Storm and Sue vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Storm and Invisible Girl take on Wonder Woman, fights in the city...

Symmetric Chaos
Can you say speedblitz?

Metalmanx
I can. Wonder Woman for the win.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Storm and Invisible Girl take on Wonder Woman, fights in the city...

Team

masterbruce
How well does Wonder Woman fight with an aneurysm in her brain while put on electroshock therapy?

Validus
Originally posted by masterbruce
How well does Wonder Woman fight with an aneurysm in her brain while put on electroshock therapy?
A bit better than Storm and IW fight with their heads missing.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Validus

thank heavens for Sue's forcefields then! Checkmate!

Symmetric Chaos
thank heavens for Sue's forcefields then! Checkmate! laughing out loud

Metalmanx

How fast would you gauge Sue's reflexes/reaction times, MB? Normal Human? Athletic human? Peak human? Super-human? Meta-human?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
How fast would you gauge Sue's reflexes/reaction times, MB? Normal Human? Athletic human? Peak human? Super-human? Meta-human?

First thing she does as battle starts is to put up forcefields. She's not putting them up in reaction to WW's attack, she's putting them up preemptively.

Validus
Speedblitz friend. If you're going to use that bubble in the head bs, it's more than fair to use the ultimate forum cheapness.

Validus
First thing she does as battle starts is to put up forcefields. She's not putting them up in reaction to WW's attack, she's putting them up preemptively.
No prep, genius.

Symmetric Chaos

no expression

Metalmanx

So then Sue gets prep? Cuz that's what that is. Giving her ample time to erect a forcefield before the battle would be an unfair advantage.

masterbruce
No prep, genius.

It's not prep, the instant the battle starts, Sue covers her and Storm in forcefields, which is instantaneous as her thought.

Validus
It's not prep, the instant the battle starts, Sue covers her and Storm in forcefields, which is instantaneous as her thought.
The instant the battle starts, her head is being kicked into space at near lightspeed.

Symmetric Chaos

To bad thought speed is actually slower than WW's movement speed.

masterbruce
The instant the battle starts, her head is being kicked into space at near lightspeed.

http://images.yelp.com/bphoto/isV9cXlxoqeWAy5RTulGCg/l

spidey-dude
im surprised draco69 isnt here yet laughing

Metalmanx

The only problem with that, is that Wonder Women thinks at speeds EXPONENTIALLY higher than Sue on her best day. She also moves even faster. The MOMENT the fight started, WW would have two heads in her hands.

Diana can keep up with Jesse Quick (not going all out, but still). no expression

Symmetric Chaos
http://images.yelp.com/bphoto/isV9cXlxoqeWAy5RTulGCg/l

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n54/heavenshallburnfan/untitled.jpg

Validus
Concession accepted.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
To bad thought speed is actually slower than WW's movement speed.

WW first has to see her target and decide which one to go for, and then make the decision to fly in that direction.

In that time, the shields will be up.

masterbruce
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n54/heavenshallburnfan/untitled.jpg

http://my.opera.com/drlaunch/homes/albums/37656/thumbs/no-wai001.jpg_thumb.jpg

Validus
WW first has to see her target and decide which one to go for, and then make the decision to fly in that direction.

In that time, the shields will be up.
The speed of thought is 30 meters per second according to forum rules. Now even if I were to lowball WW's speed and say she can only move at 1% of light speed, thats still 2000 miles per second. To try and sit here and act like Sue can react faster than that is quite ridiculous.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Can WW travel faster than thought? WW may have faster reaction time, but she still has to move her body from place A to place B. all Sue has to do is think and the electrons travelling through her nervous system are travelling at the speed of electricity with a much smaller distance to travel than WW's body. I doubt WW's flight speed can make up for that. If the force-field goes up, WW is in trouble since Storm can work her powers through force-field and Sue can also work offensively as well as defensively.

