Colossus versus Venom, Carnage, Cyber, and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Four of the deadliest killers gang up on Piotr.

Can the metal man survive against this gang of killers?

Metalmanx
Can he survive? Yes.

Can he defeat them? No.

carver9
I think that he can take 2 out of the game quite easily. Thunderclap would destoy venom and carnage but the other two, dont know how he would do it. Sabertooth (during the aoa) already stalemate colossus and had colossus sitting on his back questioning sabertooth power. Cyber is just total indestructible, no way to harm him, him and colossus would be fight forever and add on the fact that cyber has a healing factor. colossus vs cyber and sabertooth, stalemate but the other 2 is out of the game as soon as the fight begins.

masterbruce
Colossus doesn't have thunderclap.

Just because you're super strong doesn't mean you can do thunderclap.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce

Err...why not? There's absolutely no reason Colossus couldn't thunderclap.

Hell, his metallic hands would probably produce an even more powerful thunderclap, too.

carver9

Youre wrong on this one. Thing thunderclapped in secret wars and colossus is stronger than thing. If you have the strength you can do it. Thunderclap isnt a power giving to certain people.

masterbruce
I figured you had to have really big hands to thunderclap.

the smaller the hands, the less powerful your clap (try it)...so it doesn't matter how strong you are, you can't produce shockwaves with regular sized hands

but I know it's comics, so I'll accept that Colossus can thunderclap

SpunkySmurph
1. Thunderclap wouldn't destroy Venom and Carnage... it might hurt Carnage a bit, but Venom wouldn't be affected very much at all really.

2. Cyber's face can be hurt

3. Sabertooth might be able to cut Colossus... for what it's worth.

Metalmanx
I figured you had to have really big hands to thunderclap.

the smaller the hands, the less powerful your clap (try it)...so it doesn't matter how strong you are, you can't produce shockwaves with regular sized hands

but I know it's comics, so I'll accept that Colossus can thunderclap

Dude, Superman does it all the time. And his hands are much smaller than Colossus'.

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
1. Thunderclap wouldn't destroy Venom and Carnage... it might hurt Carnage a bit, but Venom wouldn't be affected very much at all really.

2. Cyber's face can be hurt

3. Sabertooth might be able to cut Colossus... for what it's worth.

1. Actually, the thunderclap would hurt them both a lot. Unless Venom is now more resistant to soundwaves and I haven't been keeping track.

2. You're right.

3. He might be able to, but so far history has shown us that Wolverine, at least, is not able to pierce Colossus. Of course it's possible, but I'd say there's a good chance that Sabes can't either.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx

3. He might be able to, but so far history has shown us that Wolverine, at least, is not able to pierce Colossus. Of course it's possible, but I'd say there's a good chance that Sabes can't either.

Sabes might have a better chance of cutting Colossus since he's much stronger than Logan.

Cyber might be able to cut Colossus too.

Martian_mind
....cutting him would mean they'd have to get close,they don't want that.

but if they do,they get Fastball specialled into Canada.

Metalmanx
Sabes might have a better chance of cutting Colossus since he's much stronger than Logan.

Cyber might be able to cut Colossus too.

Right. Like I said, it's not proven, but yes, he does have a better chance since he's stronger.

Originally posted by Martian_mind
....cutting him would mean they'd have to get close,they don't want that.

but if they do,they get Fastball specialled into Canada.

Very true. I was about to say this myself.

Jyppe
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Nope, Carnage is more resistant against sonic attacks than Venom. Venom takes heat better, but is more affected by sonic attacks. I'm sure one hit wouldn't KO either one of them, but it would propably damage or slow them down.

Sam Z

Um... No.

guy222

Team

Roldz
Collussos shouldnt have any problem w/ thunderclap, infact itd be a unique one, metallic skin and all..

Didnt Executioner cut/injure Collusos w/ adamantium/shiar weapons..

I say all four of them working together would probably able to take down Collussos, Cyber's the key.. If he takes him out first then the rest dont stand a chance but if not he gets takin over by Cybers consciousness.. Just my 2 cents..

Nikkolas
not even close.

Nikkolas
And the team tears apart the Tin Man.

AngryManatee
It'll have to be a pretty big thunderclap considering Venom had been thunderclapped by the Hulk, and was even humiliated when Hulk made a better one-liner than him afterwards.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Nikkolas
And the team tears apart the Tin Man.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh yea? And how about this team vs. Thing? Who wins that one?

Nikkolas
The team.

I know for a fact at least Venom and Carnage have a huge speed advantage over both Piotr and Ben. Carnage is around Class 50 so his blows combined with his speed could rock either Thing or Colossus.

capt it up
there really no reason it would not pierce colossus.

both sabertooth and cyber are extremely strong in the 20 to n range

Nikkolas
Carnage is the strongest on his team, I believe?

Roldz
Really i thought it would be Venom..

Soljer
Toxin > Venom > Carnage.

