God hates every non-Christian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Well, according to some groups.

You should all be thankful that I take the time to attempt apologetics with the idea of an all-loving, all-good God. Otherwise it'd be way too easy on me.

Happy Dance

TRH
point of this thread

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan

You should all be thankful that I take the time to attempt apologetics with the idea of an all-loving, all-good God. Otherwise it'd be way too easy on me.

Happy Dance

OK, I like you FeceMan. Do you feel better now? cool

Alliance

Happy Dance

Apologetics of any form are usually unproductive.

Regret
Apologetics is the attempt to appease the unbeliever who just can't grasp a religion. Apologetics is a waste of time.

FeceMan
Tsk, tsk. Apologetics isn't trying to appease the unbeliever; it's parrying his thrusts.

Shakyamunison
Tsk, tsk. Apologetics isn't trying to appease the unbeliever; it's parrying his thrusts.

But why do you see this as a fight?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
But why do you see this as a fight?
I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Shakyamunison
I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

You create your world.

FeceMan
You create your world.
No, my world has created me.

When I have to counter a dozen posts attacking my faith in a single day, you can damn well bet I'm going to describe it as a swordfight.

AngryManatee
Tadpoles! Tadpoles is the winner!

Boris
Good, I hate the ****er too.

Alliance

When I have to counter a dozen posts attacking my faith in a single day, you can damn well bet I'm going to describe it as a swordfight.

Not that you ever attack anyone else or deliberately provoke people.

Regret
Tsk, tsk. Apologetics isn't trying to appease the unbeliever; it's parrying his thrusts. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Who's thrusts? You are admitting he has a point by going to the lengths apologetics do. I don't care what some hater has to say about my beliefs, if it threatens my beliefs, my beliefs need reassessing, not defending.

Alliance
So apologetics is not better than blindly believeing what you do? At least in apologetics you know why you believe in what you do.

Shakyamunison

You could just ignore them. You make the choice to fight. That changes how you see the world around you. All you see is the attack.

Midnight Terror
Just curious, How could the world come from a 'big bang' If God didn't do it?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Midnight Terror
Just curious, How could the world come from a 'big bang' If God didn't do it?

Depends on your definition of God.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Alliance
Apologetics of any form are usually unproductive.

Hahahaha! That made me laugh.

But its true.

Atlantis001

TRH

Regret
So apologetics is not better than blindly believeing what you do? At least in apologetics you know why you believe in what you do. Nope. Although blind faith is an error. You should not believe anything you haven't studied, but studying just to prove a detractor wrong is in error as well.

lil bitchiness

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Which reminds me.

Jesus was a Jew. Does that mean all Christians are essentially revisionist Jews?

There is a good chance that if Jesus was alive today, he would not talk to any Christians. After all, they are all gentiles.

Phoenix*Rising
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Which reminds me.

Jesus was a Jew. Does that mean all Christians are essentially revisionist Jews? A true Christian when studding their roots should become one. A follower of Jesus would make everyone a Jew.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Regret
Who's thrusts? You are admitting he has a point by going to the lengths apologetics do.
No, it is to demonstrate that he doesn't have a point. Just dismissing it implies an inability to critically analyze one's faith.

Then I suppose it is a good thing that no one on KMC has ever threatened my beliefs.
You could just ignore them. You make the choice to fight. That changes how you see the world around you. All you see is the attack.
What more is there to see?

Lord Urizen

What more is there to see?

The reasons for the attack wink

Shakyamunison
...What more is there to see?

Don't let me stop you from suffering.

lord xyz
I had a bet that this was a JIA thread. For shame Feceman.

Midnight Terror
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Depends on your definition of God.

The one and only that made the world...O-o;

lord xyz
The one and only that made the world...O-o; If that's God, then it obviously exists. The thing is, what made God?

Midnight Terror
Originally posted by lord xyz
If that's God, then it obviously exists. The thing is, what made God?

I have my beliefs and you have yours......

TRH
I have my beliefs and you have yours...... once again no answer from them because they have none

Regret
No, it is to demonstrate that he doesn't have a point. Just dismissing it implies an inability to critically analyze one's faith. I am not stating one should not respond, but the degree that apologists go to is a waste of time. You are not going to convince the detractor regardless.Originally posted by FeceMan What more is there to see? Christ stated we should turn the other cheek, also, we should assume the best until the best proves to be an incorrect assumption.

Regret
Originally posted by lord xyz
If that's God, then it obviously exists. The thing is, what made God? Well, at some point in the eternal past, evolution occurred and over the course of some unknown period in the eternal past God eventually evolved. But then, I am polytheist as to the existence of gods, while being monotheist as to worship of deity.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
The reasons for the attack wink
Stupidity? Prejudice? Stereotyping?