Heck, Diana could end up fighting blind? What if Sue made both she and Ororo invisible? They still have extra senses that would enable them to locate each other while being invisible to Diana. Storm can also whip up a fog or blizzard to further blind WW as they batter her with their powers.

inamilist
Originally posted by Rutog98
all Sue has to do is think and the electrons travelling through her nervous system are travelling at the speed of electricity with a much smaller distance to travel than WW's body.

As someone who is paid to study the brain I can say do not believe a word of this

thought moves much slower than electricity as it is a flow of ions in and out of neurons through specific channels, which then propagate by chemical neurotransmitters across the synapse. Electrons have no role in neural activity. (Save that the ions have electrons that give them a positive charge. These electrons do not move, in fact if they did, the brain would cease to function.

The standard reaction time of a human to incoming stimuli is 300ms

it is probably safe to assume that sue would be able activate her shields on a more reflexive level, so possibly in 150 to 200ms after the stimuli hits her receptors (light into eyes). (this is clearly unless sue is stated on panel to be faster thinking than a normal human).

What If...
Umm lets say hypothetically Sue does get her shield up in time.

Do you honestly think WW can't tear it down?

xmarksthespot
WW wins. Regardless of whether Sue can put a forcefield up in time, which she can't. And neural transmission is not performed by the movement of electrons, additionally drift velocity of electical current in solid matter isn't particularly fast anyway.

masterbruce
Originally posted by What If...
Umm lets say hypothetically Sue does get her shield up in time.

Do you honestly think WW can't tear it down?

Her shields have held up against much stronger things than WW's punches.

Swanky-Tuna
What if she throws her tiara at it?

I'm not even kidding either. Isn't it supposed to be like a magical saw blade or something?

LethalFemme

I don't believe she'd have it up in time. Yet even if she did how will she stop Diana? If Diana is moving at near light speed how would IW perform an feat against her? She'd be trying to keep her shield up to protect herself only to fail.

Symmetric Chaos

For how long?

Martian_mind
WW FTW.

bigbran
For how long? 12.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran

LOL?

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW could Decapitate Storm with her tiara toss while SImultaneously Pounding sues shields. They give way to 1000s of Superman lvl punches. Sue's head would explode from the strain.

don't shiv
WW can hang

2damnloud
Depends on how far they start apart.

How long does it take WW to reach lightspeed???

Is it faster than thought?

The best thing for storm and Sue to do is maybe spread out so Diana doesn't really know what they're going to do.

Storm has the better offensive and Sue has the bette defensive.

Id say they use go all out and use raw power against her.

BobbyD

laughing

don't shiv
Diana aint all that

guy222
Originally posted by don't shiv
Diana aint all that

Team. Diana w/Godwave. It be different

Mindship
I see two scenarios.

1. WW's body speed (to say nothing of her thinking speed) is so much faster than a normal human's thinking speed, that Sue erecting a forcefield before anything else happens is, IMO, just not gonna happen. Speedblitz. But this is the boring scenario.

2. WW lassos Storm; Sue gets her forcefield up. Because Storm now has to do what WW says, she commands Storm to produce a literally blinding flash of lightning. Now, because Sue's forcefield is invisible, light will penetrate. Thus, the light from Storm's lightning sears Sue's retinas, wherein she screams in pain and all/any force projections are dissolved. The rest of the fight is up to WW's imagination.

2damnloud
lasso's storm.laughing

Storm dodged Thor's hammer Cycs optic blast.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by 2damnloud
lasso's storm.laughing

Storm dodged Thor's hammer Cycs optic blast.
It's probably more of a rush-at-her-at-blinding-speeds-and-drop-the-rope-on-her.

And I don't see what dodging Thor's hammer or Cyclops' beams has to do with anything. WW moves faster than the hammer flies and Cyclops is pretty much defeated by Gun Kata-like moves. It's not like Storm is dodging the beams as they approach her face.

2damnloud
How much punishment can womnderwoman TAKE.

I don't mean deflecting with her bracelets. Im talking about like direct hits.

Storm an Sue both have powers that can be used in subtle ways.

