Superman gets One Punch...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
A very PO'ed current Superman gets one free punch at Silver Surfer's face. Surfer is ready for the blow.

What happens?

masterbruce
great thread thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
great thread thumb up

ermm bad answer . . .

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
A very PO'ed current Superman gets one free punch at Silver Surfer's face. Surfer is ready for the blow.

What happens?

........Lets just make good threads

Soljer
A single punch? And the Surfer is prepared for it?

He may be a little phased.

Maybe.

manorastroman
i've yet to see evidence that superman's punch packs the joules of a supernova. therefore, surfer is fine.

Joey Stacks
You remember what happened to Lobo?

King Kandy
Surfers Silver Skin protects him from most harm.

Even Thanos had to hit him over and over again to beat him down. One punch is nothing.

batdude123
Originally posted by manorastroman
i've yet to see evidence that superman's punch packs the joules of a supernova. therefore, surfer is fine.

Right, because we all know that Surfer does that kind of a feat every Friday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surfer would definitely feel the punch, but he wouldn't be knocked out.

Validus
Originally posted by manorastroman
I've yet to see evidence that Thanos' punches packs the joules of a Supernova.

Priest
Surfer probally would be knocked back, and say give me another one.

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer probally would be knocked back, and say give me another one.

Yeah... that's what Surfer would say.

Am I the only person who isn't sucking Silver Surfer's dick on this forum?

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123

I'm giving rimjobs myself.

Priest

oh yeah even when surfer is prepared for the punch?
How many people u know has damaged Surfer other than a Thanos level character physcially?

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus

That's some freaky stuff right there. shock

Priest
do u give Z jobs?

batdude123
oh yeah even when surfer is prepared for the punch?
How many people u know has damaged Surfer other than a Thanos level character physcially?

Karnak
Thor
Morg
RHINO (yes, Rhino)

Priest
Karnak
He has a plot device that has him to find a weak point on anybody, he can probally hurt DS lol..
Thor
Yea Warrior Maddness Thor w/mjinor, of cource
Morg
With WOL
RHINO (yes, Rhino)
damm, u got me there, but its just plain bad writting.

batdude123
He has a plot device that has him to find a weak point on anybody, he can probally hurt DS lol..

He got hit in the head with a brick. According to most on this forum, that should do little more than massage his scalp.

Yea Warrior Maddness Thor w/mjinor, of cource

You asked for a sub-Thanos level character. lol WMThor with the power gem was laughed at by Thanos.

And Thor one-shotted Surfer. ZOMG!!!11

With WOL

That's not even the situation in which I speak of. They've fought more than once, you know...

damm, u got me there, but its just plain bad writting.

You asked, I told...

Nikkolas
I remember Thanos bleeding.....

Anywho, Surfer should be kinda like "oh..I got hit." But not very effected.

That's my opinion.

masterbruce
batdude, pretty good debatin there. You are worthy of the batman mantle.

Priest
He got hit in the head with a brick. According to most on this forum, that should do little more than massage his scalp.
..again he has a plot device, finding the weakest point on anything..u think Surfer would not feel a brick hitting him because he dosent feel pain after being dropped form space to the surface of a planet.

You asked for a sub-Thanos level character. lol WMThor with the power gem was laughed at by Thanos.
10x's normal Thors strength? yeah i say he's on par with thanos Physically..

That's not even the situation in which I speak of. They've fought more than once, you know...
yea Surfer owned morg without WOL, besides did Morg hurt Thor with his fists or energy blasts?(im ment Physically meaning no energy blasts btw)

You asked, I told...
CIS on surfers behalf imo.

batdude123
..again he has a plot device, finding the weakest point on anything..u think Surfer would not feel a brink hitting because he dosent feel pain after being dropped form space to the surface of a planet.

That just shows how inconsistent Norrin can be. Really bad feats and really good feats need to be taken with a grain of salt. On average, yeah, he's extremely durable... but enough to not feel one of Superman's hardest punches? confused

10x's normal Thors strength? yeah i say he's on par with thanos Physically..

