Ryu Hayabusa vs Urien and Gill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Strange things are happening.

Hayate, Kasumi and Ayane have disappeared while investigating a new organization called the Illuminati, which has accquired much of DOATEC's stock.

At the curio shop, Ryu is paid a visit by Lisa, who notifies him of his friends' disappearances. Through her sources, Lisa confides in Ryu that they were indeed kidnapped by the Illuminati at the orders of its vice president, Urien.

"They were chosen for the G-Project," Lisa explains. "This project is even more dangerous than the Epsilon Project that Hayate went under."

"What is this G-Project?" Hayabusa asks.

"In a nutshell, the G-Project uses kidnapped and created subjects to create super soldiers."

This Hayabusa cannot allow. Donning his ninja uniform and Dragon Sword, Hayabusa goes on a rescue mission.

Hayabusa finds the Illuminati labs and his friends. Before he can free them, Urien appears, along with Gill, the latter explains that the Mugen Tenshin trio were chosen to help being about a new Eden on Earth.

"'When the sun sets on the Soliton Mountain, the black moon will break into seven pieces and fall on the people 'Ultania.' Nothing can prevent this. Death and destruction will violate the land. Misery and suffering will assault the people. Then, after 130 days of nothingness, a boy who controls the elements will come to save the people," Gill explains. "This is the Illuminati's prophecy for the events that signify the end of the world."

"I don't give a damn about your prophecies," Hayabusa snarls. "I want my friends back now!"

Gill then makes a proposal: defeat both Urien and himself in a match, then Gill will honor Hayabusa's request and release his friends. If Hayabusa fails, then Gill will take him on as his pupil and create a new world.

Emperor Ashtar
Hayabusa dies.

shin_remy
wow hayabusa loses Urien and Gill together is a powerfull tag team

Superboy Prime
I think with weapons Ryu will be able to beat them, but without them he is toasted, roasted, frozen, and dead.

Snafu does he get weapons or is this hand to hand? For some reason I can't tell which it is.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Major Snafu
This Hayabusa cannot allow. Donning his ninja uniform and Dragon Sword, Hayabusa goes on a rescue mission.

Superboy Prime
But he always has the Dragon Sword even when he is not using it like in DOA.

Cloud_VII
If he wants to kill them, he'll use the Dragon Sword.

And Ryu uses the Dragon Sword in DOA4.

Remulous
With the TDS Hayabusa will win, with out it, this is pretty much a slaughter in the making. With out the sword I doubt he can take Urien in a 1 on 1

Major Snafu
Remulous and S. Prime does have a point, so out of fariness, eventhough I'm using the DOA version of Hayabusa (hand-to-hand), I will allow the use of his ninpo as Super Moves.

The ninpo allowed are is the Arts of the Inazuma and the Inferno.

Remulous
To be honest, that wont help much.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
To be honest, that wont help much.

Can't say I tried. Anyway, this is a King of Fighters-style boss match.

Remulous
Hayabusa will need his sword in order to win or by KOF style, do you mean jobbing?

Major Snafu
Hayabusa will need his sword in order to win or by KOF style, do you mean jobbing?

Hayabusa defeats Urien, gets some life back, then fights Gill.

Remulous
Hayabusa defeats Urien, gets some life back, then fights Gill. He still wont get past Urien.

Cloud_VII
He still wont get past Urien. Well, Ryu's strength is exceptional since Rachel commented that he was much more powerful than just a human, and his energy attacks disintegrates people as shown in DOA4. Plus, his arts are powerful. Like, the attack Inferno can damage the Vigoor Emperor so that leads me to think it would damage Urien. A maxed out Inazuma is about as powerful as a maxed out Inferno. Also, some people may not agree on this but Ryu as a fiend is way more powerful than he is as a human, since in the game, fiends are recognized for having exceptional strength. Fiends in Ninja Gaiden draw their blood from ancient deities, and one of them happen to be Ryu Hayabusa - Fact

Emperor Ashtar
Hayabusa defeats Urien, gets some life back, then fights Gill.

I'm not saying hayabusa can't beat urien on his own, but this is a team battle. Gill won't just stay idle by and watch.

Kadesh
Why do i always see hayabusa vs this haya vs that, Why not try ryu hayabusa vs galactus. Haya will get wtf pwned

Remulous
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Well, Ryu's strength is exceptional since Rachel commented that he was much more powerful than just a human, and his energy attacks disintegrates people as shown in DOA4. Plus, his arts are powerful. Like, the attack Inferno can damage the Vigoor Emperor so that leads me to think it would damage Urien. A maxed out Inazuma is about as powerful as a maxed out Inferno. Also, some people may not agree on this but Ryu as a fiend is way more powerful than he is as a human, since in the game, fiends are recognized for having exceptional strength. Fiends in Ninja Gaiden draw their blood from ancient deities, and one of them happen to be Ryu Hayabusa - Fact True, but Urein is no normal human either, he has the potential to be just as strong as Gill but with weaker elemental powers because of his lack of extra special training and test that only the emperor can take. I don't think projectiles will work because of Urien's Aegis Reflector which sends any projectile back at his opponents and just touching the Reflector is damaging. Uriens raw strength is also a factor, he can punch the ground and cause a mild earth quake that takes opponents off their feet. He's victory pose has him punching the ground and this giant geyser comes out and he stands in it, his power is great. Not to mention his body can turn into some strong metalloid.

Emperor Ashtar
Urien is just as strong as gill, but because he is so emotionally unstable and suffers from a mental block. He can't make use of his full power, Urien is actually smarter than Gill as well.

StyleTime
I didn't want to comment because Hayabusa is a DOA character but sadly...

Hayabusa loses to the team. Far too powerful to take on solo for him.

Cloud_VII
I see, so Ryu loses.

Originally posted by Kadesh
Why do i always see hayabusa vs this haya vs that, Why not try ryu hayabusa vs galactus. Haya will get wtf pwned You need to stop hating on characters.

shin_remy
Hahaha you need to accept that Ryu isn't all THAT

Cloud_VII
When have I said such a thing? Never.

StyleTime
Well, I AM saying that. Ryu whoops these guys' collective ass. He doesn't need weapons or magic. Hayabusa will just dole out straight ass whoopings all day long here.

Emperor Ashtar
I really don't see how ryu is getting past urien and gill workking as a team.

StyleTime
I was completely kidding Emperor Ashtar. I'm just bored out of my mind and trying to avoid studying so I am posting nonsensical stuff.

Joking aside, Hayabusa gets stomped here.

Superboy Prime
Just to get things straight:

1. Ryu Hayabusa destroys them with the Dragon Sword.
2. Hand 2 Hand Ryu Hayabusa pulls off a valiant effort, but loses in the end to Gill & Urien.

Is that the general consensus? If that's it I must say I agree.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Just to get things straight:

1. Ryu Hayabusa destroys them with the Dragon Sword.
2. Hand 2 Hand Ryu Hayabusa pulls off a valiant effort, but loses in the end to Gill & Urien.

Is that the general consensus? If that's it I must say I agree.
I think the general consensus is that he loses no matter what, which I agree with. I don't care if he's armed with the True Dark Dragon Blade or Tiger sword, etc... 2 boss characters vs hayabusa is not a fair fight. He loses, but not badly.

Superboy Prime
I don't really think it's a curbstomp. He is faster than both of them. He is armed. He has got teleportation. He can use Nimpo from a safe distance and or alternate with his teleportation to keep them guessing. And he can withstand an inhuman ammount of damage. Only real problem IMO is Gill's resurrection. But then again Ryu has been resurrected before.

I don't agree with the general idea that he loses even while being armed.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't really think it's a curbstomp. He is faster than both of them. He is armed. He has got teleportation. He can use Nimpo from a safe distance and or alternate with his teleportation to keep them guessing. And he can withstand an inhuman ammount of damage. Only real problem IMO is Gill's resurrection. But then again Ryu has been resurrected before.

I don't agree with the general idea that he loses even while being armed.

-A bulk of his Ninpo are useless, since gill has the aility to create and un-create Fire & Ice. And, that's what ahaybusa mainly uses, Fire & Ice

-Won't help against a man who has a body that's as hard as iron and can resist contact with magma. Not to mention urien can send an electric charge through haya's katana.

-He can't gain distance with projectiles, because Haya's Ki shots will be reflected by Aegis Reflector.

-Gill can perform an area effecting attack I.E. The Ascension

The only real advantage he has is speed and teleports.
Also, when has hayabusa withstood an inhuman amount of damage?

Superboy Prime
Every time Ryu falls off a cliff in DOA he does in fact withstand an inhuman ammount of damage, wouldn't you agree?

I agree with Gill probably messing with Ryu's Nimpo & Urien's Aegis reflector, but the AR itself poses no trouble for Ryu since his teleportation will keep him out of the danger of getting cornered.

The boss in the 3rd level of NG had steel and/or iron armor and he still fell to Ryu's TDS. Besides what about the DDB and it's ability to desintegrate people? Or the Unlabored Flawlessness which WILL cause a lot of blunt force trauma.

Will Gill resurrect even if he gets decapitated? Quick Teleport + Flying Swallow/Sparrow(whatever the **** it's called) = Decapitation.

It's debatable whether Urien would actually be able to send the electric charge through the Dragon Sword. Remember the DS is not an ordinary weapon and it was forged out of fangs of the Dragons.

Emperor Ashtar
Every time Ryu falls off a cliff in DOA he does in fact withstand an inhuman ammount of damage, wouldn't you agree?

No, since the gameplay of DOA is not really canon, in ninja gaiden a fall like that kills you.

I agree with Gill probably messing with Ryu's Nimpo & Urien's Aegis reflector, but the AR itself poses no trouble for Ryu since his teleportation will keep him out of the danger of getting cornered.

Where is Ryu going to teleport, out of the area? If he teleports out of the area by forum rules he automatically loses.

The boss in the 3rd level of NG had steel and/or iron armor and he still fell to Ryu's TDS. Besides what about the DDB and it's ability to desintegrate people? Or the Unlabored Flawlessness which WILL cause a lot of blunt force trauma..

When Dynamo survives a blast of molten rock, call me. There is no way his body comes near as solid as uriens. And, hayabusa can't even cut a tank and he's supposed to cut urien who's more durable than that?

I admitt, with the True Dragon Blade he could hurt urien a little, but attacking a guy that can use electric charges with a sword is a dumb idea.

And, for the last time DDB was never canonically weilded by hayabusa. I dunno why people keep bring it up.

Will Gill resurrect even if he gets decapitated? Quick Teleport + Flying Swallow/Sparrow(whatever the **** it's called) = Decapitation.
Flying swallow sucks though, even the Mechanized Vigoorian Soldiers can block it. And, if he uses flying swallow, gill can just make him eat a projectile.

It's debatable whether Urien would actually be able to send the electric charge through the Dragon Sword. Remember the DS is not an ordinary weapon and it was forged out of fangs of the Dragons.

Until I heare a source that claims the blade is not made out of metal, I say urien can shock him.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
No, since the gameplay of DOA is not really canon, in ninja gaiden a fall like that kills you.

Where is Ryu going to teleport, out of the area? If he teleports out of the area by forum rules he loses.

When Dynamo survives a blast of molten rock, call me. There is no way his body comes near as solid as uriens. And, hayabisa can't even cut a tank and he's supposed to cut urien who's more durable than that?

I admitt, with the True Dragon Blade he could hurt urien a little, but attacking a guy that can use electric charges with a sword is a dumb idea.

And, for the last time DDB was never canonically weilded by hayabusa. I dunno why people keep bring it up.

Flying swallow sucks though, even the Mechanized Vigoorian Soldiers can block it. And, if he uses flying swallow, gill can just make him eat a projectile.

Until I heare a source that claims the blade is not made out of metal, I say urien can shock him.

Uh...really? Cause I remember jumping off the rooftop where you first met Rachel and land unharmed on the floor. So I don't see why you are using NG as canon and DOA as non canon. It is the same character in both games.

About the teleportation I specifically said it would render the Aegis Reflector corner trick useless. I didn't mention anything about removing himself from the area.

Ok ok. So Urien is as durable as a tank. Would his durability stand up to the power of the Dark Dragon Blade or the Blunt Force trauma of the Unlabored flawlesness?

I am not convinced the electric charge would actually work on the DS, so yeah. Keep fighting the good war. I'm not buying it.

So he never actually picked up the DDB? He did wield it for a short time, and then lost it with the explosion as he escaped the depths of hell with Rachel.

And Gill would react in time to counter the FS because? Given Ryu's speed I say it's very likely Gill won't even see him coming. Specially if it is an attack from behind.

Emperor Ashtar
Uh...really? Cause I remember jumping off the rooftop where you first met Rachel and land unharmed on the floor. So I don't see why you are using NG as canon and DOA as non canon. It is the same character in both games.
Are you seriously comparing the rooftop of hans bar too being knocked down of 100 meter peaks in lost world?

Ok ok. So Urien is as durable as a tank. Would his durability stand up to the power of the Dark Dragon Blade or the Blunt Force trauma of the Unlabored flawlesness?.

Those weapons are not even in this fight. . .And DDB is not canonically weilded by him.

So he never actually picked up the DDB? He did wield it for a short time, and then lost it with the explosion as he escaped the depths of hell with Rachel.
And, who did he Use it against, the magma?

And Gill would react in timeto counter the FS because? Given Ryu's speed I say it's very likely Gill won't even see him coming. Specially if it is an attack from behind.

Yeah, but mechanized soldiers can counter it completely,But gill cannot? your greatly underestimating gills fighting ability.

Superboy Prime
Do you remember the first NG? The FS was unstoppable in it. In NGB they literally toned down the FS because of Itagaki's obsession with making hard games.

The hans bar was just an example I gave, there are more out there, but since I don't own NGB anymore I can't state them.

I know neither the DDB and UF are not in this fight. I am just mentioning them to know if they would be able to harm Urien.

I agree I might be underestimating Gill, but to be honest right now I see Urien as the bigger threat because of his uber durability.

You mentioned Gill's area super earlier...I think that one's tough but Ryu has evaded village busting blasts before, and Gill does take his time before the super is actually performed.

Emperor Ashtar
Do you remember the first NG? The FS was unstoppable in it. In NGB they literally toned down the FS because of Itagaki's obsession with making hard games.

The hans bar was just an example I gave, there are more out there, but since I don't own NGB anymore I can't state them. I can't think of one. . .

I know neither the DDB and UF are not in this fight. I am just mentioning them to know if they would be able to harm Urien.
DDB would kill urien, I dunno about the UF.

I agree I might be underestimating Gill, but to be honest right now I see Urien as the bigger threat because of his uber durability.

You mentioned Gill's area super earlier...I think that one's tough but Ryu has evaded village busting blasts before, and Gill does take his time before the super is actually performed.
True, but gill has alot of Area effecting attacks. And, I believe he can teleport like he did in yuns ending, but I'm unsure.

StyleTime
Hayabusa was actually weaker in Ninja Gaiden since it occurs before DOA. It's not unreasonable that he got strong enough to survive large falls by the time DOA rolls around. Ayane and Kasumi did after all.

He still looses here though.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hayabusa was actually weaker in Ninja Gaiden since it occurs before DOA. It's not unreasonable that he got strong enough to survive large falls by the time DOA rolls around. Ayane and Kasumi did after all.

He still looses here though.

Doa game mechanics don't display what the durability of the characters. Unless you guys believe that everyone can survive several falls from 100 meter peaks. . . =/

Cloud_VII
Dude...your argument is like saying these two shits can solo the Ninja Gaiden verse which for a fact they can't.

Fact of the matter is Urien and Gill aren't immune to the True Dragon Sword, at all. Nor would they still exist if they were hit by the Dark Dragon Blade.

