Spiderman Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Varnage
This is a good match, yes? I think spides would fight hard but would lose but this would be close, what about everyone else?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Varnage
This is a good match, yes? I think spides would fight hard but would lose but this would be close, what about everyone else?

Stop the insanity

jasonk3

What the f**k?

Varnage
What insanity? Is there some kind of problem with this? Spiderman has his future powers and can predict supermans attacks and is so fast he is blurred.

Plus you must not have read there crossover yep in that venom through the superman.

jasonk3
What insanity? Is there some kind of problem with this? Spiderman has his future powers and can predict supermans attacks and is so fast he is blurred.

Plus you must not have read there crossover yep in that venom through the joker.

Again What the f**k?

brainchild81
Supes is still way faster, stronger & more durable. Supes may be boring as hell, but he'd beat the s**t out of Spidey. This isn't really debatable.

Varnage
I even said that Superman would win but spidey would give him good fight.

outavodka
spidey would give him good fight. NO....NO HE WOULDNT! big grin

jasonk3
I even said that Superman would win but spidey would give him good fight.

No Varnage it would not be a good fight, it would be a horrible curbstomp.

Varnage
Why do you keep saying that they already met and venom through him dont you understand that? If venom through him than spidey can too plus he has his future powers don't you get it, he is one of the best heroes and superman would see that and it would make it harder for him to win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why do you keep saying that they already met and venom through him dont you understand that? If venom through him than spidey can too plus he has his future powers don't you get it, he is one of the best heroes and superman would see that and it would make it harder for him to win.

My child, you have much to learn.

Draco69

Why is that people who have absolutely no knowledge of comics and have read little to no comics have ALL read DC vs. Marvel???

no expression

Varnage
Im not a child you need to learn siperman cannot be beaten so easily not even by superman.

Rick/Genis
Why are you guys even trying to talk to him?

outavodka
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
My child, you have much to learn. he keeps quoting that damn assover like its the frikin bible...listen never ever ever bring that crap up, for the record just read alot more post from now to as far back as you can, eh...

Varnage
whatever I don't see you being able to out debate this I already said that he couldn't win but it would be a good fight.

Rick/Genis
Once again.... I don't think logic enters the picture here.

jasonk3
Im not a child you need to learn siperman cannot be beaten so easily not even by superman.

Varnage listen to your elders !

nvrbeenwthagirl

I shall teach you something.

Spiderman can lift about 20,000 pounds on his best Day.

Superman Turned the wheels of Mageddon, solar system sized wheels.

Superman Has Split a moon in half with a Punch.

He has picked up half the weight of an unconcious Spectre.

He Has Pulled one Third the Earth's weight Against the Sun's gravitational pull. That would be like pulling 1000 Earths.

Spiderman moves about 20 or 30 times A human.

Superman Moves Millions of times faster than a human.

Spiderman can be pierced by Bullets.

Superman has survived a blackHole, being in the heart of the sun, Punches from Cosmic Beings.

Spiderman has webbing.

Superman has 50 thousand degree heat vision and Freeze breathe that can also be tornado breath.

Do I need to go on?

Varnage
it's not the bible but it happened this whole thing is stupid if you can't say that ssomething happened even though it did unless it's been reconned but it has not has it so it happened fair in square and you can't say otherwise so venom did throw him.

outavodka
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Once again.... I don't think logic enters the picture here. you know i was just thinking that.

Varnage
I shall teach you something.

Spiderman can lift about 20,000 pounds on his best Day.

Superman Turned the wheels of Mageddon, solar system sized wheels.

Superman Has Split a moon in half with a Punch.

He has picked up half the weight of an unconcious Spectre.

He Has Pulled one Third the Earth's weight Against the Sun's gravitational pull. That would be like pulling 1000 Earths.

Spiderman moves about 20 or 30 times A human.

Superman Moves Millions of times faster than a human.

Spiderman can be pierced by Bullets.

Superman has survived a blackHole, being in the heart of the sun, Punches from Cosmic Beings.

Spiderman has webbing.

Superman has 50 thousand degree heat vision and Freeze breathe that can also be tornado breath.

Do I need to go on?

Let me tell you something supermand almost got beat by venom and that basicly takes away your hole point!

Rick/Genis
oh my god!