Just for the record.

Anyways, as far as the fight goes....no one is strong enough to hurt Colossus with punches.

No one here can cut Colossus (Wolverine's failed before, and as has been mentioned, Wolverine's claws don't rely on strength - thus, MORE strength won't change the outcome.)

Colossus doesn't need to breathe, and his insides are all solid organic steel.

I don't see how anyone will hurt him.

Likewise, symbiotes are pretty damned invulnerable to blunt force, Cyber is almost totally invulnerable, and Sabretooth could definitely take quite a few shots before going down.

Everyone on the team is also faster than Colossus.

erm.

I can't see Colossus winning here, but it's hard to see him realistically losing, either.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Toxin > Venom > Carnage.

Just for the record.

Anyways, as far as the fight goes....no one is strong enough to hurt Colossus with punches.

No one here can cut Colossus (Wolverine's failed before, and as has been mentioned, Wolverine's claws don't rely on strength - thus, MORE strength won't change the outcome.)

Likewise, symbiotes are pretty damned invulnerable to blunt force, Cyber is almost totally invulnerable, and Sabretooth could definitely take quite a few shots before going down.

erm.

I can't see Colossus winning here, but it's hard to see him realistically losing, either.

Exactly. thumb up

That's what I first said on the previous page.

Nikkolas
Um, no?

Carnage is stronger than Venom ever was.

Venom isn't close to Class 50.

It goes Toxin > Carnage > Venom. They seem to get stronger with each new generation.

Nikkolas
Carnage > Venom + Spiderman. it's always been that way.

Soljer
laughing Bullshit. doped

Nikkolas
Where have you been?

Carnage has been above and beyond Venom in all areas since he came about.

Venom is only Class 30 last I heard.

Spidey is around Class 15....

So, that's 45....

Carnage being Class 50 means it is wholly true that he > Venom + Spidey.

Sam Z
Where have you been?

Carnage has been above and beyond Venom in all areas since he came about.

Venom is only Class 30 last I heard.

Spidey is around Class 15....

So, that's 45....

Carnage being Class 50 means it is wholly true that he > Venom + Spidey.

Don't get me started.
Check Venom respect thread, he kicks Carnage butt in 80% of their fights.

Nikkolas
So?

That's mainly because Venom is both smarter an dmore favored among the fans.

In all reality, Carnage should rip Brock in half. He's above him in EVERY category.

Sam Z
So?

That's mainly because Venom is both smarter an dmore favored among the fans.

In all reality, Carnage should rip Brock in half. He's above him in EVERY category.

Yeah, that's what they(writers) said like 15 years ago. Since then Venom beat his a$$ with his bare fists many times proving that he's both stronger and better fighter. Not to mention that he's more durable and once even got Carnage himself to admitt that he's no match for Brock.

Sam Z
1) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7833601
2) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7833603

Here are the scans.
So it's Venom>Carnage.
And I yet wanna see Toxin beating Venom...

Nikkolas
That's also what they say now, too.

The only conclusive wins for simply 1-on-1 fights between the two that I've heard about is Venom on Trial. Didn't he absorb Carnage's symbiote?

And hell no. Venom is not even close to Carnage in strength.

I call bullshit on this. Where did Kasady ever say that?

Sam Z
That's also what they say now, too.
Nope, they just do not update their directory.

The only conclusive wins for simply 1-on-1 fights between the two that I've heard about is Venom on Trial. Didn't he absorb Carnage's symbiote?
In Venom on trial Venom beat him twice. No, not beat, OWNED would be more accurate expression.
In maximum carnage he's been beating crap outta Carnage for two issues.
In Venom vs Carnage, Venom tried to reason with Kletus at first, then took him down.
In Carnage unleashed, they stalemated each other even though Venom unlike Carnage wasn't experienced in fighting over the net.
And in triumphant he humiliated Carnage. (scans above)

And hell no. Venom is not even close to Carnage in strength. That's why Venom took Carnage down with nothing but his brute strength alone?

I call bullshit on this. Where did Kasady ever say that?
Well, Carnage didn't say that he's no match for Brock himself, but when Brock claimed that he is, Carnage didn't even try to deny that.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Sam Z

In Venom on trial Venom beat him twice. No, not beat, OWNED would be more accurate expression.
In maximum carnage he's been beating crap outta Carnage for two issues.
In Venom vs Carnage, Venom tried to reason with Kletus at first, then took him down.
In Carnage unleashed, they stalemated each other even though Venom unlike Carnage wasn't experienced in fighting over the net.
And in triumphant he humiliated Carnage. (scans above)
That's why Venom took Carnage down with nothing but his brute strength alone?

I'm not saying Venom wouldn't beat Carnage, but I have to disagree on few points.

1. Venom on trial - Well, I only remember one of the fights, and that was when Venom just pounded on Carnage and I'm not sure Carnage even tried to attack Venom (Do you remember exactly what happened?)

