Superboy-Prime vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Now, here is the stip for the fight.

SBP can not BFR Juggs or anything. He's not even to beat him up. His one and only objective is to punch right through Marko and rip the Gem out of him.

Can he do it?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Now, here is the stip for the fight.

SBP can not BFR Juggs or anything. He's not even to beat him up. His one and only objective is to punch right through Marko and rip the Gem out of him.

Can he do it?

nope

Nikkolas
Care to explain why?

SBP has more physical power than anyone Marko ever fought.

Symmetric Chaos
ClassicJuggy is more durable to direct impact then the people SBP has fought.

Add in the force field and SBP won't even be able to hit him at full speed if at all.

TricksterPriest
and Nikkolas? If you cite Onslaught, you will get bitchslapped. roll eyes (sarcastic) that example was bad writing and PIS.

Nikkolas
SBP has already punched his way right out of a dimension where he's not even a physical being...

He's also shifted under his own power enough mass to alter the universe.

The fact Connor and Clark still have heads is even more PIS than the Onslaught incident with Juggernaut.

Classic Juggs has been hurt by physical force before, if I recall. outside Onslaught.

carver9
hes never been hurt by physical force, sorry. Jugs is arguably one of the most durable in comics.

Nikkolas
Uh, yeah, pretty sure he has.

And the most durable in comics? You're joking, right?

Symmetric Chaos
Uh, yeah, pretty sure he has.

And the most durable in comics? You're joking, right?

List 20 people below abstract that are more durable.

Nikkolas
20? That's a bit high but I'll give it a shot.

Odin
Surtur
Seth
Galactus
Tyrant
Celestials
The Fury
Thanos
Surfer
Terrax
Morg
Thor (took shots from a Celestial)
Adam Warlock (if I recall, he fought Warrior Madness Thor in pure physical combat)
Gladiator

I'm bored. if that's not 20, oh well. Everyone Herald-level and up is more durable than Juggs.

TricksterPriest
Galactus is abstract. Fury is beyond abstract. Celestials are over skyfather level. Odin, Surtur, Tyrant and Thanos are skyfather. and that's it. No one else on this list is more durable.

Ptr_Grifin
Odin----------- I doubt he is
Surtur--------- Don't know him
Seth----------- Don't know him
Galactus------ Took the God Blast and ran away, Juggernaut still wanted to fight. I know Big G was hungry though.
Tyrant--------- I highly doubt it
Celestials----- I really don't know much about any Celestial, except that Thor's Godblast broke ones armor, there an entirely different league than most on this list
The Fury------ Doubt it
Thanos-------- I highly doubt he is more durable.
Surfer--------- Doubt it
Terrax--------- Doubt it
Morg----------- I highly doubt it
Thor------------ He definitely isn't
Adam Warlock- He isn't ether
Gladiator---- He definitely isn't either

Juggernaut hasn't been physically injured, except when he was weak.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
The Fury------ Doubt it

Fury is more durable but he's over the "below abstract" cap.

Nikkolas
Galactus is not an abstract.

You're kidding me, right?

The Silver Surfer is not more durable than Juggernaut? What are you smoking?

What are you smoking?

Odin was helping with that.

Plus Galactus had just fought Ego.

The guy took the combined attacks of Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill and some more and was not even slightly hurt. He was only damaged by Ganymede sneaking up on him.

He's also fought GALACTUS. You seriously...on your life think anyone who fights Galactus in a true one-on-one is less durable than Juggernaut?

You're a complete joke.

He's only contained blasts that will destroy portions of the universe and been hit around by Celestials...but NO. He's not as durable as Marko.......................

You don't know anything about anyoen on that list....way to go.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Fury is more durable but he's over the "below abstract" cap.

How exactly is he more durable? I don't know much on him, only what I have read here and there. What puts him above big red?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
How exactly is he more durable? I don't know much on him, only what I have read here and there. What puts him above big red?

TheFury survived the destruction of his universe with relative ease. That puts him at above abstract durability.

Nikkolas
My God there is some serious Juggernaut blowing going on here when people think Cain is more durable than Surfer and Odin.

Ptr_Grifin
Galactus is not an abstract.

You're kidding me, right?