Varnage
You haven't even brang up any points genis stop talking on here you should get out right now because you like to let your hatred get in the way of a character you donn't even know anything about that character.

xmeat
supes ftw but like varnage spidey has survived some amazing odds so he might last like 10 minutes.

outavodka
it's not the bible but it happened this whole thing is stupid if you can't say that ssomething happened even though it did unless it's been reconned but it has not has it so it happened fair in square and you can't say otherwise so venom did throw him. hystericalit continueshysterical

jasonk3
Originally posted by xmeat
supes ftw but like varnage spidey has survived some amazing odds so he might last like 10 minutes.

laughing

bigbran
Let me tell you something supermand almost got beat by venom and that basicly takes away your hole point! It was a non-canon comic...
Be the same as using a cartoon...

jasonk3
You haven't even brang up any points genis stop talking on here you should get out right now because you like to let your hatred get in the way of a character you donn't even know anything about that character.

laughing rolling on floor laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl

You do realize the Superman could beat Venom so easily. He could clap his hands to gether and make a sonic boom and destroy venom. ANd venom is stronger than Spiderman as is. You using venom is not helping your case at all.

xmeat
You do realize the Superman could beat Venom so easily. He could clap his hands to gether and make a sonic boom and destroy venom. ANd venom is stronger than Spiderman as is. You using venom is not helping your case at all. why not you use them to say supes beats thor.

Varnage
What are you all laughing about you guys don't even know anything xmeat is the only person that made sense on here it is happened because it was written just be cause you guyse don't like it doesn't mean it didn't happen it got written so it happend.

Rick/Genis
uh.... what?

outavodka
this one had me rollinOriginally posted by bigbran
It was a non-canon comic...
Be the same as using a cartoon...
bet he still dun get itOriginally posted by Varnage
Let me tell you something supermand almost got beat by venom and that basicly takes away your hole point!
and another...

nvrbeenwthagirl
why not you use them to say supes beats thor.

Um you have me confused. I always give thor the advantage over superman slightly due to Superman's magic weakness, and Thor being very much more skilled.

bigbran
why not you use them to say supes beats thor. That was a canon comic...
Plus, not to mention, that it still shouldn't be used... Marvel/DC crossovers are usually bullshit...

Varnage
How is superman able to beat venom when he barely did when they fought venom almost killed him he said so hiself.

jasonk3
What are you all laughing about you guys don't even know anything xmeat is the only person that made sense on here it is happened because it was written just be cause you guyse don't like it doesn't mean it didn't happen it got written so it happend.

laughing ......... no expression .............. What the f**k?

endrict
NOOB!!!!!!! that's all I have to say.

Varnage
this cannon thing is stupid what does a gun have to do with something that actually happened?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by endrict
NOOB!!!!!!! that's all I have to say.

2nded!!!!!

outavodka
How is superman able to beat venom when he barely did when they fought venom almost killed him he said so hiself. im making this one into a t-shirt laughing

Rick/Genis
this cannon thing is stupid what does a gun have to do with something that actually happened? this has to be the smartest guy I've ever read on the face of the planet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
this cannon thing is stupid what does a gun have to do with something that actually happened?

LMAO OMG Rolls on the floor and dies of laughter.

bigbran
this cannon thing is stupid what does a gun have to do with something that actually happened? Originally posted by jasonk3
laughing ......... no expression .............. What the f**k?

Anyway... I think everyone should just stop posting...

capt it up
varnage im sorry but stop this non sense. superman cna move many tiems the speed of light.

spiderman is unable to hurt superman

superman can simply blast him away with heat vision

superman is far faster, stronger, smarter he plain better

jasonk3

Super Villians carry Guns no expression

outavodka
this cannon thing is stupid what does a gun have to do with something that actually happened? I swear ta god i havnt laughed this hard in weeksOriginally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO OMG Rolls on the floor and dies of laughter.
gotta second that

Badabing
Im not a child you need to learn siperman cannot be beaten so easily not even by superman. Do you have any info on this Siperman? durfistdurfistdurfist

jasonk3
Originally posted by bigbran
Anyway... I think everyone should just stop posting...

Good advice

outavodka
Originally posted by capt it up
varnage im sorry but stop this non sense. superman cna move many tiems the speed of light.

spiderman is unable to hurt superman

superman can simply blast him away with heat vision

superman is far faster, stronger, smarter he plain better dont even try, besides were havin too much fun here...

Varnage
you guys are all being dummy's dont you even know the truth is that spiderman is so fast maybe not as fast as superman but hes still fast and plus his future powers can make him see whats going to happen and then he has his webs as almost ast strong as admantium and dont forget that hes also peter parker in deisguise?

Rick/Genis
this is rich. He's cooler than xmeat!

Evil_Ash

uh.... what?

