Man, I know...but c'mon! Rock Lee vs Wolverine!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Sorry, but Rock Lee is the greatest mother****er to ever use highspeed martial arts!

This guy is so fast and strong and skilled that he beat a guy while he was asleep and fighting strictly on muscle memory reflex!

Rock Lee is the shit! Drunk Rock Lee would tear Wolvie even harder!

Rick/Genis
I was just going to say "is rock lee drunk? Because if he is he tears wolvie to shreds.... if not... he just barely wins."

King KAM
rock lee would WHOMP wolverine no matter what drunk or not, lets be serious

Skeets
Wolverine wins 10/10.Lee's not that fast compared to comic characters.Don't be fooled by the anime,the characters are really not that fast,say for Yondaime who teleports.

Kimimaro was wrecking Lee and he just has hard bones.

Wolverine buck 50's Lee.

King KAM
Originally posted by Skeets
Wolverine wins 10/10.Lee's not that fast compared to comic characters.Don't be fooled by the anime,the characters are really not that fast,say for Yondaime who teleports.

Wolverine buck 50's Lee. lee cant be traced by the human eye when he moves, kimimaro was VERY strong, he took out ****ing gaara, and Lee was injured severley during the fight.

Wolverine cant keep up with lee's speed, and with the help of the chakra gates, Lee Ko's him every time the ever fight.

bigbran
Originally posted by King KAM
lee cant be traced by the human eye when he moves, kimimaro was VERY strong, he took out ****ing gaara, and Lee was injured severley during the fight.

Wolverine cant keep up with lee's speed, and with the help of the chakra gates, Lee Ko's him every time the ever fight. Niether can a sniper bullet...

Also, I'm going to go with Wolverine because anime characters tend to get overated, even more-so than Wolverine...

Martian_mind
Rock Lee has bushy eyebrows. John Howard has bushy eyebrows.

Lee is a Martial Artist. Howard is a prime minister

put them together and you have a politician who kicks ass

Howard Lee FTW!!!

long pig
hahah @ "he's not as fast as comic people", please, he's broken the sound barrier before.

He's faster than all hell.

Wolverine buck 50's Lee.
You're nuts. The only reason Lee loses against ANYONE is because he's a pure h2h fighter and he knows no other ninja skills. In h2h, he's the best in Naruto handsdown, and since Wolverine is only h2h, they'd be a good fight.

Rock Lee is better than anyone. Dude, when he was asked to take off his leg weights to make him faster and everyone said "weights? That's an old technique!". They thought they were 20 pound weights, but when he dropped them, they found out his weights were closer to 100 ton weights. After that, he was so friggin' fast it was INSANE!

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
Niether can a sniper bullet...

Also, I'm going to go with Wolverine because anime characters tend to get overated, even more-so than Wolverine...
Exactly.
Trust me I have read every Naruto chapter out,so far and Wolverine takes out the majority of the Characters.
Only those with highly powerful Genjutsu (Itachi) or highly destructive jutsu's (Naruto's rasengan shuriken) would actually beat Wolverine.

lee cant be traced by the human eye when he moves, kimimaro was VERY strong, he took out ****ing gaara, and Lee was injured severley during the fight.

Wolverine cant keep up with lee's speed, and with the help of the chakra gates, Lee Ko's him every time the ever fight.
The point is Lee was doing no damage and Kimi only had strong bones.Wolverine has adamantium plus healing factor,sorry but Lee ain't hurting him.
Opening the gates just seals Lee's fate.
He opens the gates hits Wolverine a few times and then gets tired.Wolverine calmly heals walks up to Lee and Buck 50's him.

Martian_mind
Howard Lee FTW!!!

Roldz
nah even if he open all lotus style, he cant take Wolverine.. hed get exhausted really fast..lol

Skeets
Originally posted by long pig
hahah @ "he's not as fast as comic people", please, he's broken the sound barrier before.

He's faster than all hell.

You're nuts. The only reason Lee loses against ANYONE is because he's a pure h2h fighter and he knows no other ninja skills. In h2h, he's the best in Naruto handsdown, and since Wolverine is only h2h, they'd be a good fight.

Rock Lee is better than anyone. Dude, when he was asked to take off his leg weights to make him faster and everyone said "weights? That's an old technique!". They thought they were 20 pound weights, but when he dropped them, they found out his weights were closer to 100 ton weights. After that, he was so friggin' fast it was INSANE!

