joker/batman vs reed richards/forge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
at the playground....meh

Symmetric Chaos
Forge won't be a ton of help sans prep.

If Batman has sonics of something to hold Richards in place DC can win.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

If Batman has sonics of something to hold Richards in place DC can win.

Evening. I will take Team One

Symmetric Chaos

My mistake Forge does have stuff other than the inventing power.

guy222
My mistake Forge does have stuff other than the inventing power.

Do u have a winner?

Darth Martin
Team 2 takes the majority here. Forge and Richards will make a very deadly team with prep. Add Forge's mutant ability and creativity with tech to Reed's peak human intelligence they will create some gun that will reduce Batman and Joker to nothingness.

shiv
Well Joker wit prep pretty much knocked out Zatanna The Bat and Loxias recently in Detective.

Darth Martin
Yea but this is Reed and Forge were talking about. Besides do you really think Joker and Batman will work together on this one. I ay this ios really close with the sligh nod to Team 2.

shiv
Batman is smart enough to disguise himself as Lefty -the crook you can trust smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Team 2 takes the majority here. Forge and Richards will make a very deadly team with prep. Add Forge's mutant ability and creativity with tech to Reed's peak human intelligence they will create some gun that will reduce Batman and Joker to nothingness.

Where the **** does it say anything about prep here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.