Wonder Woman vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
Diana gets all her magical trinkets

Sersi is Bloodlusted

1 day prep.

Fight is in Antarctica

BEGIN!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Been done to death.

2damnloud
DAMN, I thought it was original.

Need to get anew search fuction that brings back ALL the post, not just recent ones

Sersi wins though

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by 2damnloud
DAMN, I thought it was original.

Need to get anew search fuction that brings back ALL the post, not just recent ones

Sersi wins though

With what? her good looks? WW is immune to matter transmutation and Telepathy as well.

2damnloud
What can Diana realisticly do to Sersi???

nvrbeenwthagirl
What can Diana realisticly do to Sersi???

Cut her head off, Use her lasso to end the fight, punch sersi for a knock out. Even Eternals get knocked out.

2damnloud
I found it(the thread)

Sersi still wins though.

I'm sorry

nvrbeenwthagirl
I found it(the thread)

Sersi still wins though.

I'm sorry

LOL. Sersi can't win. She has no way to win. She's is far slower than WW, not as strong, and not as skilled in combat.

basilisk
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
With what? her good looks? WW is immune to matter transmutation and Telepathy as well.

No... she was transmuted into an ape by some simple ape-tech. Sersi turns her into a mouse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by basilisk
No... she was transmuted into an ape by some simple ape-tech. Sersi turns her into a mouse.

LMAO. Get out of the precrisis age dude.

basilisk
LMAO. Get out of the precrisis age dude.

LMAO. I don't think 1999 was pre-crisis dude.

nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO. I don't think 1999 was pre-crisis dude.

I have to see that. I been reading WW since forever and that issue doesn't come to mind.

dawsey28
http://www.lethargiclad.com/gorilla/jlaa3.gif

confused

Symmetric Chaos
LOL. Sersi can't win. She has no way to win. She's is far slower than WW, not as strong, and not as skilled in combat.

Can't Sersi just remove all the air and kill her that way?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by dawsey28
http://www.lethargiclad.com/gorilla/jlaa3.gif

confused
UM, You do know we dont' count that right. That is an idiot guest writer for a JLA book who didn't do his homework. How the **** do you turn MM into an ape when he is a shape shifter? Right. Get that shit out of here. LMAO. that is pure CIS and PIS. Also, a cover isn't good enough for me. Show me the inside.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Can't Sersi just remove all the air and kill her that way?

NO. WW has been seen fighting White martians in space unaided by air. As if Sersi would even be fast enough to land a fix on WW.

Symmetric Chaos
NO. WW has been seen fighting White martians in space unaided by air. As if Sersi would even be fast enough to land a fix on WW.

She wouldn't need a lock. Can't she just make all the air in the battlefield into searing plasma?

Juntai
Superman likewise has resisted matter transmutation of higher level a lot of times.

nvrbeenwthagirl
She wouldn't need a lock. Can't she just make all the air in the battlefield into searing plasma?
And searing plasma is going to do what exactly? WW has fought Superman damn near on the surface of the sun, and been dipped in molten iron ore. Seris would get knocked out via speed blitz, or tied up in an unbreakable knot before she could move. WW did this to Amazo who had flash speed. Sersi loses.

Juntai
She wouldn't need a lock. Can't she just make all the air in the battlefield into searing plasma? Which would be faster, that or Wonder Woman's tiara taking her head off?

Symmetric Chaos
And searing plasma is going to do what exactly? WW has fought Superman damn near on the surface of the sun, and been dipped in molten iron ore. Seris would get knocked out via speed blitz, or tied up in an unbreakable knot before she could move. Sersi loses.

I was just throwing out ideas.

WW did this to Amazo who had flash speed.

You realize that scene was sh!t right?

dawsey28
UM, You do know we dont' count that right. That is an idiot guest writer for a JLA book who didn't do his homework. How the **** do you turn MM into an ape when he is a shape shifter? Right. Get that shit out of here. LMAO. that is pure CIS and PIS. Also, a cover isn't good enough for me. Show me the inside.

Yes I do. You said:

I have to see that. I been reading WW since forever and that issue doesn't come to mind.

and I showed it.

Here's a page from the inside:

http://www.lethargiclad.com/gorilla/jlaa3b.gif

spidermonkey
LMAO... Ape tech must be above all.

I mean Thor, the freakin' God of Thunder, will now be turned into an ape.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/1893905624.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

basilisk
Originally posted by spidermonkey

I mean Thor, the freakin' God of Thunder, was once turned into an ape.

Ape-tech is good stuff. Funnily enough I think Batman was the only one from that cover who DIDN'T get turned into an ape...

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey

I mean Thor, the freakin' God of Thunder, will now be turned into an ape.

What the--

Is that comic even out yet?

Don't all these superhero-team-turned-ape comics make you proud to be a comic fan? big grin

But to get back on topic, Wonder Woman did fight Circe (DC's version and Injustice Gang member) and faired decently.

Don't know how she compares to Sersi, though.

xmeat
sersi wins she knocked herc ass out far easier than ww if you count crossovers and she's a better matter manipulator than surfer ww goes down.

spidermonkey
No... she was transmuted into an ape by some simple ape-tech.

Simple? Gorilla Grodd's tech simple? confused

guy222
sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.