Piggy you know better than that,100 tons my ass.

Rock lee isn't even top 10 in H2H in the Narutoverse.Gai,Kakashi,Neji,Hiashi...etc are all better than him.

Bottom line is Lee can't do enough damage to take Wolverine down.
Naruto characters max out below Mach 1 that's for sure.The fastest Character so far is Yondaime and he Teleports.

Roldz
Whos Yondaime? if you dont mind me askin Skeets..
What episode does he appear?

Skeets
Originally posted by Roldz
Whos Yondaime? if you dont mind me askin Skeets..
What episode does he appear?
He's the 4th hokage,he only appears in flashbacks.

In the manga there's a little arc called Kakashi Gaiden where it shows Kakashi when he was young and Yondaime was his master.
Yondaime speed blitzed 50 ninjas in less than a sec with his Teleportation jutsu.

Sadly the arc isn't in the anime.

http://leafninja.com/biographies-H.php
Scroll down and you'll see him.

Roldz
Narutos father, isnt he the 4th.. Sadly i dont collect manga..

Skeets
Narutos father, isnt he the 4th.. Sadly i dont collect manga..
That's pure speculation,no real evidence yet.

Getting the manga is simple just become a member here.
http://narutofan.com and you can download every chapter for free.

The manga's much better than the anime.

Roldz
Skeets, your my hero man..lol
its going to my favs.. Thanks big grin

Skeets
I get that a lot ,especially from Kam and Long Pig's girls...ermm

Roldz
Hehe, cause your nice and they're not..lol
It pays you get the ladies but just dont steal mine, shes no good for you anyway.. Crazy and wild, that she is..

grey fox
Yomandine thing may be pure speculation but it's pretty obvious.

Roldz
Isnt that why the 3rd remained because the 4th died fighting Kyubi.. I thought the 3rd and Jirayaai mentioned it, but thats in the anime and it usually far differ than the manga..

Skeets
Isnt that why the 3rd remained because the 4th died fighting Kyubi.. I thought the 3rd and Jirayaai mentioned it, but thats in the anime and it usually far differ than the manga..
The only mention of Naruto's parents is that he doesn't have any.

Roldz
I presumed that would be in manga, i havent read any of it.. In TV episode im at #204 now lol.. It does mentioned it, i remember now..

Skeets
I presumed that would be in manga, i havent read any of it.. In TV episode im at #204 now lol.. It does mentioned it, i remember now..
That's probably a filler episode.Those aren't canon to the actual Story,which is why I recommend the manga.

long pig
Piggy you know better than that,100 tons my ass.

Rock lee isn't even top 10 in H2H in the Narutoverse.Gai,Kakashi,Neji,Hiashi...etc are all better than him.

Bottom line is Lee can't do enough damage to take Wolverine down.
Naruto characters max out below Mach 1 that's for sure.The fastest Character so far is Yondaime and he Teleports.
Ok, 100 tons was a bit much, but at LEAST 50 tons. Did you see how the whole damned building shook when he dropped those weights? It left a crater in the floor!

Dude, RL is better at pure h2h than all of those simply because they use other techniques to enhance their h2h while RL uses nothing but raw talent. Matter of fact, the fact he can still hang with the elite while he doesn't use tricks to make his h2h more powerful means he's even that much better than the others. It's like, Superman isn't a better fighter than Batman, but he'd still beat him because he's got more powers.

RL is the shit, you know it, too. big grin

And I'm not counting older shinobi, just Naruto's level of ninja.

TricksterPriest
Rock Lee is good, but I know one guy who can beat him. Ranma Saotome. evil face

capt it up
rock lee is a total bad ass

capt it up
lee wear if im not mistaken 30 ton leg restraints

TricksterPriest
Lee is not better than Ranma. shifty

Roldz
Nah.. No way, Ranma's a girl shifty .. Not that girls are any weaker than guys..lol

Martian_mind
sessoshamaru pwns lee

Skeets
Ok, 100 tons was a bit much, but at LEAST 50 tons. Did you see how the whole damned building shook when he dropped those weights? It left a crater in the floor!