I think all logic and sanity just dropped.

outavodka
you guys are all being dummy's dont you even know the truth is that spiderman is so fast maybe not as fast as superman but hes still fast and plus his future powers can make him see whats going to happen and then he has his webs as almost ast strong as admantium and dont forget that hes also peter parker in deisguise? Can i get your autograph friend, your the funniest thing since Dave Chapelle, and Dane Cook.

Varnage
xmeat is only one who understands me don't you get it spiderman is so good he could last but no one gives him the credit. Capt it up you are dumb can't even admit spiderman could whoop wolverine.

Batman-Prime
Spiderman 10/10 bag

capt it up
it called spider sense dam it

also did he really jsut say spidermans webs are almost as strong as adamatium which is an unbreakable metal lol

capt it up
xmeat is only one who understands me don't you get it spiderman is so good he could last but no one gives him the credit. Capt it up you are dumb can't even admit spiderman could whoop wolverine.

your an idiot im sorry, but if me and you debate over who would win spiderman or wolverine I would win that debate ever time.

spiderman or wolverine could win depending on circumstance however if I was the one to defend wolverine in a debate and you were the one to defend spiderman I would win the debate every single time with little to no effort

xmeat
venom fighting supes aint bullshit cause he already fought juggernaut before that.
Spidey would knock logan the **** out.

Martian_mind
Your All retards,Spidey won't win but he'll make Superman work for it,I mean he did pwn Superboy.Plus he's beaten Carnage and Carnage is STRONGER then Venom,hell He could just imprison Supes in webbing and use his "future vision to dodge Superman.

Dear god,try and type that with a straight face.

Varnage
damn right xmeat supes is not as strong as the world wants him to be don't you even understand spidey is a slayer and can fight so much and is way faster than wolvy and can fight venom who fought juggs who fought hulk who fought superman and hulk stood up to superman and spiderman can dodge hulk and spiderman has his future sense and can see superman coming and can dodge them so what the heck is all this spidey hate about?

And capt stop being so dum you know that spidey would win because he's so fast and wolverine has no future poweres "ooh so special I have claws but I always get beat and make an excuse for it like tripping or getting beat because I was sick even though I have healing factor" whatever wolveriine is so stupid.

Badabing
it called spider sense dam it

also did he really jsut say spidermans webs are almost as strong as adamatium which is an unbreakable metal lol Actually, Spider-Man's webs are stronger than adamantium. durfist

darthgoober
Well let's see, if we go by non cannon comics then...

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5313/supervsspider54ku0.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/366/supervsspider55nq7.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5751/supervsspider5657jn2.th.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1754/supervsspider58bf7.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/133/supervsspider59zp6.th.jpg

I don't think it would be close at all.

capt it up
venom fighting supes aint bullshit cause he already fought juggernaut before that.

yet spiderman has neevr once been able to

also wolverine has stalemated venom many times and superman would kill wolverine effortlessly

Varnage
okay I'll give ou that but he still lasted longer than everyone else says so he could survive and plus he didn't use his future power there!

jasonk3
edit

capt it up
damn right xmeat supes is not as strong as the world wants him to be don't you even understand spidey is a slayer and can fight so much and is way faster than wolvy and can fight venom who fought juggs who fought hulk who fought superman and hulk stood up to superman and spiderman can dodge hulk and spiderman has his future sense and can see superman coming and can dodge them so what the heck is all this spidey hate about?

And capt stop being so dum you know that spidey would win because he's so fast and wolverine has no future poweres "ooh so special I have claws but I always get beat and make an excuse for it like tripping or getting beat because I was sick even though I have healing factor" whatever wolveriine is so stupid.
lol you wanan go me and you?

You pick spiderman and I debate with you using wolverine just as too and see who the voter decide debate there character better?

Varnage
fine but I don't need othe r peoples opinion to know i'm right about that everyone knows that spidey would knock logan out.

nvrbeenwthagirl

This has got to be some insane Twilight Zone Webisode.

Varnage
it's twilight

jasonk3
you guys are all being dummy's dont you even know the truth is that spiderman is so fast maybe not as fast as superman but hes still fast and plus his future powers can make him see whats going to happen and then he has his webs as almost ast strong as admantium and dont forget that hes also peter parker in deisguise?

sigh...

Badabing
Spidey would knock logan the **** out. Xmeat is BACK! eek! Happy Dance

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Badabing
Xmeat is BACK! eek! Happy Dance

CBR banned him too soon. erm

Rick/Genis
Capt you better watch out it looks like varnage knows his stuff.

darthgoober
okay I'll give ou that but he still lasted longer than everyone else says so he could survive and plus he didn't use his future power there!
His "future power"(known to most as his Spider Sense) is ALWAYS on, so that proves Supes moves so fast, Spider Man can't even react to it. Spider Man has absolutely NO chance in a fight between the two.

capt it up
fine but I don't need othe r peoples opinion to know i'm right about that everyone knows that spidey would knock logan out.
so you agree to have a debate with me?

answer yes or no.