Cloud_VII
I don't feel like responding to all these posts so I'll just respond to this one.
No, since the gameplay of DOA is not really canon, in ninja gaiden a fall like that kills you.*Ryu drops down from the telephone lines and lands in the Vigoor Empire* Tada!
When Dynamo survives a blast of molten rock, call me. There is no way his body comes near as solid as uriens. And, hayabusa can't even cut a tank and he's supposed to cut urien who's more durable than that?Hmm let's see Ryu cuts

1. Fiends residing in magma

2. Metallic aircrafts

3. Fiends who can't be penetrated by APFSDS cores

4. The Vigoor Emperor who uses a pit of lava as a platform

5. Futuristic soldiers in high-tech armor.

Might I mention this is what the regular Dragon Sword can do?
I admitt, with the True Dragon Blade he could hurt urien a little, but attacking a guy that can use electric charges with a sword is a dumb idea.There was electric energy flowing through the sword when Ryu sliced through an aircraft in DOA4.
And, for the last time DDB was never canonically weilded by hayabusa. I dunno why people keep bring it up.Oh...yeah he has...U-CTsxvssCs
Flying swallow sucks though, even the Mechanized Vigoorian Soldiers can block it. And, if he uses flying swallow, gill can just make him eat a projectile.Flying Swallow is too fast anyways. Plus, that's to make the game harder. There's no way the vigoorian soldiers can block an attack of that sort if it was shown slicing through high-tech metal in FMVs.
Until I heare a source that claims the blade is not made out of metal, I say urien can shock him. That wouldn't work for a number of reasons. One is the fact that Hayabusa can amplify his bioelectric energy and blast it at all enemies in the area.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't feel like responding to all these posts so I'll just respond to this one.
*Ryu drops down from the telephone lines and lands in the Vigoor Empire* Tada!

Again, that does not compare to 100 meter tall moutains.

Hmm let's see Ryu cuts

1. Fiends residing in magma

2. Metallic aircrafts

3. Fiends who can't be penetrated by APFSDS cores

4. The Vigoor Emperor who uses a pit of lava as a platform

5. Futuristic soldiers in high-tech armor.!

Sigh, he cut the Vigorioon emperor with a plot device.
And, the only fiends that are resistant to arrows are greater fiends who Ryu kills with the True Plot device blade. with a regular blade he only stalemated alma and managed to destroy doku's armor.

Show me Ryu cutting through someone who has a body that's as hard as iron and can take magma like blast.

Might I mention this is what the regular Dragon Sword can do?
There was electric energy in the sword when Ryu sliced through an aircraft in DOA4.

Actually, Hayabusa most like likely used a technique when he did, since I don't know any baseline attack that makes his blade glow like that.

Oh...yeah he has...U-CTsxvssCs
Flying Swallow is too fast anyways. Plus, that's to make the game harder. There's no way they can block an attack of that sort if it was shown slicing through high-tech metal in FMVs.
That wouldn't work for a number of reasons. One is the fact that Hayabusa can amplify his bioelectric energy and blast it at all enemies in the area.

So, mechanized vigorion soldiers can react to flying swlaloow, but gill can't?

And, they don't have to block jack, aegis reflector will return everything that ryu shoots back at him. not to mention how many area effecting attacks gill has. The guy can make it rain fire & ice, plus he can cover the area with light. Ryu can't win.

Cloud_VII
Again, that does not compare to 100 meter tall moutains.How about the fall from the DOA4 building, and the jump from the top of a cliff to the bottom (second portion of the Underground Cemetery). Plus you actually think Ryu gets hurt from falling? That's funny.
Sigh, he cut the Vigorioon emperor with a plot device.
And, the only fiends that are resistant to arrows are greater fiends who Ryu kills with the True Plot device blade. with a regular blade he only stalemated alma and managed to destroy doku's armor.First of all weren't you saying it wasn't a plot device before? Second, Ryu cuts fiends who rise out of lava every time he aproaches an area in the magma cavern. And no, the Ogres are resistant to APFSDS, as well as the Vigoorian Berserkers who originate from meteors. Both types of fiends die by the Dragon Sword.
Show me Ryu cutting through someone who has a body that's ashard as iron and can take magma like blast.
The futuristic soldiers I mentioned had armors of steel and the fiends in Ninja Gaiden live in lava as fish live in water.
Actually, Hayabusa most like likely used a technique when he did, since I don't know any baseline attack that makes his blade glow like that.Ok...what's your point?
So, mechanized vigorion soldiers can react to flying swlaloow, but gill can't?Now THAT is a game mechanic. I was fighting a group of soldiers once and I attacked one of them from the REAR and they STILL did the counter. And again like I said, if it was an FMV, Ryu would have cut through them and their armor, since he's shown doing a feat as such in DOA4.
And, they don't have to block jack, aegis reflector will return everything that ryu shoots back at him. not to mention how many area effecting attacks gill has. The guy can make it rain fire & ice, plus he can cover the area with light. Ryu can't win. Ryu doesn't have to use projectiles in this case. He just has to slice them to bits, which he can. Plus the DDB would disintegrate them; It would do that against magma cavern fiends, so it would do it against Urien and Gill. Gill can make it rain fire and ice, big whup. Hayabusa's ninpo would make him invulnerable to that since: A. Inferno shields him with fire, B. Ice Storm shields him with ice and, C. Inazuma creates an impenetrable field around him. This fight would be so one-sided if Ryu is armed because he can simply teleport behind either thong-wearing queer and impale them. Hell, if Ryu wanted to kill them so badly, he can just become the Devil Incarnate with the DDB. Don't tell me again he didn't wield it canonically because he has. The proof is right there in that video. They can't win if Ryu has two of the most powerful weapons in the Ninja Gaiden verse.

TricksterPriest
Ashtar, you're wasting your time. This guy thinks Hayabusa can beat God Rugal. laughing

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ashtar, you're wasting your time. This guy thinks Hayabusa can beat God Rugal. laughing And he said he could do it bare handed. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ashtar, you're wasting your time. This guy thinks Hayabusa can beat God Rugal. laughing Seriously, you are an idiot. You think God Rugal would last even a few seconds against a being who can pull this off: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q4/Nero_4/EarthSplit.jpg. Who's that being you ask? It's none other than this one:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/DevilIncarnate.jpg
Now I'll allow you to guess this. What would happen if Ryu wielded the Dark Dragon Blade?
And he said he could do it bare handed. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Link plz. Oh, and you think Cyber Gouki can beat Trance Kuja. Which NO ONE here believes other than you hysterical

Remulous

Link plz. Oh, and you think Cyber Gouki can beat Trance Kuja. Which NO ONE here believes other than you hysterical No one here believes a barehanded Hayabua can beat G.Rugal except for you.

Cloud_VII
No one here believes a barehanded Hayabua can beat G.Rugal except for you. You seriously can't read? GIVE ME THE DAMN LINK where I stated that. I'm pretty sure I stated Ryu would in fact NOT win against G. Rugal or Akuma in H2H, and like someone stated earlier, it's basically asking who can beat a handicapped Hayabusa, which is pathetic.

Remulous
You seriously can't read? GIVE ME THE DAMN LINK where I stated that. I'm pretty sure I stated Ryu would in fact NOT win against G. Rugal or Akuma in H2H, and like someone stated earlier, it's basically asking who can beat a handicapped Hayabusa, which is sad and pathetic. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing It's who can beat the true Hayabusa not handicaped. Haveing his sword is handicaping his opponenet. Especialy since he has a H2H form.

Cloud_VII
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing It's who can beat the true Hayabusa not handicaped. Haveing his sword is handicaping his opponenet. Especialy since he has a H2H form. No, that's like saying it's who can beat the true Rugal and having the orochi power and satsui no hadou is handicapping his opponents, lol, especially since he has a normal human form. Do you know how dumb that sounds?

Remulous
No, that's like saying it's who can beat the true Rugal and having the orochi power and satsui no hadou is handicapping his opponents, lol, especially since he has a normal human form. Do you know how dumb that sounds? Do YOU know how dumb YOU sound.
For one the Satsui No Hadou is a fighting technique that he learned and worked for, that stems from his own power. The TDS is a weapon, you can be as weak as Dan but be dangerous with the TDS.

Satsui No Hadou is not a weapon, the TDS is. Until You understand that, I refuse to go on.

Cloud_VII
Do YOU know how dumb YOU sound.
For one the Satsui No Hadou is a fighting technique that he learned and worked for, that stems from his own power. The TDS is a weapon, you can be as weak as Dan but be dangerous with the TDS.

Satsui No Hadou is not a weapon, the TDS is. Until You understand that, I refuse to go on. You're sounding even more dumb right now since you STILL don't know what my point was in this discussion. And I'm getting quite tired of explaining it to you. Again, a person wielding the Dark Dragon Blade possesses the power of the Dark Dragon, who's power is equal to that of the Devil's. I'd be damned if you still didn't know what the Devil Incarnate can destroy, since it's mentioned on this very page.

Remulous
You're sounding even more dumb right now since you STILL don't know what my point was in this discussion. And I'm getting quite tired of explaining it to you. Again, a person wielding the Dark Dragon Blade possesses the power of the Dark Dragon, who's power is equal to that of Vigoor's. I'd be damned if you still didn't know what the Vigoor Emperor can destroy, since it's mentioned on this very page. Me sound dumb!? You just proved my point, it's a powerful sword, a sword is a weapon, do you not know what a weapon is?

Cloud_VII
Me sound dumb!? You just proved my point, it's a powerful sword, a sword is a weapon, do you not know what a weapon is?
No, your point was that an unarmed Ryu was the "true" Ryu and G. Rugal with all his shit that's not originally his is the "true" Rugal.

That's funny. You're using Ryu as an above-average human being against Rugal after achieving the orochi power, and achieving satsui no hadou in a non-canon series laughing

StyleTime
Doa game mechanics don't display what the durability of the characters. Unless you guys believe that everyone can survive several falls from 100 meter peaks. . . =/
It displays the durability all right. It's generally accepted that the DOA characters are superhuman. Bass flew several hundred feet into a metallic, neon billboard and was fine. Ayane, Kasumi, Hayabusa and even Zack fall from skyscrapers like it's their hobby. Hitomi gets hit with T-Rex slaying attacks.

As for the specific event of which you speak, I will agree that Lost World is questionable. However, given what the fighters do regularly outside of gameplay it's not so farfetched. We also see that the fighters get stronger in each game. Feats that are pulled off in DOA4 were seriously only a dream for the same fighters in say DOA2.

On a completely unrelated note, Zack is underrated.
Now I'll allow you to guess this. What would happen if Ryu wielded the Dark Dragon Blade?
Let's try and avoid the whole "Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade" thing. He's never used it canonically, so for all we know it could make him weaker.

Emperor Ashtar
How about the fall from the DOA4 building, and the jump from the top of a cliff to the bottom (second portion of the Underground Cemetery). Plus you actually think Ryu gets hurt from falling? That's funny.

Again, I'm not saying hayabusa can't jump from heights, But the heights in DOA are BS game mechanics. Using Doa game mechanics as logic means that zack has similar durability as Hayabusa! And, hayabusa can die from a fall, he is not God.

First of all weren't you saying it wasn't a plot device before? Second, Ryu cuts fiends who rise out of lava every time he aproaches an area in the magma cavern.

Your comparing gaulas to urien, do gaulas have a body that's as hard as iron. Show me an opponent with an iorn body and is resistant to Magma.

And no, the Ogres are resistant to APFSDS, as well as the Vigoorian Berserkers who originate from meteors. Both types of fiends die by the Dragon Sword.

Jesus, the berserkers block most projectiles with their sword. Also, the ogre's being resistant is retarded Gameplay mechanic, because those APFSDS arrows could damage a tank when the dragon blade couldn't, but now it's vice versa, does that make sense to you.

The futuristic soldiers I mentioned had armors of steel and the fiends in Ninja Gaiden live in lava as fish live in water.

whoa, they don't live in magma, they simply come out the ground randomly. You can encounter them anywhere.

Ok...what's your point?

Now THAT is a game mechanic. I was fighting a group of soldiers once and I attacked one of them from the REAR and they STILL did the counter. And again like I said, if it was an FMV, Ryu would have cut through them and their armor, since he's shown doing a feat as such in DOA4.

Based on what, Ninja Gaiden most likely takes place before DOA. There isn't even any proof he has such a technique in Ninja Gaiden. And, I never said you couldn't cut them, I said flying swallow will not work against them.

Ryu doesn't have to use projectiles in this case. He just has to slice them to bits, which he can.

And, what's stoping them from roasting his ass??

Plus the DDB would disintegrate them; It would do that against magma cavern fiends, so it would do it against Urien and Gill.

DDB is not canonically weilded by hayabusa, stop bringing it up FFS.

Gill can make it rain fire and ice, big whup.
Talk about minimalization, how the hell will he evade a rain of fire an ice?

Hayabusa's ninpo would make him invulnerable to that since: A. Inferno shields him with fire, B. Ice Storm shields him with ice and, C. Inazuma creates an impenetrable field around him.
Do you read my pst, didn't I say that gill can create and un-create Fire and ice? So, how are flame and ice ninpo's supposed to hurt him and ninpo's can only sheild him to a certain extent.

This fight would be so one-sided if Ryu is armed because he can simply teleport behind either thong-wearing queer and impale them.

Jesus, your overrating hayabusa, and underrating Gill and urien. If he teleports behind them, the other one will attack him.

Hell, if Ryu wanted to kill them so badly, he can just become the Devil Incarnate with the DDB. Don't tell me again he didn't wield it canonically because he has. The proof is right there in that video.

Oh FFS, who did he use it on, the magma? There were no enemies in that level what so ever. All the fiends were gone since Ryu just defeated the vigoorian emperor. He weilded it as an item, he never uses it as a weapon, stop bringing it up.

Emperor Ashtar
It displays the durability all right. It's generally accepted that the DOA characters are superhuman. Bass flew several hundred feet into a metallic, neon billboard and was fine. Ayane, Kasumi, Hayabusa and even Zack fall from skyscrapers like it's their hobby. Hitomi gets hit with T-Rex slaying attacks.

As for the specific event of which you speak, I will agree that Lost World is questionable. However, given what the fighters do regularly outside of gameplay it's not so farfetched. We also see that the fighters get stronger in each game. Feats that are pulled off in DOA4 were seriously only a dream for the same fighters in say DOA2.

On a completely unrelated note, Zack is underrated.

None of those things compare to doa fans claiming that it's canonically possibl for them to survive multiple falls from 100 meter peaks.

StyleTime
I can agree with that. I usually chalk the Lost World deal up to the game developers trying to make the game look cool.

