Ryo Sakazaki vs Akira Yuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Kyokugenryu School, Southtown.

Ryo Sakazaki is watching his sister and father prepare for their sparring session.

"Show me what you have learned," Takuma says. "Kick in my teeth."

"Okay, Papa! Here I come," Yuri replies. "Watch your teeth!"

Before the sparring session could take place, word reaches them that Ryu has sent Robert Garcia to the hospital.

(In truth, Ryu is at a fighters-exclusive rehab clinic in Japan, recovering from a training session gone wrong with Ken)

Almost immediately, Ryo and Yuri are on a flight to Japan. Following Robert's instructions, they find Ryu training with another woman.
Unfortunately, it's not Ryu, but rather Akira Yuki, the Hakkyokuken expert, and he is training with longtime friend Aoi Umenokouji.

Akira confirms that Robert, which he calls the 'dimestore Duncan Macleod,' attacked him, thinking that he was Ryu, who was at the rehab clinic.

"Regardless," Ryo insists, "you got a problem with the Kyokugenryu School!"

Akira sees this as a challenge. "Then bring it on."

Cloud_VII
scissors

beta ray bob
i don't like eiither yuki or sakazaki, but yuki wins

olympian
Ryo is just better.

Remulous
It would be a fight to see but I would have to give this to Ryo.

P-Geyser
I second that Ryo takes it.

jugment-hand
i think akira would win 'cause he has harder hitting moves, and a frack load of quick strong moves, & counters

Ron Mexico
i think Ryo takes this. He is stronger than people give him credit for. BTW, what happened to Ryu?

Sado22
nothing happened. he's still in the cave with Oro. next thing we know we find Ryu in the same island as the TV show Lost where he teaches all the characters the path to being the true warrior.

~Sado

Kiros_VIII
Originally posted by Kiros_VIII
scissors Lol I barely remember this post.

NASA
Akira is a fistfight but Ryo is cool as well

Sado-sama
Ok what's with you reviving these old ass threads? 13

And Akira is a fist fight? 131

Anyway Ryo IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.