I will make the thread after you answer

Entity

What the HELL! did Peter Parker ever do to you??? mad

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capt it up
Capt you better watch out it looks like varnage knows his stuff.
lol

I will don't worry

Skeets
Why is this thread 4 pages long?

Varnage
Whatever. Go make it it doesn't matter everyone knows that spiderman wins

capt it up
Whatever. Go make it it doesn't matter everyone knows that spiderman wins
ugg you be surpized

bigbran
so you agree to have a debate with me?

answer yes or no.

I will make the thread after you answer I've never actually seen a man dig his own grave...

spidey-dude
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1498/supermanspideynd6.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3980/untitled57orwn5.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6742/untitled64wiqi9.jpg

xmeat
yet spiderman has neevr once been able to

also wolverine has stalemated venom many times and superman would kill wolverine effortlessly supes cant kill logan he'll heal from anything supes does supes can break adamantium.
But that doesn't stop him from getting ko'ed which spidey does.

Varnage
only logan would dighis own grave because spiderman is so much better.

capt it up
thread is made it wolverine vs spiderman with a twist is the title

Varnage
whatever too bad you already lost because everyone knows the truth.

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
I've never actually seen a man dig his own grave...
lol

xmeat
its a shame people dont realize spidey stronger than they all think.

Ptr_Grifin
Haven't you guys figured it out yet? This is a fight between:

Crossover Spider-man vs Crossover Mullet Superman!

But seriously, you guys don't like the way he "debates" and what not, yet you keep posting. Here Cap it up is wanting to get into a Spiderman vs Wolverine debate with this guy. What do you have to prove? What could you do that would effect this guy or even be remembered later?

By the way, Spiderman is much stronger, faster, and more agile than Wolverine. But Wolverine is one bad mother ******.

capt it up
you mean he 20 tons xmeat?

Entity
OK! I know this is all TOTAL BULLSHIT but, I just absolutly freakin LOVE it!
Originally posted by spidey-dude

I wanna post it EVERYWHERE! eek!

jasonk3
its a shame people dont realize spidey stronger than they all think.

Its a shame you don't realize that you are wrong 85 % of the time. bangin

charlemagne9746
Varnage seems to be playing a joke thread. He may very well be a regular poster under another handle. Anyone notice how he tends to spell much better in some posts than others....it just seems fake to me...like he's trying to play the people in this forum..lol.

Varnage
play what people? I just think spiderman would last so much longer because he's done it already isnt that not already enough evadence that shows the truth?

jasonk3
Originally posted by spidey-dude

Superman was not trying to pick a fight with spiderman and was trying to calm spidey down. But when Superman finally got irritated, he almost knocked spidey half way across the city, while holding back his punch because he realized it would kill Spiderman. After that none of Spiderman's punches had any effect on superman, in fact they did more damage to spiderman's hand, while Superman just stood there looking at him.

xmeat
also that is pre cris current supes sucks more than a baby with a passifire.

Varnage
Spiderman doesn't win but it sure is close.

teampac08
Didnt bother to read the whole thread but I dont have to. There's no way Spiderman would beat Superman. He's outclassed in everything but brains, and the smartest thing he can do is not fight Superman. Superman is class 100. Spiderman is what, 20-30 tops? Nothing Spiderman can do will hurt Superman. If he tries to punch him, he'll hurt himself. If he webs him, Superman will break out of it. Seriously, Spiderman has no chance.

capt it up
actaully superman is superhumanly smart lol and is many tiems smarter then spiderman

teampac08
actaully superman is superhumanly smart lol and is many tiems smarter then spiderman

Superman might be smarter but not many times more. For one thing, Peter Parker is an accomplished scientist and inventor. I dont consider either of them geniuses, but highly intelligent.

capt it up
Originally posted by teampac08
Superman might be smarter but not many times more. For one thing, Peter Parker is an accomplished scientist and inventor. I dont consider either of them geniuses, but highly intelligent.
umm superman was stated if im not mistaken as being many many times smarter then batman........

he superhumanly smart .

teampac08
umm superman was stated if im not mistaken as being many many times smarter then batman........

he superhumanly smart .