Cloud_VII
Again, I'm not saying hayabusa can't jump from heights, But the heights in DOA are BS game mechanics. Using Doa game mechanics as logic means that zack has similar durability as Hayabusa! And, hayabusa can die from a fall, he is not God.*Ryu falls down what seems like thousands of meters before he fought the Emperor* Don't worry though since I'm sure it's a game mechanic and not a full motion video.
Your comparing gaulas to urien, do gaulas have a body that's as hard as iron. Show me an opponent with an iorn body and is resistant to Magma.Ryu has sliced through steel armor and steel jets. Steel > Iron
Jesus, the berserkers block most projectiles with their sword. Also, the ogre's being resistant is retarded Gameplay mechanic, because those APFSDS arrows could damage a tank when the dragon blade couldn't, but now it's vice versa, does that make sense to you.Okay, take that out then. It still doesn't matter seeing as the regular Dragon Sword slices through objects that are harder than iron.
whoa, they don't live in magma, they simply come out the ground randomly. You can encounter them anywhere.No, they do. When you come into an area, they rise out of the lava; when you leave the area, they go back in. However, that doesn't mean they can't live anywhere else in the cavern.
Based on what, Ninja Gaiden most likely takes place before DOA. There isn't even any proof he has such a technique in Ninja Gaiden. And, I never said you couldn't cut them, I said flying swallow will not work against them.Whatever. He has cut steel armor with basic attacks and cut steel nonetheless.
And, what's stoping them from roasting his ass??His invulnerability with Ninpo, and the fact that they wouldn't last more than 10 seconds if he had either the TDS or the DDB, and don't say "it's not canon" again because I'm getting sick of it. Watch the video and stop being in denial.
DDB is not canonically weilded by hayabusa, stop bringing it up FFS.What does the definition of 'wield' mean to you?
Talk about minimalization, how the hell will he evade a rain of fire an ice?Read somewhere above to know why he needs not to.
Do you read my pst, didn't I say that gill can create and un-create Fire and ice? So, how are flame and ice ninpo's supposed to hurt him and ninpo's can only sheild him to a certain extent.Do you read MY post? I didn't say he can hurt him with fire and ice; I said Gill's attack would not have an effect on Hayabusa while he's performing Ninpo, and he has enough ki slots to last against Gill's fire and ice raining attacks. Gill isn't going to be avoiding Ryu's assaults for more than 10 seconds at most. By then, he could be mauled, slaughtered, decapitated, sliced, diced, and raped. This would be more of a mismatch if Ryu was using the DDB, but you have not to worry since he doesn't have either blade in this particular match.
Jesus, your overrating hayabusa, and underrating Gill and urien. If he teleports behind them, the other one will attack him.Even as the Devil Incarnate? I doubt Urien and Gill will be able to do shit to that opponent. But again, no need to complain there since Hayabusa doesn't have either of the blades in this match. Also, Hayabusa has the speed to fight both of them at the same time with his weapons. Without them, his speed wouldn't help much.
Oh FFS, who did he use it on, the magma? There were no enemies in that level what so ever. All the fiends were gone since Ryu just defeated the vigoorian emperor. He weilded it as an item, he never uses it as a weapon, stop bringing it up. Umm okay, it wouldn't disintegrate Urien and Gill but rather kill them. Are you happy now?

Oh and, "wielding it as an item and not as a weapon?" Please, what the f*** does that have to do with anything? He doesn't have to use it as a weapon to turn into the Devil. Did Murai use it as a weapon before he transformed into the Devil? No.

Emperor Ashtar
*Ryu falls down what seems like thousands of meters before he fought the Emperor* Don't worry though since I'm sure it's a game mechanic and not a full motion video.

What part of multiple falls, from 100 meter peaks don't you understand? Have you played DOA 3, because in that game you can knock an opponent down several peaks in an endless fashion. Again, how does that compare, and it was not 1000 meters. You constanly exaggerate evidence supporting your argument and minimilize evidence against it, why?

Ryu has sliced through steel armor and steel jets. Steel > Iron

Please study your material science's, steel is composed of about 99% IRON. The only reason why steel is prefered over iron in construction is because it's more mallable and isn't combustible. Iron is actually as hard as steel, just not mallable.

He has cut steel armor with basic attacks and cut steel nonetheless.

Refer to what I posted above and like I said, show me an opponent that is resistant to magma and has an iron body.

His invulnerability with Ninpo, and the fact that they wouldn't last more than 10 seconds if he had either the TDS or the DDB, and don't say "it's not canon" again because I'm getting sick of it. Watch the video and stop being in denial.

It isn't canon, he never uses the damn blade, he holds it as an item. Show me otherwise, because your obviously ignoring your own evidence.

What does the definition of 'wield' mean to you?

To have and to hold, what does Use mean to you?

Do you read MY post? I didn't say he can hurt him with fire and ice; I said Gill's attack would not have an affect on Hayabusa while he's doing is Ninpo, and he has enough ki slots to last against Gill's fire and ice raining attacks. Gill isn't going to be avoiding Ryu's assaults for more than 10 seconds at most. By then, he could be mauled, slaughtered, decapitated, sliced, diced, and raped.
So, hayabusa is going to somehow burn or Freeze Gill, despite the fact Gill can uncreate most of his elemental Ninpo?!

And, how are Ki-Shots getting past Aegis Reflector, infact how is hayabusa going to avoid Meteor Shower?

This would be more of a mismatch if Ryu was using the DDB, but you have not to worry since he doesn't have it in this particular fight.

It isn't even used by him canonically, your own video that you posted illustrated this.

But again, no need to try and counter that since Hayabusa doesn't have niether of the blades. Also, Hayabusa has the speed to be fighting both of them at the same times with his weapons. Without them, his speed wouldn't help much.

Jesus, you act like he's going to speed blitz the like he's flash or something. Hayabusa is quick and agile, but he isn't that flash. He can be and has been rushed down, he just has very good defensive options.

Oh and, "wielding it as an item and not as a weapon?" Please, what the f*** does that have to do with anything? He doesn't have to use it as a weapon to turn into the Devil. Did Murai use it as a weapon before he transformed into the Devil? No.

Holy ****ing shit, do you have any idea what your saying. Hayabusa never ever ****ing used that goddamn blade ever. He held the shit in his hands for one chapter. There is no such thing as "Devil Incarnate Hayabusa", that is just your conjecture and conjecture=/=evidence.

Emperor Ashtar
"No, they do. When you come into an area, they rise out of the lava; when you leave the area, they go back in. However, that doesn't mean they can't live anywhere else in the cavern."

That isn't my point, gaulas are located almost every where, they not specifically live and love. And, you steel haven't answered my question. Show me an opponent who has a body as hard as iron and can survive magma.

Cloud_VII
What part of multiple falls, from 100 meter peaks don't you understand? Have you played DOA 3, because in that game you can knock an opponent down several peaks in an endless fashion. Again, how does that compare, and it was not 1000 meters. You constanly exaggerate evidence supporting your argument and minimilize evidence against it, why? Please study your material science's, steel is composed of about 99% IRON. The only reason why steel is prefered over iron in construction is because it's more mallable and isn't combustible. Iron is actually as hard as steel, just not mallable. Refer to what I posted above and like I said, show me an opponent that is resistant to magma and has an iron body. It isn't canon, he never uses the damn blade, he holds it as an item. Show me otherwise, because your obviously ignoring your own evidence. So, hayabusa is going to somehow burn or Freeze Gill, despite the fact Gill can uncreate most of his elemental Ninpo?! And, how are Ki-Shots getting past Aegis Reflector, infact how is hayabusa going to avoid Meteor Shower? It isn't even used by him canonically, your own video that you posted illustrated this. Jesus, you act like he's going to speed blitz the like he's flash or something. Hayabusa is quick and agile, but he isn't that flash. He can be and has been rushed down, he just has very good defensive options. Holy ****ing shit, do you have any idea what your saying. Hayabusa never ever ****ing used that goddamn blade ever. He held the shit in his hands for one chapter. There is no such thing as "Devil Incarnate Hayabusa", that is just your conjecture and conjecture=/=evidence. Alright, stop bringing up DOA mechanics because I never even mentioned it. Also, I'm not exaggerating anything. I said what seemed to be thousands of feet, why? Hayabusa was looking down through clouds before he hit the ground. Also, when you're looking at Rachel as she's hanging on her rope device, she was like a spec in the distance, and there's more distance added to that as they're escaping the cavern, and Hayabusa fell from at least 50 meters before he actually went through the black hole, so yeah, I'm pretty sure the fall exceeded 200 meters at least. Steel is as tough; if not, more durable than iron. So yes, saying steel > iron is reasonable since it is in most cases more durable. If Ryu can cut through steel he can cut through iron, so that was pointless to say for that reason as well. I'm not ignoring anything and I'm only stating the facts. You're the one ignoring the fact that Ryu can be used at any particular time in the game, whether if it's when he turned into a fiend, when he fit the jewel in the Dragon Sword, or when he wielded the Dark Dragon Blade. We can take him out of the game at any given moment if we wanted to and put him up against anyone else, and you act like as if someone else as the Devil Incarnate would be weaker, when you don't know that the Devil Incarnate's power is the Dark Dragon's, because even in the damn intro it says that the power of the blade is made possible by the souls of the vanquished black dragons that dwell within it. Also, what does Gamov say in chapter 13? He says, "It seems that the Dark Dragon, now free of its seal, is gradually absorbing the chaos of the battlefield and becoming a truly evil blade. It's not surprising that we did not know its true capacity, as the ancients were so careful to conceal it. Now, it is a weapon of extraordinary power, the likes of which has never been seen throughout human history. Whoever possesses it...", He stops right there. Now let's read back to what the intro said, "It has been sealed by those of the Dragon Lineage since the dawn of history, because of its incredible capacity for evil. Made possible by the souls of the vanquished black dragons that dwell within it". Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Devil Incarnate's power is the Dark Dragon's, so anyone with the Dark Dragon Blade could be as powerful as the Dark Dragon as well. What does someone need to become the Devil? Let's see what Ayane has to say about that: "It is a cursed blade, bestowing an unfathomable strength upon those wicked enough to wield it." Not a problem if he wanted to kill Gill and Urien so badly. Also, what does Murai utter when he wields the blade? He says, "the Dark Dragon is mine". I think that's enough proof of the fact that anyone with the DDB could be as powerful as the Dark Dragon. Also, when did I say he will burn and freeze Gill? Also, Gill's fire and ice are most likely natural whereas Ryu's isn't. It's created by magical spells as opposed to Gill's basic fire and ice. And all that doesn't matter because Ryu can perform Inazuma which grants him longer invulnerabililty anyways; you ignored this. Also, I said ki slots. You know what those are right? They're what makes Ryu perform a ninpo technique, and each time he does one a ki slot is emptied. Well let's see, how will Hayabusa avoid a meteor shower? 1. Does he have to? No, his ninpo grants him invulnerability, 2. During a meteor shower, is every spot and place in the area left unopen constantly? No, he can teleport where he wouldn't be hit by them for a second or two, and then find another spot to teleport. Simple as shit, and not to mention Ryu's reaction time. Yeah, if anyone's underrating anyone right now it's you with Ryu. You sure did argue well for him when you tried to prove that he could beat Akuma in H2H, which, sadly, everyone here disagrees on. However, Gouki wouldn't have a chance in hell if Ryu had either blades. Ryu is fast enough to kill Urien and Gill with his sword. You are making the blasphemous claim that soloing the entire Ninja Gaiden verse is not as difficult as beating Urien and Gill at the same time. Ever considered how Ryu fought Nicchea and Ishtaros at the same time? And how he whooped both of their asses? Hell, I would go as far as to say that they are probably on the level of Vergil and Dante by the time Ryu enters the alternate realm in the Underworld. The last point you made is countered several times already.

Emperor Ashtar
Alright, stop bringing up DOA mechanics because I never even mentioned it. Also, I'm not exaggerating anything. I said what seemed to be thousands of feet, why? Hayabusa was looking down through clouds before he hit the ground.

I know you didn't mention, and I also never said hayabusa cannot survive falls from heights. Though he can still die from falls and DOA game mechanics is stupid (Regardless of your defending that point or not), let's just move on from that particular point.

Also, when you're looking at Rachel as she's hanging on her rope device, she was like a spec in the distance, and there's more distance added to that as they're escaping the cavern, and Hayabusa fell from at least 50 meters before he actually went through the black hole, so yeah, I'm pretty sure the fall exceeded 200 meters at least.

But, hayabusa was ascending futher high up when he saw rachael. He had to get closer in order to reach, but what does rachael hanging from a cable have to do with falling, he wasn't at the same height as her when he fought the emperor, not to mention that major alterations were made to the landscape E.G.: Huge casms appeared, the entire sky vanished, etc.

Steel is as tough; if not, more durable than iron. So yes, saying steel > iron is reasonable since it is in most cases more durable. If Ryu can cut through steel he can cut through iron, so that was pointless to say for that reason as well.

No, saying Steel>iron is not reasonable, steel and iron are the same thing but with just different properties. Yes, steel has alot of advantages than iron, but only in a different context. And, your avoiding my question, show me an enemy that can withstand magma and has a body that's as hard as Iron.

I'm not ignoring anything and I'm only stating the facts You're the one ignoring the fact that Ryu can be used at any particular time in the game, whether if it's when he turned into a fiend, when he fit the jewel in the Dragon Sword, or when he wielded the Dark Dragon Blade. We can take him out of the game at any given moment if we wanted to and put him up against anyone else, and you act like as if someone else as the Devil Incarnate would be weaker,

It doesn't matter, the Dark Dragon Blade was never ever used by Ryu, there is no such thing as Devil Ryu. That is your conjecture, the only was for Ryu to use the DDB would be of the opener stated so. He didn't, so, I'm refering to Ryu and his canonical abilities.

when you don't know that the Devil Incarnate's power is the Dark Dragon's, because even in the damn intro it says that the power of the blade is made possible by the souls of the vanquished black dragons that dwell within it. Also, what does Gamov say in chapter 13? He says, "It seems that the Dark Dragon, now free of its seal, is gradually absorbing the chaos of the battlefield and becoming a truly evil blade. It's not surprising that we did not know its true capacity, as the ancients were so careful to conceal it. Now, it is a weapon of extraordinary power, the likes of which has never been seen throughout human history. Whoever possesses it...", He stops right there. Now let's read back to what the intro said, "It has been sealed by those of the Dragon Lineage since the dawn of history, because of its incredible capacity for evil. Made possible by the souls of the vanquished black dragons that dwell within it". Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Devil Incarnate's power is the Dark Dragon's, so anyone with the Dark Dragon Blade could be as powerful as the Dark Dragon as well. What does someone need to become the Devil? Let's see what Ayane has to say about that: "It is a cursed blade, bestowing an unfathomable strength upon those wicked enough to wield it." Not a problem if he wanted to kill Gill and Urien so badly. Also, what does Murai utter when he wields the blade? He says, "the Dark Dragon is mine". I think that's enough proof of the fact that anyone with the DDB could be as powerful as the Dark Dragon.

I never said the blade would make him weaker, I said the blade was never used by him. Get over it, it has never officialy been used by him, ever.

Also, when did I say he will burn and freeze Gill? Also, Gill's fire and ice are most likely natural whereas Ryu's isn't. It's created by magical spells as opposed to Gill's basic fire and ice. And all that doesn't matter because Ryu can perform Inazuma which grants him longer invulnerabililty anyways; you ignored this.

The invincibility frames is the most obvious game mechanic in Nnja Gaiden. Once you use it, even if ryu's pushed he continues his animations.

And, the flame being magical doesn't mean jack, nowhere does it state that Gill can only manipulate certain type of flames. And, art of the ice strom is ryu using his ki to manipulate the trophosphere I.E. not magic.

And, I addressed ryu's projectiles when I mention Aegis Reflector.

Also, I said ki slots. You know what those are right? They're what makes Ryu perform a ninpo technique, and each time he does one a ki slot is emptied. Well let's see, how will Hayabusa avoid a meteor shower? 1. Does he have to? No, his ninpo grants him invulnerability, 2. During a meteor shower, is every spot and place in the area left unopen constantly? No, he can teleport where he wouldn't be hit by them for a second or two, and then find another spot to teleport.

Why the **** are you mentioning Ki slots when that's obviously a game mechanic?!

1.Ninpo invinciblity is a Game mechanic, I already proved how.

2.So, urien is going to watch as ryu goes and hides in the area where the attack does not reach?

Simple as shit, and not to mention Ryu's reaction time. Yeah, if anyone's underrating anyone right now it's you with Ryu. You sure did argue well for him when you tried to prove that he would beat Akuma in H2H, which, sadly, everyone here disagrees on.

I never said ryu could beat gouki, I was just clearing up the bullshit on this forums. And, now I'm underrating hayabusa because I disagree with your convulted logic?

You keep stating that hayabusa will do this and that, as if Urien and Gill will stand their and clap. You haven't refuted any of my arguments pertaining to their attacks.You just mention BS game mechanics, like: Ninpo Invincibility, and Ki slots.

However, Gouki wouldn't have a chance in hell if Ryu had either blades. Ryu is fast enough to kill Urien and Gill with his sword.

How will he get passed their attacks, roll cancel? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are making the blasphemous claim that soloing the entire Ninja Gaiden verse is not as difficult as beating Urien and Gill at the same time. Ever considered how Ryu fought Nicchea and Ishtaros at the same time?

