Colossus VS Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Who take sthe majority

guy222
Originally posted by python99
Who take sthe majority

ultron

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ultron

bump

shksprtx
Originally posted by guy222
ultron

Co-signed.

K3VIL
Depends on which version of Ultron.The one which conquered Slorenia with his army was made of primary Adamantium and the only one who stood up to him was Thor, but that one got also enhanced from Scarlet's reality warping powers to the point his energies and durability were enhanced to unknown levels.His decoy which got destroyed from a lightning bolt from Thor after the other Avengers slowed him down was still hella powerful, especially with his flying platform equipped with ionic discharges, missiles, plasma and so.I do think both this versions will knock down Peter sooner or later.His strength durability and fighting skills are good, but he lacks versatility, he can leap very high and fast and showed sometimes, but no flight, energy emission or superspeed makes him weak in this case.

llagrok
Ultron

Priest
Ultron

The Fake Macoy
Ultron is stronger, more durable, and more versitile than Colossus. He's going to take this every time.

Longinus
If it's the new She-Ultron she'll destroy Colossus 10/10

LORDSIDIOUS01
Not even a match Ultron

guy222
wavey

still ultron

The Illuminati
Originally posted by python99
Who take sthe majority

no expression

StiltmanFTW
Ultron...

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Ultron is more durable oh ?

Priest
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
oh ?
Yes actually.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Priest
Yes actually. source ?

adamantium is suppose to be the hardest non-mystical substance in MU but there are harder substances than that (enchanted uru for example)

and we don't know what it is exacly that gives him his durability

guy222
piotr loses

Bouboumaster
Ultron

Enyalus
Definitely Ultron. Every time.

Silent Guardian
Fine I got Colossus' back. I mean the man has adamantium skin he wont lose. Colossus has gone toe to toe with the hulk and the juggernaugt, and both would trash ultron. Also his skin is adamantium so he cannot be wounded. The fact is Ultron goes down hard.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Fine I got Colossus' back. I mean the man has adamantium skin he wont lose. Colossus has gone toe to toe with the hulk and the juggernaugt, and both would trash ultron. Also his skin is adamantium so he cannot be wounded. The fact is Ultron goes down hard.

I thought Colossus' skin was organic steel or somesuch thing?

Mindset
Fine I got Colossus' back. I mean the man has adamantium skin he wont lose. Colossus has gone toe to toe with the hulk and the juggernaugt, and both would trash ultron. Also his skin is adamantium so he cannot be wounded. The fact is Ultron goes down hard. Do you actually know who these characters are?

Pretty much everything you said was wrong.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Enyalus
I thought Colossus' skin was organic steel or somesuch thing?
It is I am just defending Colossus/ playing Devils advocate. I hate when debates are one sided.

But his skin is still really tough. What is Ultrons armor made out of, aluminum eek!

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Mindset
Do you actually know who these characters are?

Pretty much everything you said was wrong.

okay I exaggerated with the adamatium, but I still Colossus has a chance (slim, but still a chance). And he has fought the Hulk and Juggernaut, look it up. And the Hulk and Juggernaut could def. take Ultron.

Enyalus
okay I exaggerated with the adamatium, but I still Colossus has a chance (slim, but still a chance). And he has fought the Hulk and Juggernaut, look it up. And the Hulk and Juggernaut could def. take Ultron.

Not really. Sentry stalemated World War Hulk - the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk. Yet he got his ass kicked by Ultron.

Red Hulk
okay I exaggerated with the adamatium, but I still Colossus has a chance (slim, but still a chance). And he has fought the Hulk and Juggernaut, look it up. And the Hulk and Juggernaut could def. take Ultron. ...

You know who is made of Adamantium; Ultron.

Ultron has taken on the Avengers featuring Thor, Iron Man WM, and others before...

Silent Guardian
okay fine. I give. Than this thread should not have been made if the answer is so obvious and onesided.

Priest
Obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.