high evolutionary vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
5 days of prep

teampac08
Darkseid. If I'm not mistaken real Darkseid has never been beaten. Only his avatars. No one is destined to beat Darkseid but his son. Plus I just dont see high evolutionary being able to withstand a full assault from omega beams.

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
5 days of prep

high e

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
high e

bump

llagrok
High E with ease.

rougeredmage
yeah i mean high evolutionarry has been shown to have evolved to the point of god hood. to the point that he has left his mortal flesh behind thus when he takes mortal form it was in steel shell. iam refering to the marvel premierer that introduced adam warlocks orginalseries her.e. also doesnt evolutionary have a greater healing factor then the hulk i dont think dark is going to win

norrinradd43
I didnt know high e didnt have a true form...he is one character i dont know very much about...guess i should do my HW on that one but I think he can take DS

TricksterPriest
The High E can't win. Prep is useless against Darkseid. He can erase the HE from existance with his OE before the High E has even begun to prep. The OE pierces time and space. Darkseid can just destroy him by sending the OE into the past. Which isn't even 1/10 of his options. Darkseid curbstomps him.

guy222
Still like HE

george '06
darkseid curbstomps him with ease

Bad Ash231
High E devolves him into a rock.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
High E devolves him into a rock. I can't tell if you're joking or not...

Bouboumaster
HE devolve his ass.

kevdude
Darkseid should win, be a good fight tho

King Castle
either way i say it is a good fight both have low and high showins..

Prep-Man
DS.

The Nuul
HE calls Superman.

Then its jobber time!

You cant touch this....

Prep-Man
DS is screwed, then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.