Dude, RL is better at pure h2h than all of those simply because they use other techniques to enhance their h2h while RL uses nothing but raw talent. Matter of fact, the fact he can still hang with the elite while he doesn't use tricks to make his h2h more powerful means he's even that much better than the others. It's like, Superman isn't a better fighter than Batman, but he'd still beat him because he's got more powers.

RL is the shit, you know it, too. big grin

Nah,he's really not better than any I have mentioned.
All of them would tear his ass up in H2H.

Do you read the manga or watch the anime?
The anime makes the characters seem a bit more uber than what they really are.

Post-Time Skip Lee can't really hang with the more powerful kids in his age Group.Shit I think Sakura would beat his ass now.

Originally posted by capt it up
lee wear if im not mistaken 30 ton leg restraints
Nah that's never been discussed.IIRC.

TricksterPriest
Nah.. No way, Ranma's a girl shifty .. Not that girls are any weaker than guys..lol Only half the time...... shifty And even then she'd still beat Lee's ass. stick out tongue

draxx_tOfU

This guy is so fast and strong and skilled that he beat a guy while he was asleep and fighting strictly on muscle memory reflex!

that's nothing... wink

yuske from yu yu hakusho beat up i think 3 monsters while sleeping when they were on the ship en route to an island which held the togoru tournament...

he was trained to death by master genkai before that... smokin'

Roldz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Only half the time...... shifty And even then she'd still beat Lee's ass. stick out tongue
Thats cause Lees a gentlemen love but as soon as Sautome turns to a guy, his history no holding back for Lee.. I like Ryuma better, Bankai tetsu i think thats the technique..lol

King KAM
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
that's nothing... wink

yuske from yu yu hakusho beat up i think 3 monsters while sleeping when they were on the ship en route to an island which held the togoru tournament...

he was trained to death by master genkai before that... smokin' urameshi is a savage

TricksterPriest
The name is Ryoga and the technique is the bakusai tenketsu. Which doesn't work on living beings. Ryoga might beat Lee, but unlike Ranma, he might lose because his speed is alot less.

Skeets
The best H2H is Kenshiro that guys retarded.

Martian_mind
Sessoshamaru beats them all dowm shifty

manorastroman
man, japan sucks.

TricksterPriest
The best H2H is Kenshiro that guys retarded. Yeah, I'll cosign that. "Omae wo mada shinda." (You are already dead) You can't beat the Hokuto Shinken and Nanto Seiken for pure killing ability.

Roldz
The name is Ryoga and the technique is the bakusai tenketsu. Which doesn't work on living beings. Ryoga might beat Lee, but unlike Ranma, he might lose because his speed is alot less.
Right Ryuga man its been a long time..lol
The best H2H is Kenshiro that guys retarded.
hahaha, retarded thats funny.. that guys muscle is totally out of proportion..lol
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Sessoshamaru beats them all dowm shifty
Samurai Jack/Samurai Afro pawns him..

Skeets
Afro Samurai you mean?

Samurai Jack was such a great character,man I miss him.
Looking back his sword is freaking uber being forged by Odin,Shiva and I think one or two more Gods,Ra I think was the other.

Edit:Wiki says that it was Odin, Ra and Rama,I probably got Rama confused with Shiva..

dvampire
Wolverine wins. I only see Rock being a threat when he uses his gates, but Wolvie will be able to soak up the damage Rock give him (he's taken worse) long enough for Lee to get tired, giving Wolvie the win.

long pig
Nah,he's really not better than any I have mentioned.
All of them would tear his ass up in H2H.

Do you read the manga or watch the anime?
The anime makes the characters seem a bit more uber than what they really are.

Post-Time Skip Lee can't really hang with the more powerful kids in his age Group.Shit I think Sakura would beat his ass now.

Nah that's never been discussed.IIRC.
Nah, I only watch the show on CN. I realize that CN is like 100 shows behind, so that's why I think RL is the best I've seen.

I don't have a clue if he's better than those people who make appearances in the future, so yeah...suck it.

But, he's so awesome. And he'd bastardize wolverine.

Martian_mind
Pig is such a Rock Lee fanboy.

I'll confuse him......

Lee would pwn Strange...

capt it up
lee is dam fast. He possiably the fastest character on the show. He also very strong and has insane stamina. He also can take of the weights which will increase not only his speed, but power.

Skeets
Nah, I only watch the show on CN. I realize that CN is like 100 shows behind, so that's why I think RL is the best I've seen.

