tmnt is awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
i have just seen tmnt and my god was it brilliant. easily as good as the 1st film, although some of the animation was a bit dodgy and splinters voice took some getting used too. reminded me a lot of the old 80s comics, could hav been a bit more violent though.

chithappens
They had to make the movie PG though so the kiddies could see it. Sucks ass, I feel the same What the f**k?

Kento
The movie was freaking awesome I agree as good as the first film. Though I want to know when April went from reporter to looking for artifacts for Winters. So much stuff was unexplained for it to take place after the first three movies. Karai being in it was cool. I also got to see my favorite fight scene. A fight I've been wanting to see forever. Leo vs Raph. I can't believe Raph actually won though. Well if you call seeing he was wrong winning but he beat Leo. Though Leo did try to do a test of strength against the strongest turtle. I wish Mikey was in it more but the Donny being a computer help person was hilarious. I expected to see more kids but out of all the people there, though only half the theater was full, only two kids. The rest were my age, and when I got outside after the movie some guys were playing the original TMNT theme song.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.