Apparently he wasn't, as Thanos beat the hell out of him.

And that was Thor with the power gem. He KO'd Norrin before obtaining the power gem.

yea Surfer owned morg without WOL, besides did Morg hurt Thor with his fists or energy blasts?(im ment Physically meaning no energy blasts btw)

The first time they fought, Morg owned Surfer like you wouldn't believe. And the majority of the beating was physical.

It is CIS for him to go h2h against Rhino, but alas he DID get hurt.

Joey Stacks
If this is a free-shot with a bloodlusted Superman couldn't he just dip in the sun for a couple of years then liquify Surfer with a lightspeed punch starting from one end of the solar system?

Yeah Surfer dies.....

Faceman
Karnak
Thor
Morg
RHINO (yes, Rhino) Don't forget Runner... rolling on floor laughing

Accel
And Iron Man.

Validus
Storm lol

Faceman
Storm lol laughing

Badabing

Am I the only person who isn't sucking Silver Surfer's dick on this forum? No, but you're on Superman's jock. stick out tongue

charlemagne9746
One shot? Surfer wakes up sometime in the next week.

Nikkolas
lol at ^.

You keep believing that.

D-Block
Surfer would feel it and get knocked back but no real damage would be done IMO.

UniOmni
He'd definitely feel it, and be stunned, but then promptly put up a forcefield and state something noble about the PC, and then drain him.

King KAM
does he kill surfer... I dont know... but he definatley KOes him.

Nikkolas
DC Fanboys.

TAKE COVER.

Seriously..anyone who thinks Supes KOs Surfer with one punch is delusional.

spidermonkey

Does Surfer even have a dick? confused

Phasing, surviving blackholes? One punch from Superman?

King KAM
DC Fanboys.

TAKE COVER.

Seriously..anyone who thinks Supes KOs Surfer with one punch is delusional. and why is this???? I mean the man has only heald a blackhole in his hands and has more strength feats than any other comic book character ever.....

Soujaboy
Gets knocked back, dazed, and then decides to attack.

Soujaboy
..again he has a plot device, finding the weakest point on anything..u think Surfer would not feel a brick hitting him because he dosent feel pain after being dropped form space to the surface of a planet.

On a consistent basis Surfer is shown to be durable, but no, not enough so to easily shrug off Superman's punches.

Originally posted by Priest 10x's normal Thors strength? yeah i say he's on par with thanos Physically..

WM Thor was never stated to be 10x Thor's normal strength.

Yes Surfer was owned by Morg. Physically....

bigbran
Karnak Does Superman hit with the force of a brick? Didn't think so...

Thor With his hammer, wrapped in it's energy...
Not his fists...

Morg
With his axe, continously chopping at Surfer's back against the board...

RHINO (yes, Rhino) Don't remember him actually affecting him...

Anyway, Surfer goes flying (of course, because he's like 100-220 pounds), but not out, nor really hurt... but just a little...

janus77

What happens?
hate to state the obvious but, if Surfer's ready for the blow, it's not happening. no way is Superman landing anything on Surfer.

ok ok, so Surfer gives him permission to hit first.
Surfer would definitely be jarred a little. nothing major. black holes and suns are what he goes through on a regular basis, Superman's not even got the joules for that level of significance.

Combat

Am I the only person who isn't sucking Silver Surfer's dick on this forum? No, you appear to be sucking Supermans.

janus77
lol,
reminds me of Bill Hicks for some reason...
sucking satan's cock.

anyway, Superman's the one with the obvious umm, following.

King KAM
Originally posted by janus77
hate to state the obvious but, if Surfer's ready for the blow, it's not happening. no way is Superman landing anything on Surfer.

ok ok, so Surfer gives him permission to hit first.
Surfer would definitely be jarred a little. nothing major. black holes and suns are what he goes through on a regular basis, Superman's not even got the joules for that level of significance. tell this to thor, who superman knocked out while sitting down.

