team fight vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
the level allow are sabertooth and lower. You can only pick 7 people then get 10 months time to get use to each however they get no prep time other then that.

what team could beat this one

spiderman'
wolverine
Iron Fist
night crawler
Elektra
and that guy who can do all those simulations in his head ugg I forget his name

teampac08
Deathstroke
Captain America
Batman
Cyclops
Karnak
Venom
Black Panther

Why: Give this team 10 months and they'd be too much of a cohesive team to beat. With the greatest tacticians in Captain America, Deathstroke, and batman they'll figure something out whether you give them preptime or none. I put in Cyclops in there because he's a team player and his long range is distraction for anyone on the opposing end. Only person who'd give my team trouble is Night Crawler, but if Deathstroke could handle the Flash then he can handle Night Crawler.

capt it up
venom and cyclopes are beyond sabertooth level.

teampac08
Originally posted by capt it up
venom and cyclopes are beyond sabertooth level.

Oh my bad. so what's considered below sabertooth level? Give me a list of heroes and villains and I'll try to make a team out of them. By the way, I find it unfair that you can have Spiderman, Wolverine, and Night Crawler but I cant have Venom and Cyclops. Oh well, anyway yeah give me a list I can choose from.

guy222
the level allow are sabertooth and lower. You can only pick 7 people then get 10 months time to get use to each however they get no prep time other then that.

what team could beat this one

spiderman'
wolverine
Iron Fist
night crawler
Elektra
and that guy who can do all those simulations in his head ugg I forget his name

kaine, taskmaster, sabertooth, cyber, captain america, daredevil

capt it up
Originally posted by teampac08
Oh my bad. so what's considered below sabertooth level? Give me a list of heroes and villains and I'll try to make a team out of them. By the way, I find it unfair that you can have Spiderman, Wolverine, and Night Crawler but I cant have Venom and Cyclops. Oh well, anyway yeah give me a list I can choose from.
umm that take a long time lol.

venom is a class 80 lol thats well over sabertooth strength.

also cyclopes can litterally destroy haft a forest when he takes off his visor.

try to pick people that are around sabertooths equals or below. hell you can pick sabertooth if you want.

capt it up
Originally posted by guy222
kaine, taskmaster, sabertooth, cyber, captain america, daredevil
cyber over sabertooth level

teampac08
umm that take a long time lol.

venom is a class 80 lol thats well over sabertooth strength.

also cyclopes can litterally destroy haft a forest when he takes off his visor.

try to pick people that are around sabertooths equals or below. hell you can pick sabertooth if you want.

Alright, my bad. I wasnt thinking about the new venom.

Martian_mind
Deathstroke
Red Hood
Ragman
Cable(classic)
Domino
Deadpool
Beast

We have Domino snipe Crawler from a distance,then have Ragman stalemate Spidey whilst Deadpool and Cable(equipped with those healing factor stopping darts)take out Wolverine.So it's Beast,Red Hood and Deathstroke Vs IF,Elektra and Mid-nighter.

Deathstroke will beat Midnighter and help Hood with Elektra,They then go in and Mop up IF.

I win!!

Kento
Deathstroke
Deadpool
Batman
Captain America
Punisher
Grifter
and
Gambit

Not to sure how good they'd do though but those would be my picks to face them. Give Bruce, Slade, and Steve prep also and they can use the rest to their advantage.

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Deathstroke
Red Hood
Ragman
Cable(classic)
Domino
Deadpool
Beast

We have Domino snipe Crawler from a distance,then have Ragman stalemate Spidey whilst Deadpool and Cable(equipped with those healing factor stopping darts)take out Wolverine.So it's Beast,Red Hood and Deathstroke Vs IF,Elektra and Mid-nighter.

Deathstroke will beat Midnighter and help Hood with Elektra,They then go in and Mop up IF.

I win!!

domino will snipe night crawler sad not likly.

um deadpool and cable do not have healign factor stopping darts in there standered equiptment

Martian_mind
domino will snipe night crawler sad not likly.

um deadpool and cable do not have healign factor stopping darts in there standered equiptment

But you gave them 10 months prep.

Exactly,not likely for anyone else,but things always have a way of falling into place for her.

Hell worst comes to worse Cable just crushes all their windpipes with TK.

capt it up
But you gave them 10 months prep.