Symmetric Chaos
How much punishment can womnderwoman TAKE.

I don't mean deflecting with her bracelets. Im talking about like direct hits.

Storm an Sue both have powers that can be used in subtle ways.

Subtlety takes time. They don't really have time.

Since WW can fight at lightspeed it means her reaction and thought times are on par with that. She'll speedblitz them before either can react let alone be subtle.

guy222
Subtlety takes time. They don't really have time.

Since WW can fight at lightspeed it means her reaction and thought times are on par with that. She'll speedblitz them before either can react let alone be subtle.

Chaos, can Sue or Ororo stop Diana with Godwave

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
Chaos, can Sue or Ororo stop Diana with Godwave

No and they can't stop her without it either.

2damnloud
I need to check out the WW reapect thread.--"fight at lightspeed"??

Could she fight H2H with Flash or SS???

Maybe she already has.

Symmetric Chaos
I need to check out the WW reapect thread.--"fight at lightspeed"??

Could she fight H2H with Flash or SS???

Maybe she already has.

She's had fights with Superman. In at least one case she did so at superluminal speeds. She's also caught up with people who were traveling at light speed and over.

guy222
No and they can't stop her without it either.

Team can present a problem for Diana. I know some don't appreciate Storm. She's no pushover. I am not a fan of Sue. Yet, as a member of the FF, she's a tough *****

Symmetric Chaos
Team can present a problem for Diana. I know some don't appreciate Storm.

I do apprecitate Storm's power. When you think about what is required its quite impressive especially her level of precision. But that still won't help her.

She's no pushover. I am not a fan of Sue. Yet, as a member of the FF, she's a tough *****

Again true but WW still has almost every advantage.

H. S. 6
To think these two can put up a fight is ridiculous. Wonder Woman is out of their leagues completely.

Speedblitz puts them down the instant the fight begins.

Utrigita
I do apprecitate Storm's power. When you think about what is required its quite impressive especially her level of precision. But that still won't help her.

Would the same thing occour in this fight, as that happen when storm fought WW in the crossover???

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Utrigita
Would the same thing occour in this fight, as that happen when storm fought WW in the crossover???

I've never seen the crossover.

Utrigita
I've never seen the crossover.

Storm hits WW bracelets with Lightning and the lightnings electical energy is transferred into WW through her bracelets.

A quick question can WW do anything against Galactus like run a form of energy through him?? does she have the energy ore strength to do that.

2damnloud
I just don't see WW taking them BOTH out at the same time.

I'd stategize beforehand if I were Sue and Ororo.

I'd put Sue maybe 50 ft ahead of Storm, Ororo Stands 50 ft back. Sue has the better defnsive capabilities so she's the first one to encounter Diana.

Fight starts: MAYBE Sue can get her Shield up. Storm Flies up high and Starts cooking with the Weather. Wind would be the best bet. Maybe a vortex(F6)

Sue might can trap WW in a bubble while Storm starts on a Jovian pressure Field, once it's right, Sure releases WW only to be crushed by insane pressure.

Diana may be too durable for direct brute force to work, so they start on Subtle attacks.

If Diana has to breath. Storm can create a vaccum depriving her of air. No matter how Strong or durable, she still has to breath right??(maybe.)

Maybe she can hold her breath for a LOOOONG time.

Symmetric Chaos
I'd stategize beforehand if I were Sue and Ororo.

No. Prep. Unless. Specified. In. The. OP.

spidey-dude
storm beat WW in one of the marvel vs DC issues

2damnloud
No. Prep. Unless. Specified. In. The. OP.

Well, they are just set up for failure.

WW wins 8/10.

Symmetric Chaos
Storm hits WW bracelets with Lightning and the lightnings electical energy is transferred into WW through her bracelets.

Nvr would be able to tell you better but I'm pretty sure the braclets are more than pieces of metal. Besides generating the attack would take longer than Storm would have.

A quick question can WW do anything against Galactus like run a form of energy through him?? does she have the energy ore strength to do that.

