Green Lantern, Hulk, and Iron Man (VS.) Magneto, Apocalypse, and Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Team One :

1. Green Lantern (Hal)
2. War-Hulk (Blood-lusted)
3. Iron Man (current)

VS.

Team Two :

1. Magneto
2. Apocalypse
3. Lobo (no cloning powers allowed)

Fight takes place in a massive, deserted military base with lots of tanks, jeeps, planes, and things that go *BOOOOM*!!!

There's no prep and it's a fight to the finish.......Each team starts on opposite ends of the base, and starts running toward each other ready for battle!!!!!!!!!

Now, let's get it on.....

Soljer
Iron Man and Hulk, simultaneously, could probably stall Lobo long enough for Hal to take out Magneto and Apocalypse....

But putting two Iron Man-level-characters as Hal's partners puts him at quite a disadvantage.

HE can still probably pull it off...but...it'd be a mite bit more difficult.

Comicbook_kid
You don't think a blood-lusted War Hulk could handle Lobo by himself while Hal could handle Mags?

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Team One :

1. Green Lantern (Hal)
2. War-Hulk (Blood-lusted)
3. Iron Man (current)

VS.

Team Two :

1. Magneto
2. Apocalypse
3. Lobo (no cloning powers allowed)

Fight takes place in a massive, deserted military base with lots of tanks, jeeps, planes, and things that go *BOOOOM*!!!

There's no prep and it's a fight to the finish.......Each team starts on opposite ends of the base, and starts running toward each other ready for battle!!!!!!!!!

Now, let's get it on.....

team one

Soljer
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
You don't think a blood-lusted War Hulk could handle Lobo by himself while Hal could handle Mags?

Lobo is far too fast.

SlayDay
i dunno, lol

spetznaz
Originally posted by Soljer
Lobo is far too fast.

Sure, Lobo is fast and is a beast.

But against a non-jobbing blood-lusted Green Lantern ....and that GL being Hal nontheless?

Honestly, I'd be willing to bet good money that Hal could KO the entire group (including his own team) SOLO. A non-jobbing GL is simply on a different level from most 'normal' characters (think of it this way ....a rookie Kyle witheld the energies of a super-nova. Imagine what an experience, and blood-lusted, Hal could do in a KMC setting).

Anyways, this would be an interesting match (and as you said Lobo would add an 'X' component to the fight), but to be honest I do not see how a non-jobbing GL (any non-jobbing GL, let alone someone like Hal) wouldn't be able to destroy every single person on the other side, and on his team as well (just for kicks).

Tazer
Yo.

Team 1

Tazer

swerve1988
team 2 easy

APOC solos or sratches his nuts while lobo solos

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spetznaz

But against a non-jobbing blood-lusted Green Lantern ....and that GL being Hal nontheless?

Honestly, I'd be willing to bet good money that Hal could KO the entire group (including his own team) SOLO. A non-jobbing GL is simply on a different level from most 'normal' characters (think of it this way ....a rookie Kyle witheld the energies of a super-nova. Imagine what an experience, and blood-lusted, Hal could do in a KMC setting).

Anyways, this would be an interesting match (and as you said Lobo would add an 'X' component to the fight), but to be honest I do not see how a non-jobbing GL (any non-jobbing GL, let alone someone like Hal) wouldn't be able to destroy every single person on the other side, and on his team as well (just for kicks).

Give a chance a good GL can take just about anything. However using their powers is still limited to human reaction times right?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Give a chance a good GL can take just about anything. However using their powers is still limited to human reaction times right?

Good point, but can't Stark's new armor reacts as fast as he can think now...or something like that. I know his new Extremis armor is waaaay faster now than any armor he had in the past...but I don't think that will make that much of a difference when facing Mags and Apocalypse; Lobo may be a different story however.

What do the rest of you think?

Soljer
Originally posted by spetznaz

I said that Lobo was too fast in response to the Hulk. Not to hal.

Validus
However using their powers is still limited to human reaction times right?
In a KMC setting? Only if they want it to be. wink

Hal wins.

xmeat
Iron Man and Hulk, simultaneously, could probably stall Lobo long enough for Hal to take out Magneto and Apocalypse....

But putting two Iron Man-level-characters as Hal's partners puts him at quite a disadvantage.

HE can still probably pull it off...but...it'd be a mite bit more difficult. you call me a idiot you just said hulks a iron man level character you are on something tonight hulk would knock the main man the **** out then still his bike.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmeat
you call me a idiot you just said hulks a iron man level character you are on something tonight hulk would knock the main man the **** out then still his bike.

The Hulk IS an Iron-Man level character.

Iron Man may not be as strong, but he has vastly superior reaction times, and is incredible versatile in comparison.

Symmetric Chaos
The Hulk IS an Iron-Man level character.

So then he would have fit in TP's tourney?

Soljer
So then he would have fit in TP's tourney?

And he would have been owned, considering you had Mar-Vell, Dr. Light, and Dr. Polaris in the damn thing.

Symmetric Chaos
And he would have been owned, considering you had Mar-Vell, Dr. Light, and Dr. Polaris in the damn thing.

laughing out loud

Loot
green lantern is the main factor here, team one wins thanks to him.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Loot
green lantern is the main factor here, team one wins thanks to him.

Who else agrees with Mr. Loot? Is Hal the determining factor here??? wink

severance
Lobo is far too fast.

Hulk is fast too. He is able to almost instantaneously achieve nigh on escape velocity 25000 mph. That's pretty quick wink

Rewmac
Originally posted by severance
Hulk is fast too. He is able to almost instantaneously achieve nigh on escape velocity 25000 mph. That's pretty quick wink crylaugh

Now he has superspeed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.