Venom Vs Jugernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Varnage
This was a good battle dont you think more fightable than spidey vs superman i say juggernaut but unless venom gets those other venoms they made him so strong he could probably beat superman or thor.

grey fox
SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bigbran
Originally posted by Varnage
This was a good battle dont you think more fightable than spidey vs superman i say juggernaut but unless venom gets those other venoms they made him so strong he could probably beat superman or thor. What the f**k?

Varnage
What the heck is sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspppppppppppppppppppi
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee?

Rick/Genis
oh my god, he's at it again!

Spite means that you're an idiot.

Varnage
Whatever you guys need to go to heck because you obveusly dont read comics since if you did youd see that Jugernaut and venom already fought mhm thats right but jugernaut won until venom got his special otehr symbiotes! thats right he doesnt win completely until he becoms so strong like hulk.

jasonk3
Whatever you guys need to go to heck because you obveusly dont read comics since if you did youd see that Jugernaut and venom already fought mhm thats right but jugernaut won until venom got his special otehr symbiotes! thats right he doesnt win completely until he becoms so strong like hulk.

You Fail

emporerpants
its like xmeat actually mated with stupidity and sired varnage, the bastard son of idiocy

jasonk3
Originally posted by emporerpants
its like xmeat actually mated with stupidity and sired varnage, the bastard son of idiocy

laughing Owned

Varnage
whatever you guys are dummys

The Pict
Maybe he means current, crappy Juggernaut.

Varnage
The juggernaut who got beat by venom before when he got his super symbiotes.

braz
this would actually be a pretty good fight, if Mac Gargan were bloodlusted and actually used the full potential of the symbiote like Brock. Venom- Class 45 strength. and lets see, current Juggs is much weaker, w/o invulnerability and at least below Class 100 strength.

Varnage
See? At least someone makes sense on here smile

Soujaboy

That someone isn't you. smile

The Pict

Perhaps if you had mentioned which Juggernaut....

Soujaboy
Originally posted by The Pict
Perhaps if you had mentioned which Juggernaut....

He said Juggernaut from their first encounter, which means classic Juggernaut.

Varnage
Yeah there first encounter he only won at first byut he got the supersymbiot and venom won so how is it so unbeleivble?

SpunkySmurph
This was a good battle dont you think more fightable than spidey vs superman i say juggernaut but unless venom gets those other venoms they made him so strong he could probably beat superman or thor. Lemme explain something to you:
1. You spelled Juggernaut wrong in the title
2. The time that you're referencing, Venom had the madness virus. Not a super symbiote, or a whole bunch of other venoms.
3. The MV made him really strong, but beating Juggs was still PIS, seeing as the Juggernaut should not be able to be physically put down by someone under high herald level
4. Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman etc. would still crush Venom with the MV.

spidey-dude
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/2431/venomvsjuggyeditedvk8.jpg

xmeat
JUGGY WOULD WIN BUT VENOM WILL MAKE HIM WORK FOR IT.

Varnage
Why does everyone argue that somethign didnt happen in comics when it did happen even spidey dude showd us! Stop saying it didnt happen and just admit it it happened and venom with the madness symbiote can probably fight superman because even without the madness symbiote he through him and almost won he even said himself he could kill superman so what is the problem here?

bigbran
Why does everyone argue that somethign didnt happen in comics when it did happen even spidey dude showd us! Stop saying it didnt happen and just admit it it happened and venom with the madness symbiote can probably fight superman because even without the madness symbiote he through him and almost won he even said himself he could kill superman so what is the problem here? http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/6328/baggedcat175489bft6.jpg

[BAW]Endrict
NOOB!!!!!!

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by bigbran
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/6328/baggedcat175489bft6.jpg that's actually sad sad

Symmetric Chaos
Venom one shots him . . .

lsd

emporerpants
xmeat and varnage, you guys are like the freaking wonder twins.
"wonder retard powers activate!"

Varnage
you know what shut up you are not even bringing up anything that has to do with this fight all your doing is making fun of me maybe you should go find something else to do.

emporerpants
maybe you should read up on some comics and stop giving me things to make fun of.

xmeat
maybe you should kiss my ass and read a comic with venom on it.