They were both hit with the symbiote blocker, but they didn't reveal what effects the symbiote blocker had on them. Could have possibly lowered their durability or other stats.

2. Well, in Max. Carnage. Carnage's mind was pretty messed up. I'm well aware that Venom was physically weakened, but that's why he has a healing factor. Too bad healing factors don't really heal mental damage. Besides, Carnage wasn't seeking for a fight really.

3. In Venom vs Carnage - Carnage was about to give birth to Toxin. After he was done he couldn't even kill the Police officer who he infected with Toxin. It might have affected his fighting ability. Did the Venom ownage happen before or after he gave birth to Toxin? I don't have my comics at this appartement so I can't check it out.

4. Carnage did own him with a train though..

5. That really wasn't a fight, no was it?

Sam Z
Originally posted by Jyppe
I'm not saying Venom wouldn't beat Carnage, but I have to disagree on few points.

1. Venom on trial - Well, I only remember one of the fights, and that was when Venom just pounded on Carnage and I'm not sure Carnage even tried to attack Venom (Do you remember exactly what happened?)

They were both hit with the symbiote blocker, but they didn't reveal what effects the symbiote blocker had on them. Could have possibly lowered their durability or other stats.

2. Well, in Max. Carnage. Carnage's mind was pretty messed up. I'm well aware that Venom was physically weakened, but that's why he has a healing factor. Too bad healing factors don't really heal mental damage. Besides, Carnage wasn't seeking for a fight really.

3. In Venom vs Carnage - Carnage was about to give birth to Toxin. After he was done he couldn't even kill the Police officer who he infected with Toxin. It might have affected his fighting ability. Did the Venom ownage happen before or after he gave birth to Toxin? I don't have my comics at this appartement so I can't check it out.

4. Carnage did own him with a train though..

5. That really wasn't a fight, no was it?

Ok, let's see.
1. I have the book and I know exactly what happened there. According to the scientist that created the blocker, it's effect wears off when symbiotes hosts gets angry. Kletus got pissed, turned into Carnage and started beating the crap outta Spidey and court guards. Then Brock turned into Venom attacked Carnage and was strangling him on the floor. In attempt to save Carnage, Spider-man attacked Venom but got one-shotted in the nearest wall. Then came Daredevil and convinced Brock to leave Carnage alive. Venom quit fighting, so DD and Spidey tried to take Carnage on their own, but he took'em down without much efforts.
After short chat with scientist and lawyer Venom attacked Carnage for the second time, performed a nice combo and when Carnage was helpless Venom hit him with symbiote blocker, because he made a promise that he won't kill Cassidy.

2. I know Venom can heal from damage pretty fast, but apperantly not from hours (days?) of sonic-fire torture. He had many hours to heal after the torture, but after the time passed was still barely standing, so there's no reason to assume that he healed in seconds after Carnage appeared since even many hours weren't enough. Besides Carnage himself said that this trauma did not effected his speed and strength. So it still was pretty much a fare fight.

3. It happened after he gave birth but in some time, so Carnage had plenty of time to heal, besides when Venom gave birth to Carnage he was fine in the next book so it doesn't really damage symbiotes for long. In fact, Venom had no idea he gave birth to Carnage untill SPider-man told him... In the book Venom nailed Carnage to the ground in the subway and held him untill train hit him. So it wasn't much of an ownage but a proof that Venom is more than match for Carney in brute strength.

4. Well, he just pushed him off the truck, not really a big deal. We can't even tell if he was planning to push him under the train or it wasan accident.

5. No it wasn't. But Venom pretty much ebarrassed Carnage...

EDIT: Wow, it's been a while since I last time made such long post.

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer
Toxin > Venom > Carnage.

Just for the record.

erm.

This is the best statement on this site but I do think that sabertooth and cyber would be the biggest threat to colossus. Cyber is just as durable and his face is protected by a healing factor and he has super strength and is also a great fighter, hes actually the best out of all the people in this fight. Sabertooth, well he thrives off of pain. Sabertooth would have the key weapon that would penetrate colossus eyes and he is capable of getting that close to colossus to take that chance. He is also durable himself (adamantium bones) and has a healing factor that can take almost any kind of punishment. and match that all up with the fact that he have speed and is extremely agile with strength of his own (dont matter in this fight) and is the 2nd best fighter, he could be a great challenge by himself against colossus (not saying that he would win). Now were down to the last two. Venom, even though he is agile and is extremely fast got owned and thrashed by jugs and hulk and I know that these 2 are more powerful than colossus but I just dont see any difference in this fight. Colossus will mud stomp venom and carnage and thunder claps will work because it has always worked on venom and carnage. I know that these two are power houses but they always fall to punches, I have witnessed both of them fall to spiderman hands. Colossus would kill them. Thats why I see sabes and cyber as the biggest threat, both of them laugh punches off and both thrive off of pain, while the other two get a** stomped by power houses on a regular basis. just my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.