DC vs. Marvel Heavy Hitters (Xmeat's thread Redone)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm redoing Xmeat's Thread in an Effort to make it more fair to the Marvel Side. I'm Picking Everyone Tyrant Full Power LvL and down. By catagory.

For Marvel's Skyfathers/Abstract
Tyrant ( Full power)
Odin
Ahnihilus( with the bands)

For Marvel's Above the Top Tiers
The Runner
Mangog
Thanos
Ultimate Destroyer (loki powered)
8th Day Juggy
kurse

For Marvel's Herald lvl
Silver Surfer
Thor
Classic Apoc
Sersi
Immortal Herc
Morg
The Fallen One
Beta Ray Bill
Drax with PG
Gladiator
Sentry

For DC's Sky Father/Abstract
DS ( True Form)
Asmodel
Ares

For DC's Above the Top tiers
Amazo #27
SBP
Fernus
Despero
General Eiling
Infinity Man

For DC's Herald lvlers
Hal Jordan
Orion
Cyborg Superman
The Eradicator
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Black Adam
Captain Marvel(classic)
Martian Manhunter
KiloWog
Superman

xmeat
INTERESTING

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm redoing Xmeat's Thread in an Effort to make it more fair to the Marvel Side. I'm Picking Everyone Tyrant Full Power LvL and down. By catagory.

For Marvel's Skyfathers/Abstract
Tyrant ( Full power)
Odin
Ahnihilus( with the bands)

For Marvel's Above the Top Tiers
The Runner
Mangog
Thanos
Ultimate Destroyer (loki powered)
8th Day Juggy
kurse

For Marvel's Herald lvl
Silver Surfer
Thor
Classic Apoc
Sersi
Immortal Herc
Morg
The Fallen One
Beta Ray Bill
Drax with PG
Gladiator
Sentry

For DC's Sky Father/Abstract
DS ( True Form)
Asmodel
Ares

For DC's Above the Top tiers
Amazo #27
SBP
Fernus
Despero
General Eiling
Infinity Man

For DC's Herald lvlers
Hal Jordan
Orion
Cyborg Superman
The Eradicator
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Black Adam
Captain Marvel(classic)
Martian Manhunter
KiloWog
Superman When did the limit of max characters get extended?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
When did the limit of max characters get extended?

Digi has been letting this one slide for a while now. I was just trying to make the fight more fair to the marvel side.

xmeat
HUC IS NO WHERE ONE HERE AND SUPES AINT NO HERALD LEVEL SURFER WOULD KICK HIS ASS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
HUC IS NO WHERE ONE HERE AND SUPES AINT NO HERALD LEVEL SURFER WOULD KICK HIS ASS.

I didn't put Huc on here for several reasons. He isn't as skilled as Immortal Herc, and He isn't that fast. Also Immortal Herc is truly hard to kill. He's a God. Superman is Herald Lvl. He can pull planets and move solar system sized wheels and split moons. SUperman is NO silvers sufer, but he's herald lvl. he could beat or stalemate most of the other heralds imo.

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I didn't put Huc on here for several reasons. He isn't as skilled as Immortal Herc, and He isn't that fast. Also Immortal Herc is truly hard to kill. He's a God. Superman is Herald Lvl. He can pull planets and move solar system sized wheels and split moons. SUperman is NO silvers sufer, but he's herald lvl. he could beat or stalemate most of the other heralds imo. HULK ALREADY DEFEATED HERC AND HAS MANY GLOBAL TYPE FEATS AS SUPERMAN IF HUC COULD FLY HE WOULD BE HERALD LEVEL.

Evil_Ash
Stop typing in caps.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
HULK ALREADY DEFEATED HERC AND HAS MANY GLOBAL TYPE FEATS AS SUPERMAN IF HUC COULD FLY HE WOULD BE HERALD LEVEL.

Huc is already Herald lvl im my opinion. Has nothing to do with flight. He just isn't versatile enough to be high herald lvl. If Hulk could pull his gamma power as blast, Then he would be herald lvl. Gamma blast would hurt like a son of a *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.