Martian_mind
Don't you mean "in" it?

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Don't you mean "in" it? No, it's that new kind of comic, where it is extremely poisonous or something...

emporerpants
no xmeat, no matter how you beg, i will not toss your salad.

bigbran
no xmeat, no matter how you beg, i will not toss your salad. laughing laughing laughing

Martian_mind
Originally posted by bigbran
No, it's that new kind of comic, where it is extremely poisonous or something...

Oh,my bad.

i had one of those,I thought i was in Doopworld for three months,turned out i was in a coma for three months.

I lost 25% of my brain lol.Why me laugh?

AngryManatee
I'm kind of embarassed to be a Venom fan right now sad. Also it wasn't his "other symbiotes" that made him stronger. That never happened. It was the mercury virus. Concerning Superman, it was stated that Superman was in a weakened state from a previous fight when he fought Venom. Venom is strong, but he's not Juggernaut or Superman strong. That's just silly.

Maybe you guys should make a Venom vs Goku thread lol.

Varnage
I ALREADY ADMITED THAT VENOM WOULD NOT WIN AGAINST SUPERMAND!!! why arent people listening to me venom with that virus i said would win why arent you paying attention? I dont no who goku is but why dont you just tell me to make a venom vs god thread thats what you epple seem to think that im so dum i no whats giong on stop saying that i dont venom foght jugernaut and won when he had the madness symbiote!

emporerpants
RUN....ON.....SENTENCE....oh, and you are dumb if you think venom, virus or no virus, has a chance against superman.

Varnage
well if your right your right because i guess superman was week when they fought so i guess no way.

xmeat
RUN....ON.....SENTENCE....oh, and you are dumb if you think venom, virus or no virus, has a chance against superman. shut the hell up

emporerpants
or what xmeat? are you gonna talk tough over teh internets? God you're a waste DNA. Varnage, if that last post was serious, then i have a little more respect for you. you're making progress.

Varnage
what? I didnt no that he was week did it say that in the comic i not making progress i just see things as they are not my fault this place doesnt allow some things i think not allowing things is for dum becaus if it happens in a comic it happens canon is dum.

emporerpants
ok, you're fully retarded again. yes it said he was weak in the comic.

Varnage
how am i retarded if i didnt no he was weeker so what if i was mistaken at least i admit i was rong in the first place you dont even talk about comics do you?

emporerpants
take a long hard look at what you just wrote. comas, periods, spelling errors. seriously, how old are you?

Varnage
your not serious you just want to make fun of me why dont you just go talk to somone else at least i dont make fun of you for only going off making fun of others on something you dont even talk about.

xmeat
talking tp kmc fanboys get you no where.

Sam Z
Ok... I was about to say something, but this turned into members war.
So pass...

Jvenom
It has recently been said in the comics that the symbiote when threatened or hurt is able to increase its mass and strength in order to meet any challenge to an unknown level. This would explain why in the past Venom has been able to take on beings like Juggy, Hulk, Superman, Thing, and Sandman. The symbiote for short periods can increase its strength into the 100 class. This has just been established. It was never stated when Venom beat Juggy that it was due to the virus. It never was stated in the entire comic. The virus just made him more insane. With that said the symbiote should once again be able to increase in strength to take out Juggernaut since it did it twice already. Venom did lose their first fight but beat him the next one and to a stand still for the third.

emporerpants
first and foremost, the supes vs venom thing was a crossever, so it was crap. that said, supes was DEPOWERED. thats why venom threw him. there something about that you guys don't understand? venom would have to increase his strength by a hell of alot more than class 100 to throw supes. also, i don't buy that nonsense about venom increasing his strength to meet any challenge. prove it.

xmeat
first and foremost, the supes vs venom thing was a crossever, so it was crap. that said, supes was DEPOWERED. thats why venom threw him. there something about that you guys don't understand? venom would have to increase his strength by a hell of alot more than class 100 to throw supes. also, i don't buy that nonsense about venom increasing his strength to meet any challenge. prove it. you just refuse to acknowledge it cause your a hater.

emporerpants
translation : "sorry, i can't prove it, i'm a retard"

blind faith
Classic Juggernaut wins.