She doesn't have energy projection that I know of. Galactus should be well above her.

Utrigita
Nvr would be able to tell you better but I'm pretty sure the braclets are more than pieces of metal. Besides generating the attack would take longer than Storm would have.

She doesn't have energy projection that I know of. Galactus should be well above her.

Of Cause Sue can protect her will she powers up.

Then sue should in theory be capable of do the same to her as she did to Galactus, sending a mental projection through her.

Oh and how do you take a bit at the time??? like you just did above.

guy222

Well said smile

guy222
Of Cause Sue can protect her will she powers up.

Then sue should in theory be capable of do the same to her as she did to Galactus, sending a mental projection through her.

Oh and how do you take a bit at the time??? like you just did above.

Sue beating Exitar. Well. I admit her powers are extraordinary. Her son is Frankie

Utrigita
One of my points I would bring up later actually I would like to see Wonder Woman try to pierce the armor of a celestial (exitar) and actually succed in "killing" him

Symmetric Chaos
One of my points I would bring up later actually I would like to see Wonder Woman try to pierce the armor of a celestial (exitar) and actually succed in "killing" him

WW = DCU
Celestial = MU

You'll never see that happen.

The fact the Sue did it was because of the nature of her powers not because of her power.

Mindship
Sue breached the Celestial's armor not through brute force but because (as stated by Nathan) her invisible force energy came from the same hyperspace as the Celestials, thus she was able to reach the "proper harmonic chord." In effect, she was more the Celestial armor's "kryptonite" than its power-superior. Of course then, once she was in, the Celestial was relatively (note the word, "relatively"wink defenseless.

As for stabbing Galactus: I'm betting he was in his usual weakened state. Heck, seems like no one these days jobs more than Galactus, except for maybe the Hulk.

Utrigita
WW = DCU
Celestial = MU

The fact the Sue did it was because of the nature of her powers not because of her power.

Would still like to see her try his is a vs forum after all, everything is possible wink.

You didn't answear my previous question though:

Then sue should in theory be capable of do the same to her as she did to Galactus, sending a mental projection through WW?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mindship
Sue breached the Celestial's armor not through brute force but because (as stated by Nathan) her invisible force energy came from the same hyperspace as the Celestials, thus she was able to reach the "proper harmonic chord." In effect, she was more the Celestial armor's "kryptonite" than its power-superior. Of course then, once she was in, the Celestial was relatively (note the word, "relatively"wink defenseless.

As for stabbing Galactus: I'm betting he was in his usual weakened state. Heck, seems like no one these days jobs more than Galactus, except for maybe the Hulk.

Just the normal weakend state where she shouldn't present a problem, he nearly killed her afterwards, but she still ran him through.

All I am trying to say is that this is in no way going to be easy for WW.

Symmetric Chaos
All I am trying to say is that this is in no way going to be easy for WW.

Sue will never have a chance to attack. If anything with luck she'll be on the defensive.

Utrigita
A quick point they are Two against One and as far as I know about WW she doesn't have superspeed to take them both out with the speed of lightning, so lets say she concentrates on Sue SWISZZZ she is hit by a lightning lets say she turns to intercept the lightning SIIINNHHH she is hitt from behind by something that she cannot see.

Explain to me why it is that WW is so sure a winner.

Symmetric Chaos
A quick point they are Two against One and as far as I know about WW she doesn't have superspeed to take them both out with the speed of lightning, so lets say she concentrates on Sue SWISZZZ she is hit by a lightning lets say she turns to intercept the lightning SIIINNHHH she is hitt from behind by something that she cannot see.

Explain to me why it is that WW is so sure a winner.

Lightning actually moves slower than light and Storm still has to target WW (who will be moving far faster than Storm can react to).

Sue will have no chance to raise the shield and after she's is incapacitated WW will be able to take Storm w/o much trouble thanks to her vastly superior speed.

Utrigita
Lightning actually moves slower than light and Storm still has to target WW (who will be moving far faster than Storm can react to).

