Battle of Legends..beside Marvel: Andre the Giant vs. The Undertaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
unfortunateley... Andre wasnt in good shape ... but it was rumored... that WWE have planned a confrontation between those two.. behemoths......

Andre the Giant
8th Wonder of the World... and one of the few legends of modern Wrestling ... beside Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Randy Savage, Bret Hart and Ric Flair

against

The ominous... Undertaker

battle of the giants.... of the legends

who wins ?

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
unfortunateley... Andre wasnt in good shape ... but it was rumored... that WWE have planned a confrontation between those two.. behemoths......

Andre the Giant
8th Wonder of the World... and one of the few legends of modern Wrestling ... beside Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Randy Savage, Bret Hart and Ric Flair

against

The ominous... Undertaker

battle of the giants.... of the legends

who wins ?

Andre was bitter during his last days in WWF. IMHO, he should have stayed away from Bobby 'The Brain'. He can beat Mark Callaway. Callaway is the greatest athlete since Andre

dawsey28
Are these threads legal?

guy222
Originally posted by dawsey28
Are these threads legal?

Legal as in

charlemagne9746
lol...no, they aren't legal in this particular forum. I think Undertaker takes it...especially Classic Undertaker. Andre is too slow and has very limited move sets. Undertaker knows submission holds, has great strength(tombstoned King Kong Bundy and Mark Henry), and he feels no pain..if you go with the Classic Version. Nothing Andre could do would phase him. Taker has already beaten other giants similar in size...Giant Gonzalez...Big Show..Diesel..and the Great Khali.

Juntai
No VIS? Andre.
Otherwise taker would keep popping up with his undead self.

Betageuze
sorry.. i know.... that this thread does not belongs to here... BUT.....

this should be.... a little change ... in front of the stage of the great Marvel "Superstars"

and names.. like

Andre the Giant
and Undertaker

are ... Superstars... indeed as well...

Andre (rest in peace my friend) and Undertaker (indeed the phenom)
are names in business.. that can compare to the great Marvel stars... like Spiderman, Cap America and Thor...

so please... apologize...

guy222
Originally posted by Juntai
No VIS? Andre.

Deadman will win Wrestlemania

Juntai
Originally posted by guy222
Deadman will win Wrestlemania I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I still hear about it from guys at work, I hope he wins too.

I'm more into UFC and Pride

charlemagne9746
No VIS? Andre.

If these two had a non staged, actual fight...I still see Undertaker winning. Andre is pretty damn slow. It wouldn't take much to take his legs out and get him down. The only thing you really have to watch for is Andre grabbing you....if he wraps you up...it's pretty much over. I think Taker is fast enough and has enough actual fighting experience to avoid Andre for the most part and take him down to the ground. Once there...a few well placed kicks to the face and ribs would pretty much do Andre in..lol.

charlemagne9746
yeah, I think Undertaker will retire unbeaten at Wrestlemania. I don't think he will hold the title for very long though...probably not even til Summerlam.

UniOmni
William Reagal comes in and bashes both

GAM

jasofisc
classic undertaker I think has a chance but not the current one against andre now way

(when I was a kid I thought wressilers could take out most comic heros, like spiderman, beast, and the hulk.

charlemagne9746
lol...well, maybe Stone Cold will go out there...give em both stunners....and drink beer all night

guy222
I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I still hear about it from guys at work, I hope he wins too.

I'm more into UFC and Pride

I watch a bit more UFC now. It is brutal

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
yeah, I think Undertaker will retire unbeaten at Wrestlemania. I don't think he will hold the title for very long though...probably not even til Summerlam.

Mark should retire

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
lol...well, maybe Stone Cold will go out there...give em both stunners....and drink beer all night

Steve Williams signed a lil contract. He should stay a bit. Vince and Steve have a 'good' relationship

swerve1988
taker(classic) wins
Andre is one of my favorites though
taker has to watch out for those headbutts

jasofisc
Originally posted by guy222
I watch a bit more UFC now. It is brutal

I hate all the new rules
the first ufc is still the best in my opinion

Nikkolas
Hulk Hogan wins.

dawsey28
Wasn't Andre undefeated for 15 years? Until Wreslemania III when Hogan defeated him? Or maybe it was 5 years.

Tenebrous
Old School Taker at his prime, as a face, was unbeatable save for large-scale cheating (yokozuna and 15 other guys).

He has the complete total package and I'd give him the win over andre with both at their primes.

guy222
Originally posted by jasofisc
I hate all the new rules
the first ufc is still the best in my opinion

So true

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Hulk Hogan wins.

hulk is 'fighting' with vince over money

Flame On!!
Ultimate Warrior for the win!!!!

Betageuze
Andre in his prime
Undertaker.. in his prime

hmm.... not so easy i think...

of course .... Taker has the speed advantage

but never underestimate the speed of Andre the Giant... in his best days...

if Andre grabs you... its over... even with Undertaker

i like BOTH very very much.. 2 of my all time favourites...

can you imagine... Andre the Giant and Undertaker.. in a staredown.. in the middle of the ring

not often....Undertaker has to look up to a opponent....

and believe me.... Andre would have NO fear .. from the Deadman

Undertaker.... is HUGE....
but

Andre the Giant...... is even HUGER.....

long pig
I've always liked Beta. He's totally sincere about these fights and never flames people.

Welcome back Beta. And Andre was the greatest of all time.

charlemagne9746
The WWE billed Andre as being 7'4....but, I've read other sources where he is actually around 6'11

long pig
Probably less than that. I remember in his first appearance, they had him standing on a crate while being interviewed just so he'd seem bigger.

charlemagne9746
I figure he's about the same height as Kevin Nash. When Hogan and Andre had that famous staredown at WrestleMania III, the height difference was roughly the same as when Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan were standing next to each other in the ring during the NWO days.

guy222
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Ultimate Warrior for the win!!!!

Vince and Jim still upset with each other

Tron
Closed, for obvious reasons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.