Kent Vs. Parker (With the ULTIMATE twist!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Aunt may is hopped up on Venom (Both Bane's Venom AND the Symbiote) and holds the Gem of Cytorrak.

Martha Kent has a Green Lantern Ring.

Both just saw their sons killed by one another (Via Mastermind, who cannot be touched... he's hidden in a bunker and cannot be found).

Side Story: Their sons have to watch them but can't interfere, because otherwise the spectre will destroy earth (I'm getting weird here).

jasonk3
Greatest vs thread EVER ! ....BTW Aunt May FTW

sapphiremouse
martha kent all the way.....
aunt may is all about strength ( banes venom, the symbiotes powers) completely worthless and a waste compared to a strong will and a power ring. Gem of Cytorrack is pure brute strength. Power Ring with a gopher would win this. piss poor thread.

Rick/Genis
Okay, I'll give you the whole you think Martha Wins... but piss poor thread?

Have you forgotten how hard it is to use a power ring? Do you not remember Ollie trying with all his might to use the ring and all he could manage was a green arrow? And that wore him OUT.

Only a useless member to a forum would comment on a thread he truly thought was piss poor, by the way. If you don't like the thread, don't post on it.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

Have you forgotten how hard it is to use a power ring? Do you not remember Ollie trying with all his might to use the ring and all he could manage was a green arrow? And that wore him OUT.

Only a useless member to a forum would comment on a thread he truly thought was piss poor, by the way. If you don't like the thread, don't post on it.

confused So your saying Martha kent hasnt had time to learn to use the ring? Do you see what your saying really .

guy222
Aunt may is hopped up on Venom (Both Bane's Venom AND the Symbiote) and holds the Gem of Cytorrak.

Martha Kent has a Green Lantern Ring.

Both just saw their sons killed by one another (Via Mastermind, who cannot be touched... he's hidden in a bunker and cannot be found).

Side Story: Their sons have to watch them but can't interfere, because otherwise the spectre will destroy earth (I'm getting weird here).

AM

sapphiremouse

Only a useless member to a forum would comment on a thread he truly thought was piss poor, by the way. If you don't like the thread, don't post on it. well excuse me!!!! at least i gave my opinion on who i thought would win, instead of all you basically telling me to stfu if i dont like a thread.

Ollie is a weak minded, peasant laughing

Rick/Genis
I just happen to find it odd that you think a thread is piss poor but you still comment on it in the first place. No offense was intended.

The question is whether or not seeing her son die would give her the willpower to use the ring.

Symmetric Chaos
AuntMay is a high level reality manipulater and her physical strength is enough to stalemate the Hulk without amping.

So . . . spite thread Kent loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.