Supreme being
I've yet to see evidence that Thanos' punches packs the joules of a Supernova.

yes I mean some of these guys are acting like surfer hasnt been rocked by brawlers before, it doesnt matter if surfer sees it coming or his prepared his fu..... going to feel it.

Batman-Prime
If it that kind of punch he gave Thor stick out tongue , or DD, he could indeed KO the SS with one hit, prepared or not. But I guess it would be a small chance for an actual KO, the SS would habe only an broken jaw smile.

Soljer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
If it that kind of punch he gave Thor stick out tongue , or DD, he could indeed KO the SS with one hit, prepared or not. But I guess it would be a small chance for an actual KO, the SS would habe only an broken jaw smile.

erm.

Doubtful. The Hulk's pounded on the Surfer all day long, and was even stomping on his head.

The Surfer got up, unphased, and proceeded to WTFpwn the Hulk. erm.

Magee
Superman>>>>>>Hulk.

Nikkolas
Not until current Superman punches to pieces something twice the size of Earth.

Hell, a Hulk not at his best, could lift mountain ranges....

juggernaut66666
Not until current Superman punches to pieces something twice the size of Earth.

Hell, a Hulk not at his best, could lift mountain ranges....
no expression

dawsey28
Originally posted by dawsey28
Okay here are Surfers powers: He possesses the Power Cosmic (an energy source capable of almost any feat imaginable) and weilds a near indestructable Surfboard that travels faster than the speed of light.

His power cosmic is so powerful that it's difficult to find a good fight against Surfer because he can do and has done just about anything.

Matter-manipulation, the power reserves of stars, traveling at lightspeed, ability to endow himself with Class 100 strength, a resistanance to telepathy, ability to stand at the center of a super-nova without breaking a sweat, energy manipulation powers allowing him to absorb almost any type of energy... and that's not even all of his powers

And at one point it was believed (but never proven) that Surfer could stop time and create life. (these two "powers" don't count in arguments, though)

It's not that there are "fanboys" here that think no one can beat Surfer, it is Quite simply: He's a pretty powerful guy.

Originally posted by dawsey28
What I'm trying to get across here is that Surfer IS powerful. Some posters here are trying to say :

" the only reason why you guys are saying Surfer wins nearly every fight is because you guys are "fan boys" and are "overrating him."

But that is simply not true. The fact is that Surfer has all the powers I listed plus some. Therefor he can take the best of them.

There are only a select few who can take on Surfer.

cool

Respect him: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/368502_1-silver-surfer-respect-thread-everyone-else-is-doing-one

Mindship
Originally posted by King KAM
tell this to thor, who superman knocked out while sitting down.
laughing laughing

But seriously evil face since these are my two favorite characters, I gotta give each credit.

Surfer is knocked down, stunned, but no real harm done (sorry, but it Is just one punch). But he also says something to the effect of (as Superman always seems to be saying something like this), "That was the toughest blow I've ever felt, and I don't want to feel it again."

charlemagne9746
PC is really all Surfer has. Physically, Supes has the advantage over him. Supes is physically stronger...and would pack more power just going hand to hand. If you put the two of them in a UFC style fight...no PC, no heat vision, just mano y mano...Supes would win.

jasofisc
Right, because we all know that Surfer does that kind of a feat every Friday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surfer would definitely feel the punch, but he wouldn't be knocked out.

I agree

Board Walker
Surfer more times then not, has been knocked out, or harmed by physical blows.

Surfers defense to super novas may be high, but his defense to physical attacks? It it is on the low side.

Do you honestly want to argue that SS has more feats portraying him a immune to physical blows or nigh resistant to them?

Because I can provide 3-4 showings of surfer being beaten down, KO'ed, by physical attacks.

Superman has the power to KO SS in one punch, I suppose hitting SS with force to move a solar system in the compact form of a punch will do nothing?