Sue will have no chance to raise the shield and after she's is incapacitated WW will be able to take Storm w/o much trouble thanks to her vastly superior speed.

Which I don't see why Sue isn't hitting WW???

No chance to raise the shields its a thought, how fast is WW???

Symmetric Chaos
Which I don't see why Sue isn't hitting WW???

No chance to raise the shields its a thought, how fast is WW???

At least light speed and with apparently comprable reaction speeds.

Utrigita
At least light speed and with apparently comprable reaction speeds.

What did you just answear to there??? her speed ore what, and light is fast but a thought is much quicker.

Symmetric Chaos
What did you just answear to there??? her speed ore what, and light is fast but a thought is much quicker.

Adressing WW's speed.

And light is so much faster than thought that its not even funny.

Juntai
"The speed of the nerve impulse can be as high as one hundred meters (0.6 mile) per second."
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/DavidParizh.shtml

speed of light 299,792,458 meters/second

Utrigita
Only in Norse mythology.

okay learned different in biology will go down and slap my teacher hard in the face on monday.

2damnloud
How long does it take her to reach said speed.

It even takes flash while doesn't?

Momentum remember.

In order for her to build up momentum, Storm ans Sue would have to be far way.

The farther away they are, the more time they have to prepare, whcih tips the scales in their favor.

Symmetric Chaos
Only in Norse Mythology is a thought quicker then Light?

Light has bounderies and can be meggered in terms of speed a thought cannot be meggered, a thought is instant like oure sight is, oure sight is basically faster then the light, when we look at the moon he seen it at that moment but the light is ca 2 seconds in going up there and coming back, but the sight in instantly there, thanks to the brains impulses which is a kind of thoughts (which I don't will speak more about gets to confusing confused )

Brain impluses move more slowly than light within neurons and have to slow down even more at synapses.

Inimalist posted a good explanation of this at some point.

Thought speed can be measured btw (30 meters per second for concious thought a bit higher for autonomic reactions).

Utrigita

Momentum remember.

The farther away they are, the more time they have to prepare, whcih tips the scales in their favor.

Good point

Juntai
Only in Norse Mythology is a thought quicker then Light?

Light has bounderies and can be meggered in terms of speed a thought cannot be meggered, a thought is instant like oure sight is, oure sight is basically faster then the light, when we look at the moon he seen it at that moment but the light is ca 2 seconds in going up there and coming back, but the sight in instantly there, thanks to the brains impulses which is a kind of thoughts (which I don't will speak more about gets to confusing confused ) Sight requires light to illuminate, otherwise we can't see an object. Sight is not instant, first, it relies on the speed of the light, for the image to enter our eye, after bouncing off an object, then by the nerve impulses that carry that image to the brain.

Utrigita
Brain impluses move more slowly than light within neurons and have to slow down even more at synapses.

Inimalist posted a good explanation of this at some point.

Thought speed can be measured btw (30 meters per second for concious thought a bit higher for autonomic reactions).

Sorry again as mentioned before will go down and have a talk with my teacher in biology.

Juntai

Momentum remember.

The farther away they are, the more time they have to prepare, whcih tips the scales in their favor. Doesn't take long, Flash has hit lightspeed after a couple steps before.

In fact, Flash can be standing still on two different sides of the globe, at the same time. And changing clothes in the middle.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Juntai
Doesn't take long, Flash has hit lightspeed after a couple steps before.

In fact, Flash can be standing still on two different sides of the globe, at the same time. And changing clothes in the middle.

a couple of steps should be all that Sue needs.

Juntai
a couple of steps should be all that Sue needs. You must remeber he's not human speed for these steps, these couple steps moving to lightspeed are also faster than thought is. Time is frozen when Flash moves, from his perspective.

Mindship
The "speed of thought" can be a vague concept, comicologically speaking. For example, if I think of the Andromeda Galaxy, did my thoughts traverse 2.3 million lightyears in a split-second? In the real world, no. In comic land...I suppose the argument could be made for yes. In which case then, the "speed of thought" is vastly superior to the speed of light.