I don't have a clue if he's better than those people who make appearances in the future, so yeah...suck it.

But, he's so awesome. And he'd bastardize wolverine.
Loser! read the Manga it's much better and you'll see other characters who are just better.Originally posted by capt it up
lee is dam fast. He possiably the fastest character on the show. He also very strong and has insane stamina. He also can take of the weights which will increase not only his speed, but power.
He's not the fastest by a long shot.

long pig
Originally posted by capt it up
You must only watch the cartoon network show, too, huh?

Man, you say that in any Naruto site or thread and they treat you like you're an idiot. We can't help that we're not Japanese, I mean...who would want to be Japanese anyway?

Lee is cool, Naruto sucks, most of 'em suck cept the lazy ninja and Gaara!

Martian_mind
Neji pwns.

Dude,i'm not even american and were way behind you.

but who'd want to be american?

Skeets
You must only watch the cartoon network show, too, huh?

Man, you say that in any Naruto site or thread and they treat you like you're an idiot. We can't help that we're not Japanese, I mean...who would want to be Japanese anyway?

Lee is cool, Naruto sucks, most of 'em suck cept the lazy ninja and Gaara!
Read the dam Manga!!! the Lazy ninja(Shikamaru) does some sick shit later on and he's probably the weakest fighter out of all of them.

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Neji pwns.

Dude,i'm not even american and were way behind you.

but who'd want to be american?
Everyone wants to be American even you and your momma.

long pig
Please, no one wants to be an american. Shit, I want to be a Canadian.

Full of whiny, politically correct *****-men, but probably the best country to live in in the world.

Yeah, Shikamaru is awesome. Does he learn the shadow strangle? That'd be awesome.

But, as for manga...I don't have the patience for reading that slow paced, wrong reading order, sporadic written tripe.

Not saying Naruto manga sucks, but 99% of the rest sucks. God, there hasn't been a completely original manga character is 20 years. Full of cliche's i.e big hair, guys who look like girls, cutesy big animals who befriend small children and are used to lighten the mood, stupid crap about chi and just plain ol played out shat.

Heh.

TricksterPriest
Oh I don't know about that. Hellsing is really good. So's Ranma 1/2 and a few others. But most of the manga do suck, I'll agree.

long pig
Oh I don't know about that. Hellsing is really good. So's Ranma 1/2 and a few others. But most of the manga do suck, I'll agree.

Big blonde hair that's 3 foot tall(when did asians start having blonde hair?). Can't tell if it's a guy or girl=Main character.

Manga is way too unoriginal.

Kento
Yeah, I'll cosign that. "Omae wo mada shinda." (You are already dead) You can't beat the Hokuto Shinken and Nanto Seiken for pure killing ability.

Even more so since Kenshiro knows both those styles plus Hokuto Ryuken which is a variation punch along with Toki's flow version, and Rao's version also.

Anyways Lee is probably one of the fastest by pure speed. Sasuke was faster but he was amping up his speed with chakra. Course that was waaaaay before the whole Cursed Seal lvl 2 and Orochimaru thing. But the not so main kid characters I still give Lee the speed advantage against them. He can do what others can when they amp themselves with chakra by pure strength or speed. Plus the Kimimaro fight was good but he was hurt bad at the time. Gaara even says he's fighting worse then when they fought.

I believe Lee could KO Logan without opening the gates because it is possible to KO him but thats just my opinion. Though I think if any of the young ones could take out Logan better and easier it would be Shikamaru or Gaara. Course maybe I'm just bias against Shikamaru him being my favorite but I really think he'd easily figure out how to stop Logan, not kill since that's pretty much near impossible but stop like he did with an Akatsuki member simply because he could come up with a bunch of different strategies and make new ones up on the spot.

Skeets
Big blonde hair that's 3 foot tall(when did asians start having blonde hair?). Can't tell if it's a guy or girl=Main character.

Manga is way too unoriginal.
Try Beck and Deathnote.Deathnote is just sick,good shit.

draxx_tOfU
urameshi is a savage

yeah..he'd own rock lee...

evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Either Lee via KO or he dies

HigH ScholaR

Wolverine buck 50's Lee.

but didn't rock lee have his weights on.

if rock lee was not to wear his weights i think he would have a chance against wolverine.

long pig
That's true, he did have his weights on. Plus, he wasn't as good there as he is now.