Wrong it will KO him.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Board Walker

Surfers defense to super novas may be high, but his defense to physical attacks? It it is on the low side.

Do you honestly want to argue that SS has more feats portraying him a immune to physical blows or nigh resistant to them?

Because I can provide 3-4 showings of surfer being beaten down, KO'ed, by physical attacks.

Superman has the power to KO SS in one punch, I suppose hitting SS with force to move a solar system in the compact form of a punch will do nothing?

Wrong it will KO him.
no expression

Nikkolas
Broad Walker graces us with his...wisdom.

Surfer has no real harm done.

Board Walker
Broad Walker graces us with his...wisdom.

Surfer has no real harm done.

I made a minor typo.

"For every showing you can show me of SS being immune to physical blows, I can show you 3-4 showings of him being beaten down or KO'ed by physical blows or attacks."

grey fox
Surfer goes flying back several metres until he rights himself with his board and would be dazed for around ten minutes with maybe a serious migraine but that's about it.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by spidermonkey
Does Surfer even have a dick? confused

Phasing, surviving blackholes? One punch from Superman?

He has no dick....

I saw a thread on it once here in the comics section created by some banned member.

-FO!!

King KAM
Originally posted by Mindship
laughing laughing

But seriously evil face since these are my two favorite characters, I gotta give each credit.

Surfer is knocked down, stunned, but no real harm done (sorry, but it Is just one punch). But he also says something to the effect of (as Superman always seems to be saying something like this), "That was the toughest blow I've ever felt, and I don't want to feel it again." dude superman hits surfer with a "you just killed lois" punch, and surfer goes night night

grey fox
Originally posted by Flame On!!
He has no dick....

I saw a thread on it once here in the comics section created by some banned member.

-FO!!

Pretty sure he does.

There was a scan of him 'de-glazing' himself to sleep with Alica (or some other earth women) and he was wearing briefs under it.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by grey fox
Pretty sure he does.

There was a scan of him 'de-glazing' himself to sleep with Alica (or some other earth women) and he was wearing briefs under it.

I can tell you paid attention to this shifty Everyone wheres briefs even girls. Wearing them is little edidence for a penis. We will only ever know if he does the "full monty".

wink I'll send you the 4x4 glossy.

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
Maybe he was going to wear one of those detachable thingies...... sick

grey fox
I can tell you paid attention to this shifty Everyone wheres briefs even girls. Wearing them is little edidence for a penis. We will only ever know if he does the "full monty".

wink I'll send you the 4x4 glossy.

-FO!!

Very Funny flame on.
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

TMI

Flame On!!

You mean a "strap on" you really don't use the internet for anything but comics do you. wink

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
You mean a "strap on" you really don't use the internet for anything but comics do you. wink

-FO!!
Maybe I'm not interested in those things like some others here.

grey fox
Maybe I'm not interested in these things like some others here.

Have to agree. FO is a litle disturbed in the mind

Flame On!!
Maybe I'm not interested in these things like some others here.

smile Every man is interested in Lesbian strap on sex.

smile

rock

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
FO is a litle disturbed in the mind

Flame On!!

smile Every man is interested in Lesbian strap on sex.

smile

rock

-FO!! Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Do I detect some geeks on the forum? noNo, I don't believe it, not on a comics forum! shifty

-FO!!

grey fox

Oh i'm so sorry we don't live up to your ideas of normalcy you perverted little shit-stirrer

Flame On!!
Oh i'm so sorry we don't live up to your ideas of normalcy you perverted little shit-stirrer

You don't like films about "hot" girl on girl action with toys?

erm

I pity you.

-FO!!

Mindship
dude superman hits surfer with a "you just killed lois" punch, and surfer goes night night
H'mm...2 or 3 punches, perhaps. wink

tkitna
One punch from Superman isnt going to KO the Surfer.

Symmetric Chaos
You don't like films about "hot" girl on girl action with toys?

erm

I pity you.

-FO!!

Personally I find it overly reminicent of . . . ermm stopping now . . .

