Conan vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Forget Dick

Conan vs Batman

Standard EQ...who wins?

grey fox
Conan 8/10

Combat
Underating Bats and NW.

BM wins using his brains.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by grey fox
Conan 8/10

yes

-FO!!

GoBotsLive
This is a gem in a rough.

Conan wins 7/10. He's more vicious and cunning when it comes to fighting. Also, he can break Batman's neck with a single hand.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Christian Bale beats up the Governator.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Christian Bale beats up the Governator.

even with the pig heart valve ancient Arnie would be to much

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Flame On!!
even with the pig heart valve ancient Arnie would be to much

Not really, Arnold is getting up there in age. He will tire out a lot to easy. Christian Bale is relatively a young man so he has more stamina, Bale for the win.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Not really, Arnold is getting up there in age. He will tire out a lot to easy. Christian Bale is relatively a young man so he has more stamina, Bale for the win.

Nah, Arnie is the sone of an SS Officer or at least a chief of Police collaborator (perhaps according to some sources). If they are right he will be an expert in torturing Bale.

-FO!!

jinzin
laughing out loud

I LOVE CONAN!!!!! he wins through my sheer fanboyism alone!!!! mad

or I could face the cold hard reality... with stanadard eq bats got more range attacks, he's vastly more skilled, incredibly faster, and much more tactically intellligent.. conan goes down hard and to be honest batman probably won't even break much of a sweat....

Conan's more of a wrecking ball he's good against bruisers and giant creatures.. but his lack of sheer speed and skill has had him on the receiving end of ass whipins from red sonja.. batman's got tech too.. he's taking conan apart here.

To be honest looking back I don't even see how croc fairs as well as he does against batman (in spite of his enhancements) other than possibly cis related arguments.

Psyquis52
Conan is extremely vicious and brutal but if we're talking standard equipment then it really comes down to if Batman gets a hold of the right equipment at the right time. He could really screw with Conan.

But Conan is faster, stronger, and a whole lot more brutal.
That being said I give it to Conan 7/10

ThePittman
With gadgets I would give the majority to Bats 9/10, without in just H2H I would give it 7/10

jinzin
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Conan is extremely vicious and brutal but if we're talking standard equipment then it really comes down to if Batman gets a hold of the right equipment at the right time. He could really screw with Conan.

But Conan is faster, stronger, and a whole lot more brutal.
That being said I give it to Conan 7/10

How is conan faster?

Batman's dodged bullets from deadshot after they've been fired...

Conan's been..... shot with arrows... confused

Stronger? maybe... batman's feats of strength are easily comparible with conans league.

more brutal? okay, a lot of batman's foes are ore brutal... that doesn't mean much unless you intend on conan taking advantage of some sort of batman cis..

Psyquis52
Originally posted by jinzin
How is conan faster?

Batman's dodged bullets from deadshot after they've been fired...

Conan's been..... shot with arrows... confused

Stronger? maybe... batman's feats of strength are easily comparible with conans league.

more brutal? okay, a lot of batman's foes are ore brutal... that doesn't mean much unless you intend on conan taking advantage of some sort of batman cis.. I live alone. Most people think I'm a pretentious jerk and would rather be violated by an armadillo than allow me to get near them. It's not that I'm not good with people. It's just that people don't like me. That's all.

jinzin
I live alone. Most people think I'm a pretentious jerk and would rather be violated by an armadillo than allow me to get near them. It's not that I'm not good with people. It's just that people don't like me. That's all.

What the f**k?

you ummmmm okay?

Psyquis52
What the f**k?

you ummmmm okay?

Would you be?

jinzin
nope. sad

Badabing
Jinzin, what did you do to Psyq?

Bats 6.5/10. All this talk about H2H and gadgets but everybody is forgetting about the........BATKICK! durfist

ThePittman
Originally posted by Badabing

Bats 6.5/10. All this talk about H2H and gadgets but everybody is forgetting about the........BATKICK! durfist Damn, got me there stick out tongue

jinzin

Bats 6.5/10. All this talk about H2H and gadgets but everybody is forgetting about the........BATKICK! durfist i don't know.. confused

Psyquis52
I'll submit. Batman 6.5/10

Badabing
i don't know.. confused I really do wonder how Bats would fare against Conan in a straight up brawl.

I made this just for you Jin!

jinzin
I really do wonder how Bats would fare against Conan in a straight up brawl.

I made this just for you Jin!

wierd....

the thing that i keep thinking is killer croc he's a lot like conan in terms of enhanced strength, durability, and tenacity.. and batman still whomps the crap out of him, even making jokes while he's doing it...

And i mean, that's just one of bamtan's meager rogues, that's not even putting into consideration the big guns that batman has put down especially with the batkick...

though i do see it being close the comparisons of conan to croc and batman's smaller physicality akin to red sonja's I don't seen conan winning the majority there either.

Psyquis52
Just to clear things up...I don't live alone.

I'm actually a married man. Just ask Kristacon. She'll vouch for me as she's my wife....which may mean that she could say anything as well. Who knows with her.

So I was just being an ass. big grin

Badabing
wierd....

the thing that i keep thinking is killer croc he's a lot like conan in terms of enhanced strength, durability, and tenacity.. and batman still whomps the crap out of him, even making jokes while he's doing it...

And i mean, that's just one of bamtan's meager rogues, that's not even putting into consideration the big guns that batman has put down especially with the batkick...

though i do see it being close the comparisons of conan to croc and batman's smaller physicality akin to red sonja's I don't seen conan winning the majority there either. Good point about Red Sonja. I was thinking that Croc may be more durable than Conan. How do you see the durability?

jinzin
Just to clear things up...I don't live alone.

I'm actually a married man. Just ask Kristacon. She'll vouch for me as she's my wife....which may mean that she could say anything as well. Who knows with her.

So I was just being an ass. big grin

ah i see.. erm

Good point about Red Sonja. I was thinking that Croc may be more durable than Conan. How do you see the durability?
hmmm well croc definitely has tougher skin, but in terms of sheer damage saok I see conan taking more.

GoBotsLive

GoBotsLive
wierd....

though i do see it being close the comparisons of conan to croc and batman's smaller physicality akin to red sonja's I don't seen conan winning the majority there either.

Seriously dude, you have no idea about Conan, other than cheap Hollywood movies. Conan has defeated monsters that would rip Killer Croc into pieces. The Batkick, which is a glorified sidekick, wouldn't do Bats any good, as Conan is the ultimate in H2H. Besides, roundhouse kicks are much more deadly than side kicks.

Read my post above. Conan is no slouch when it comes to fighting and thinking. But he won't hesitate to kill, something Bruce can't do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.