Blasphemous, man that was a roit, you obviously consider hayabusa to be a GOD,lol. Oh, and had the True plot Device Blade when he fought them. True Dragon Blade is the only reason why hayabusa didn't die when he faced any of the greater fiends. His ass would have been handed by the likes of : Spirit Doku,Awakened Alma, Marbus, The Vigoorian Emperor (With or without the blade), Nicchae, Ishtaros and who can forget Fiend Murai.

Emperor Ashtar
The True Dragon Blade is a plot device, without it hayabusa only managed to Stalemate Alma and break Doku's armor. Yet, you believe he can legitimately defeat all the greater fiends and even take them on in pairs?!

Superboy Prime

It's a pure fiction world. Why can't they survive several falls from 100 meter peaks when they are able to K.O. T-Rexes with just 2 blows? Not everyone can survive those falls, just the DOA fighters.

Emperor Ashtar
It's a pure fiction world. Why can't they survive several falls from 100 meter peaks when they are able to K.O. T-Rexes with just 2 blows? Not everyone can survive those falls, just the DOA fighters.

That's a bad anology considering that fall does not discriminate between character ability. So, that means everyone is as durable as hayabusa and can survive multiple 100 meter falls from moutains.

Superboy Prime
It's not a bad analogy at all. No normal human will ever KO a T-Rex with just two punches. Pretty much everyone is as durable as Hayabusa in DOA. He is not Kyo nor Terry in DOA. He doesn't make people job to him. In fact he's only won 1 DOA Tournament. Fact of the matter is the DOA fighters are above normal humans. Ryu Hayabusa is in the cast. End of Story.

Superboy Prime
BTW I'll be sure to quote you whenever you start arguing in defense of Hayabusa's "Plot Device" weapons.

So lets come to the conclusion that iron is as durable as steel...Ryu destroys the vessel made out of steel with the DS. What's stopping him from doing the same Urien? You tried to argue Ryu used a tecnique to perform such a feat...what made you think that? And even if he did what's stopping Ryu from using that same technique on Urien?

Girll's meteor shower is the least of Ryu's worries. Teleportation helps him avoid it. The other Super is the one that worries me, but then again Gill does take his time before he actually performs it.

The creatures Cloud mentioned who come from the magma are legit examples of something being in magma. But you deny it simply because they don't originate in it and can be found in other places? Come on. They stand in the magma and fight you while they are in it. Once again...come on.

JacopeX
I think with weapons Ryu will be able to beat them. I LOL'ed. smile

Emperor Ashtar
It's not a bad analogy at all. No normal human will ever KO a T-Rex with just two punches. Pretty much everyone is as durable as Hayabusa in DOA. He is not Kyo nor Terry in DOA. He doesn't make people job to him. In fact he's only won 1 DOA Tournament. Fact of the matter is the DOA fighters are above normal humans. Ryu Hayabusa is in the cast. End of Story.

Your ignoring my point entirely, I know it's a work of fiction. But, it does not change the fact that lost world ignores individual stats. I'm not going to believe that zack is just as durable as hayabusa because of a game mechanic, that's bullshit.

BTW I'll be sure to quote you whenever you start arguing in defense of Hayabusa's "Plot Device" weapons.

Go ahead, because the True Dragon Blade is the only weapon in the game that is a full fleged plot device. The weapon has zero properties and yet people bring it up.

So lets come to the conclusion that iron is as durable as steel...Ryu destroys the vessel made out of steel with the DS. What's stopping him from doing the same Urien?

Because urien isn't those enemies,enough with the A>B>C logic. Because I've never seen an enemy that survived a blast of magma whilst having a body as hard as iron.

You tried to argue Ryu used a tecnique to perform such a feat...what made you think that? And even if he did what's stopping Ryu from using that same technique on Urien?

Because the Dragon Blade does not normally glow like that, and for one I never said urien cannot be hurt by hayabusa. But, you guys are acting like urien durablilty is exactly the same as anyone with metal on them.

Girll's meteor shower is the least of Ryu's worries. Teleportation helps him avoid it. The other Super is the one that worries me, but then again Gill does take his time before he actually performs it.

No, he doesn't, and even if he did, urien is covering his ass.

The creatures Cloud mentioned who come from the magma are legit examples of something being in magma. But you deny it simply because they don't originate in it and can be found in other places? Come on. They stand in the magma and fight you while they are in it. Once again...come on.

Who cares, I didn't ask for enemies that only reside in magma. I asked for an enemy witha body that is as hard as iron ad can resist magam. Yet, these particular points are always addressed seperatley.

Superboy Prime
What has Hayabusa done durability-wise to make you think he is above Zack?

Cloud_VII
I know you didn't mention, and I also never said hayabusa cannot survive falls from heights. Though he can still die from falls and DOA game mechanics is stupid (Regardless of your defending that point or not), let's just move on from that particular point. But, hayabusa was ascending futher high up when he saw rachael. He had to get closer in order to reach, but what does rachael hanging from a cable have to do with falling, he wasn't at the same height as her when he fought the emperor, not to mention that major alterations were made to the landscape E.G.: Huge casms appeared, the entire sky vanished, etc. No, saying Steel>iron is not reasonable, steel and iron are the same thing but with just different properties. Yes, steel has alot of advantages than iron, but only in a different context. And, your avoiding my question, show me an enemy that can withstand magma and has a body that's as hard as Iron. It doesn't matter, the Dark Dragon Blade was never ever used by Ryu, there is no such thing as Devil Ryu. That is your conjecture, the only was for Ryu to use the DDB would be of the opener stated so. He didn't, so, I'm refering to Ryu and his canonical abilities. I never said the blade would make him weaker, I said the blade was never used by him. Get over it, it has never officialy been used by him, ever. The invincibility frames is the most obvious game mechanic in Nnja Gaiden. Once you use it, even if ryu's pushed he continues his animations. And, the flame being magical doesn't mean jack, nowhere does it state that Gill can only manipulate certain type of flames. And, art of the ice strom is ryu using his ki to manipulate the trophosphere I.E. not magic. And, I addressed ryu's projectiles when I mention Aegis Reflector. Why the **** are you mentioning Ki slots when that's obviously a game mechanic?! 1.Ninpo invinciblity is a Game mechanic, I already proved how. 2.So, urien is going to watch as ryu goes and hides in the area where the attack does not reach? I never said ryu could beat gouki, I was just clearing up the bullshit on this forums. And, now I'm underrating hayabusa because I disagree with your convulted logic? You keep stating that hayabusa will do this and that, as if Urien and Gill will stand their and clap. You haven't refuted any of my arguments pertaining to their attacks.You just mention BS game mechanics, like: Ninpo Invincibility, and Ki slots. How will he get passed their attacks, roll cancel? roll eyes (sarcastic)He didn't show any sign of injury when he fell before his fight with the Emperor; falls don't hurt Ryu, like it or not. Oh, and you didn't get my point apparently. All that I've said explains why the fall was way, way more than a 100 meters, and Ryu showed no sign of injury from the fall. You do know that he is a fiend who draws his blood from ancient dieties right? Alright, I won't say steel is better, but hell no is iron any more durable, so if Hayabusa can slice through steel with the basic Dragon Sword, he can cut through iron, and assuming that you are saying Urien and Gill are as tough as iron, they would be diced by the Dragon Sword. I don't have to show you an enemy who's as hard as iron since Ryu has sliced through damn steel. Ryu not using the Dark Dragon Blade; whatever. He doesn't need to have used it to kill the two; he has other weapons at his disposal. His ninpo would grant him invulnerability in this fight because Gill's fire and ice can't get past the field he creates while performing Inazuma. And nowhere does it say Gill can manipulate all types of flames. He can't manipulate Doku's as a matter of fact. Alright, let me ask you something and I want you to be honest about it. When the fight starts, do you think Urien and Gill would know that Ryu would teleport behind either one of them and impale them in the back? Now, can either of these two survive such injuries let alone being decapitated? I doubt it. What speed feats do they have and are they able to teleport? If not, I don't see Urien and Gill winning. I highly doubt Gill can unleash his attack before the time it takes for Hayabusa to kill him because again, he can simply teleport behind him and kill him before he knew anything happened. Would Urien react in time before Hayabusa teleports again? Probably yes, probably no. I'm simply arguing Hayabusa has a good chance; he can defeat Nicchea and Ishtaros, two of the Greater Fiends in Ninja Gaiden, without a lot of trouble; I'm sure he can beat Gill and Urien.

Blasphemous, man that was a roit, you obviously consider hayabusa to be a GOD,lol. Oh, and had the True plot Device Blade when he fought them. True Dragon Blade is the only reason why hayabusa didn't die when he faced any of the greater fiends. His ass would have been handed by the likes of : Spirit Doku,Awakened Alma, Marbus, The Vigoorian Emperor (With or without the blade), Nicchae, Ishtaros and who can forget Fiend Murai. The True Dragon Blade is a plot device, without it hayabusa only managed to Stalemate Alma and break Doku's armor. Yet, you believe he can legitimately defeat all the greater fiends and even take them on in pairs?!
He can defeat two of the most powerful Greater Fiends at the same time, as proven in the Ninja Gaiden Black mission mode. And it's funny listening to that and then listening to this:
I guess I must repeat myself.

True Dragon Blade allows ryu to fight the Dark Dragon Blade & Strengthens the blade That's it.

And, as for ryu fighting world killers in H2H, his weapons have no special properties, it's all him so it wouldn't be far fetched to say he would stand a chance. Especially considering he has ninpo's and projectiles. Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
No, they are not. His weapons have no magical properties what's so ever. All his essence attacks are hayabusa's Skill. The only weapon that is a plot device is the True Dragon Blade because it allows him to fight against the DARk Dragon Blade.

It's only for the Dark Dragon Blade. LOL

StyleTime
Your ignoring my point entirely, I know it's a work of fiction. But, it does not change the fact that lost world ignores individual stats. I'm not going to believe that zack is just as durable as hayabusa because of a game mechanic, that's bullshit.
I agree that Lost World is questionable , but Zack actually may be more durable than Hayabusa.

Superboy Prime
Thank you for pointing out Ashtar's mood swings regarding the True Dragon Sword, Cloud.

Emperor Ashtar
He didn't show any sign of injury when he fell before his fight with the Emperor; falls don't hurt Ryu, like it or not.

The dude was laid out for a good second, your acting like he ate the damn fall as if it were nothing

Oh, and you didn't get my point apparently. All that I've said explains why the fall was way, way more than a 100 meters, and Ryu showed no sign of injury from the fall.

I did not disagree with you, I said he can not fall from 100 meter peaks in an endless fashion like he does in lost world.

You do know that he is a fiend who draws his blood from ancient dieties right? Alright, I won't say steel is better, but hell no is iron is any more durable, so if Hayabusa can slice through steel with the basic Dragon Sword, he can cut through iron, and assuming that you are saying Urien and Gill are as tough as Iron, they would be diced by the Dragon Sword let alone the True Dragon Sword.

Read my post FFS, I asked for an ENEMY THAT HAS A BODY THAT IS AS HARD AS IRON AND CAN SURVIVE MAGMA.

What the **** is soooo hard to get about that?!

I don't have to show you an enemy who's as hard as iron since Ryu has sliced through damn steel..

Read my post FFS, I asked for an ENEMY THAT HAS A BODY THAT IS AS HARD AS IRON AND CAN SURVIVE MAGMA.

Ryu not using the Dark Dragon Blade; whatever. He doesn't need to weapons at his disposal.

None of which are specified in this match. . . and they would not help.

His ninpo would grant him invulnerability in this fight because Gill's fire and ice can't get past the field he creates while performing Inazuma.

So, an electric field will protct him from gills ascension?

And nowhere does it say Gill can manipulate all types of flames.

And, tell me, what proof do you have for this conjecture? How is Ryu's magic different from ordinary fire?

He can't manipulate Doku's as a matter of fact.
It's because doku's flame is composed of more than just fire, his entire body is made of the same substance.

Alright, let me ask you something and I want you to be honest about it. When the fight starts, do you think Urien and Gill would know that Ryu would teleport behind either one of them and impale them in the back?

Even if he teleports behind them, it doesn't mean he will easily impale them. Your underestimating them like crazy, ffs. These aren't some scrubs in the Streets, these are boss level characters.

Now, can either of these two survive such injuries let alone being decapitated?

Read before you post, I specifically stated uriens durability, and gill can revive himself.

I doubt it. What speed feats do they have and are they able to teleport?
If not, I don't see how this battle would go in favor of Gill and Urien. I highly doubt Gill can unleash his attack before the time it takes for Hayabusa to kill him because again

Then how did the SAT, Vigoorian Soldiers (Whilst Wearing heavy armor), Samurai and every damn enemy in Ninja Gaiden keep up and even perform rush downs on him?

, he can simply teleport behind him and kill him before he knew anything happened.

So, he would teleport behind them and kill them with one swoop, what Bullshit cloud.

I'm simply arguing Hayabusa has a good chance; he can defeat Nicchea and Ishtaros, two of the Greater Fiends in Ninja Gaiden, without a lot of trouble; I'm sure he can beat Gill and Urien.
Because of a plot device. . .

He can defeat two of the most powerful Greater Fiends at the same time, as proven in the Ninja Gaiden Black mission mode. And it's funny listening to that and then listening to this:
LOL

And, where do I deny the True Dragons Blades plot device status in those post?

Infact, the only error in that post is my mistake in not mentioning the greater fiends and forgetting his fight with alma. Yeah, it does not change his abilities, but it's still a plot device.

Mission is not canon, get that shit outta here.

Cloud_VII
Alright, I can counter these points with things I've said already. Also, your argument that Ryu can take down world killers with his bare hands makes me see no point in continuing this debate with you.

Emperor Ashtar
Alright, I can counter these points with things I've said already. Also, your argument that Ryu can take down world killers with his bare hands makes me see no point in continuing this debate with you.

You haven't countered anything, I'm still waiting for you to address these points:

-Show me an any enemy that has a body as hard as Iron and can survive magma. Instead you address these as septate points

-How is Ryu going to get past Aegis Reflector?

-How will he dodge a simultaneous attack from "Meteor Shower" and Urien?

And, when has Ryu taken world killers with his barehands?

Superboy Prime
We have shown Ryu's DS dealing with steel and creatures that can withstand magma. They are separate examples, but that doesn't prove it will not work on Urien.

You know Itagaki is obsessed with making hard games. That is the sole reason Ryu's enemies are able to stand up to him. You want an overpowered character storming through everyone and everything in-game try Devil May Cry 2.

Teleportation makes short work of Aegis Reflector. It won't corner him. Which is AR's most dangerous ability.

Superior reaction skills, speed & teleportation makes it possible for Ryu to handle Urien & Gill. Shit he fights boss fights with numerous, never ending, extra opponents. Lets not get into mission mode.

In one of your earlier posts, regarding Gouki vs Ryu I believe, you commented on how the Ultimate Techniques and everything Ryu does with his weapons is all him, and not the dreaded "Plot Device" you are now trying to impose on us. I believe that's what he's getting at.

Cloud_VII
You haven't countered anything, I'm still waiting for you to address these points:

-Show me an any enemy that has a body as hard as Iron and can survive magma. Instead you address these as septate points

-How is Ryu going to get past Aegis Reflector?

-How will he dodge a simultaneous attack from "Meteor Shower" and Urien?

And, when has Ryu taken world killers with his barehands? For starters, that wasn't the only mistake you made in that post. You said the TDS was only a plot device for the Dark Dragon Blade and nothing else. Saying you meant it was also a plot device for the Greater Fiends doesn't help since you claimed that Ryu could take down planet-destroyers in Hand to Hand.

-Why do you want to know that? You implied that Urien is as hard as iron, Ryu has cut through steel, and steel is as hard, if not, harder than iron, so what does that question have to do with anything?

- http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=34780 Aegis Reflector can be destroyed.

- Those meteors are smaller than Ryu, if your talking about the ones in the actual game. No way in hell would that get past his energy field.

