Authority villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Authority villains

Can anyone post some info on Authority villains or Groups they fought,having a hard time finding some to post more fights...

Sorry for this Digi...

Juntai
Well, they usually kill them.

Joey Stacks
There's the hillbilly Seth who kicked everybodies ass I don't remember how they beat him I think Doctor did something he had just about every inconceivable power you could think of (nuclear poop vision.....nuff said)

oh wait Quantum had to plot device him :/

The 1 billion dollar bastard Bendix who's basically a Lex Luthor knockoff that created Stormwatch........and Midnighter ripped his head off.

The Asian guy from Stormwatch. He sucked, nuff said.

You have Rose Tattoo that kill people by ****ing them. She sucked and turned once Bendix realised she sucks and Quantum realised what a whore she (Quantum) is.

Then you have the prayer guy who was only as strong as a million men and was slapping around a sundipped Apollo. I think Doctor beat him by converting everyone into Doctorism or something.

Then you have the fake Doctor who got plot deviced after owning everything in site.

Those are about the only memorable ones I think there was some guy with horns that married Sparks that got ripped apart by Hawksmoor.

Authority villians usually suck and usually serve only to make the Authority a hero book instead of a villian book.

endrict
whats that group that had Dyno-mite in it? that little guy that blows up

Joey Stacks
Sons of Liberty

Donkey Punch
The only two worth noting are Henry Benedix, the original storm watch Weatherman (And Wild storms answer to Lex Luthor) and creator of both Apollo and Midknighter and Kai-zen Gammora, the evil dictator of Gammora, who has recently come back as a cyborg in the Wildcats.

grey fox
..and the Jack Kirby Homage. MAN was he funny.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by grey fox
..and the Jack Kirby Homage. MAN was he funny.

Indeed ! smile

He now works for the Authority though. smile

Joey Stacks
Kev

>.>

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Juntai
Well, they usually kill them.

That's the problem. There are few recurring villians.

Anyway, closing. Use the comic book questions thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.