KMC Xbox360 clan!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K73SK
This is for anyone who has an Xbox360 and would like to join the KMC clan. It's simple to join too! there are a few rules, but nothing big to worry about.

1. Member of KMC forums

2. Wont bash, curse, etc. to other members nor' say anything that may offend another KMC member

3. It'd be great if you could put inside your motto something about being in the KMC clan, as an example, mine will say "KMC Clan Leader" . Unless you're just someone crazy and wants to put it your name, whatever suits you, just know we don't require a name change smile

4. Have fun!

yes that's it!

I've made a very simple site for the member list. just PM me if you'd like to join, and I'd be proud to add you to the list..
the link is :

http://www.freewebs.com/kmcxbox360/KMC%2Dhome.htm

If your gamertag has ----- then i need to get your gamertag...smasandian stick out tongue

As of now, i still need a co-leader, i'm willing to take anyone that knows they will be in the clan for good ammount of time, and not leave unexpectingly :]

General G
I am in, and mine is already on the list if anybody needs the gamer tag big grin

K73SK
me and linix are online, wanna join us in gears? :] i added you mr.raccoon man

General G
I won't be able to go on tonight, but expect me on tomorrow wink

K73SK
alright cool wink

Solo
I'm in.

tag= Assablanca

K73SK
w00t, i'll add your name. welcome :]

Black Dalek
Spam!

Lana
No it's not.

Solo
Anyone plan on getting on around 11 PM PT?

Deano
cooper7879

add me in

K73SK
Originally posted by Solo
Anyone plan on getting on around 11 PM PT? i would but i'm busy for tonight, sorry. i'll be sure to be on a lot tomorrow though.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Lana
No it's not.

If your advertising a site, wouldn't be considered Spam?

Lana
Originally posted by Black Dalek
If your advertising a site, wouldn't be considered Spam?

Except the purpose of this ISN'T advertising a site. It's a link to a page (not even a full website) for them to keep track of everything easily and to not have to constantly pester me to edit the first post; basically a quick reference sheet.

Black Dalek
Except the purpose of this ISN'T advertising a site. It's a link to a page (not even a full website) for them to keep track of everything easily and to not have to constantly pester me to edit the first post; basically a quick reference sheet.

Ah, okay.

Solo
Originally posted by K73SK
i would but i'm busy for tonight, sorry. i'll be sure to be on a lot tomorrow though.
It's all good, I'm only able to play during certain hours. I'd be on right now, but I'm swamped.

K73SK
Except the purpose of this ISN'T advertising a site. It's a link to a page (not even a full website) for them to keep track of everything easily and to not have to constantly pester me to edit the first post; basically a quick reference sheet. stick out tongue lana, that's exactly why i made it too!!!

Blaxican
I'm in.

DeadpoolXIX

LinixCobra
Ill be on today playing Gears Of War if anyone wants to do something. I never host because I am on wireless and sometimes I have too much interference.

Smasandian
My gamertag is Smasandian

And I could play later tonight.

Blaxican
K73SK sucks. ninja

stick out tongue

K73SK
:O betta then youuu!!!

Blaxican
n1gg4 plz j00 used t3h h0st!!11!!1!!11

LinixCobra
I boomed shot someone but Blax went in front of me so I died laughing

Blaxican
laughing

K73SK
Originally posted by Blaxican
n1gg4 plz j00 used t3h h0st!!11!!1!!11 i'm not used to being the host though, i'm always a nonhost ninja

Blaxican
Well... um... SHUT UP!

General G
I will be going on shortly in anybody else is on

BackFire
BackFire349

K73SK
we need to set up a time so atleast 8 of us will be on all at once o.o, then we can play 4 vs 4 on gears, xD that'd be awesome!

Blaxican
I just major pwndeded K73SK in a 1 on 1 pistol fight no expression

Smasandian
I'll see if you guys are on.