The Silver Surfer is not more durable than Juggernaut? What are you smoking?

What are you smoking?

Odin was helping with that.

Plus Galactus had just fought Ego.

The guy took the combined attacks of Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill and some more and was not even slightly hurt. He was only damaged by Ganymede sneaking up on him.

He's also fought GALACTUS. You seriously...on your life think anyone who fights Galactus in a true one-on-one is less durable than Juggernaut?

You're a complete joke.

He's only contained blasts that will destroy portions of the universe and been hit around by Celestials...but NO. He's not as durable as Marko.......................

You don't know anything about anyoen on that list....way to go.

Oooh, someone takes comics a little too seriously. Did I touch a sensitive button?

Thors has been damaged by fairly weak people, even by Juggernaut himself. Thor was unable to leave a scratch on Juggy. Gladiator was injured by Matterson. Do you know what durability is?

Apparently you don't either. You listed characters that were above abstract, even though you quoted;

Nikkolas
I'm not really angry so you didn't touch a nerve. I'm just amused at how ignorant you are.

Low showings....der? Firelord has been damaged by Spiderman.

He jobbed to Marko. Thor has knocked over Celestials....yet he can't damage Juggernaut? That's a laugh.

He also took a shot from Tyrant....

I know what durability is. Do you know anyone on that list?

'cause saying Juggernaut is more durable than Odin, The Fury and Tyrant calls something into doubt and if it's not your comics knowledge, its your sanity.

There was one person above abstract. Fury slipped my mind.

Ptr_Grifin
I'm not really angry so you didn't touch a nerve. I'm just amused at how ignorant you are.

He jobbed to Marko. Thor has knocked over Celestials....yet he can't damage Juggernaut? That's a laugh.

I know what durability is. Do you know anyone on that list?

'cause saying Juggernaut is more durable than Odin, The Fury and Tyrant calls something into doubt and if it's not your comics knowledge, its your sanity.

Your the one who is ignorant. You really shouldn't take pride in how much knowledge you think you have on comic book characters.

You are seriously the first person I have ever seen say that Thor is more durable than classic Juggernaut. I know for sure that Thor is not as durable as Juggernaut.

I only think Juggs is more durable than the likes of Odin, not overall more powerful.

Notice on most of my answers I used the word "doubt". I based those off of what other people have posted about said characters on this or other boards.

You must not know much about Classic Juggernaut. His body is already indestructible, add a shield that has never been breached and you have Juggernaut.

janus77
SBP.
Juggernaut is ridiculously overrated.
hell Hulk's beaten him snotty with some ofApocalypse' tech.

Soljer
The Juggernaut is more durable than the Surfer, Thor or Gladiator.

For certain.

I wouldn't put him up there with Galactus, Odin, or Full-power tyrant, however.

Nikkolas
Since when can Markao fight in blackholes or survive supernovas?

janus77
he didn't look too durable when War Hulk or Onslaught were at him.
he's not been too durable at all. I remember the Hulk-Juggernaut thread I saw when I first got here... descended into reams of "Juggernaut is invincible" chants, eyes wide shut to on-panel evidence to the contrary.

Board Walker
SBP rips the gem out of Juggs.

Galan007
SBP throws planets around like golf balls.

A punch of that magnitude would do more then alot of y'all think....

Personally I think SBP might be able to dig the Gem out of Juggs without his forcefield up.

But with Jugg's forcefield up, it's unlikely.

Donkey Punch
The Super boy Prime who punched his way out of the Phantom Zone definitely has a chance here although its hard to say whether not his punches would be on par with a Godblast. Im sure contiunal punches at light speed might eventually get the job done. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
The Super boy Prime who punched his way out of the Phantom Zone definitely has a chance here although its hard to say whether not his punches would be on par with a Godblast. Im sure contiunal punches at light speed might eventually get the job done. smile

When was he in the PhantomZone?

Validus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
When was he in the PhantomZone?
Teen Titans #32

Cain is overrated as hell.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Validus
Teen Titans #32

Cain is overrated as hell.
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1882/orly35971yg5.th.jpg

Nikkolas
Lame...

Soujaboy
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/JuggernautCyclops.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.