Exactly,not likely for anyone else,but things always have a way of falling into place for her.

Hell worst comes to worse Cable just crushes all their windpipes with TK.

yes and yet I said that the 10 months prep was only used for beign oen with the team nothign else they only get there standered equiptment.

also if cable can do that then he well above sabertooth level......so pcik again my friend

guy222
cyber over sabertooth level

midnighter and t'challa

capt it up
both are fine. I don't see either beign over sabertooth

Martian_mind
yes and yet I said that the 10 months prep was only used for beign oen with the team nothign else they only get there standered equiptment.

also if cable can do that then he well above sabertooth level......so pcik again my friend

Ok......I'll use Cable before he ever showed TK.

He and Deadpool straight up beat Wolverine.

Ragman goes mano e mano with Nightcrawler,As Ragman is made of Rags he has healing factor on par with or exceeding Wolverine, So Nightcrawler portin his hand in him won't hurt him at all,so he just beats the shit out off Crawler.

The rest off my team battles yours and take the win FTW!!!

teampac08
Deathstroke
Captain America
Batman
Karnak
Black Panther
Deadpool
Punisher

I see Deathstroke and Punisher planting bombs everywhere. Deadpool and Punisher should be able to keep everyone at bay with their long range except Night Crawler. Deathstroke, Captain America, and Batman are way too smart to lose this battle. They'll have a plan. Not only that but those three alongside Black Panther and Karnak are a formidable team close range. It's known that Cap is the best hand to hand combatent in the Marvel Universe. Deathstroke is pretty much Cap with weapons. Batman can hold his own. Karnak will find a weakness in anyone he fights up close. Black Panter? Well Black Panther is just the shit lol.

Martian_mind
both are fine. I don't see either beign over sabertooth

......Isn't midnighter ON your team?

capt it up
......Isn't midnighter ON your team?
ya

Martian_mind
So i win?

capt it up
umm martian mind im sorry to say this, but your stratagy won't work. My whole team will know of every possible scenerio your team coudl think up before they even begin to figh which means they can counter your team every move.

teampac08
umm martian mind im sorry to say this, but your stratagy won't work. My whole team will know of every possible scenerio your team coudl think up before they even begin to figh which means they can counter your team every move.

How bout my team? I just dont see the minds of deathstroke, Capt America, and Batman combined losing. They're the best tacticians. They should be able to figure things out. Not to mention I have the better hand to hand combatents on my team. Also, only person giving trouble is Night Crawler but Deathstroke could take care of him if he could take care of the Flash.

Martian_mind
You've been grossly misinformed about Midnighter.He doesn't do thousands of scenario's that have him winning,he has many that will show him losing.

His vaunted skills are not that good.he was once trapped with his back to a wall by three men armed with rifles,He said "i can see every possible scenario in less then a second" and the guy says "do any of those have you surviving?" and all Mnighter could do was sneer.He was then rescued by someone else.Considering the jams most of my team have been in thats hardly impressive,especially considering most of my teams have guns as a standard arsenal.

A.lso,Deathstroke can calculate scenarios as well.

capt it up
yes, but you miss the point every scenerior in gets will be telepathicly link to the rest of midn team. also deathstroke scneriors are not the same thing.

capt it up
Originally posted by teampac08
How bout my team? I just dont see the minds of deathstroke, Capt America, and Batman combined losing. They're the best tacticians. They should be able to figure things out. Not to mention I have the better hand to hand combatents on my team. Also, only person giving trouble is Night Crawler but Deathstroke could take care of him if he could take care of the Flash.

what your team again?

teampac08
what your team again?

It's the same lineup with Punisher and Deadpool replacing Venom and Cyclops. I gave my reasons for why theyd win on the first page.

Martian_mind
yes, but you miss the point every scenerior in gets will be telepathicly link to the rest of midn team. also deathstroke scneriors are not the same thing.

Midnighters Implants mean Tp doesn't work on him......you'd be mindlinked but he'd be out of the loop.

capt it up
plant bombs every were? standered equitpment people and would good is planting bombs?

karnak is very overrated any good amrtial artist knows were some ones weaknesses are his power seems kinda useless vs any skilled MA.

what punisher gunna do when night crawler ports and cuts his head off or smple pound the shit out of him?

what are they gunna do when night crawler begins to port every one on his team all around attack from eevry angle?

this was all to teampac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.