K73SK
I just major pwndeded K73SK in a 1 on 1 pistol fight no expression blasphemyOriginally posted by Smasandian
I'll see if you guys are on. too bad you got on when we were on our last match. tomorrow maybe we'll play some more, but we were playing for like 2-3 hours nonstop then we're like "this is our last match" then you got online xD

LinixCobra
Today was awesome... the most hilarious moments I have played so far. laughing

K73SK
Originally posted by LinixCobra
Today was awesome... the most hilarious moments I have played so far. laughing evil face wait till it's a game with nothing but KMC members, it'll be really good

Blaxican
A-Team

Smasandian
blasphemy too bad you got on when we were on our last match. tomorrow maybe we'll play some more, but we were playing for like 2-3 hours nonstop then we're like "this is our last match" then you got online xD

Cool.

Man, I suck at Gears Of War. Doesnt help that I rarely play online.

K73SK
A-Team
lmao, very nice

Originally posted by Smasandian
Cool.

Man, I suck at Gears Of War. Doesnt help that I rarely play online.

meh, just a game that needs getting used to. takes practice :] nothing difficult to fix wink

MadMel
10 bucks says that once super smash bros brawl comes out there'll be a wii clan too stick out tongue

IceJaw
no expression ^

Anywho, I'm in, gamertag: IceStalk.

*Changes motto*

Skeets
Srg Skeetz

Add me on Msn or pm me when ever you guys want to play.

K73SK
sweet, the list grows bigger and bigger every day smile

SaTsuJiN
Mine : Satosa Jin

ninja

Vinny Valentine
My Tag's Easy.

Vinny Valentine laughing out loud

I'm playing CoD3 At the moment, and I also have Graw.

PM Me if you want to do something if I'm not online the 360.

General G
sweet, the list grows bigger and bigger every day smile

Soon...we will be unstoppable!!! evillaugh

K73SK
Originally posted by General G
Soon...we will be unstoppable!!! evillaugh
we'll be the largest clan in the entire worldevillaugh

General G
But we won't stop there either, we will continue our dominance!

K73SK
But we won't stop there either, we will continue our dominance! by making an evil corporation to take over the world

General G
by making an evil corporation to take over the world

It has already been started! evil face

Rohangiga
my tag: Rohan88

Stalker 360
GT. stalker 4589.

up for some halo 2 now if anyone is intrested

Skeets
I just got Graw 2 yesterday!

K73SK
Originally posted by Stalker 360
GT. stalker 4589.

up for some halo 2 now if anyone is intrested

it's on the list :]

General G
Anyone going on tonight?

LinixCobra
Ill be on tonight for a bit.

Superboy Prime
I played a Halo 2 head to head with Cloud last night...embarrasment

Skeets
I'll add all you guys in a bit.
Who's gonna be on gears or graw tonight? I'm getting on in a few,if anyone wants to play.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I played a Halo 2 head to head with Cloud last night...embarrasment That was fun.

General G
Originally posted by Skeets
I'll add all you guys in a bit.
Who's gonna be on gears or graw tonight? I'm getting on in a few,if anyone wants to play.

I will be going on in about 3 hours or so, if you are still on and I think I accidentally deleted you, I was trying to delete someone else with a similar name and I hit your by accident embarrasment So, if you wanna re-add me or I will re-add you later, I will be on.

General G
I am going on in about 10-20 minutes if anybody is on

SaTsuJiN
lol Xbox live was fine for the few years I've had it until I went to log on it this morning and all the sudden the MTU test failed ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )... I have no idea how to remedy the issue. Anyone else had that problem before?

Skeets
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol Xbox live was fine for the few years I've had it until I went to log on it this morning and all the sudden the MTU test failed ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )... I have no idea how to remedy the issue. Anyone else had that problem before?
I tried to go on a few minutes ago and got that same shit.
I did get a message from Xbox(2 days ago) about live not being on for an "X" amount of hours...

LinixCobra
Live will be out for about 14 hours today so dont panic. It has to do with the spring update.

Skeets
Live will be out for about 14 hours today so dont panic. It has to do with the spring update.
Don't panic! I almost had a heart attack!

And good game yesterday...haermm
One of those CYP guys send me a friend request...haermm
Maybe he wants to play us again.haermm

LinixCobra
Don't panic! I almost had a heart attack!

