So Much to Buy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I was visiting the star wars site and came accross an article on the new Lego Star Destroyer...it's only $269.00 sad ....There's also lightsabers that cost $300.00.....I want them alot, but I should be saving my money for college and gifts and stuff like that....ahhhhh WHY????

finti
because college will get you somewhere, guess a Lego Star Destroyer wont smile

Corran
A lightsabre that costs $300 dollars, what does it do?

finti
shine

yerssot
that's the special limited edition of it!
Perfect replicas of certain lightsabres.
No blade though

Corran
So it doesn't shine like Finit suggested?

Julie
actually the lightsabers I'm talking about are Darth Vader's or Count Dooku's which are both $299.00 w/o case and $348.00 with display case. And I don't think that these are the light up ones...There is another one I saw at Star Wars .com that said that it would light up and it has a computer like chip in it to make it hum...that sounds like my kinda weapon.
Thanks for the reality check, Finti.

Dexx
u can make a real replica with $300......and save $280 of em too...

Julie
How do you suppose I go about doing that?

Corran
I purchased the Episode I chess set this weekend. Anyone fancy a game?

Julie
cool...where'd you get that? and how much did it cost? I can't play chess very well but I do know the general rules....I don't usually have a person to play with so I get veyr little practice

Corran

Julie
true...I've done that once in awhile, but usually I get killed really really easily and end up playing something more exciting like Obiwan or Halo or something where I can just blow thing up

Corran
Practice.

Julie
true enough...practice does make perfect...but I think I should concentrate on "practicing" for my tests and forget chess for now...even star wars chess

Corran
Think I may go out shopping to try and buy some new things. I went yesterday but Destiny's way was not in the bookshops yet.

Julie
too bad...don't despair...there will be plenty of time for you to read it....if you wait long enough you may even get ahold of a soft cover...they're much cheaper...

Corran
Went to the bookstore again this weekend, they still did not have the hardback version.

Julie
they will....don't you worry...maybe you should ask your library to order a copy.

finti
why not get a LEGO lightsabrebig grin

Julie
ohhhh now that's an intriguing idea.....I don't think I will...seeing as they don't sell any...I'd actually have to design one...I think. Oh well, not something I really really need....but then again I guess none of this star wars stuff is.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.