Current Juggernaut loses.

Case closed.

Jvenom
first and foremost, the supes vs venom thing was a crossever, so it was crap. that said, supes was DEPOWERED. thats why venom threw him. there something about that you guys don't understand? venom would have to increase his strength by a hell of alot more than class 100 to throw supes. also, i don't buy that nonsense about venom increasing his strength to meet any challenge. prove it.

First prove where it said in the entire fight between Superman and Venom that he was weakened. It never said that. Second it was just stated in a recent Thunderbolts issue that Venom is able to increase his own strength to meat any challenge when feeling threatened.
Just because you do not like it does not make it true.

Adult Swim Guy
HA HA! laughing

python99
if venom fights juggs straight up he will be a ink spot on the bottom of juggy's shoe

LordFear
C'mon people, this is madness. Classic Juggy cannot be overpowered by Venom. It simply can't be. I have never heard of Venom having such abilitiy to temperally increase his strength and even if it was so, strength alone wouldn't be sufficient to topple Cain.

emporerpants
really, so the earlier scans in that fight where spiderman can't hurt supes because something wheres off means what then? spidey hits supes and hurts him. later scans it says something wheres off, then all of a sudden spidey can't hurt supes. what do you think that means? moron.

Sam Z
really, so the earlier scans in that fight where spiderman can't hurt supes because something wheres off means what then? spidey hits supes and hurts him. later scans it says something wheres off, then all of a sudden spidey can't hurt supes. what do you think that means? moron.

Um... That was another fight and it has nothing to do with Venom.
Spider-man's strength was boosted and then the effect wore off...

emporerpants
proof?

emporerpants
maybe someone with scans of the comic can clear this up. i was under the impressions that supes was weakened in that fight. until proven otherwise, thats what i'm going to continue to believe. and if that isn't the case, then its the biggest case of pis in history. but then again, who cares, crossovers aren always stupid. if we go by crossovers storm > wonder woman.

Sam Z
proof?

Of what?
These are two different books. The one with Venom is "all access" where Supes and Spidey team up against Venom.
And the other where they fight against each other and Luthor joins forces with Doc Ock and they boost Spider's strength with some laser so he'd be able to beat Supes. In that book Venom doesn't even appear.

emporerpants
i've heard from a number of sources that supes was weakened in the venom fight. so that isnt true? if it isn't true, how can you say that its not pis? seriously.

emporerpants
also, do you seriously think that venom can take supes? if you do, then wow.

Sam Z
i've heard from a number of sources that supes was weakened in the venom fight. so that isnt true? if it isn't true, how can you say that its not pis? seriously.

I never said it wasn't. The book doesn't say that Supes was weakened, at least it isn't mentioned anywhere. But it also true that crossovers are never written well and here I agree with you. Take WW vs Juggernaut fight for example, she KOed him with brute strength.
As for the fight, I know that Venom can't hurt Juggs (and I'm Venom # 1 fanboy on the forum), so he's not going to BEAT Juggernaut. But at the same time, Venom is TOO fast for Juggernaut, so there's no way Juggs going to hit him and even if he will, Venom can take LOTS of punishment even from class 100 powerhouse.
So I say it's stalemate.
The only option is thunderclap.

emporerpants
alright, that sounds reasonable. thank for for clearing this up for me. smile

Sam Z
alright, that sounds reasonable. thank for for clearing this up for me. smile

No prob. cool big grin

emporerpants
alright, so that crossover is cleared up. God crossovers suck. the fact remains that it was pis, and supes would beat venom. we agree on that right sam?

Sam Z
alright, so that crossover is cleared up. God crossovers suck. the fact remains that it was pis, and supes would beat venom. we agree on that right sam?

Yep, unlike Juggs he has the speed to do that.

But I'd like to add (so noone would doubt my "#1 fanboy" status big grin ) that Venom isn't gettin down from one punch like a lot of people think. If he can take dozen punches from Juggs and keep cracking jokes then he can take some from Supes without getting down as well.

emporerpants
alright, that sounds reasonable. smile

AngryManatee
Originally posted by blind faith
Classic Juggernaut wins.

Current Juggernaut loses.

Case closed.

Blight
Ahem.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.