juggernaut vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can classic jugs walked through darkseid omega effect. It has been proven on many occasions that jugs cant be stopped by any source of power. Do you think that if juggernaut was walking to darkseid to give him a pounding the omega effect would stop him. Jugs has his shield up completely.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
Can classic jugs walked through darkseid omega effect. It has been proven on many occasions that jugs cant be stopped by any source of power. Do you think that if juggernaut was walking to darkseid to give him a pounding the omega effect would stop him. Jugs has his shield up completely.

DS would depower Juggs much like Thor has done. THen simply Erase The Juggy.

guy222

Is this the True DS? Cain is badass

carver9
no this is the regular ds

carver9
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS would depower Juggs much like Thor has done. THen simply Erase The Juggy.

Why dont he do that to superman or orion

Swanky-Tuna
It has been proven on many occasions that jugs cant be stopped by any source of power.
False. Juggernaut is always stopped by psionic power, then there's celestial power, concrete power, and magic power.

carver9
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
False. Juggernaut is always stopped by psionic power, then there's celestial power, concrete power, and magic power.

Show me a scan of everything that you said. By the concrete didnt stop him, he stopped himself. Celestial power didnt stop him, he got tripped, and magic didnt stop him, show me that scan also. Juggernaut has never been stopped, not even by a blast that mad galactus run.

Swanky-Tuna
Show me a scan of everything that you said. By the concrete didnt stop him, he stopped himself. Celestial power didnt stop him, he got tripped, and magic didnt stop him, show me that scan also. Juggernaut has never been stopped, not even by a blast that mad galactus run.
Are you serious? Nearly all of Juggernaut's villain defeats were either because he was fighting the X-Men and they telepathied him or the X-Men suddenly show up and telepathy him. The concrete thing is common knowledge. Yeah, it was bad writing but it stopped him. Celestially powered Hulk clearly stopped him and magic stops him all the time. Thor's weakened Godblast stopped him. It caused a reaction that blew out the surrounding area.

What mad galactus run thing are you talking about?

carver9
Are you serious? Nearly all of Juggernaut's villain defeats were either because he was fighting the X-Men and they telepathied him or the X-Men suddenly show up and telepathy him. The concrete thing is common knowledge. Yeah, it was bad writing but it stopped him. Celestially powered Hulk clearly stopped him and magic stops him all the time. Thor's weakened Godblast stopped him. It caused a reaction that blew out the surrounding area.

What mad galactus run thing are you talking about?

So everything that you named juggernaut had his forcefield up. Nope he didnt except with thor. Thor god blast was close to being weakened. In that fight thor realize who was the dominant one and he had to teleport juggernaut away because he knew that he couldnt stop him. Magic, yeah I'll agree with you on that since magic can stop anybody but that same magic that you are referring to with juggernaut, he got stripped all the way down to the bones and was still walking saying that he was completely indestructible. Everytime the xmen has fought jugs, it was him without the force field. What character on the xmen is stronger than a god blast, please tell me because if thor couldnt take his helmet off (until he used his last source, magic) then what is the xmen going to do against a jugs with his forcefield up. Name me a character that has broken through juggernaut forcefield, then maybe I'll agree with you. Until then Im going to continue to think that youre guessing and that you dont know what in the h*** your talking about.

carver9
Look at the thor respect thread to see the scan of galactus fleeing when hit by the god blast. He was in pain, while jugs laughed at thors god blast and almost walked right through it until the ground gave in.

Swanky-Tuna
So everything that you named juggernaut had his forcefield up. Nope he didnt except with thor. Thor god blast was close to being weakened. In that fight thor realize who was the dominant one and he had to teleport juggernaut away because he knew that he couldnt stop him. Magic, yeah I'll agree with you on that since magic can stop anybody but that same magic that you are referring to with juggernaut, he got stripped all the way down to the bones and was still walking saying that he was completely indestructible. Everytime the xmen has fought jugs, it was him without the force field. What character on the xmen is stronger than a god blast, please tell me because if thor couldnt take his helmet off (until he used his last source, magic) then what is the xmen going to do against a jugs with his forcefield up. Name me a character that has broken through juggernaut forcefield, then maybe I'll agree with you. Until then Im going to continue to think that youre guessing and that you dont know what in the h*** your talking about.
His forcefield is just a power a writer made up to give Juggernaut a weakness and other writers just picked up because they didn't know much about the character. As mentioned in one of the Thor fights, the forcefield was depicted as the bulk of Juggernaut's durability. If it was so, Juggernaut would of been butchered so many times because I believe his forcefield has only been used in two comics where Juggernaut was a guest villain. Mentioning it is really as valid as mentioning his ability to shrink people.