- Good question, but..Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I guess I must repeat myself.

True Dragon Blade allows ryu to fight the Dark Dragon Blade & Strengthens the blade That's it.

And, as for ryu fighting world killers in H2H, his weapons have no special properties, it's all him so it wouldn't be far fetched to say he would stand a chance. Especially considering he has ninpo's and projectiles.Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
No, they are not. His weapons have no magical properties what's so ever. All his essence attacks are hayabusa's Skill. The only weapon that is a plot device is the True Dragon Blade because it allows him to fight against the DARk Dragon Blade.

It's only for the Dark Dragon Blade.You think Ryu can beat planet-destroyers in H2H, yet think he can't beat planet-destroyers in H2H?

Remulous
The TDS is a weapon, The Orochi Power and Satsui No Hadou is not!

Emperor Ashtar
We have shown Ryu's DS dealing with steel and creatures that can withstand magma. They are separate examples, but that doesn't prove it will not work on Urien.
I never asked for seprate examples though...

You know Itagaki is obsessed with making hard games. That is the sole reason Ryu's enemies are able to stand up to him. You want an overpowered character storming through everyone and everything in-game try Devil May Cry 2.

This is ridiculous, your claiming that the reason that his enemies were able to rush him down was because of a game restriction, christ. Again, hayabusa does not breeze through enemies, he struggles alot, and it's noot because of a game restriction. Hell the Vigoorian Army had the drop on him and he couldn't even beat the helicopter when he first encountered it as shown by the following cutscene. Not to mention his first bout with Murai was not easy. In Doa on the other hand, he is deliberately overpowered like all the other ninja's. Itagaki even said he made the ninja's overpowered on purpose

Teleportation makes short work of Aegis Reflector. It won't corner him. Which is AR's most dangerous ability.
That wasn't my point, hayabusa's projectiles will not do jack to them as long as aegis is activated.

Superior reaction skills, speed & teleportation makes it possible for Ryu to handle Urien & Gill. Shit he fights boss fights with numerous, never ending, extra opponents. Lets not get into mission mode..

-Mission mode isn't canon
-And, hayabusa is not God, get over it.

In one of your earlier posts, regarding Gouki vs Ryu I believe, you commented on how the Ultimate Techniques and everything Ryu does with his weapons is all him, and not the dreaded "Plot Device" you are now trying to impose on us. I believe that's what he's getting at.

Re-read what I posted on that thread, I said it was a plot device that only Helped in his fight with the Dark Dragon blade. I never claimed that it was not a plot device, I forgot about his fight with alma, where he managed to stalemate her.

I'm not saying that the TDS makes him have new abilities, I've constantly said that the properties of the TDS are unknown and that they do not add to Ryu's abilities from what I've seen. But, it does not change the fact that Ryu went from Stalemating Alma with the DS to Destroying: Alma in her second form,Spirit Doku, Nicchae and Ishatros in a team (Nicchae is similar to Alma's first form, and Hayabusa completely beat her whilst having help when he only stalemated Alma),Marbus, and the users of the DDB.

So, obviously there was a change in power,but since the properties of said plot device are unknown it's up in te air as to what the TDS. All, I know are those wins are due to a plot device.

Emperor Ashtar
For starters, that wasn't the only mistake you made in that post. You said the TDS was only a plot device for the Dark Dragon Blade and nothing else. Saying you meant it was also a plot device for the Greater Fiends doesn't help since you claimed that Ryu could take down planet-destroyers in Hand to Hand.

And, I've also said at one time that hayabusa can solo the cast of tekken. I've changed my mutha****in mind obviously. Since, I remebered that he stalemated Alma with the DS, yet, Destroyed her in her second form with the TDS.

-Why do you want to know that? You implied that Urien is as hard as iron, Ryu has cut through steel, and steel is as hard, if not, harder than iron, so what does that question have to do with anything?

Because he can survive contact with magam, duh. . .

- http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=34780 Aegis Reflector can be destroyed.

hysterical Unbeliveable, your citing the Tengu Glitch as proof that the aegis can be destroyed. . .

And, Denjin Ryu is a Game mechanic, since it cannot be blocked period. No to mention that when it passes through the aegis it weakens.

- Those meteors are smaller than Ryu, if your talking about the ones in the actual game. No way in hell would that get past his energy field.
Who cares how the small they are, it's the damage that counts. . .

- Good question, but..You think Ryu can beat planet-destroyers in H2H, yet think he can't beat planet-destroyers in H2H?

And, I changed my mind, and why are you still debating me?

Superboy Prime
I never asked for seprate examples though...

Yeah, but that's not reason to ignore those examples. So how about you show me an example of Urien actually eating a sword as if it were nothing.

This is ridiculous, your claiming that the reason that his enemies were able to rush him down was because of a game restriction, christ. Again, hayabusa does not breeze through enemies, he struggles alot, and it's noot because of a game restriction. Hell the Vigoorian Army had the drop on him and he couldn't even beat the helicopter when he first encountered it as shown by the following cutscene. Not to mention his first bout with Murai was not easy. In Doa on the other hand, he is deliberately overpowered like all the other ninja's. Itagaki even said he made the ninja's overpowered on purpose

Ryu couldn't beat the chopper in their first encounter because he did not have the proper arrows to deal with it. Once he aquired the explosive arrows the chopper was a goner.

Murai is unsurpassed in skills. NG instruction booklet said so itself. Not to mention he has more experience than Ryu himself.

If Ryu were to breeze through enemies it would make for a very boring an easy game, so yeah.

That wasn't my point, hayabusa's projectiles will not do jack to them as long as aegis is activated

Ok. So what? Ryu isn't a shotokan. He isn't grounded to projectiles only.

-Mission mode isn't canon
-And, hayabusa is not God, get over it.

Never said he was God, thank you, come again.

Re-read what I posted on that thread, I said it was a plot device that only Helped in his fight with the Dark Dragon blade. I never claimed that it was not a plot device, I forgot about his fight with alma, where he managed to stalemate her.

I'm not saying that the TDS makes him have new abilities, I've constantly said that the properties of the TDS are unknown and that they do not add to Ryu's abilities from what I've seen. But, it does not change the fact that Ryu went from Stalemating Alma with the DS to Destroying: Alma in her second form,Spirit Doku, Nicchae and Ishatros in a team (Nicchae is similar to Alma's first form, and Hayabusa completely beat her whilst having help when he only stalemated Alma),Marbus, and the users of the DDB.

So, obviously there was a change in power,but since the properties of said plot device are unknown it's up in te air as to what the TDS. All, I know are those wins are due to a plot device.

You're watering down Ryu's win over Alma in their first encounter. He didn't just stalemate her. She was literally on her knees . The end of the fight was interrupted by Rachel, and even then Alma still chose to flee the battlefield. And if I remember correctly that is a win by KMC standards.

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, but that's not reason to just ignore those examples.
Doesn't matter, I did not ask for them. . .

Ryu couldn't beat the Chopper in their first encounter because he did not have the proper arrows to deal with it. Once he aquired the explosive arrows the chopper was a goner, so bad example.

Murai is unsurpassed in skills. NG instruction booklet said so itself. Not to mention has more experience than Ryu himself.

That wasn't my point, I was implying that he doesn't get wins easily. He struggles, he is not GOD. . .

If Ryu were to breeze through enemies it would make for a very boring an easy game, so yeah.

No, he doesn't breeze through them because he can't.

Ok. So what Ryu isn't a shotokan. He isn't grounded to projectiles only.

WTF, "Shotokan", okay. . .

Never said he was God, thank you, come again.

But, you've implyed it, with wank fest of post ranging from claiming that the Falls in lost world are legit, He can simple teleport behind Urien & Gill and kill them, He'll dodge the Ascension and "Meteor Shower", and a host of wanking post.

You're watering down Ryu's win over Alma in their first encounter. He didn't just stalemate her. She was on her knees literally begging for mercy. She fled the battlefield by phasing through the floor. And if I remember correctly that is a win by KMC standard.

laughing Ryu's was on his knee's as well, watch the vid again. . .

Emperor Ashtar
IdM4bubW7Dc

Fast foward 2:48 seconds into the video

Superboy Prime
Doesn't matter, I did not ask for them. . .

Fair enough. You missed the edit, so show me scans of Urien eating swords for breakfast.

That wasn't my point, I was implying that he doesn't get wins easily. He struggles, he is not GOD. .

Never said he gets easy wins. Never said he didn't struggle. Never said he was God. Try harder.

No, he doesn't breeze through them because he can't.

Says who? You? Reliable.

WTF, "Shotokan", okay. . .

I guess I need to make it easier to understand. Hayabusa isn't a shotokan scrub. He won't spam projectiles all match long, specially once he finds out they will not be successfull. Is that clear enough for you?

laughing Ryu's was on his knee's as well, watch the vid again. . .

Oh yeah. And the next second he was standing on his feet without injuries while Alma had 1/4 her head sliced off. Go figure.

Superboy Prime

But, you've implyed it, with wank fest of post ranging from claiming that the Falls in lost world are legit, He can simple teleport behind Urien & Gill and kill them, He'll dodge the Ascension and "Meteor Shower", and a host of wanking post.

The falls in lost world are ridiculous, I give you that. But do you even remember why we brought them up? Ryu's inhuman durability which was enough to allow Ryu not to die from dramatic heights. You were given numerous examples of Ryu doing just that in NG & DOA, but you just cling to lost world like it's your only hope of proving me wrong.
Fact is Ryu has enough durability to survive where normal men would not.

Why won't he be able to teleport behind Urien or Gill with his superior reaction time & speed?

Ascension is Gill's super where he floats in mid-air and then blasts everything? (Haven't played SF3 in a long time) if that's the case Ryu doesn't even need to dodge it. He will stop Gill in his tracks before he performs it. And..hmm...why won't he even dodge it when Ryu's seen dodging village busting blasts from Genra?

The meteor shower is once again plaything to teleportation.

*Cough*

We're going in circles.

Emperor Ashtar
Fair enough. You missed the edit, so show me scans of Urien eating swords for breakfast.
Don't have too, if he's strong enought to withstand magma he can withstand blades to certain degree. You on the other hand seem to imply he will cut through urien as if he were made of butter.

Never said he gets easy wins. Never said he didn't struggle. Never said he was God. Try harder.

But, you implyed it. . . like when you mentioned lost world laughing

Says who? You? Reliable.

Say's Ninja Gaiden, when he was surrounded by the Vigoorian Military ayane described his situtation as dire. So, that means it isn't easy.

I guess I need to make it easier to understand. Hayabusa isn't a shotokan scrub. He won't spam projectiles all match long, specially once he finds out they will not be successfull. Is that clear enough for you?

So, what, you keep talking about what hayabusa will do this and that. Yet, you've falled to explain all of Gills area effecting attacks.

Oh yeah. And the next second he was standing on his feet without injuries while Alma had 1/4 her head sliced off. Go figure.

He had ****ing sword, why wouldn't alma be cut and it doesn't change my point.

Emperor Ashtar
The falls in lost world are ridiculous, I give you that. But do you even remember why we brought them up? Ryu's inhuman durability which was enough to allow Ryu not to die from dramatic heights. You were given numerous examples of Ryu doing just that in NG & DOA, but you just cling to lost world like it's your only hope of proving me wrong.

That post has made me doubt your reading comprehension, I've never doubted that ryu cannot survive heights. Infact, I even said he can survive tall heights, but it doesn't change the fact that you brought that BS feat up as proof of hayabusa's inhuman durability and defended it until now.

Fact is Ryu has enough durability to survive where normal men would not.

I never said that it wasn't, but that lost world feat that you brought up was bullshit.

Why won't he be able to teleport behind Urien and Gill with his superior reaction time & speed?
Fixed it for you, and that's the reason. He's fighting two people and I already posted info suggesting that Gill can teleport.

Ascension is Gill's super where he floats in mid-air and then blasts everything? (Haven't played SF3 in a long time) if that's the case Ryu doesn't even need to dodge it. He will stop Gill in his tracks before he performs it.

Because Urien will be there to knock his ass down. . .

And..hmm...why won't he even dodge it when Ryu's seen dodging village busting blasts from Genra?

A>B>C logic, genra's blast was not village busting, not to mention he never fought genra, ayane did.

So, where will he teleport to, out of the area where he automatically loses or to the blind spot of the attack just to fight urien. Yeah, plaything my ass. . .

Remulous

Why won't he be able to teleport behind Urien or Gill with his superior reaction time & speed?

Ascension is Gill's super where he floats in mid-air and then blasts everything? (Haven't played SF3 in a long time) if that's the case Ryu doesn't even need to dodge it. He will stop Gill in his tracks before he performs it. And..hmm...why won't he even dodge it when Ryu's seen dodging village busting blasts from Genra?

*Cough*

We're going in circles. Don't mean to butt in but if he teleports behind Urein, Urein can just surround him self in the geyser of flaming energy and Gill can just do the Seraphic wing.

I doubt that the Seraphic Wing is slow in actual combat, I think that's just a game-play mechanic to make Gill a little more beatable. I really don't think village destroying bast is a powerful as turning an entire mountain red and blue, splitting the sky, and splitting the sea all at the same time with just a wave of a hand.

Also, what if Gill decides to do a flurry of Meteor Strikes with instead of one hand he uses both, it will be far harder to just teleport then, Hayabusa will have to teleport pretty far away to avoid that attack.

Superboy Prime
Don't have too, if he's strong enought to withstand magma he can withstand blades to certain degree. You on the other hand seem to imply he will cut through urien as if he were made of butter.

Memory is failing you. Did you forget I said I considered Urien to be more dangerous than Gill because of his Uber Durability?

And Ryu has been shown to cut steel ships and creatures that hang around in Magma. Following your logic Ryu will be able to cut Urien to a certain degree.

But, you implyed it. . . like when you mentioned lost world laughing

I implied he had inhuman durability. Not that he was God. You're losing it, mate.

Say's Ninja Gaiden, when he was surrounded by the Vigoorian Military ayane described his situtation as dire. So, that means it isn't easy.

Fair enough. It's still one man against an empire's army. Dire is an understatement.

So, what, you keep talking about what hayabusa will do this and that. Yet, you've falled to explain all of Gills area effecting attacks.

Check my previos post.

He had ****ing sword, why wouldn't alma be cut and it doesn't change my point.

Just proves our different views on stalemating. One fighter is unharmed and on his feet a second after the fight is over, and the other is bloody, still on her knees with half her head sliced off and throwing a tantrum. Oh yeah it's such a clear stalemate. There's no way in hell Ryu could have finished her off. Oh God no not at all. Ryu was going to run away had Rachel not interrupted them. Please. You know you lost the Alma stalemate debate.

And to quote you...he has a ****ing sword, why wouldn't Gill be Cut?

Emperor Ashtar
Memory is failing you. Did you forget I said I considered Urien to be more dangerous than Gill because of his Uber Durability?

And Ryu has been shown to cut steel chips and creaters that hang around in Magma. Following your logic Ryu will be able to cut Urien to a certain degree.

I never said he could not cut him, but you keep posting this BS argument about hayabusa teleporting behind him and slicing them to bits.

I implied he had inhuman durability. Not that he was God. You're losing it, mate.

You lost it the moment you cited lost world as an example of his inhuman durability. laughing

Again, I never said he did not have inhuman durability, but that lost world argument you presented was horrid.

Fair enough. It's still one man against an empire's army. Dire is an understatement.

Dire describes the situation perfectly.

Check my previos post.

Don't have to, answer the question you always avoid: Where will he teleport to, out of the area and automatically lose or to Gills blind spot where urien will be waiting?

Just proves our different views on stalemating. One fighter is unharmed and on his feet a second after the fight is over,

Unharmed based on what, why is ryu on his knee's are they playing "Simon Says"?

and the other is bloody, still on her knees with half her head sliced off and throwing a tantrum. Oh yeah it's such a clear stalemate. There's no way in hell Ryu could have finished her off. Oh God no not at all. Ryu was going to run away had Rachel not interrupted them. Please. You know you lost the Alma stalemate debate.