But if we mean (by speed of thought) the speed of neural impulses, light is way, Way faster.

If nothing else, perhaps we ought to keep in mind that, as a rule, DC characters are uber-duber powerful compared to Marvel, especially when comparing a top-tier character against middle-tierers.

Envisioning how this fight might actually be written in a comic: sure, I can see Storm and Sue getting in some good shots. But in the end, if Diana sets her mind to it, they are toast.

Utrigita
You must remeber he's not human speed for these steps, these couple steps moving to lightspeed are also faster than thought is. Time is frozen when Flash moves, from his perspective.

Yet it isn't Flashes speed but WW speed, does she suddenly moves as fast as flash ???

Utrigita
The "speed of thought" can be a vague concept, comicologically speaking. For example, if I think of the Andromeda Galaxy, did my thoughts traverse 2.3 million lightyears in a split-second? In the real world, no. In comic land...I suppose the argument could be made for yes. In which case then, the "speed of thought" is vastly superior to the speed of light.

But if we mean (by speed of thought) the speed of neural impulses, light is way, Way faster.

If nothing else, perhaps we ought to keep in mind that, as a rule, DC characters are uber-duber powerful compared to Marvel, especially when comparing a top-tier character against middle-tierers.

Envisioning how this fight might actually be written in a comic: sure, I can see Storm and Sue getting in some good shots. But in the end, if Diana sets her mind to it, they are toast.

Agreed all I would like as you do to point out is that this isn't gonna be a easy fight for WW, she is but invulberable she has been hurt by bullets before I believe couldn't Sue do that to make a bullet in the mind and fire it away?

Juntai
Yet it isn't Flashes speed but WW speed, does she suddenly moves as fast as flash ??? Close enough in short range combat that it doesn't matter much.

nvrbeenwthagirl

the Bracelets are magical and deflect all manner of energy. And Lighting from storm shouldn't have much effect on WW. She took on the full wrath of the lord zeus once.

2damnloud

See, I like your analogy about the galaxy.

If I had the power to actually make my thoughts reality. I can think "andromeda Galaxy" and just be there. I've traveled 2.3 million light years instantly.

If Flash wanted to be there, or Diana, theyd have to travel and I'd be there like roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

If Sue thinks shield, it happends.

How can we compare something moving at the speed of light from point a to point b as opposed to thinking and it manifesting.

Thinking and manifestation is supernatural. something moving from point a to point b is scientific and observable.

Then you get into consciousness and stuff.

Utrigita
Close enough in short range combat that it doesn't matter much.

They begin the fight in a city, nowhere is it mentioned how far they begin from each other, they could start as you say right in each others faces ore they could start at each there end of the city.

Utrigita
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
the Bracelets are magical and deflect all manner of energy. And Lighting from storm should have much effect on WW. She took on the full wrath of the lord zeus once.

Alright thanks for the heads up.

Juntai
They begin the fight in a city, nowhere is it mentioned how far they begin from each other, they could start as you say right in each others faces ore they could start at each there end of the city. Even so, in less than a second, that will be close quarters combat. She's an amazon warrior, and blessed with the power of gods. She's fast and devistating.

Utrigita
Even so, in less than a second, that will be close quarters combat. She's an amazon warrior, and blessed with the power of gods. She's fast and devistating.

So now she can telepathy also since she nows perfectly where they is wink

No just kidding, I know she is Strong WW and blessed with the power of the Gods of Olympos, Again she will probably win but as said again it isn't gonna be a Stomp

And can anyone of you show a scan of Wonder Woman moving with ore near the speed of light ???

Mindship
And can anyone of you show a scan of Wonder Woman moving with ore near the speed of light ???

