I Am Your Fan!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobïess
Scoobless, i am your fansmile

Scoobïess
Scoobless owns allsmile

Symmetric Chaos
Well Judge this is the only remotly clever thing I've ever seen you do.

Good luck wink

"V"
Touching.

Scoobïess
You forgot Lord Rocksmile
He lasted longsmile

I am also a Judge-fan, Harri-fan and Symmetric Chaos-fan, but mostly Scooblesssmile

Scoobïess
V, i aint touching anyonesmile

Soljer

"V"

Scoobïess
He lasted for weekssmile

And yeah, i dont understand...

People prefer me debating or spamming?
They cant get rid of me, so they have to choose.
They reveals my debatingside, guess that means they want me to spam, right?smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by "V"
Except yourself, over your vast amount of yaoi. Oh how you wish Scoobless could be yours.

laughing Happy Dance laughing

Scoobïess
Originally posted by "V"
Except yourself, over your vast amount of yaoi. Oh how you wish Scoobless could be yours.

Oh, how i wish you knew how pathetic you aresmile
KMC is one big game to me, dudesmile
ANd how cool you are, being so desperate to diss me that you actually INVENTS claimssmile

Galan007

Superboy Prime
Stop trying too hard to be accepted and just debate. Spamming will get you no where.

Scoobïess
Galan007. i have tried. lets make a deal... Tomorrow, i makes a new account. And debates. And DONT reveals who i am. If anyone thinks its me, theyre probably right, but i want everybody to SHUT THE HEEL UP, or its back to Judgesmile okay?smile

And Superboy Prime, this answer was also to yousmile

Galan007
I don't care what you do man, someone will always know it's you, but that doesn't mean you have to spam up the forums.

Just be cool. cool

Scoobïess
I wanna be here. Dont care if its by spam or debating.

Until people just lets me debate, even through they know its me, KMC will be spammedsmile

Scoobïess
I didnt owned V... V owned himselfsmile

Soljer
Everyone will know it's you. Everyone will call you on it. You'll get banned, again and again.

But if you really care to debate, just do it. Make a new account every day, and debate with it. Eventually, if you were a serious debater, people'd accept that.

Scoobïess
:dancing banana:

Scoobïess
Originally posted by Soljer
Everyone will know it's you. Everyone will call you on it. You'll get banned, again and again.

But if you really care to debate, just do it. Make a new account every day, and debate with it. Eventually, if you were a serious debater, people'd accept that.

I have tried that. I gives people ONE chance to accept me. They dont take it? I spams againsmile Then, they gets anothersmile Accepting me would do everybody a favorsmile

"V"

Scoobïess
V, yo r patheticsmile
The fact that you even ANSWEREDsmile
KMC is ONE, big videogame to me, and you just helps making it fun by being so pathetic that you INVENTS claims on for having something to saysmile

"V"

Flame On!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by "V"
I know you are, but what am I? wink

drop it

"V"
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
drop it

You know I won't.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by "V"
You know I won't.

srug have fun

Wasawa
I got two words for you (to the one who wrote this thread):

GET LOST

Scoobïess
Michael, its me, Svend...?

Flame On!!
Genius trolling.......

-FO!!

Wasawa
I know...

(i dont know if i should cry or laugh)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.