Look at the thor respect thread to see the scan of galactus fleeing when hit by the god blast. He was in pain, while jugs laughed at thors god blast and almost walked right through it until the ground gave in.
Thor chased away a weak Galactus. Juggernaut withstood a weak godblast.

carver9
His forcefield is just a power a writer made up to give Juggernaut a weakness and other writers just picked up because they didn't know much about the character. As mentioned in one of the Thor fights, the forcefield was depicted as the bulk of Juggernaut's durability. If it was so, Juggernaut would of been butchered so many times because I believe his forcefield has only been used in two comics where Juggernaut was a guest villain. Mentioning it is really as valid as mentioning his ability to shrink people.

Thor chased away a weak Galactus. Juggernaut withstood a weak godblast.

I dont know where your getting this weak stuff from but youre wrong. Thor put his all in that god blast and it still did nothing. By the way, when isnt galactus hungry. Back to the topic. If you look at every bio of juggernaut it says that he has a forcefield, he dont use it but he has it. I have a bachelors degree but I didnt use it yet, does that mean i dont have it. Juggernaut has the potential to put up his forcefield but I would like to ask again, why put up something when you dont need it, the guy is completely indestructible. Another example, gladiator has superspeed but he dont use it, are you taking that away from him also. Like I said juggernaut with his forcefield is truly unstoppable, didnt see him get stopped yet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont know where your getting this weak stuff from but youre wrong. Thor put his all in that god blast and it still did nothing. By the way, when isnt galactus hungry. Back to the topic. If you look at every bio of juggernaut it says that he has a forcefield, he dont use it but he has it. I have a bachelors degree but I didnt use it yet, does that mean i dont have it. Juggernaut has the potential to put up his forcefield but I would like to ask again, why put up something when you dont need it, the guy is completely indestructible. Another example, gladiator has superspeed but he dont use it, are you taking that away from him also. Like I said juggernaut with his forcefield is truly unstoppable, didnt see him get stopped yet.

I wouldn't say Juggy is complete indestructible. I'd bet any number of beings would simply overwhelm Juggs or destroy him thru some kind of matter manip.

People who would serious pwn Classic Juggs

Thanos
DS
Takion
Infinity Man
Mangog
Molecule Man
Sersi
Champion with the PG
Genis Vell
Sentry
GL and the list goes on and On.

Hell Even Superman and WW would be able to kill him. Superman picks Juggy up and flies to the sun where he pounds on juggs till juggs cracks.
WW slices His head off with her sword once she commands him to drop his shield.

bigbran
I dont know where your getting this weak stuff from but youre wrong. Thor put his all in that god blast and it still did nothing. By the way, when isnt galactus hungry. Back to the topic. If you look at every bio of juggernaut it says that he has a forcefield, he dont use it but he has it. I have a bachelors degree but I didnt use it yet, does that mean i dont have it. Juggernaut has the potential to put up his forcefield but I would like to ask again, why put up something when you dont need it, the guy is completely indestructible. Another example, gladiator has superspeed but he dont use it, are you taking that away from him also. Like I said juggernaut with his forcefield is truly unstoppable, didnt see him get stopped yet. Umm... if you knew anything about Thor, Galactus, or hell, even the comic where Thor and Galactus fought... You would know that:

That was a severely weakened Galactus.
He was weak, wondering around space, and then he ran into Ego.
They had a fight... Thor interrupted, he hit Galactus... I mean, cheapshotted a Galactus that was farthur weakened by Ego.
Galactus looked down, picked him up, and threw him... Thor would have died if he hadn't have been rescued by Ego.

Then, when he got back... Galactus wasn't paying attention, and Thor channeled up his energy, and cheapshotted him...

That was really big pis also... and you would know this if you followed anything about Galactus...

Do you actually think that bringing that up in a Galactus fight, wouldn't bring up some questions...
At least Galactus wasn't hurt by a torch... at least Galactus wasn't WINDED by f*cking Hulk... every character has his bad days, and even Galactus has better duribility feats than Juggernaut (minus a comic or two...). He got his skin/everything flayed off... so?
That thing wouldn't have even affected Galactus.

Also, Juggernaut has never been stopped? What the hell is this?
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4805/thor198941216dj3.th.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4580/thor198941217zt2.th.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Back to the topic. If you look at every bio of juggernaut it says that he has a forcefield, he dont use it but he has it. I have a bachelors degree but I didnt use it yet, does that mean i dont have it.
You don't use a degree like an item from your inventory. It's not an ability. It's a note to prove you've attained higher education. You'd probably "use" it via the knowledge you attained every day.

You pretend like Juggernaut's thought process runs that deep. As far as I know, the forcefield has only been used twice. Once to give Thor a way to almost defeat him. In that comic it practically flat out stated that Juggernaut wasn't completely indestructible with his shield down.

The second was in a Spider-man comic, probably only there because the Thor writer used it. And I don't know what purpose it served. I guess he just wanted to include it.

And Gladiator mostly uses his speed for travel it seems. Just like Surfer.

endrict
DS wins with OE 10/10... but with out??? ummmm....tough call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.