Well, let's compare evidence:

-I provided a video showing hayabusa and alma on there knee's

And, also the next chapter opens up, and it claims that there was no victor during their fight.

You provided nothing.

And to quote you...he has a ****ing sword, why wouldn't Gill be Cut?

Because urien is there.

Superboy Prime
Urien the ever groping queer.

I'm dropping out of this. The college stress is killing me and for some reason I am more interested in this than my classes. LoL.

Ok. Ryu gets slaughtered. He will attempt anything and everything only to get Urien's steel/magma skin punches pummel through his skull while Gill blasts the remains of Hayabusa's corpse with meteors.

Emperor Ashtar
Urien the ever groping queer.

I'm dropping out of this. The college stress is killing me and for some reason I am more interested in this than my classes. LoL.

Ok. Ryu gets slaughtered. He will attempt anything and everything only to get Urien's steel/magma skin punches pummel through his skull while Gill blasts the remains of Hayabusa's corpse with meteors.
College, College, college, it kills ya. . .

Superboy Prime
Specially when they use an archaic method of subscribing classes. ARGH

Meteora
Ryu can murder them. Nothing shows or proves that Urien and Gill would win this without a doubt.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Meteora
Ryu can murder them. Nothing shows or proves that Urien and Gill would win this without a doubt. I LOL'ed harder.

King Nothing
It would be an O.K. fight (nothing spectacular), but Urien and Gill will win. Those 2 are capable of far too much. Especially Gill, that whole splitting the sea thing really threw me for a loop. They should have made Gill look more menacing with all that power.

Emperor Ashtar
Ryu can murder them. Nothing shows or proves that Urien and Gill would win this without a doubt.
Because you will ignore every piece of evidence that disagree's with you.

Meteora
Because you will ignore every piece of evidence that disagree's with you. Look who's talking laughing and I'm not the one who flip flops to make certain issues go the way I want them to.

Emperor Ashtar
Look who's talking laughing and I'm not the one who flip flops to make certain issues go the way I want them to.
Actually you are. . . laughing

Meteora
Actually you are. . . laughing Show me an instant where I flip flopped.

Emperor Ashtar
Show me an instant where I flip flopped.
When you mentioned the tengu glitch to validate your claim that the aegis can be destroyed.

Meteora
When you mentioned the tengu glitch to validate your claim that the aegis can be destroyed. I didn't read the thread long enough to know it was a glitch, and now the Aegis Reflector can't be destroyed by anything right? What's to say it can't be broken through whereas Ryu's elemental fields can?

Emperor Ashtar
I didn't read the thread long enough to know it was a glitch, and now the Aegis Reflector can't be destroyed by anything right? What's to say it can't be broken through whereas Ryu's elemental fields can?
It's a game mechanic , with that logic I can render all of hayabusa's attacks uselees due to parrying. smile

So, your choice cloud, if we use game mechanics, urien and gill parry everything hayabusa dishes out. If we don't, then all your bs arguments about:mission mode, Ninpo invincibility, and whatever you post is moot. Your choice mane. smile

Meteora
It's a game mechanic , with that logic I can render all of hayabusa's attacks uselees due to parrying. smile

So, your choice cloud, if we use game mechanics, urien and gill parry everything hayabusa dishes out. If we don't, then all your bs arguments about:mission mode, Ninpo invincibility, and whatever you post is moot. Your choice mane. smile - If destroying the Aegis Reflector is a game mechanic, how do you know Ryu's invulnerability with ninpo is also? Secondly, you said the size of Gill's meteors don't matter and it's the damage that counts. That shows not why it would get past Ryu's energy field.

- You made worthless arguments against the proof of Ryu slashing both Urien and Gill with the True Dragon Sword, and they won't live when their bodies are several pieces lying on the ground. If Gill resurrects himself, it won't matter in a fight where the first person killed is the loser.

- Speaking of moot arguments, I'm not the one claiming Ryu can take down planet destroyers with his bare hands and then coming back 20 days later saying he has no chance against boss-level thong wearing queers.

Emperor Ashtar
- If destroying the Aegis Reflector is a game mechanic, how do you know Ryu's invulnerability with ninpo is also? Secondly, you said the size of Gill's meteors don't matter and it's the damage that counts. That shows not why it would get past Ryu's energy field.

Because it's been proven time and time again, whenever he uses it his animation can never be interrupeted even if he's pushed by a Tank?

If that doesn't strike you as odd, then it's obvious you know nothing about gaming in general. And, I repeat myself, if you want to use game mechanics in this battle then it's alright for me to use the same such as parrying in Third Strike which negates any and almost all attacks.

- You made worthless counter arguments after I proved why Ryu can definitely slash both Urien and Gill with the True Dragon Sword, and they won't live when their bodies are several pieces lying on the ground. If Gill resurrects himself, it won't matter in a fight where the first person killed is the loser.

You haven't proved shit, all you've done is talk about the Dark Dragon Blade because your so butt horny to including non canon material and game mechanics. But for the sake of argument let's pretend hayabusa teleports behind them and atacks with his blade, then what? If he slashes urien, there is no evidence to suggest the attack will be fatal since he has a Very durable body. But, let's pretend the blade is wedge into urien's body. What's stopping him from sending a current through the blade and frying hayabusa. Also, Gill is there to attack in unisense with urien. So, that's to counter attacks, hayabusa is either electrocuted and roaster or Electrocuted and frozen, your choice smile

Now, let's pretend Gill is hit by hayabusa's attack. Considering that he can ressurect himself and that hayabusa's attack will leave him open, Urien will attack hayabusa in a barrage of Iron clad strikes and electric shots giving gill enough time to ressurect and join in the onslaught. Not to mention that Gill and urien can both spread their respective elemental pwers around them with ease just like hayabusa and his ninpo's. And, Gill can negate most of hayabusa's elemental ninpo. Plus, if you go by game mechanics, they simply parry. . .smile

- Speaking of moot arguments, I'm not the one claiming Ryu can take down planet destroyers with his bare hands and then coming back 20 days later saying he has no chance against boss-level thong wearing queers.

Neither am I.

Meteora
Because it's been proven time and time again, whenever he uses it his animation can never be interrupeted even if he's pushed by a Tank?

If that doesn't strike you as odd, then it's obvious you know nothing about gaming in general. And, I repeat myself, if you want to use game mechanics in this battle then it's alright for me to use the same such as parrying in Third Strike which negates any and almost all attacks.

You haven't proved shit, all you've done is talk about the Dark Dragon Blade because your so butt horny to including non canon material and game mechanics. But for the sake of argument let's pretend hayabusa teleports behind them and atacks with his blade, then what? If he slashes urien, there is no evidence to suggest the attack will be fatal since he has a Very durable body. But, let's pretend the blade is wedge into urien's body. What's stopping him from sending a current through the blade and frying hayabusa. Also, Gill is there to attack in unisense with urien. So, that's to counter attacks, hayabusa is either electrocuted and roaster or Electrocuted and frozen, your choice smile

Now, let's pretend Gill is hit by hayabusa's attack. Considering that he can ressurect himself and that hayabusa's attack will leave him open, Urien will attack hayabusa in a barrage of Iron clad strikes and electric shots giving gill enough time to ressurect and join in the onslaught. Not to mention that Gill and urien can both spread their respective elemental pwers around them with ease just like hayabusa and his ninpo's. And, Gill can negate most of hayabusa's elemental ninpo. Plus, if you go by game mechanics, they simply parry. . .smile-So now Urien's Aegis Reflector is invulnerable to a punch from Superman Prime, a Terra-Graviton from Sin, and an Ultima spell from Kuja? A tank pushing Ryu while doing Ninpo is NOTHING like little meteors the size of basketballs falling from the sky.

-Your weak arguments are so pathetic that I see no reason to even counter them anymore. That has little to no relevance of the proof me and S. Prime gave earlier of Ryu being able to cut Urien and Gill since you claimed they are as hard as iron. Ryu has cut through things harder than iron with a watered down Dragon Sword, and yet you think a fully powered Dragon Sword would not cut Urien and Gill seeing as you love to jack off to them. Secondly, Ryu wielding the Dark Dragon Blade is canon, and the proof has been provided. You have yet to accept it as a fact. Ryu didn't use it, yes, but Team Ninja made it a selectable weapon in the game to show how Ryu would use it. Ryu using it in the game proves what he's able to do with the weapon. It's funny how you try to go against what they make.

- Your speculation of the fight is bs and all of that occurs in your delusions. Urien being impaled by a weapon that killed the Holy Vigoor Emperor is a loss for him and nothing more. If Ryu swipes off his head, it's a loss for him as well. If Ryu cuts off his arms, what's Urien going to do then? Throw insults? Also, you do realize teleportation happens in an instant right? Let's say Ryu teleports behind Gill first and decapitates him. A second later, he would do the same thing to Urien. Urien would or would not react in time before Ryu gets him, but that doesn't help considering Ryu could simply do it as many times until Urien is slaughtered. And you're still using the resurrecting bull crap? It doesn't matter in a fight where the first person killed loses. I could easily counter that with the fact Ryu can be resurrected constantly, so there's another reason why that has little to no importance.Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Neither am I.It's kind of obvious that you are there mate.

shin_remy
Gill and Urien wins

DONE.. enough of this bullshit!!

and the most BS i hear is like :

He cuts them with his sword!! F**K YA'LL who thinks that.

ingame when he hits somebody an enemy, he won't die in one swing right!! Urien can kill you in one combo, they can parry, and what if urien keeps Hayabusa busy and Gill uses his strongest atack!!

NO CHANCE FOR HAYABUSA. is it so hard to understand for noobs!!

if we talk about INgame stuff then Hayabusa stands no chance!! even against weaker opponents then Gill or Urien

and if we don't talk about ingame stuff hayabusa still loses. Gill and Urien's power combined is waaay to much for him

Meteora
Originally posted by shin_remy
Gill and Urien wins. DONE.. enough of this bullshit!!I agree, Urien and Gill will win against an unarmed Ryu. Though with his weapons, hell no.
and the most BS i hear is like: He cuts them with his sword!! F**K YA'LL who thinks that.It's been proven how many times now? Like it or not, they get slaughtered by the Dragon Sword.
ingame when he hits somebody an enemy, he won't die in one swing right!! Urien can kill you in one combo, they can parry, and what if urien keeps Hayabusa busy and Gill uses his strongest atack!!We aren't using in-game stuff that contradicts storyline facts, i.e., Ryu not being able to cut through a tank in-game yet being able to slice through a steel jet in a cutscene.
NO CHANCE FOR HAYABUSA. is it so hard to understand for noobs!!Lol, I've heard many around here call you an SF fanboy for the ridiculous claims you've made. I agree though if Ryu is fighting Hand to Hand, he has little to no chance of beating the brothers, but if he's equipped with two of the most powerful weapons in the NG universe, the battle goes the opposite way.
if we talk about INgame stuff then Hayabusa stands no chance!! even against weaker opponents then Gill or Urien.For starters, we're not speaking of in-game stuff that go against canonical facts. Second, unless Urien and Gill can make themselves invulnerable indefinitely in-game, they will still die by the Dragon Sword.
and if we don't talk about ingame stuff hayabusa still loses. Gill and Urien's power combined is waaay to much for him As if Urien and Gill will last half a minute against an opponent such as the Vigoor Emperor who Ryu managed to kill.

Emperor Ashtar
-So now Urien's Aegis Reflector is invulnerable to a punch from Superman Prime, a Terra-Graviton from Sin, and an Ultima spell from Kuja? A tank pushing Ryu while doing Ninpo is NOTHING like little meteors the size of basketballs falling from the sky.

You obviously lack reading comprehension, again the tank pushing hayabusa is evbidence of a game mechanic. When he performs a ninpo even if he's moved the animation continues.

And, Sin, Superman, and etc are irrelevant to this debate. . .

-Your weak arguments are so pathetic that I see no reason to even counter them anymore.

Cop out. . .not to mention that you said that aready.

That has little to no relevance of the proof me and S. Prime gave earlier of Ryu being able to cut Urien and Gill since you claimed they are as hard as iron. Ryu has cut through things harder than iron with a watered down Dragon Sword,

Are you so busy sucking on hayabusa's meat wad that you forget to read, Again, I asked for an Iorn body & resistance to magma. Stop addressing it like it's two seperate points FFS.

and yet you think a fully powered Dragon Sword would not cut Urien and Gill seeing as you love to jack off to them. Secondly, Ryu wielding the Dark Dragon Blade is canon, and the proof has been provided.

I don't even like them, compared to you claiming I committed blasphemy when I disagree'd with the Church of hayabusa.

And, you never ever posted proof to support your stupid DDB argument. Again, he never use the goddamn blade, so cut that noise.

You have yet to accept it as a fact. Ryu didn't use it, yes, but Team Ninja made it a selectable weapon in the game to show how Ryu would use it. Ryu using it in the game proves what he's able to do with the weapon

Team ninja put it in the game as a bonus, and the DDB that ryu uses is non-canon and sealed.

- Your speculation of the fight is bs and all of that occurs in your delusions. Urien being impaled by a weapon that killed the Holy Vigoor Emperor is a loss for him and nothing more.

Too bad TDS plot device abilities do not apply here, and I already explained what would happen if hayabusa strikes at urien, you just ignore it as always.

If Ryu swipes off his head, it's a loss for him as well. If Ryu cuts off his arms, what's Urien going to do then? Throw insults?

Hayabusa's can't make a descive cut in one slash, as I explained. Never mind I addressed this point already in detail, your just avoiding it because you are in denial. Again, there is no proof that hayabusa can cut urien with one slash. And, even if he does, the attack will leave him open to be destroyed by Gill.

Also, you do realize teleportation happens in an instant right? Let's say Ryu teleports behind Gill first and decapitates him. A second later, he would do the same thing to Urien. Urien would or would not react in time before Ryu gets him, but that doesn't help considering Ryu could simply do it as many times until Urien is slaughtered.

I already adressed this, and when has hayabusa blitzed anyone with his teleportation?

And you're still using the resurrecting bull crap? It doesn't matter in a fight where the first person killed loses

Stop making shit up mane, show me where this is stated because your getting desperate.

. I could easily counter that with the fact Ryu can be resurrected constantly, so there's another reason why that has little to no importance.It's kind of obvious that you are there mate.

They'll just kill him again, infact while he's done they will mutilate him. Unlike hayabusa, Gill has Urien to gaurd him if he goes down. laughing

Emperor Ashtar
And, metereo please post a video of hayabusa's fast teleport because most of the time has a slow start up like this:

l-2S22rAqKc

Emperor Ashtar

We aren't using in-game stuff that contradicts storyline facts, i.e., Ryu not being able to cut through a tank in-game yet being able to slice
through a steel jet in a cutscene.

Contradict storyline facts, you mean like the Dark Dragon Blade?

Lol, I've heard many around here call you an SF fanboy for the ridiculous claims you've made.

You will take his place as the most nonsensical debater in game versus smile

we're not speaking of in-game stuff that go against canonical facts.

Like the Dark dragon Blade

Second, unless Urien and Gill can make themselves invulnerable indefinitely in-game, they will still die by the Dragon Sword.

Urien can, and Gill can resurrect from death like I've said multiple times.So, How's life on mars? confused

As if Urien and Gill will last half a minute against an opponent such as the Vigoor Emperor who Ryu managed to kill.

Neither can ryu without a plot device smile

StyleTime
We aren't using in-game stuff that contradicts storyline facts, i.e., Ryu not being able to cut through a tank in-game yet being able to slice through a steel jet in a cutscene.

