Omega Red vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. the fights in NYC.

current Venom vs Omega Red.

Metalmanx
"Omega Red is a mutant with superhuman strength and the ability to emit lethal pheromones from his body (death spores). These spores result in the weakness or death of humans in his near vicinity. The severity of the effect is based on the endurance, health, and relative proximity of the victims. Normal humans would be killed in a matter of seconds of exposure, while beings with heightened endurance can withstand it for minutes or hours."

"Omega Red has the ability to drain the life force of other humans to sustain his own. Omega Red can do this by ensnaring his victims within his tentacles."

Red's death spores would be useless against Venom.

His death factor would require Red to ensnare Venom in his coils. And it's still debatable as to the effectiveness of the death factor against a symbiote. Regardless, as good as Red is, I don't see happening against a level-headed Venom out for blood.

Wait a second. Current Venom? Nevermind. Red wins regardless of the effectiveness of his death factor.

braz
confused is the symbiote not as effective as it used to?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
confused is the symbiote not as effective as it used to?

It's not that. Gargan SUCKS with it. He's not using it anywhere near to the potential that Eddie was using it at.

braz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It's not that. Gargan SUCKS with it. He's not using it anywhere near to the potential that Eddie was using it at.

ooh ok. well. lets say the current Symbiote with 45-ton strength bonded with Eddie Brock. then what? big grin

Metalmanx
ooh ok. well. lets say the current Symbiote with 45-ton strength bonded with Eddie Brock. then what? big grin

In that case, I give it to Venom for the majority.

inamilist
Originally posted by Metalmanx

do you mean when he killed spiderman, fought medusa, or possessed a shield agent? stick out tongue

Gargan has been written using the symbiote in some VERY creative ways

braz
Originally posted by inamilist
do you mean when he killed spiderman, fought medusa, or possessed a shield agent? stick out tongue

Gargan has been written using the symbiote in some VERY creative ways

do u think he would use it to shapeshift for camouflage against Red..?

WhiteWitchKing

Colosus is around class 90 and Red has taken shots from Colossus. OR wins.

guy222
no prep. the fights in NYC.

current Venom vs Omega Red.

Red

ShinGrave
Omega Red

Supermutant
Agent Venom for the win.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Colosus is around class 90 and Red has taken shots from Colossus. OR wins.

Hulk and Juggs or way way past this and Venom takes shots from them and comes out looking better. Venom wins.

Estacado
Venom.

Wonder Man
Venom fought Captain Marvel for a while.
He should be able to handle Omega Red long enough to survive the fight.
I think Venom gets away but Omega Red will win in the end.

Kazenji
Agent Venom wins.

KingD19
Agent Venom gets tossed around while getting drained of his life essence.

Kazenji
Based on?

KingD19
Omega Red knocking around guys a lot stronger than Venom with ease. And his life drain/death spores affecting everything he uses them on.

Kazenji
Guess you haven't seen Agent Venom letting the symbiote loose.

Bentley
They both defeat Colossus.

I give it to Omega Red in a fight.

Nietzschean
I will side with Omega Red.
I think the spores and life drain would slow down the symbiotes healing capabilities and weaken it overall.

although I could see Venom just shoving the symbiote into Omega Red's mouth.

imma go 50/50 now that i thought about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.