Hercules versus Street Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Hercules

versus

Captain America, Wolverine, Spiderman, Black Panther, and Iron Fist

There is one hour prep. Can the team find a way to work together to take down Hercules?

King_Mungi
Iron Fist has ko'ed a drunken mortal Hercules before....with one punch mind you wink

masterbruce
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Iron Fist has ko'ed a drunken mortal Hercules before....with one punch mind you wink

cool fact...but this Hercules isn't drunk, rather he's enraged!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by masterbruce
cool fact...but this Hercules isn't drunk, rather he's enraged!

yeah I hear ya, and I can see the street level team winning a good share if they work together effectively and since most have in the past, I believe they can truimph.

Soljer
Some Hulk-stunning shield throws, evisceration by Wolverine, and multiple Iron Fists?

Not to mention an annoying spider bouncing around his head, webbing his eyes, mouth, or arms (not that he couldn't break out with ridiculous ease, but it'd be distracting, at the least.)....

I'll give this to the team.

King KAM
you guys must not know enrage hercules... they should all run...fast

bigbran
Herc picks up Manhattan, and throws it at them...
shifty

jasonk3
Originally posted by bigbran
shifty

eek! Not If cap pokes his pressure points. stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
shifty have you seen what he did to the thunderbolts?

Martian_mind
Thunderclap!!!!!

or he just shows them his godly endowments and they all walk away out of shame.

Iron Fist:hey Cap if your meant to be as good as a human can be how come his is so much bi.....

Cap:shutup

IF:OK

*they keep on walkin*

If:all i'm saying is he shouldn't be THAT much lar.....ERGH! *Cap tosses sheild and sheers off part of IF's anatomy*

Cap:There,now your smaller then Bigbran in Antarctica,Remember,the A doesn't stand for impotent son.

Alfheim
edit

Betageuze
they are.. in normal.. good friends...

i mean .. Spiderman on a good day.. can handle a Juggernaut... or even Hulk....

but.. under "normal" circumstances...... they should run...

if Hercules is enraged.. and if this is.. immortal Hercules.....

they have NO chance...

Immortal Hercules... is one of the physically most powerful Marvel individuals.... ever

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Betageuze
I mean .. Spiderman on a good day.. can handle a Juggernaut... or even Hulk....

What the f**k? On a good day? How about on a ridiculous day? (and when did he ever fare well against Juggy)

leonidas
immortal herc? blink

if herc is bloodlusted they have no chance. he doesn't do it often but a thunderclap would pretty much end things for a bunch of them. the rest would be dealt with more harshly.

King_Mungi
Well is it mortal or Immortal? I assumed mortal as he is vastly weaker.

Accel
I think writers tend to ignore the depowering from immortal to mortal Hercules, so it my not make as much of a difference as we usually think it does.

Soujaboy
Herc ftw

guy222
herc should win

Bouboumaster
Team via Wolverine

hunbu04
For the fact It was an enrage mortal Hercules who took out the entire thunderbolt roster and it included class 100 powerhouse Atlas and other characters with energy projection ability your team include no such people and Hercules once stop a tornaldo that both wonderman and namor couldn't stop with a thunderclap. so it should do the trick against your team

golem370
If your talking about the book with the Beyonder Wonder Man wasn't there. also Spider-Man and Black Panther is on this team with one hour of prep they could have an X-Men team the Fantastic Four and other there for help in less then an hour.

Newjak
Hercules wins.

Non-jobbing Hercules has way to much strength, and he does have a healing factor FYI. He demonstrated it when he got shot with the Hydra-Blood coated bullets.

He does what he did to Ares. Grab the ground and toss everyone away no need to do anymore.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Newjak

He does what he did to Ares. Grab the ground and toss everyone away no need to do anymore.

what the hell would that do? everyone will just come right back

Newjak
Originally posted by Master-Borg
what the hell would that do? everyone will just come right back FYI he tossed Ares straight into the sky. Most of them wouldn't survive the fall back down from how high up he was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.