(Nuuurh, I've got the one-liner: "Yeah, those are all things Christians are guilty of." Now either answer the post or DIAF.)
Christ stated we should turn the other cheek, also, we should assume the best until the best proves to be an incorrect assumption.
Yeah, Christ did say that. Good thing I'm not punching at anyone.

Tengu
Originally posted by TRH
once again no answer from them because they have none absense of evidence is not the evidence of absence

TRH
but at least they could say something(regret did)

Tengu
lol word, all im saying is that christians have this problem with making "irrefutable" claims, then someone asks them a question they can't answer they say "will of god" or somethin along those lines. but just because it can't be answered dosen't mean its false or invalid.

this one woman converted to Islam, because this guy asked a question on a radio show, like : If Jesus is God, how can he worship himself? she didnt know how to answer that, and apparently the radio host didn't either. so much for christian faith angel

FeceMan
Originally posted by Tengu
lol word, all im saying is that christians have this problem with making "irrefutable" claims, then someone asks them a question they can't answer they say "will of god" or somethin along those lines. but just because it can't be answered dosen't mean its false or invalid.

this one woman converted to Islam, because this guy asked a question on a radio show, like : If Jesus is God, how can he worship himself? she didnt know how to answer that, and apparently the radio host didn't either. so much for christian faith angel
Then that woman was an idiot.

She should have become a Jew.

Boris
Or realised that all religions are total bullshit.... Huzzah!

Blaxican
Originally posted by Tengu

Same damn thing for scientists. You ask them something they can't anser they'll just say "unexplained science".

TRH
Then that woman was an idiot.

She should have become a Jew. why is that,don't like Jews little racist Christian boy,i aught to barbecue you

Lord Urizen
Stupidity? Prejudice? Stereotyping?

Those are definately a few.....but you also forgot:

Anger....Vengeance....

You are also ignoring the stupidity, prejudice, and stereotyping that comes out of Christianity...the same stupidity, prejudice, and stereotyping that comes out of Christians like yourself wink

Please do not complain about prejudice, when you have your own biases to take care of. ok ?

Alliance
Please do not complain about prejudice, when you have your own biases to take care of. ok ?

Lord Urizen

Alliance
Whats my bias?

Lord Urizen
Whats my bias?

Do not critisize my bias against Islam, when you have a clear-cut bias against Christianity.

TRH
feisty

Alliance
Do not critisize my bias against Islam, when you have a clear-cut bias against Christianity.

laughing Not even addressing the fact that you have both.

I don't think Chirstians have many excuses for thier actions. I wasn't aware that thinking often religion is backward and archaic was a bias. I don't JUDGE people based on their faith, somethign YOU do.

FeceMan
Those are definately a few.....but you also forgot:

Anger....Vengeance....

You are also ignoring the stupidity, prejudice, and stereotyping that comes out of Christianity...the same stupidity, prejudice, and stereotyping that comes out of Christians like yourself wink

I like the part where we weren't talking about Christians but non-Christians.

I'm not complaining, and I don't have many prejudices.

Marxman
Originally posted by Boris
Or realised that all religions are total bullshit.... Huzzah! You're a ****ing troll. gtfo.

Lord Urizen
laughing Not even addressing the fact that you have both.

Everyone knows I have both...so what ? What's the need to emphasize that I do ?

I don't think Chirstians have many excuses for thier actions. I wasn't aware that thinking often religion is backward and archaic was a bias. I don't JUDGE people based on their faith, somethign YOU do.

If you have a negative opinion of a religion, that is a Bias. Therefore, you are biased as well. Do not call me biased, and then pretend you are not.

Secondly, I don't judge people based on thier Faith either. You are severely misconstruing my point....Islam is what I do not approve of. Muslims are people...I am fine with them.

Lord Urizen
I like the part where we weren't talking about Christians but non-Christians.

I was talking about Christians....they are no better than non-Christians.

I'm not complaining, and I don't have many prejudices.

****ing bullshit

You have biases against promiscious people, against Liberals, against Atheists, etc.

Don't fkn play stupid....you ARE complaining...you talk talk talk talk about prejudice against Christianity, when Christianity has spawned its OWN prejudices....WAKE UP

Blaxican
Just because Christianity has biases in it, doesn't mean that everyone who is a Christian has said biases. A lot of people on this forum seem to have trouble understanding that.

FeceMan
You have biases against promiscious people, against Liberals, against Atheists, etc.

Don't fkn play stupid....you ARE complaining...you talk talk talk talk about prejudice against Christianity, when Christianity has spawned its OWN prejudices....WAKE UP
Awaken yourself, troll.

Prejudice is not the same as bias, kthxbai.

chithappens
Originally posted by Blaxican
Just because Christianity has biases in it, doesn't mean that everyone who is a Christian has said biases. A lot of people on this forum seem to have trouble understanding that.

You seem to have trouble understanding why that doesn't make sense. One reason religion makes many people cynical is because not everyone who claims to be of the same religion believes the same thing.

