Khonshu vs ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

seaapple
Assuming Khonshu is real, and not a figment of Marc Spector's imagination... Who is the most powerful being that Khonshu can defeat? What are some Khonshu feats? If he can bring a human back from the dead (or the brink of death) that is not a small feat. I am curious about this mysterious entity.

What do we know?

seaapple
No Moon Knight fans? I am genuinely curious.

I read all the old Moon Knights, but I understand that Khonshu played a more active role in some later comics.

golem370
Khonshu- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/khonshum.htm

He might give Loki some trouble or Dr Doom

seaapple
Loki level makes sense, thanks. For some reason I didn't think to compare Khonshu to other Marvel gods.

Dr. Doom...well his power fluctuates depending on his current schemes. So it's more like his ambition would make him seek powers of beings like Loki, Khonshu, or Silver Surfer (or even more power). But plain old Dr. Doom outside of a plot seems weaker than a god.

But I kind of would hope that Khonshu is a bit more powerful. Otherwise Moon Knight would basically be serving an entity that is less powerful than some Marvel heroes that have been on the same team as him (namely less powerful than Thor from the Avengers). I read one view that Khonshu was in fact a mysterious extra-dimensional entity. I don't know if any writers have really developed this.

guy222
Originally posted by seaapple
Loki level makes sense, thanks. For some reason I didn't think to compare Khonshu to other Marvel gods.

Dr. Doom...well his power fluctuates depending on his current schemes. So it's more like his ambition would make him seek powers of beings like Loki, Khonshu, or Silver Surfer (or even more power). But plain old Dr. Doom outside of a plot seems weaker than a god.

But I kind of would hope that Khonshu is a bit more powerful. Otherwise Moon Knight would basically be serving an entity that is less powerful than some Marvel heroes that have been on the same team as him (namely less powerful than Thor from the Avengers). I read one view that Khonshu was in fact a mysterious extra-dimensional entity. I don't know if any writers have really developed this.

Dr. Anthony Druid or Stephen Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.