Batman reprogrammed Sentinels vs ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Say that Batman reprogrammed Sentinels/also invented new models and he controls them now including Mastermold.

What would the be like?

Who can't he take out?

Batman controlled Sentinels will be badass to the max.

don't shiv
couldn't take out uhhhh Mephisto?

Nataku8188
I dont know man, but if I reprogrammed a bunch of Sentinels I'd make them hump.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Say that Batman reprogrammed Sentinels/also invented new models and he controls them now including Mastermold.

What would the be like?

Who can't he take out?

Batman controlled Sentinels will be badass to the max.

X-Men

outavodka
Ide say they would be taking over watever earth hes occuping at the time. You saw how his shitty robots practically policed Gotham. Shit Batman 1 mil is proof of Bats full capubillity, juz think of what hed do to the sentineils/mastermold....and dont get me started on if they were to be reprogramed by bats 1 mil...

endrict
Well I AM GETTING YOUA STARTED!!! who cant they beat?

A bats Sentinel can easly beat Sups now what?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by outavodka
Ide say they would be taking over watever earth hes occuping at the time. You saw how his shitty robots practically policed Gotham. Shit Batman 1 mil is proof of Bats full capubillity, juz think of what hed do to the sentineils/mastermold....and dont get me started on if they were to be reprogramed by bats 1 mil...

Batman1M isn't BruceWayne . . .

He also has tech that allows him to steal souls and create sentient avatars. Batman1M is nothing like Bruce's full potential he is far more intellgent and has hella better tech.

don't shiv
Batman Current can read command and steal souls without tech he just doesn't do it,xcept when he does the "Preacher" voice when his dialogue appears on panel in bright red

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.