Ex. Not every self-proclaimed Christian believes in the Holy Trinity. Seems to negate certain things about salvation (give you heart and mind to God and go to heaven) since this means that Jesus would be unable to die for all our sins since he was not the son of God.

All Christians do not believe the same, same for Jews, and Muslims. It's pretty unbelivable that you can't "assume" people who are under the same belief system do not believe the same thing. That's not about bias, it doesn't make sense.

Claiming a religion is not like being part of a political party: There's should be no division in even the minor beliefs of the whole. To claim your sort of Christianity is more correct than another is futile since it's perception based.

I wish it were more clean cut confused

Blaxican
I only half understood that sad

Regret
Originally posted by chithappens
You seem to have trouble understanding why that doesn't make sense. One reason religion makes many people cynical is because not everyone who claims to be of the same religion believes the same thing.

Ex. Not every self-proclaimed Christian believes in the Holy Trinity. Seems to negate certain things about salvation (give you heart and mind to God and go to heaven) since this means that Jesus would be unable to die for all our sins since he was not the son of God.

All Christians do not believe the same, same for Jews, and Muslims. It's pretty unbelivable that you can't "assume" people who are under the same belief system do not believe the same thing. That's not about bias, it doesn't make sense.

Claiming a religion is not like being part of a political party: There's should be no division in even the minor beliefs of the whole. To claim your sort of Christianity is more correct than another is futile since it's perception based.

I wish it were more clean cut confused You seem to have trouble understanding why this post of yours doesn't make sense.

Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is the term describing all religions that hold that Christ was the central figure in spiritual existence. Christianity's only universal statement is that Christ was God, the meaning of which is debatable. Everything else is interpretational and thus the spawning ground of various Christian religions.

chithappens
Christianity's only universal statement is that Christ was God, the meaning of which is debatable.

A universal, debateable statement.

Pwned smokin'

Alliance
Christianity's only universal statement is that Christ was God, the meaning of which is debatable.

More accurrately Jesus is the Messiah?

Alliance

More accurately Jesus was the Messiah?

Pwned smokin' The fact that it makes that statement is not that debatable. Try to realize what you are arguing about.

PWNT.

Regret
More accurrately Jesus is the Messiah? I am unsure. You are probably correct since a few early Christians believed he was not God, so even the concept of his divinity is a sect position and not central to general Christianity.

Regret

Pwned smokin' "Christianity is the term describing all religions that hold that Christ was the central figure in spiritual existence."

This statement pwns your comments, so again you are pwned.

chithappens
"Christianity is the term describing all religions that hold that Christ was the central figure in spiritual existence."

This statement pwns your comments, so again you are pwned.

That is what a religion is, some cenrtal god(s) control spiritual such and such... So everyone believes in some form of Christianity rather than just Christianity? That's a premise in which everything the masses knows turns to shit. If that is your point then please just say so.

chithappens

The fact that it makes that statement is not that debatable. Try to realize what you are arguing about.

PWNT.

what the hell did that mean? Here's what I meant: Nothing can be both universal and debatable. it looks like you didn't finish your sentence or something...

Regret
That is what a religion is, some cenrtal god(s) control spiritual such and such... So everyone believes in some form of Christianity rather than just Christianity? That's a premise in which everything the masses knows turns to shit. If that is your point then please just say so. Nicheran and Mahayan Buddhists (sorry Shaky if I butchered the spelling embarrasment ) are a non Biblical example.

Biblically, one can say that Muslims, Jews and Christians all have the same central God, as all three believe they worship the God of Adam. So are these three one single religion as well?

Sorry, didn't want to have to pwn you again, but I did.

chithappens
Nicheran and Mahayan Buddhists (sorry Shaky if I butchered the spelling embarrasment ) are a non Biblical example.

Biblically, one can say that Muslims, Jews and Christians all have the same central God, as all three believe they worship the God of Adam. So are these three one single religion as well?

Sorry, didn't want to have to pwn you again, but I did.

I knew that wise ass. That didn't answer anything. How did that even address what I said?

You are talking about Christianity saying that Christ is the center and after that it's up for grabs. What you said does nothing but support what I said.

I'm saying religion got screwed a long time ago with all these "understandings" of what stuff REALLY means. You are just going off on tangents now.

Alliance
laughing

chithappens
Lack of universal meaning makes it all silly and what he says leaves too much room for people to come in and say whatever they like to fit their liking

Regret
Lack of universal meaning makes it all silly and what he says leaves too much room for people to come in and say whatever they like to fit their liking I believe he is laughing at you, not at me. But, I could be wrong.

Alliance
No, I'm laughing at chit.

TRH
That is what a religion is, some cenrtal god(s) control spiritual such and such... So everyone believes in some form of Christianity rather than just Christianity? That's a premise in which everything the masses knows turns to shit. If that is your point then please just say so. Not every religon has a god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.