Ryu is much stronger in DOA4 than he is in Ninja Gaiden just like every other DOA character. It's not contradictory since he had to actually progress in power before he could cut the jet. Remember, everything in DOA takes place long after Ninja Gaiden.
Secondly, Ryu wielding the Dark Dragon Blade is canon, and the proof has been provided. You have yet to accept it as a fact. Ryu didn't use it, yes, but Team Ninja made it a selectable weapon in the game to show how Ryu would use it. Ryu using it in the game proves what he's able to do with the weapon. It's funny how you try to go against what they make.
Hitomi is featured in DOA2U yet she is not part of the canon storyline in DOA2. Team Ninja frequently puts bonuses into their games that aren't part of the canon. Hitomi in DOA2 and the Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade are two of those situations. It's really best to leave the Dark Dragon Blade + Ryu out of this.

Meteora
You obviously lack reading comprehension, again the tank pushing hayabusa is evbidence of a game mechanic. When he performs a ninpo even if he's moved the animation continues.So how does this prove Urien and Gill is able to break through the field? Secondly, where's your proof that Urien's Aegis Reflector can't be destroyed by, say, a Storm of the Heavenly Dragon?
And, Sin, Superman, and etc are irrelevant to this debate. . .You act as if Urien's AR is invulnerable to anything. That's why I asked.
Cop out. . .not to mention that you said that aready.No, it's the truth. Your points failed to counter mine because they had little to no relevance to them.
Are you so busy sucking on hayabusa's meat wad that you forget to read, Again, I asked for an Iorn body & resistance to magma. Stop addressing it like it's two seperate points FFS.Are you too busy sucking on Urien and Gill's boners that you don't see the lack of use in asking a dumb question over and over? If Urien is as durable as iron and can survive contact with magma, it wouldn't help him against a weapon that has killed beings who reside in lava pools and enemies with armors of steel. Whether being as hard as iron is better than surviving contact with magma or not, it doesn't matter since Ryu slaughtered both types of durabilities with a watered down Dragon Sword. Now imagine what a fully powered Dragon Sword would do. See now why that question is dumb to ask? Speaking of Hayabusa love, I'm not the one claiming he can defeat planet-destroyers in Hand to Hand. Oh but no, you "changed your mind" right? I wouldn't be surprised if you came back 20 days later saying he can defeat Goku in H2H.
I don't even like them, compared to you claiming I committed blasphemy when I disagree'd with the Church of hayabusaUh, no. Saying Urien and Gill can conquer the NG verse is pretty much agreeing with the Church of the thong-wearing queers since the Vigoor Emperor alone can annihilate them.
And, you never ever posted proof to support your stupid DDB argument. Again, he never use the goddamn blade, so cut that noise.You don't bother to read what I said do you? I never said he used it as a weapon. I said he has wielded it canonically which is FACT. Seeing as he doesn't need it, it wasn't worth mentioning in the first place.
Team ninja put it in the game as a bonus, and the DDB that ryu uses is non-canon and sealed.It shows what he can do with the weapon. The team isn't just going to lie and say Ryu can use the sword in battle and make a game where he ACTUALLY USES THE BLADE. He doesn't use it in the story. However, that doesn't matter since he wielded it canonically. Therefore, we can put him in a battle with said weapon. What the f*** do you think he's going to do with it, use it as a leg rest? You are wrong again since the blade's seal was broken LONG before Ryu pulled it out.
Too bad TDS plot device abilities do not apply here, and I already explained what would happen if hayabusa strikes at urien, you just ignore it as always.I'm aware the DS isn't being used here, and that was to make the fight fair. See the first page and you'll see almost everyone agreed Ryu would kill the team if he was armed. Secondly, your explanation was bs. As proven many times, Urien's durability doesn't save him against the Dragon Sword's abilities, and doesn't give him squat against the True Dragon Sword.
Hayabusa's can't make a descive cut in one slash, as I explained. Never mind I addressed this point already in detail, your just avoiding it because you are in denial. Again, there is no proof that hayabusa can cut urien with one slash. And, even if he does, the attack will leave him open to be destroyed by Gill.Actually, you're being in denial since it's been proven why Urien's durability doesn't help against the Dragon Sword. Here, let me show you where the proof was.

If Urien is as durable as iron and can survive contact with magma, it wouldn't help him against a weapon that has killed beings who reside in lava pools and enemies with armors of steel. Whether being as hard as iron is better than surviving contact with magma or not, it doesn't matter since Ryu slaughtered both types of durabilities with a watered down Dragon Sword. Now imagine what a fully powered Dragon Sword would do. See now why that question is dumb to ask?

What's even dumber is you're saying Hayabusa can supposedly cut Urien yet he can't slash his body or decapitate him? That's pretty stupid you're treating Urien as if he's some kind of Dante or Vergil. If his head is diced off and rolling on the ground, he's not moving after that, and when S. Prime asked you for examples where Urien took blades and survived, you couldn't provide proof since you lacked evidence, just like how you're lacking evidence as we speak.
I already adressed this, and when has hayabusa blitzed anyone with his teleportation?In DOA4.
Stop making shit up mane, show me where this is stated because your getting desperate.Wow, how stupid are you? What bullshit have I said by asking a question? I'm simply saying in a fight where the first person is killed, the first person killed loses. That's all.
They'll just kill him again, infact while he's done they will mutilate him. Unlike hayabusa, Gill has Urien to gaurd him if he goes down. laughing Too bad since Ryu would've killed them before then, and Gill resurrecting himself isn't going to bring Urien back to life. So now it's a one on one fight between Ryu and Gill where Gill gets assraped an indefinite number of times.

Meteora
And, metereo please post a video of hayabusa's fast teleport because most of the time has a slow start up like this.Again, Ryu's teleportation in DOA4 happens instantly. He can do it constantly in battle and that's enough speed to slash Urien and Gill within seconds.
Contradict storyline facts, you mean like the Dark Dragon Blade?You mean the weapon Ryu wielded at the end of NG?
You will take his place as the most nonsensical debater in game versusYou'll take the place of the most illogical and..cough..bipolar debator in the games forum laughing
Like the Dark dragon Blade.Sure...laughing
Urien can, and Gill can resurrect from death like I've said multiple times.So, How's life on mars? :confusedbig grino you read? I said it doesn't matter if it only happens in-game. Secondly, Ryu can get resurrected. Do you have trouble accepting that as well?
Neither can ryu without a plot device smile Which he would kill the brothers with rather easily smile

I'm pretty much done with you. I may or may not respond to your future worthless posts depending on what mood I'll be in.

King Nothing
The insults that have been thrown in this thread are totally unnecessary.

Tha C-Master
I think these are always a bit funny to read, but do we have to keep talking about sucking on boners and meatwads? laughing

King Nothing
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I think these are always a bit funny to read, but do we have to keep talking about sucking on boners and meatwads? laughing laughing

StyleTime
In DOA4.
A teleport blitz won't work. Hayabusa has to pose before he can do an offensive teleport. It's Kasumi who can do it whenever she feels like it. Hell, she invented teleport attacking in DOA since she was originally the only one who could do it.

Emperor Ashtar
So how does this prove Urien and Gill is able to break through the field? Secondly, where's your proof that Urien's Aegis Reflector can't be destroyed by, say, a Storm of the Heavenly Dragon?

This is the upteeth time I'm addressing this, Gill can manipulate elements so it won't be hard to the same with hayabusa's ninpo's

And, Storm of The Heavenly Dragon is a combination dash move, how will that break Aegis, by hitting it with his face?

You act as if Urien's AR is invulnerable to anything. That's why I asked.
No, it's the truth. Your points failed to counter mine because they had little to no relevance to them.

WTF, little relevance, like when I brought Superman Prime and Sin into this debate. No, that was you, Like when I brought the Non-Canon DDB into this debate even though it's not even specified in this match. No, that was you. . .

If anyone failed to post relevant facts here, it's you. I've answered every single question, and so far we have been going in ircles because there is one argument you refuse to answer to.

Are you too busy sucking on Urien and Gill's boners that you don't see the lack of use in asking a dumb question over and over?
If Urien is as durable as iron and can survive contact with magma, it wouldn't help him against a weapon that has killed beings who reside in lava pools and enemies with armors of steel.

Are you incapable of reading, I've said more than ten times that the points are not seperate. I've never asked for enemies that can survive magma and enemies that have an body as hard as iron. I asked for an enemy that can survive magma and has an iron body similar to urien.
They are not seperate, the fact that your dividing proves how much comprehension you lack.

Whether being as hard as iron is better than surviving contact with magma or not, it doesn't matter since Ryu slaughtered both types of durabilities with a watered down Dragon Sword.

Too bad I never asked for the points to be handled seperately.

Now imagine what a fully powered Dragon Sword would do. See now why that question is dumb to ask?

I've already answered it for the millionth time, TDS is a vague plot device. So, it's not applicable to this match, and even if it is your only argument is A>B>C logic.

Speaking of Hayabusa love, I'm not the one claiming he can defeat planet-destroyers in Hand to Hand. Oh but no, you "changed your mind" right? I wouldn't be surprised if you came back 20 days later saying he can defeat Goku in H2H.

Another irrelevant post, yeah I changed my mind so what, it's done. laughing

Uh, no. Saying Urien and Gill can conquer the NG verse is pretty much agreeing with the Church of the thong-wearing queers since the Vigoor Emperor alone can annihilate them.

When did I say they can conquer the NG verse, quote me please. Because your obviously putting wordss in my mouth.

You don't bother to read what I said do you? I never said he used it as a weapon. I said he has wielded it canonically which is FACT. Seeing as he doesn't need it, it wasn't worth mentioning in the first place.

Then why are you mentioning it so much if it's not worth mentioning? Who ****ing cares if he had it, he never Used it ever.

It shows what he can do with the weapon. The team isn't just going to lie and say Ryu can use the sword in battle and make a game where he ACTUALLY USES THE BLADE. He doesn't use it in the story. However, that doesn't matter since he wielded it canonically.

Canon is the story shit for brains.

Therefore, we can put him in a battle with said weapon. What the f*** do you think he's going to do with it, use it as a leg rest? You are wrong again since the blade's seal was broken LONG before Ryu pulled it out.

No, we can't, since he never uses it in the first place. You can't give him weapons he never uses's in the story. If ryu used the DDB it would be a huge event, Not some bonus you pick up in hayabusa village.

And, the DDB you used is sealed since you can't disentergrate people or transform.

I'm aware the DS isn't being used here, and that was to make the fight fair. See the first page and you'll see almost everyone agreed Ryu would kill the team if he was armed. Secondly, your explanation was bs. As proven many times, Urien's durability doesn't save him against the Dragon Sword's abilities, and doesn't give him squat against the True Dragon Sword..
And, what exactly are these "Abilities" that the TDS has, please explain.

Actually, you're being in denial since it's been proven why Urien's durability doesn't help against the Dragon Sword. Here, let me show you where the proof was.

If Urien is as durable as iron and can survive contact with magma, it wouldn't help him against a weapon that has killed beings who reside in lava pools and enemies with armors of steel.

That argument made no sense, he collective has more durability than a being that has an iron body and a being that can survive magma since he's capable of both.

Whether being as hard as iron is better than surviving contact with magma or not, it doesn't matter since Ryu slaughtered both types of durabilities with a watered down Dragon Sword. Now imagine what a fully powered Dragon Sword would do. See now why that question is dumb to ask?
No, I see how dumb you are, tell me can these iron bodied enemies survive contact with magma. Do these enemies that reside in magma have iron bodies? Because urien has both, and what are the properties of TDS?

What's even dumber is you're saying Hayabusa can supposedly cut Urien yet he can't slash his body or decapitate him?

I said he can cut him, but not to deep because of his body. learn to read moron, Not to mention that you haven't even addressed my urien argument.

S. Prime asked you for examples where Urien took blades and survived, you couldn't provide proof since you lacked evidence, just like how you're lacking evidence as we speak.
Why would I have to show proof that someone with that much durability can resisit bladed attacks?

Wow, how stupid are you? What bullshit have I said by asking a question? I'm simply saying in a fight where the first person is killed, the first person killed loses. That's all.

You claimed it's a rule, post this rule.

Too bad since Ryu would've killed them before then, and Gill resurrecting himself isn't going to bring Urien back to life. So now it's a one on one fight between Ryu and Gill where Gill gets assraped an indefinite number of times.

Becuase he's "omgZ Zo Fas TelllPrOtZ" fanboy logic,please.

Emperor Ashtar
Again, Ryu's teleportation in DOA4 happens instantly. He can do it constantly in battle and that's enough speed to slash Urien and Gill within seconds.

Hayabusa can never teleport instantly, that's just BS.

You mean the weapon Ryu wielded at the end of NG?

Yeah, the one he had for one chapter and didn't even use.

You'll take the place of the most illogical and..cough..bipolar debator in the games forum laughing

laughing Yeah, that's funny coming from someone who claims they are done debating me and then picks up again. But, now your going to stop because of a mood change, must be that time of the month. laughing

Do you read? I said it doesn't matter if it only happens in-game. Secondly

Maybe, if it wasn't an item that isn't even in this match, but let him ressurect and get owned again laughing

Ryu can get resurrected. Do you have trouble accepting that as well?
Which he would kill the brothers with rather easily smile

Ryu, would drun out of Talismans, because he would die so oftern smile

I'm pretty much done with you. I may or may not respond to your future worthless posts depending on what mood I'll be in.

Yeah, I've heard that before and I'm Bi-polar, this just proves how much of a flip-flop you are. Most of your acusations describe you laughing

Emperor Ashtar
8kUgL67eZsY

STRAIGHT OUTTA LOCASH!!!

Meteora
8kUgL67eZsY

STRAIGHT OUTTA LOCASH!!! Haha, you feel better after that little outburst? laughing And sadly, noone here thinks an armed Ryu can't win other than you. Seems like you're one of the outcasts here little guy.

Oh, and being in a mood one day and being in a different one another day doesn't mean someone's bipolar numbnut. It just means he was in another mood. However thinking Hayabusa can take down world killers with his bare hands and claiming his weapons were only a plot device to the Dark Dragon Blade, and then coming back some days later saying his weapons were plot devices in general and saying he can't beat a pair of guys in thongs shows your obvious bipolarity, and how it's obvious you like to flipflop laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Haha, you feel better after that little outburst? laughing And sadly, noone here thinks an armed Ryu can't win other than you. Seems like you're one of the outcasts here little guy.

Outburst, posting a video is a outburst since when. It seems your moronic post get worst everytime you randomly appearand Feel like debating. And, no one agree's with me, are you stupid or partly blind?

Here's a list of people who've posted arguments that support mines:

Shin Remy
StyleTime
Jacope X

Sounds like your the outcast since you've been called a bad debator by:

Trickster Preist
Remulous
C-Master

And everyone else under sun, don't quit your day job. laughing

Oh, and being in a mood one day and being in a different one another day doesn't mean someone's bipolar numbnut.

Yeah, it does, when you stop debvating then pick up then stop because of moodswings. Then your Bi-polar or your on your peroid, which one is it? laughing

It just means he was in another mood.

One of your many random moods.

However thinking Hayabusa can take down world killers with his bare hands and claiming his weapons were only a plot device to the Dark Dragon Blade, and then coming back some days later saying his weapons were plot devices in general and saying he can't beat a pair of guys in thongs shows your obvious bipolarity, and how it's obvious you like to flipflop laughing

laughing Changing in opinion when more facts are discoverewd doesn't make me a flip flop. Unlike you, I didn't change because and I quote: "Depending on what mode I'm in"

Not to mention how many times your argument contradicted it's self. laughing

Tha C-Master
I see the comment about what I said, which I don't mind being it in the past, but to avoid another flamewar, could Joeseph just leave my name out of it in his rebuttal? I'd appreciate it. yes

Emperor Ashtar
My bad.

Eclipse_XII
Outburst, posting a video is a outburst since when. It seems your moronic post get worst everytime you randomly appearand Feel like debating.Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
STRAIGHT OUTTA LOCASH!!!Who's moronic post you say? Yeah, I thought so. Oh and speaking of "feeling like debating", I'm not the one who runs away after getting assraped by the majority of the people here, and comes back crying saying Hayabusa can beat planet destroyers in H2H laughing What's worse is that your posts contradict themselves as I showed several pages back.
And, no one agree's with me, are you stupid or partly blind?