Kiddos to Draco69 for the scans...and because I just like scrolling through the whole damn thing.

guy222
WW = DCU
Celestial = MU

Sue or Diana can run like *******. They are not beating a Celestial. Guy222

xmarksthespot
Just the normal weakend state where she shouldn't present a problem, he nearly killed her afterwards, but she still ran him through.

All I am trying to say is that this is in no way going to be easy for WW. "Alas, this manifestation is not my true form... but merely the way I will myself to appear! I cannot be injured in any physical sense that you could perceive! I am Galactus!"

He was toying with her. Nothing more.

WW kicks their heads into the sun.

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
"Alas, this manifestation is not my true form... but merely the way I will myself to appear! I cannot be injured in any physical sense that you could perceive! I am Galactus!"

He was toying with her. Nothing more.

WW kicks their heads into the sun.

Storm & Sue.

Lightning.

Brain.

Duh.

bigbran
Can someone give me a scan of Sue piercing Galactus?
I've heard about it many times, even given an issue number, from which I looked through the whole series, but I have still seen nothing of the sort...

xmarksthespot
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4002/sue2020011yo1.th.jpg
From IW Respect thread. It's an 'alternate Earth,' but I'm not sure if that means 'alternate dimension.'

Validus
From IW Respect thread. It's an 'alternate Earth,' but I'm not sure if that means 'alternate dimension.'
lol @ that laughing out loud

Galactus: Nice try, kid.

bigbran
From IW Respect thread. It's an 'alternate Earth,' but I'm not sure if that means 'alternate dimension.' Thanks.

Well... if that isn't pis...

Also, if WW breaks open Storm's head, a bunch of lightning will shoot out, and KO Wonder Woman... DUH!

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's stopping WW from just flying in at Light speed and Taking Storm's head off before Storm can react? That would be a win wouldn't it? Even if Sue Gets in her shields, WW picks up the bubble and tosses it into the sun.

xmarksthespot
What's stopping WW from just flying in at Light speed and Taking Storm's head off before Storm can react? Originally posted by bigbran
If WW breaks open Storm's head, a bunch of lightning will shoot out, and KO Wonder Woman... DUH!

Soujaboy
Bubble in teh brain ftw!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Bubble in teh brain ftw!

LMAO. show me a scan of Sue hitting anyone in combat speed who flies at light speed and I'll think that could be a win.

Soujaboy
LMAO. show me a scan of Sue hitting anyone in combat speed who flies at light speed and I'll think that could be a win.

laughing eek!

Mindship
See, I like your analogy about the galaxy.

If I had the power to actually make my thoughts reality. I can think "andromeda Galaxy" and just be there. I've traveled 2.3 million light years instantly.

If Flash wanted to be there, or Diana, theyd have to travel and I'd be there like roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

If Sue thinks shield, it happends.

How can we compare something moving at the speed of light from point a to point b as opposed to thinking and it manifesting.

Thinking and manifestation is supernatural. something moving from point a to point b is scientific and observable.

Then you get into consciousness and stuff.

The two really aren't comparable, especially in comics because the "speed of thought" can mean almost anything.

Symmetric Chaos
The two really aren't comparable, especially in comics because the "speed of thought" can mean almost anything.

Speed Of Thought as a feat in comics and and mythology probably means something like as fast as a concept can exist (some sort of quantum speed).

But thinking to take an action is the same in comics as in the real world unless the character has superhuman reflexes or thought speed.

Utrigita

It doesn't change the fact that she actually ran him through, Beta Ray Bill came flying in at Galactus hitting him while in flight, in that serie he had flown through planets and standing and deliver one blast ripping them apart thise two things he combined and only leaved a small crack in his armor in contrast to sue how actually did go through him.

Mindship
Actually, all she's doing is running a force beam through how he wants her to see him. It's not hurting him. Her attack is insignificant.

As far as I can tell, this hurts Sue's case.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually, all she's doing is running a force beam through how he wants her to see him. It's not hurting him. Her attack is insignificant.

As far as I can tell, this hurts Sue's case.

Big G got her RIGHT together!! How dare a lowly Human attack him!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.