UniOmni
Originally posted by Board Walker

Wrong it will KO him.

Surfer has done well against brawlers before.

The few who've laid him low and will probably continue to do so, happen to be special cases.

He gets thrashed by Thanos, who would likely physically thrash any top tier hero who fights him mano y mano.

He gets thrashed by Thor or BRB, who each wield extremely powerful plot device magical hammers.
Call me when either thrashes Surfer without the hammers and just fists alone.
You find me the top tiers who wouldn't likely be laid out with a few charged hammer blows.

He has taken an enraged Hulks pounding on him, stomping his head an didn't say ouch or show pain.
He simply threw up a forcefield and then did something exotic.

He's beaten Lunatik, Abom and others in physical combat.

He's consistently the most durable hero in Marvel comics.

Superman won't ko him.

He'll hurt him, but then hear something noble about the PC, and lose the match.

And Superman hasn't shown the force to move the entire solarsystem.

Mageddon certainly was uber, but it wasn't that uber.

GAM

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
And Superman hasn't shown the force to move the entire solarsystem.

Mageddon certainly was uber, but it wasn't that uber.

GAM

lol

Did you read WWIII? If you did, then did you see the size of Mageddon?

Considering the size of it, it would most definitely way a lot more than our solar system. Our solar system's size is 99% empty space. And Mageddon's ship filled all of that space with its mass... metal, circuitry, weapons, technology, etc...

But, I don't base Superman's strength off of that one feat alone. I realize that's a once in a blue moon feat for him, but obviously Board Walker doesn't realize that.

Cosign with Uni. The punch won't knock Norrin out, but he'll feel it.

Endless Mike
Surfer is stunned and knocked off his board

Magee
SURFER FUKIN DIES COZ HE IS A NOOB LOL!1!!!1!!

long pig
It'd hurt him, it'd knock his ass back a few miles, he'd feel it, but he'd recover in under a second.

That's the problem with a weaker physical based character like Superman v cosmic types, Superman doesn't have any weapons to use that can really harm them. He's a flying brick.

Now, if SS got a flying start and got to hit Superman, Superman would be ****ed up, maybe k.o'd.

TricksterPriest
I don't think Surfer can KO Supes with a punch (K-nite blast yes, but not a punch and not one blast). Even with Surfer bracing and ready for the punch, at the very least he's going flying for awhile and will be very dazed. If Supes is sun-amped, definite KO.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by long pig
It'd hurt him, it'd knock his ass back a few miles, he'd feel it, but he'd recover in under a second.

That's the problem with a weaker physical based character like Superman v cosmic types, Superman doesn't have any weapons to use that can really harm them. He's a flying brick.

Now, if SS got a flying start and got to hit Superman, Superman would be ****ed up, maybe k.o'd.

Um, Superman is an Cosmic beings, Imperiex knew it, the linear Man knew it and the Quintessence also knew it. Anyway, you can think that Superman is nothing more then a flying Hulk but it's just an opinion wink.

snoopdogg
Superman is alot more than a flying brick. Those types are Namor and Wonderman not Superman.

grey fox
Um, Superman is an Cosmic beings, Imperiex knew it, the linear Man knew it and the Quintessence also knew it. Anyway, you can think that Superman is nothing more then a flying Hulk but it's just an opinion wink.

A galactus rip-off an unkown and a group of magic characters who get pwned by Spectre.

Yeah , their CERTAINLY the authority on cosmic characters. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tenebrous

RHINO (yes, Rhino)

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/968/silversurfer054164gb.th.jpg

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7762/silversurfer054171gn.th.jpg

Batman-Prime
A galactus rip-off an unkown and a group of magic characters who get pwned by Spectre.

Yeah , their CERTAINLY the authority on cosmic characters. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, the Entropy personified, the Spectre was there too btw to defend Superman, and the Quintessence of the power COSMIC, they should know what they talk about, better then you buddy wink.

