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I meant to just say Death Metal, but Death Head II is pretty common so I mixed it by accident.

True true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.