Sandman Vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

Scoobless
Sandman ... eventually.

Metalmanx
Stalemate, I'd say.

Swanky-Tuna
I guess he can erode Colossus over millions of years. Then tourists can visit the results.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I guess he can erode Colossus over millions of years. Then tourists can visit the results.

FTW!

TricksterPriest
I know Sandman is an idiot, but couldn't he just go into Colossus via his nose or his mouth and attack his internal organs?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I know Sandman is an idiot, but couldn't he just go into Colossus via his nose or his mouth and attack his internal organs? His internal organs are metal. His insides are metal. Colossus is metal.

TricksterPriest
Nuts. Oh well, it was worth asking. Pretty much a stalemate, or Sandman eventually wins.

masterbruce
Colossus takes out sandman before Sandman takes out Colossus.

Colossus will have to resort to using some trick to defeat Sandman, trapping him in cement, or smashing a fire hydrant and turning him into mud.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
Colossus takes out sandman before Sandman takes out Colossus.

Colossus will have to resort to using some trick to defeat Sandman, trapping him in cement, or smashing a fire hydrant and turning him into mud.

That would involve a plot device. Unless otherwise stated, no such things are included in this match.

Stalemate.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
That would involve a plot device. Unless otherwise stated, no such things are included in this match.

Stalemate.

then I guess whoever has a shorter lifespan loses.

Martian_mind
Sandman gives Colossus rust in a tender area.

well it would be tender if he wasn't metal.

Sparkz
Why do people think fire hydrents auto beat sandman the guys fought and beaten Hydroman for crying out loud water isnt a weakness unless he melds with it and well he can just turn rock hard to avoid that.

Symmetric Chaos
Sandman.

I would be a long fight though.

spidey-dude
if colossus punches sandman will just go right through him. no harm to him there.

Loot

Metalmanx

Loot

guy222
piotr

dmills
Sandman

juggernaut74
Good fight, I think Colossus can win. Perhaps the same way he took down Dust when he was slapping the New-X-Men around.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yes. When transformed, Colossus IS metal. Inside and out. Eyes, too. Even his hair. well at least thats how its supposed to be, when he transform all of his organic matter becomes Metallic.

But you have current writes who seem to think only his "skin" Transforms.

bluewaterrider
Quick question for you Big C, because you probably own the issues --

when Rogue takes Colossus' power, does she do so while Petey's still in human form or can and has she also done it while Pete's in his metal "Colossus" form, too?

Thought of this because someone showed a YouTube collage video where Rogue had the power of Colossus, Psylocke, and Archangel added to her own (Xmen Legacy 235 is what P.R. wrote), but I realize this would have been voluntary on her teammates' parts, not something grabbed under normal battle conditions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.