And good game yesterday...haermm
One of those CYP guys send me a friend request...haermm
Maybe he wants to play us again.haermm

Ya I remember that... the one dude who said we suck because you were the host laughing out loud

Rohangiga
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
hey yea that just happened to me and im like wtf

Skeets
Being Host only gives you a slightly better shotgun,not such a big thing.
Funny thing was I was using the Lancer and Pistol 75% of the time.
Those English guys were hilarious...laughing

Rohangiga
good, i was looking forawd to playing but it did not work

Skeets
When did the update start?

LinixCobra
Today is the update... chances are we will get some new features for live.

General G
I hope so

juggernaut66666
My gamertag is GENERALBICEPS.

Smasandian
I must be going on the wrong time.

Superboy Prime
Being Host only gives you a slightly better shotgun,not such a big thing.
Funny thing was I was using the Lancer and Pistol 75% of the time.
Those English guys were hilarious...laughing

No offense, but slightly better shotgun?

Bullshit.

A host has no lag whatsoever. Even when his connection is lagging everyone else's he will not have lag and there will be no delay in between shots. Hosts also have an uncanny no lag/delay sniper which makes sniping much more easy than normal, and I will not talk about the Boom shot. Lancer is also a little bit better than usual, but no big deal.

It's childish to say that people win because of the host all the time, but there's no denying the advantage hosts do have.

When a host has over 35 kills and the rest of the players have only managed to score 7-8 kills it does prove the host advantage. And usually, unless the host is terrible at the game or the opposing team has really good teamplay and communication, hosts will have an advantage like that.

You were being generous and not using the shotty, and that's cool in my book. Sometimes hosts get guests and all they do is run together with shottys out and that can get a little annoying.

Anyways I'm looking forward to playing with you guys.

Skeets
No offense, but slightly better shotgun?

Bullshit.

A host has no lag whatsoever. Even when his connection is lagging everyone else's he will not have lag and there will be no delay in between shots. Hosts also have an uncanny no lag/delay sniper which makes sniping much more easy than normal, and I will not talk about the Boom shot. Lancer is also a little bit better than usual, but no big deal.

It's childish to say that people win because of the host all the time, but there's no denying the advantage hosts do have.

When a host has over 35 kills and the rest of the players have only managed to score 7-8 kills it does prove the host advantage. And usually, unless the host is terrible at the game or the opposing team has really good teamplay and communication, hosts will have an advantage like that.

You were being generous and not using the shotty, and that's cool in my book. Sometimes hosts get guests and all they do is run together with shottys out and that can get a little annoying.

Anyways I'm looking forward to playing with you guys.
That's what was happening when we played.These two guys were bitching because I was host.Going as far as claiming that they would murder us in their hosted game.. laughing
Linix was tearing them apart,while I just laughed.

Whats your Gamertag?If the update is done anytime soon we can get a game started.

Superboy Prime
Blue Idiot is my gamertag.

Cloud_VII
Gamertag: Yusif06

LinixCobra
When Live comes back tonight we should have another round of battles. Anyone up for it tonight... say around 6 or 7pm EST prefferably Gears since everyone loves the game so much?

Superboy Prime
Gears is fine by me...but lately Halo 2 is starting to grow back on me. I used to be really f'ing good at the game, but then slowly stopped playing it and obviously lost the heat. Anyways sounds like a deal unless I hang out with friends or something.

Skeets
Yeah I'll be on around 7.Warzone is prefered....

LinixCobra
Yeah I'll be on around 7.Warzone is prefered....

You have to host again man.. I cant cause im on wireless and I drop out sometimes.

We have to tear it up again big grin

K73SK

nope no updates, i read the news on the xbox.com site yesterday..it's all just for a break or something, idk but they said no real updates are going to be given. :[

by the way peeps, plz PM me the gamertags, i'm not going to be reading every post all the time...i did read some since yesterday, and i see 3 new names, but please PM me when you want to join so i can see them right away without having to search for requests....it'd mean a lot thanks big grin

Skeets
14 hours my ass,it's been like 20 already...no expression

K73SK
14 hours my ass,it's been like 20 already...no expression no kidding, i was expecting to get back home and be able to play immediately...apparently not though sad

LinixCobra
nope no updates, i read the news on the xbox.com site yesterday..it's all just for a break or something, idk but they said no real updates are going to be given. :

Thats what I thought until I read Major Nelsons blog.