UniOmni
Superman is a cosmic being? Since when?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Superman has always been cosmic. He gets his powers from Stars. He grows powers out of his ass. Even in the precrisis days. WW was made as a magical being to counter the cosmic aspect of Superman. Superman gets more powerful as time goes on. I.E. Superman prime.

UniOmni
Then alot of people are "cosmic" beings.

Hulk is a cosmic being, since he is fueled by the stuff of stars, iirc.

Surfer is a cosmic being.

If thats the criteria, many people are cosmic beings.

Symmetric Chaos

no expression No, just no.

Flame On!!

We are all made of stars as Moby sings

The science bit

http://www.thebiggestideas.com/cgi-bin/viewps.cgi?we_are_all_made_of_starsps.txt

learn Uniomni.

smile

-FO!!

Batman-Prime

I didn't wrote it, I quoted just from Comics.

For example, Superman #173, Imperiex refers to him as an Cosmic anomaly.

Superman, The Man of Steel #117 Brainiac, with Imperiex power, calls him directly a Cosmic Being, page 18, "You know that, Superman. You are a cosmic being." The know that part was referring to something else, just wanted to make this clear, and that he talked to Superman, anyway. Brainiac is the greatest AI out there, he wouldn't make such a big mistake wink.

Superman, the man of Steel #118, page 10, linear man call mit a Cosmic powered being, and accuse him of acting in a most mortal way wink. They also referr to him as a nexus being from a nexus planet, page 11, they should know best, they are the linear man after all.
On page 18 Superman tells what keep him from joining the exalted ranks of the Quintessence of power cosmic. BTW the Spectre was also there, but anyway.

So i really though it is common knowledge that Superman is a cosmic being, now I'm really surprised, but that explains why the Marvel fabase thinks he is just a flying brick, I hope this helps you understand Superman a bit better.

PS: Alexander Luthor himself said that, in IC, everything comes from Superman, he is indeed the nexus point of the DC Universe.

Validus

That's stupid. Why should DC adhere to Marvel's rules of what makes a cosmic character? That's basically what you're saying.

King KAM
Superman is a cosmic being? Since when? since he wasnt born on earth.

'nuff said

Flame On!!
I didn't wrote it, I quoted just from Comics.

For example, Superman #173, Imperiex refers to him as an Cosmic anomaly.

Superman, The Man of Steel #117 Brainiac, with Imperiex power, calls him directly a Cosmic Being, page 18, "You know that, Superman. You are a cosmic being." The know that part was referring to something else, just wanted to make this clear, and that he talked to Superman, anyway. Brainiac is the greatest AI out there, he wouldn't make such a big mistake wink.

Superman, the man of Steel #118, page 10, linear man call mit a Cosmic powered being, and accuse him of acting in a most mortal way wink. They also referr to him as a nexus being from a nexus planet, page 11, they should know best, they are the linear man after all.
On page 18 Superman tells what keep him from joining the exalted ranks of the Quintessence of power cosmic. BTW the Spectre was also there, but anyway.

So i really though it is common knowledge that Superman is a cosmic being, now I'm really surprised, but that explains why the Marvel fabase thinks he is just a flying brick, I hope this helps you understand Superman a bit better.

PS: Alexander Luthor himself said that, in IC, everything comes from Superman, he is indeed the nexus point of the DC Universe.

Great post Whirly thumb up

-FO!!

Validus
since he wasnt born on earth.

'nuff said
Owned. laughing out loud

King KAM

-FO!! O.o....

Flame On!!
since he wasnt born on earth.

'nuff said

Great post Kam!!

-FO!!

Batman-Prime

-FO!!

Ahem, sorry, english is not my native language, so I don't know what whirly means, care to explain it to me? Couldn't find it in my Dictionary. embarrasment

Flame On!!
Ahem, sorry, english is not my native language, so I don't know what whirly means, care to explain it to me? Couldn't find it in my Dictionary. embarrasment

No we're good mate wink

-FO!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.