Fist Fight: Juggernaut vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk
Who wins?

Is this the True DS?

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS would Punch Juggs off the planet. Win by BFR.

carver9
Juggernaut would punch ds off the planet, win by default. Theres nothing to speculate that darkseid can stop juggernaut movement and get past juggernaut forcefield (which has NEVER been penetrated.). Fist to fist... jugs win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
Juggernaut would punch ds off the planet, win by default. Theres nothing to speculate that darkseid can stop juggernaut movement and get past juggernaut forcefield (which has NEVER been penetrated.). Fist to fist... jugs win.

The force field isn't always on. Remember all the times the Xmen removed the helmet. THe force field isn't unbreachable. It only takes someone of sufficiant strength to get thru it. Besides, DS is so vastly strong over Juggs that DS could really punch Juggs off planet. WHo cares about juggs walking ability. what will that accomplish? DS could just use his superior Speed get behind juggs and use juggs own momentum to push juggs off world.

carver9
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The force field isn't always on. Remember all the times the Xmen removed the helmet. THe force field isn't unbreachable. It only takes someone of sufficiant strength to get thru it. Besides, DS is so vastly strong over Juggs that DS could really punch Juggs off planet. WHo cares about juggs walking ability. what will that accomplish? DS could just use his superior Speed get behind juggs and use juggs own momentum to push juggs off world.

This is for you:
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596

From what I read, I can tell that you dont know much about juggernaut. Juggernaut dont use his forcefield, he actually used it like 5% of his entire career. Why would he use it when his body is completely indestructible. That scan that I showed you is to show you info on juggernaut strength. You do realize that when hulk was outfitted as war hulk his strength was stated to be incaculable and juggernaut pushed him back with ease, for like a mile until getting tripped. You do realize that juggernaut easily out muscled thor. I have never witnessed anyone outmuscle juggernaut, if you did please show me a scan. Now I did see nimrod out maneuver juggernaut (that didnt use his forcefield) but thats about it. I have also seen juggernaut get punched from one state to another 1 (without using his forcefield) by onslaught. The thing with juggernaut is that he dont depend on his forcefield because he really dont need it. Why would a writter have a villian using something that would make him unbeatable. The villian always have to lose. By the way show me where the xmen took the juggernaut helmet off while he had his forcefield up, (it never happened). Also show me a scan of darkseid using superspeed. Darkseid has no way around the force field. Juggernaut can just lay on the ground and let darkseid punch on him for eternity without feeling any kind of pain but can the same be said for darkseid, nope. Juggernaut is one of the most durable characters in comics. Im giving this to juggy. No way to stop him.

carver9
By the way in this fight juggernaut is using his power to its full potential and that is including his unbreachable forcefield.

bitca360
This is for you...as you obviously do not know much about Darkseid's abilities, be they H2H or otherwise & even if they were evenly matched in strength, Darkseid is only about 20x more intelligent than Juggernaut, which believe it or not is very helpful....

Darkseid Respect Thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/366402_1-the-darkseid-respect-thread

charlemagne9746
Do you realize how much stronger DS is than Juggernaut? Lobo hurt his hand when he punched DS in the face. All DS did was stand there...it didn't do anything to him. DS is leagues above the Juggernaut. The True Darkseid is perhaps on the same level as Cytorrak himself....and do you see the Juggernaut beating the one who gave him that power in the first place..I think not.

bigbran
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Do you realize how much stronger DS is than Juggernaut? Lobo hurt his hand when he punched DS in the face. All DS did was stand there...it didn't do anything to him. DS is leagues above the Juggernaut. The True Darkseid is perhaps on the same level as Cytorrak himself....and do you see the Juggernaut beating the one who gave him that power in the first place..I think not. Do I have to answer that...
shifty

Also, Darky beats him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.