I thought it would be 14 hours but wow this is worse than I thought.

Skeets
Thats what I thought until I read Major Nelsons blog.

I thought it would be 14 hours but wow this is worse than I thought.
I think it might be up soon.
When I tried to sign in via xbox.com the page didn't even show up,now it actually asked me for my password and such.I still can't sign in though....no expression

LinixCobra
I would like to have 8 people join in on Gears of War sometime this week for the first time. I think Thursday would be perfect but the time I do not know so lets put our heads together and get a time down.

I say around 6pm EST/ 3pm PST or 7pm EST/ 4pm PST... please say where you are when you give a time. I live in Toronto, Canada.

Blaxican
California, U.S and A.

juggernaut66666
What the hell is up with the site ?It works but it only shoes text for me. blink

Edit: Oh ok it's just a problem with Opera it works fine with Mozilla.

K73SK
I would like to have 8 people join in on Gears of War sometime this week for the first time. I think Thursday would be perfect but the time I do not know so lets put our heads together and get a time down.

I say around 6pm EST/ 3pm PST or 7pm EST/ 4pm PST... please say where you are when you give a time. I live in Toronto, Canada.

maybe if we make it the 4pm pst because i have to go to damn drivers ed till 6 my time i'm in CMT

IceJaw

Why a Thursday? Why not this weekend when probably most of us are off work no matter what time?

LinixCobra
Originally posted by IceJaw
Why a Thursday? Why not this weekend when probably most of us are off work no matter what time?

Which is why I said post what times you think is best and what day. Im not saying we have to do it Thrusday but most of the members play during the week too after working hours. I also know most of us play weekends aswell.

General G
Which is why I said post what times you think is best and what day. Im not saying we have to do it Thrusday but most of the members play during the week too after working hours. I also know most of us play weekends aswell.

I am on your time, I live in Waterloo, Ontario, so that will be easier to figure out times for me, I always got the Eastern/Weatern/Pacific/etc. times mixed up stick out tongue I say 6:30 or 7 p.m. which is usually good for me

K73SK
PST = california time... CMT = central which is my time...

right now my CMT is 6:37 pm. but maybe friday night sometime would be great, since most of us should be home at the time. as for now though i'm going to be playing oblivion add on...today anyways, we'll see what happens tomorrow. friday i don't have drivers ed class, so i should be able to play 4pm CMT, which is 2pm PST...idk about the rest of the times, i never understood that either wink

edit : mr.raccoon man (General G)says he will only be able to play this sunday if anytime during the weekend.

Solo
I'll should be able to get on tomorrow at the given time (I think you guys said it was like 4 PST), sounds good.

LinixCobra
Skeet... wanna host this tomorrow (Thursday) at 6:30 or 7:00. If so I hope everyone has you in their friends list.

Skeets
Yeah,I'll host I should have everyone on my friends list.
And Linix my fault on the last game.My Game fell out of the disk tray while still inside....no expression

Word of advice to all you guysDo not Stand your XBOX vertically!

IceJaw
Which is why I said post what times you think is best and what day. Im not saying we have to do it Thrusday but most of the members play during the week too after working hours. I also know most of us play weekends aswell. Hmm ok my bad.

Something came up so I won't be able play this Friday or Saturday but around 6 PM here (central europe time) but I'll be avalable, which is 8 or 9 AM to noon in USA + Canada.

Rohangiga
And Linix my fault on the last game.My Game fell out of the disk tray while still inside....no expression

even though i dont do it, why?
and how do i create/join clans

Skeets
Originally posted by Rohangiga
even though i dont do it, why?
and how do i create/join clans
While the disk is inside running,theres a chance of it falling off the tray....
Happened to me and my disk if messed up now.

K73SK
so it's official today at 4PST?? i'll be like 15 min later then that because it's 6 here at that time, but i'll go ahead and join skeets game once it's created :] save room for 1 more

LinixCobra

Wow dude... Ive heard of such a thing but I thought it was fake. Mines has always been horizontal. I hope you can still play tonight.

