Ryu vs Khushnood Butt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Please note that this fight prelude is for dramatic purposes only. SO NO FLAMES.

Better late than never, since Ryu's journey has come to an end. The Ansatsuken warrior has decided to stop wandering the world and returns to Japan.

Together with Chun Li, they open up the Ansatsuken-Wushu School of Martial Arts, which becomes one of the top schools in Japan (and somewhere in between, gets hitched to said woman and fathers a child).

Several years later, in Second Southown, Khushnood Butt hears the legendary fighter and through his master (and current Mr. Karate) Ryo, the Ansatsuken-Kyokugenryu rivalry. Seeing this as a chance to make a name for the Kyokugenryu School, Khushnood heads for Japan.

Upon arriving at Ryu and Chun Li's dojo, Khushnood finds that he arrived on Ryu's birthday and respectfully waits until the celebrations are over to challenge Ryu in the name of the Kyokugenryu School.

olympian
Ryu.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu

Together with Chun Li, they open up the Ansatsuken-Wushu School of Martial Arts, which becomes one of the top schools in Japan (and somewhere in between, gets hitched to said woman and fathers a child).

Ryu fathering a child...what a laugh. LOL

But anyway, Even though nearly everyone will disagree or make this fight closer then it should be...I'm gonna say Ryu. K.Butt dude has no feats or showings that makes me think he can hang.

Emperor Ashtar
Butt is Butt, and loses to ryu.When Snk decides to give him some feats or something.Then and only then can he comeback.

olympian
Originally posted by Remulous
Ryu fathering a child...what a laugh. LOL

But anyway, Even though nearly everyone will disagree or make this fight closer then it should be...I'm gonna say Ryu. K.Butt dude has no feats or showings that makes me think he can hang.

Why would nearly everyone disagree? The guy isent up there as of now. Hes still a rookie.

Terry dropped him easily according to the KOF 2006 "Garou Terry" intro story, so there is no conceivable way he will take guys like that.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by olympian

Terry dropped him easily according to the KOF 2006 "Garou Terry" intro story, so there is no conceivable way he will take guys like that.
Who doesn't terry drop?

brainchild81
laughing Good question. Ryu wins

olympian
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Who doesn't terry drop?

Mary.

But he damn wish he could.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.