I don't see any reason why he couldn't dodge anything logan tried, then start opening up gates.

That bastard needs a spin off and an upgrade.

Blaxican
Doesn't matter. You're acting like Wolverine hasn't fought speed demons before. Hell, it's already been proven that Neji would tear Lee's sh*t to pieces. Neji could probably beat Wolverine...

EDIT: If Logan had chakara... and no healing factor...

Never mind.

long pig
Speed demon is slow, he runs 150mph. Lee went past the sound barrier before.
Plus, speeddemon lost because he was outsmarted and ran into Wolverine's claws. It was dumb,

Blaxican
When I said speed demon I was referring to just really fast people in general, not any one person.

Though I should have realzied that the word "SPeed demon" would be some idiot villains name... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
Neji ftw

dvampire
Originally posted by Kento
Even more so since Kenshiro knows both those styles plus Hokuto Ryuken which is a variation punch along with Toki's flow version, and Rao's version also.

Anyways Lee is probably one of the fastest by pure speed. Sasuke was faster but he was amping up his speed with chakra. Course that was waaaaay before the whole Cursed Seal lvl 2 and Orochimaru thing. But the not so main kid characters I still give Lee the speed advantage against them. He can do what others can when they amp themselves with chakra by pure strength or speed. Plus the Kimimaro fight was good but he was hurt bad at the time. Gaara even says he's fighting worse then when they fought.

I believe Lee could KO Logan without opening the gates because it is possible to KO him but thats just my opinion. Though I think if any of the young ones could take out Logan better and easier it would be Shikamaru or Gaara. Course maybe I'm just bias against Shikamaru him being my favorite but I really think he'd easily figure out how to stop Logan, not kill since that's pretty much near impossible but stop like he did with an Akatsuki member simply because he could come up with a bunch of different strategies and make new ones up on the spot.

It's not possible for Lee to KO Logan without the gates. He couldn't even break through Gara's sand (when it's thick).

Kento
Originally posted by dvampire
It's not possible for Lee to KO Logan without the gates. He couldn't even break through Gara's sand (when it's thick).

What does Gaara's sand have to do with being able to KO Logan?
And he did break through the sand when he lost his weights. He also moved faster then the sand when he actually hit Gaara with the flip kick but before that he was punching through it just he wasn't close enough to hit Gaara.

dvampire
Originally posted by Kento
What does Gaara's sand have to do with being able to KO Logan?
And he did break through the sand when he lost his weights. He also moved faster then the sand when he actually hit Gaara with the flip kick but before that he was punching through it just he wasn't close enough to hit Gaara.

It took him mutiple hits to even break through Gara's sand shield they protects Gara's body, and still couldn't finish him. Logan can take those hits like it was nothing, until he either claw Lee or Lee kill himself trying to finish Wolvie.

Soujaboy
Neji ftw!!!!

dvampire
Speed demon is slow, he runs 150mph. Lee went past the sound barrier before.
Plus, speeddemon lost because he was outsmarted and ran into Wolverine's claws. It was dumb,

It never stated Lee's speed. We just know he's very fast.

dvampire
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Neji ftw!!!!

confused

Neji's not in this fight.

grey fox
The best characters in Naruto are pretty much the villains and bad-asses

Gaara - BEFORE he was pussyfied . When he was the quiet insane guy who you knew would snap and just wreck EVERYONES shit.

4-tails Naruto - when normal he's an annoying bastard. Cut loose he tears ANYONE apart.

Lee - comic releif , bruce lee tribute AND insane fighting skills

Neji - 'Destiny pwns you'

Hinata - Rei Ayanami rip off , but it still does the job.

Zsabusa - Use the SWORD more man ...christ !

HigH ScholaR
well i like

Rock lee
Neji
Kisame
Zubuza

and thoses 2 chunnin who are always together they seem to be the hokages' bitches.

Magee
Originally posted by dvampire
It never stated Lee's speed. We just know he's very fast. Episode 196, Lee and Gai sensei fight and the guy who trapped them who is making them fight says they are moving faster than sound. Rock Lee would kill wolverine, a few leaf hurricanes and wolverine will be on his ass, wolverine will never hit Lee. He doesn't need to use the eight gates all he needs to do is take off his weights and he is practically un touchable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.