MJJ vs Q

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Mad Jim Jaspers takes on Q from Star Trek...who will win...or is it a stalemate?

King Kandy
Stalemate.

Badabing
Q ftw. durfist

Endless Mike
MJJ easily, Q has practically no impressive feats whatsoever. I wouldn't put him any higher than a Cube Being like the Shaper of Worlds.

Badabing
Q ftw. durfist

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
MJJ easily, Q has practically no impressive feats whatsoever. I wouldn't put him any higher than a Cube Being like the Shaper of Worlds.

God damn it, have you EVER watched Star Trek? confused Q has a good shot of winning this.

Endless Mike
Yes, I've watched every series and the movies. Honestly, he's hardly impressive at all. Name one thing that he's done that some random guy with a cosmic cube couldn't do.

TricksterPriest
Admitted, his best feats aren't in the show, they're in the books (canon ones). Like destroying an entire galaxy with a snap of his fingers, setting up the cosmic barrier around the Alpha Quadrant, etc.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Admitted, his best feats aren't in the show, they're in the books (canon ones). Like destroying an entire galaxy with a snap of his fingers, setting up the cosmic barrier around the Alpha Quadrant, etc.

Ah, there's your problem.

No Star Trek books are canon.

Terryc250
MJJ wins this one

Swanky-Tuna
I believe it was Q jr whose suggestion for fixing a problem was to simply change the laws of physics so the problem didn't exist as if it was something anybody (any Q) could do.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I believe it was Q jr whose suggestion for fixing a problem was to simply change the laws of physics so the problem didn't exist as if it was something anybody (any Q) could do.

That was Q after being made human.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That was Q after being made human.
Oh well, I had like a 1 in 3 shot of getting the right Q on that one.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Oh well, I had like a 1 in 3 shot of getting the right Q on that one.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.