Skeets
Yeah,I'll be on during the day like at 4,5 eastern time.

Schecter
so, none of you bitches play battlestations midway?

General G
Alright... I was able to clear Friday night...but still no Saturday, so I can play Friday night and Sunday night

Superboy Prime
Playing with the X360 on the horizontal position is asking for the dvds/games to get scratched.

Skeets
You should see what happened to my Gears of war disc.

General G
Playing with the X360 on the horizontal position is asking for the dvds/games to get scratched.

Why? Wouldn't it be worse vertical?

You should see what happened to my Gears of war disc.

Does it still read it?

Skeets
Nope.After it fell off the tray it got this circle mark on it.
I got another copy though,from a friend.

General G
That sucks...at least you got another one, are you going to buy a new one or did he GIVE it to you?

Skeets
That sucks...at least you got another one, are you going to buy a new one or did he GIVE it to you?
Yeah,it' mine now.

General G
Yeah,it' mine now.

He just GAVE it to you? blink

Skeets
No.I'm just not giving it back.

LinixCobra
I just turned on my console and my gamertag is gone... has anyone heard of this?

LinixCobra
Ok problem fixed.. my profile became corrupt but now its back.

K73SK
im' on now, the only person i see is skeetz :]

General G
No.I'm just not giving it back.

Oh, of course, I should have known stick out tongue

K73SK
anyone have a really good connection? i'm never joining this hosts game again...i used a stop watch and it literally came out as 1.9 seconds for a reaction to my bullets coming out.

General G
Wow...that's terrible, who is the host?

Stalker 360
i have a decent host most games we could try me

K73SK
Wow...that's terrible, who is the host? someone named flyboy CJ

IceJaw
anyone have a really good connection? i'm never joining this hosts game again...i used a stop watch and it literally came out as 1.9 seconds for a reaction to my bullets coming out.
Is 100 mbit/sec good enough for you? The only thing you'd experience would be a minor overseas lagg.

Vinny Valentine
I do.

Skeets
That was my bad for not hosting,****ing firewall.I'll see if I can fix it later today.

General G
someone named flyboy CJ

I will make sure I stay away

Anyone going on tonight?

Skeets
I'll be on.

Flyboy cj is one of my friends.He was only hosting because I was having problems with a firewall.I'll have it fixed by tonight though.

K73SK
Is 100 mbit/sec good enough for you? The only thing you'd experience would be a minor overseas lagg. lol if anyone had net that fast it'd be expensive as hell...the fastest my net has gone is like 6mbps...my router is 100mpbs though, but that doesn't change the speed of my net...are you sure you're not talking about
I'll be on.

Flyboy cj is one of my friends.He was only hosting because I was having problems with a firewall.I'll have it fixed by tonight though.

i had the same problem awhile back...it kept telling me i had firewall on when i had turned it off, then a few days later i could host again...i blame epic for their horrible patch :]

K73SK
site's been updated for those clan members...it dates get togethers so we don't have to go through the thread searching for everyones times. but from the seeing that most are available sunday, i went ahead and set up a time, which i hope everyone is ok with? smile. click home to see the list of KMC clan members, news will go ahead and...well give news...clan battles....self explanatory as well

Skeets
Cool.
I saw you and linix on.I was gonna go on,but you guys signed out...

K73SK
Cool.
I saw you and linix on.I was gonna go on,but you guys signed out... just now? my bad. i was playing ranked n such, tried player matches, but no one got on so i signed out. i must have missed ya :[

Skeets
I'll probably go on later during the day,though.

K73SK
I'll probably go on later during the day,though. yeah I'm bored out of my mind, I don't feel like doing anything...tv...nothing good...video games...meh maybe later...photoshop...naaah....see there's nothing to do sad

Skeets
yeah I'm bored out of my mind, I don't feel like doing anything...tv...nothing good...video games...meh maybe later...photoshop...naaah....see there's nothing to do sad
KMC to the Rescue!

Edit:how do you say your name? Kresk?