Here's a list of people who've posted arguments that support mines:

Shin RemyWho doesn't count since everyone acknowledges he's an SF fanboy laughing
StyleTimeAbout the DDB issue and nothing else. Not to mention he only said Ryu using it is a bonus, which is true.
Jacope XWith an "I LOL'ED". Yeah, he really convinced everyone.
Sounds like your the outcast since you've been called a bad debator by:

Trickster PreistWho I've heard several call a fanboy, and a bullshitter. Not to mention he'd disagree with your claim that Hayabusa can beat Gouki in H2H laughing
RemulousDo you even know what an outcast is? It means someone who's self or opinion is rejected by the majority. Not someone who someone else called a bad debator dickwad. And you just made an ass of yourself saying he doesn't agree with what I've been arguing considering on the first page he said Ryu WILL win if he has the TDS. Snafu excluded the weapons from NG to make the fight fair. Do you know that?
C-MasterWho has nothing to do with this issue.
And everyone else under sun, don't quit your day job.Everyone who resides in your world, is that right? laughing
Yeah, it does,laughing so now everyone who's in one mood today and another one the next month is bipolar? Ever considered going back to middle school?
when you stop debvating then pick up then stop because of moodswings.Which you did when you argued in the Ayane versus Akuma thread after not coming back for god knows how long laughing
Then your Bi-polar or your on your peroid, which one is it? I guess I should be asking you that question laughing out loud
One of your many random moods.You mean one of your many random moods where you decide to argue Ryu Hayabusa can beat planet destroyers in H2H hysterical and that his weapons are only plot devices to the Dark Dragon Blade.
Changing in opinion when more facts are discoverewd doesn't make me a flip flop.So what made you think Ryu could beat planet destroyers in H2H and makes you not think that now? laughing
Unlike you, I didn't change because and I quote:"Depending on what mode I'm in"Wow, how much of a dumbass can you be? I said I may or may not feel like refuting your posts which contradict themselves anyway, so I see no reason to show that they're wrong.
Not to mention how many times your argument contradicted it's self.I'm still waiting for an example other than your "Using the Tengu glich" bs argument laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Eclipse_XII
Who's moronic post you say? Yeah, I thought so. Oh and speaking of "feeling like debating", I'm not the one who runs away after getting assraped by the majority of the people here, and comes back crying saying Hayabusa can beat planet destroyers in H2H What's worse is that your posts contradict themselves as I showed several pages back.

Oh you mean like when you Got assed raped and had to PM me for advice pertaining to the Akuma Vs ayane thread?

Last I checked, you were getting assed raped, not me and not to mention that argument you keep reminding me about about was one you supported, genius.

Who doesn't count since everyone acknowledges he's an SF fanboy

Anyone one who say's it "Blasphemous" to address hayabusa a certain way has not right to call another person a fanboy.

About the DDB issue and nothing else. Not to mention he only said Ryu using it is a bonus, which is true.

So, what's this:

Hayabusa loses to the team. Far too powerful to take on solo for him.

And, now you agree that the DDB is only a mere bonus after and that he never uses it. Okay, so now I'm going to bring the DDB debate and your miraculous change of heart everytime you mention that argument I made.

With an "I LOL'ED". Yeah, he really convinced everyone.

Why would he have to convince everyone, when the majority agree that hayabusa would lose?

Who I've heard several call a fanboy, and a bullshitter. Not to mention he'd disagree with your claim that Hayabusa can beat Gouki in H2H

Quote me, when did I claim hayabusa can defeat gouki in h2h?

Do you even know what an outcast is? It means someone who's self or opinion is rejected by the majority.

Just like your opinion was rejected by most posters in this particular thread?

And you just made an ass of yourself saying he doesn't agree with what I've been arguing considering on the first page he said Ryu WILL win if he has the TDS. Snafu excluded the weapons from NG to make the fight fair. Do you know that?

So, inconclusion, he agree's that hayabusa would lose. Therefore he does not support your opinion.

Who has nothing to do with this issue.

Just like, everyone agreeing with you has to do this issue right or that old post I made (Which I haven't even disregarded) has to do with this issue or Superman primne, sin, and the other irrelevant crap you posted has to with this issue, right?

Everyone who resides in your world, is that right? laughing
What a weak comeback. . .

so now everyone who's in one mood today and another one the next month is bipolar?

Month's, try a few days buddy. A whole month hasn't even passed yet.

Ever considered going back to middle school?

I think your still there, since you cannot distinguish days from months.

Emperor Ashtar

Which you did when you argued in the Ayane versus Akuma thread after not coming back for god knows how long

Why would I comeback, when I was only there to debate remulous?
Once he stopped coming, there was no reason to continue.

I guess I should be asking you that question laughing out loud
You mean one of your many random moods where you decide to argue Ryu Hayabusa can beat planet destroyers in H2H and that his weapons are only plot devices to the Dark Dragon Blade.

laughing Yeah, that agruement that you supported, and now your so gung ho to bring it up. You know I haven't disregarded that argument and that a bulk of what I said is still supported by me.

-I still belive the TDS is a plot device, just not for the DDB only anymore. Since I remembered that hayabusa managed to stalemate alma whilst using the DS and magically owned nicchae and Ishtaros at the sametime

-I still believe hayabusa is capable of roughly doing what he does without the blade, but since hayabusa jobs people whilst having the TDS. I've realised it's plot device.

-And, Inever said he can defeat world kkillers in h2h, I said he might be able to. Show's how much you can read.

Speaking of flip flops, what about you and the DDB. First it's canon then it's not in the stroy then it's only a bonus. Which one is it, that is if your still debating.

So what made you think Ryu could beat planet destroyers in H2H and makes you not think that now?

Too bad I never said that he can defeat world illers for sure in h2h.

Wow, how much of a dumbass can you be? I said I may or may not feel like refuting your posts which contradict themselves anyway, so I see no reason to show that they're wrong.

If you can't refute what I said before, what makes you think you can refute them now?

I'm still waiting for an example other than your "Using the Tengu glich" bs argument

And, I'm still waiting for you to answer:

-The bulk of my urien and gill rebuttal
-list to the properties of the TDS
-Show me a canon example of DDB being used
-Decide wether game mechanics are on, since urien and gill would gain parrying skill

And, tengu is a game mechanic/glicth, you brought it up. So, the BS is on you.

etc.

Emperor Ashtar
I believe he was saying Ryu's power and skill is his without the sword, which is correct. Unarmed, he can't take down the Vigoor Emperor even if she/he wasn't using the Dark Dragon Blade, since he/she possessed the power of the evil deities which can destroy the Earth. Secondly, the Dark Dragon's power rivals that of Vigoor's, so it should be obvious why Ryu should use the True Dragon Sword against the Vigoor Emperor and the Devil Incarnate. Oh, and I don't see where Ashtar stated that Ryu can take these beings down without his primary weapon.

Here you summed up my argument well, thank you. Hell, you even agree that I didn't belive he can take out world killers in h2h. So, tell me, where did I post without a doubt that hayabusa can defeat world killers in h2h?

Remulous
Wait, I'm confused. Does the TDS give Hayabusa the power to destroy world killers or just the power to beat the DDS, the VE and the Devil Incarnate?

Emperor Ashtar
Wait, I'm confused. Does the TDS give Hayabusa the power to destroy world killers or just the power to beat the DDS, the VE and the Devil Incarnate?

TDS is for beating the upper echelon of the greater fiends and the DDB wielders.

Remulous
So up against Urien and Gill, it would be a regular sword?

StyleTime
Regular only in the sense that it doesn't add any special bonus against Urien or Gill if that's what you meant. It's definitely a bit more powerful than a regular sword though.

Superboy Prime
The TDS was never said to be created to counter the upper echelon of the greater fiends. It was only stated to rival and surpass in power the Dark Dragon blade.

The sword clearly got an upgrade in power, and with that power Ryu was able to overcome the odds. The Plot Device is ,IMO ,exclusive to the Dark Dragon Blade.

It's basically just this: TDS > DDB >> Vigoor, Greater Fiends

Remulous
If there is an extreme power boost (like I 1st thought) with the sword, Hayabusa will win.

If not, he goes down. REALLY hard.

JacopeX
Hayabusa is said to be just a ninja.....Urien and Gill are both very powerful messiahs able to ressurect, cause critical damage and can even defeat Ryu and ken since Urien is also able to reflect moves as powerful as a hadouken. So explain how Hayabuse can stand a chance. And a sword wont do jack squat.

JacopeX
Look who's talking laughing and I'm not the one who flip flops to make certain issues go the way I want them to. Actually, he is right. You are somehow a fan of Hayabuse, but you will never admit that Hayabusa can be beaten. Even against two messiah god like fighters. That is plain pathetic.

Eclipse_XII
Originally posted by JacopeX
Actually, he is right. You are somehow a fan of Hayabuse, but you will never admit that Hayabusa can be beaten. Even against two messiah god like fighters. That is plain pathetic. Actually he's not and what you said had little to no relevance to my quote. In fact, I have said Hayabusa loses in many cases. Unlike you, I gave arguments as to why an armed Ryu would win even though the weapons in NG were excluded after it was added, seeing as then the fight wouldn't have been fair. I didn't just barge my ass in here saying "LOL THE THONG WEARING QUEERS WINZORZ!!1" or whatever bull crap you said a few pages back.

Eclipse_XII
Originally posted by JacopeX
Hayabusa is said to be just a ninja.....Urien and Gill are both very powerful messiahs able to ressurect, cause critical damage and can even defeat Ryu and ken since Urien is also able to reflect moves as powerful as a hadouken. So explain how Hayabuse can stand a chance. And a sword wont do jack squat. Reason Urien and Gill would be defeated if Ryu was armed is since the True Dragon Sword is powerful enough to kill a being who possesses more than enough power to destroy a planet. Also, if I recall Gouki was able to beat Gill, and Gill is more powerful than Urien. It's already been declared that an armed Ryu would kill Gouki. That pretty much says an armed Ryu would defeat Gill and/or Urien if it just takes Akuma's power to whoop him.

Eclipse_XII
Due to the retarded 15 minute edit rule,Originally posted by JacopeX
Actually, he is right. You are somehow a fan of Hayabuse, but you will never admit that Hayabusa can be beaten. Even against two messiah god like fighters. That is plain pathetic. It's pathetic that a messiah god like fighter got pounded by the the likes of Alex laughing and had his life spared and yet you think Ryu armed with a weapon that surpasses Vigoor and the Dark Dragon in power wouldn't kill Gill. Gee I wonder who's being pathetic right now. Surely it isn't you, is it? laughing

Tha C-Master
Alex can't beat Gill, that was a plot device... erm In SF3 it explains it all as you play it.

Alex got beat by Ryu.

Eclipse_XII
I still don't see the reason as to why Urien and Gill can't be killed by the True Dragon Sword, as it was able to kill a far more fierce opponent such as this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XQBz5xrRX4

As I said on the second page, Ryu would lose if he was unarmed. I assumed Snafu excluded the weapons in NG in order to make the fight fair; it turned out it didn't. Armed, Ryu would kill Urien and/or Gill; I don't know why this is a 1 on 2 match. Unarmed, Ryu would lose against both of them. Try making this into VE and Murai vs Gill and Urien. The thong brothers would get wtfpwned.

King Nothing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XQBz5xrRX4
Gill parted an ocean, sky, and a mountain with a flick of his hand no green energy in his hands were even necessary. I think that may beat the VE's feat, not to mention Gill did that and he is several hundred times smaller then the VE.

Eclipse_XII
Originally posted by King Nothing
Gill parted an ocean, sky, and a mountain with a flick of his hand no green energy in his hands were even necessary. I think that may beat the VE's feat, not to mention Gill did that and he is several hundred times smaller then the VE. Vigoor's power split the Earth:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q4/Nero_4/EarthSplit.jpg

*Waits for Ashtar to come and b*tch and say it has nothing to do with NG despite the fact that it shows what the Vigoor Emperor can do* laughing

King Nothing
Is that pic from Ninja Gaiden, I have yet to see that one until now.

Eclipse_XII
Originally posted by King Nothing
Is that pic from Ninja Gaiden, I have yet to see that one until now. That doesn't matter since this is what Vigoor has already done:

The Book of Evil Deities

The ancestor of all Evil Deities, Vigoor, began to devour the territory of Gurdu , beginning at its center. During endless solar and lunar eclipses, the earth shook and split, the seas dried up only to flood into existence again, and intense winds swept over everything and fires burned down all of existence, ignoring even the concept of time itself. Eventually, Gurdu lost his strength, and the world once again plunged into the chaos from which it had come.

Source: http://www.ninjafortress.com/story.htm

StyleTime
It's true The Vigoor Empire may have split earth, but it occurred "during endless solar and lunar eclipses". It's not like The Emperor just got pissed and punched the ground. It's impressive, but given time, Gill could probably do the same.

Eclipse_XII
It's true The Vigoor Empire may have split earth, but it occurred "during endless solar and lunar eclipses". It's not like The Emperor just got pissed and punched the ground. It's impressive, but given time, Gill could probably do the same. "Could" isn't going to cut it unless there's something claiming that he can pull it off.

Secondly, it said "Vigoor" split the Earth, not the Emperor. The Emperor is infused with more power than just Vigoor's. Read:

The Book of the Future

The land that the Evil Deity Vigoor once held as his final territory has become this, the land of Vigoor. The treachery of the Dark Dragon also occurred here, and this was where the Ancient Tribes lived. That is why their descendants, us the Fiends, have taken over control of these lands. With this land as a barrier, the power of Vigoor is limited only to this Earth.

Vigoor is the Demon of Destruction and the Deity who creates history; when the decadence of this world has piled up, he will return in a blaze of all-destroying flame and recreate the world. Chaos, like the floods on the banks of a great river, will fulfill this world once again, and we will be the first recipients of this fulfillment. Evolution has and always will begin from here, the land of Vigoor. It has been several hundred years, since the Supreme Fiend Gogohn established what would eventually become the Vigoor Empire here on these lands.

If a new warrior of the Dragon Lineage shall appear, the Holy Emperor shall be infused with the power of the Evil Deities. After seven days, from the unity of His Majesty with the Dark Dragon once again, we Fiends will be blessed with an exquisite harmony.

Source with all text: http://www.ninjafortress.com/story.htm

Vigoor is the ancestor of all evil deities meaning he's not the only one. Vigoor does not just possess Vigoor's power but the evil deities' as well. In addition, he possesses the power of the Dark Dragon. All this occurs when Ryu appears to fight him/her, as explained in the text above.

King Nothing
That doesn't matter since this is what Vigoor has already done:

The Book of Evil Deities

The ancestor of all Evil Deities, Vigoor, began to devour the territory of Gurdu , beginning at its center. During endless solar and lunar eclipses, the earth shook and split, the seas dried up only to flood into existence again, and intense winds swept over everything and fires burned down all of existence, ignoring even the concept of time itself. Eventually, Gurdu lost his strength, and the world once again plunged into the chaos from which it had come.

Source: http://www.ninjafortress.com/story.htm That site was cool (I love Ninja Gaiden) but...

The entire earth was not split. Earth was meant as the ground in that area splitting from an earth quake he created, not him simply pulling the world apart. He simply made an earth quake, a VERY powerful earth quake but not an earth splitting earth quake. As far as seas go, back then many things were over exaggerated (as in many things in many things in The Book Of Evil Dieties) to add dramatic affect, I doubt the seas dried up, probably large lakes in the area dried up but not entire seas.

It's sort of obvious that this is a bit of a legend or tale, similar to those in bibles because it says the fires burned down all of existence but in later years where Ninja Gaiden takes place, existence seem fine to me. And none of this world wide destruction seems to be present in the game. I'm not saying the VE is not powerful (it would be foolish to think otherwise) but he isn't planet destroying material. If he parted the planet, then who put it back together?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>