I dont think he's smarter than batman. And even if he is, I highly doubt he'd be way smarter than batman like you claim him to be. Batman is one of the smartest people in DC earth. He's of genius intellect. He's the earth's best detective and one of it's best tacticians (Only better DC tactician that comes to mind is Deathstroke).

Terryc250
lol varnage is an idiot to think "it would be close" ahaha, thats like comparing a regular human vs an ant in a fight, and say "it would be a close fight" ahah anyway, take it from some guy who thinks "non-cannon" is a gun LOL

that venom and superman was not part of any series, its not real!

ahaha i shud draw you a comic of cyclops beating up celestial in a one on one fight, then you can make a thread saying "zomg cyclops vs galactus would be such a good fight!"

Galvaclaw
The same series also had Bishop wrestling with the Martian Manhunter and Cannonball strangling Aquaman with his own hook on a rope thing. The writer obviously had no DC knowledge.

LethalFemme

Wow....wow......WOW.blink

Symmetric Chaos

What the hell is Superman going to do against the SpideySense no expression

xmeat
actaully superman is superhumanly smart lol and is many tiems smarter then spiderman spidey is far smarter and if you read a spidey comic you'd freaking know.
Spidey a great scientist klark what has he done so great that proves he's smarter.

capt it up
spidey is far smarter and if you read a spidey comic you'd freaking know.
Spidey a great scientist klark what has he done so great that proves he's smarter.

lol your wrong.

I have read more then at least 20 times as many spiderman comics as you and Im being generous to you

I know how smart he is, but superman is list in comics before with superhuman intelligence. I thought it was dumb to, but he has a lot of intel feats

Symmetric Chaos
I know how smart he is, but superman is list in comics before with superhuman intelligence. I thought it was dumb to, but he has a lot of intel feats

Its not like he really uses that intelligence much in combat.

xmeat
supes dont know shit about science he was stupid in high school

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Its not like he really uses that intelligence much in combat.
it not like spiderman does either

capt it up
supes dont know shit about science he was stupid in high school
he superhumanly smart im not sure what you don't understand

Symmetric Chaos
it not like spiderman does either

I know I'm just pointing out that Superman's intellect hardly matters in a fight. Obviously the same goes for Spidey but he does apply his brain outside of combat more than Supes since he makes tech that he needs.

capt it up
I know I'm just pointing out that Superman's intellect hardly matters in a fight. Obviously the same goes for Spidey but he does apply his brain outside of combat more than Supes since he makes tech that he needs.
I think superman get and built msot of the justice leagues tech lol

Symmetric Chaos
I think superman get and built msot of the justice leagues tech lol

I always figured it was Batman.

capt it up
I always figured it was Batman.
naw I did two, but some one once showed me a picture of liek batman sayign superman was much smarter then he was and that superman had all this knowledge of tech he could not comperhend or something

outavodka
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well let's see, if we go by non cannon comics then...

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5313/supervsspider54ku0.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/366/supervsspider55nq7.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5751/supervsspider5657jn2.th.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1754/supervsspider58bf7.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/133/supervsspider59zp6.th.jpg

I don't think it would be close at all. made him his ***** that he did.

Varnage
Originally posted by Terryc250
lol varnage is an idiot to think "it would be close" ahaha, thats like comparing a regular human vs an ant in a fight, and say "it would be a close fight" ahah anyway, take it from some guy who thinks "non-cannon" is a gun LOL

that venom and superman was not part of any series, its not real!

ahaha i shud draw you a comic of cyclops beating up celestial in a one on one fight, then you can make a thread saying "zomg cyclops vs galactus would be such a good fight!" Hahaha you are so dummy that is so funny you make me laugh hahaha too bad a comic that is maed by marvel and dc is different then you using your dum drawings dont you know anything i like how you say that its not real even though its there so it must be official its official it has the right publishers on it so its not fake whatever I dont even need to ttalk to you anymore!

by the way non-canon would be a not gun because its non hahaha your such a dummy!

Galvaclaw
From wikipedia. Now think what non canon means.

Redatom65
spite of ownens give me spite beyond spite!

Varnage
This is so dumb I even said that superman would win did you guys not read my words before jeez people dont pay attentcion at all!

emporerpants
we all take issue with the fact that you said it would be a good fight. which it would not be. supes would kill spidey before spidey could even react.

NiņoAraņa
wait WTH...this is still open why?

jasonk3

Arctic
What the heck? I'm a huge spiderman fan but Superman would own him. Even though he has got a few good hits on him before, Superman eventually just stood there and his punches had no effect.

charlemagne9746
wasn't there a crossover where Hulk's punches had the same effect on Supes'...Superman just stood there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.