K73SK
exactly...and to be rescued again, my girlfriend is online, i should see if i'm capable of calling...that'll cure lots of boredom

edit : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she's leaving the house in a few to go to some thing for like an hour...BOREDOM STRIKES AGAIN

K73SK
KMC to the Rescue!

Edit:how do you say your name? Kresk?
just saw that post...it's klesk..quake3 character

http://virtualkingdom.free.fr/Jeux/q3/P_Klesk.jpg

Skeets
You're ugly....

Vinny Valentine
Anyone want to play CoD3 later?

K73SK
You're ugly.... lol you're uglier...i imagine you looking like that guy in your avatar....

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Anyone want to play CoD3 later? me don't gots sad

....wonder if everyone would be ok with me using gamertag.org or whatever to put ppls gamertags on the site, so other clan members can like click it to see what games they have on the list, and if they haven't added the person, they can...if they want. as for me i have all the clan members on my list

Skeets
lol you're uglier...i imagine you looking like that guy in your avatar....
He's god damn sexy,My stash isn't as thick as his though...

....wonder if everyone would be ok with me using gamertag.org or whatever to put ppls gamertags on the site, so other clan members can like click it to see what games they have on the list, and if they haven't added the person, they can...if they want. as for me i have all the clan members on my list
Fine with me.
There were some guys from some CYP clan that played against me and Linix....pure comedy.
They might challenge us in the near future.

K73SK
ok i'll go ahead and make a 5th link...it'll lead to our gamertags, so it'll be easier then going to xbox.com and going through all the struggle..

the deed is done, the colors represent what you are too, as a member, leader, or co-leader. :]

General G
lol you're uglier...i imagine you looking like that guy in your avatar....

me don't gots sad

I don't have COD 3 either...

I am fine with that.

I am ok with tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. for Gears of War (as said on the website), can't wait happy

K73SK
yeah i'ev been playing ranked matches with some cool peeps lately

R8#@NG!G@
MAN HALO 2 ROCKS ON XBOX LIVE!!!!
cause i did not have xbox live on my old xbox so now i just play all my old xbox games on xbox live on my 360, but halo 2 has like got the best live out of all the games i have got including the games that are on 360

R8#@NG!G@
cause i did not have xbox live on my old xbox so now i just play all my old xbox games on xbox live on my 360, but halo 2 has like got the best live out of all the games i have got including the games that are on 360
edit: (sorry about repeat post, internet stuffed up for a sec)

R8#@NG!G@
edit: (sorry about repeat post, internet stuffed up for a sec)

K73SK
oh 3 hours n 20 minutes x.x

who's hosting? yesterday some guy complained about my connection while the other 5 loved it, so i don't think i should, concidering that might chance 1 our of 8 kmc members with connections. anyone good hosts? like have a t3 on their hands?

IceJaw
I could host sometime tomorrow.
lol if anyone had net that fast it'd be expensive as hell...the fastest my net has gone is like 6mbps...my router is 100mpbs though, but that doesn't change the speed of my net...are you sure you're not talking about
What?! Are you on wireless or is your router just very very busy? Swedish broadbands are superior and cheap.
are you sure you're not talking about
About what?

Skeets
oh 3 hours n 20 minutes x.x

who's hosting? yesterday some guy complained about my connection while the other 5 loved it, so i don't think i should, concidering that might chance 1 our of 8 kmc members with connections. anyone good hosts? like have a t3 on their hands?
I could if you guys want....*shrug*

K73SK
I could host sometime tomorrow.

What?! Are you on wireless or is your router just very very busy? Swedish broadbands are superior and cheap.

About what?
http://www.speedtest.net/
tell me what ur kbps thing is...i doubt it's just 100mbps, because that's router. the computer may say "connected at 100mbps" but it's because the router. the router will not go above that speed if you do get a connection higher (which is extremely...fast...) but if you're saying ur broadbands 100mbps, you're telling me that it's twice as fast as a T3...which would be like in the level of OC...which is thousands of dollars per a month...

edit : i did my broadband speed and here's how fast mine is :

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1756/fontxx0.jpg

General G
Originally posted by R8#@NG!G@

I really didn't like Halo 2 online, I played the campaign non-stop from when it first came out until I got my 360 a couple months ago though, I love the campaign.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>