Day of Vengeance in the Marvel Universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Let's say Spectre was in the Marvel universe with his DoV powerset, and the whole thing happened again. Instead of guys like Captain Marvel/Shazam he'd be facing guys like Dr. Strange. Instead of the Lords of Order and Chaos he'd be facing beings like the Vishanti.

How would he fare if it happened in the MU instead of the DCU?

nvrbeenwthagirl
He would do like he did in DOV. go after the lessor powered Magical beings and zap thier power and weaken magic and then go after the higher powered ones.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He would do like he did in DOV. go after the lessor powered Magical beings and zap thier power and weaken magic and then go after the higher powered ones.
So you think he'd beat everyone?

I'm not really asking what he'd do, I'm asking would he be able to end the 9th age equivilant in the Marvel Universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
So you think he'd beat everyone?

I'm not really asking what he'd do, I'm asking would he be able to end the 9th age equivilant in the Marvel Universe.

Not sure. Magic and Spiritual stuff work differently in marvel. I know he would beat Dr. strange and wanda and all of them human types. But the vishanti is iffy for me. I dont' know if he could. DC doesn't have any non angelic beings as powerful as the vishanti that i'm aware of. I have to do some research. He did depower mxy, so I think that would be his best bet for the vishanti. becuz to fight them head on would be a loss. He had to turn the PS into a mouse. So the vishanti may face that same fate. Dont' know if he could kill them. Just my take on it. I'm not that versed in marvel magics.

King Kandy
Not sure. Magic and Spiritual stuff work differently in marvel. I know he would beat Dr. strange and wanda and all of them human types. But the vishanti is iffy for me. I dont' know if he could. DC doesn't have any non angelic beings as powerful as the vishanti that i'm aware of. I have to do some research. He did depower mxy, so I think that would be his best bet for the vishanti. becuz to fight them head on would be a loss. He had to turn the PS into a mouse. So the vishanti may face that same fate. Dont' know if he could kill them. Just my take on it. I'm not that versed in marvel magics.
Neither am I. DoV Spectre definatly isn't the strongest version of him to grace DC comics.

I'm capping the mystical beings at Vishanti level power. Since guys like LT are considered mystical beings, it would be unfair otherwise.

How do you think he'd do against a PIS-free Dormammu?

HigH ScholaR
not sure. He'll probably get stopped imo, by marvels comsmic beings as marvel cosmic being are normally conceptual and rely on a balanced universe.

but theres alot of mystical beings out there and i don't know if spectres magic would work the same in the marvel universe.

But he'll definatelt be facing Eternity, epoch, master orer lord caos and invetweener if cosmic weree getting involed.

HigH ScholaR
theres also the infinty gauntlet

King Kandy
I'm not using conceptual beings/cosmic beings.

This is pretty much just magic based beings. Though he'd probably run into a couple non-magical beings as well.

King Kandy
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
That's probably past the power cap... and it's not magic based.

nvrbeenwthagirl

The PS is stronger than the IG and so is mxy and they got played too. One depowered and one turned into a mouse. Tho the IG is not mystical. It's power infinite.

King Kandy
The PS is stronger than the IG and so is mxy and they got played too. One depowered and one turned into a mouse. Tho the IG is not mystical. It's power infinite.
I'm not sure if PS is stronger then IG, but Spectre probably wouldn't be facing IG (It's not anywhere on a quest to eliminate magic.)

HigH ScholaR
perhaps but when combined represents complete power of EVERYTHING in the universe and it may be the best bet one of the magic userS would want to take down spectre.

HigH ScholaR
The more powerful mystic beings would said there servants or avatars first agianst the spectre while gathering forces having meetings then knowing that he is here to eliminate magic would know that hey would need to find other ways of stopping spectre i.e gather items, weapons seek cosmic beings like LT, Eternity, Inbetweener.

the gods alsom would have their meetings and rally against spectre together though i doubt that may stop them.

King Kandy
The more powerful mystic beings would said there servants or avatars first agianst the spectre while gathering forces having meetings then knowing that he is here to eliminate magic would know that hey would need to find other ways of stopping spectre i.e gather items, weapons seek cosmic beings like LT, Eternity, Inbetweener.

the gods alsom would have their meetings and rally against spectre together though i doubt that may stop them.
This quote I think is definatly true, except for one part...

seek cosmic beings like LT, Eternity, Inbetweener.
The power was capped at Vishanti level beings. They'll be getting In-Betweener, maybe Eternity, but they definatly aren't getting LT.

Mordum
Hell do the same in marvel as he did in DC. He had as much power as he needed to have as shown when he fought shazam. In the end god took him away.

grey fox
He tears through Marvel pretty quickly until The Living Tribunal notices a mishap , he then b*tchslaps Spectre all the way back to Dc where he has another crying fit while being placed into a shaft rip-off.

Utrigita
Are we talking users of magic mainly ore just a war against magic in general ???

King Kandy
Originally posted by Utrigita
Are we talking users of magic mainly ore just a war against magic in general ???
Magic and all of it's users.

He wants to eliminate all magic, currently used or not.

TricksterPriest
I think he'll get stopped for one reason. Thanos. As soon as Spectre gets started, Thanos will see what's going on, do the math, realize that he's on the list. And he'll get everyone together and organized to fight Spectre. you may ask, why is Thanos on the list? His power is quasi-mystic and he is well known to dabble in magic. And unlike in DC, Spectre isn't aware of all his opposition.

Utrigita
Magic and all of it's users.

He wants to eliminate all magic, currently used or not.

Then he isn't gonna make it sooner ore later he will have to battle LT and this version of him I believe isn't the most powerful, he gets kicked there is to many he needs to kill mephisto, Dormannu, Vishati, Ancient One and so on and on and on and on ......... sooner ore later they will team together and destroy him.

bigbran
The PS is stronger than the IG You base this off of... what?

draxx_tOfU
The PS is stronger than the IG

no disrespect but, again, where and why do you pull comments such as this out from your ass?

what has PS done?

have the restrictions imposed on him been lifted?

can he now directly engage/end a conflict?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
no disrespect but, again, where and why do you pull comments such as this out from your ass?

what has PS done?

have the restrictions imposed on him been lifted?

can he now directly engage/end a conflict?
No offense, but learn something or shut the F U C K up. The PS is the peer of the Word and nearly as powerful as the Spectre. The IG isn't nearly as powerful as even multi Eternity. Restiction or not has nothing to do with what I said. Now go bother someone else kid. Your like a god damned pimple that is too big.

Soujaboy
The PS is stronger than the IG

No

draxx_tOfU
No offense, but learn something or shut the F U C K up. The PS is the peer of the Word and nearly as powerful as the Spectre. The IG isn't nearly as powerful as even multi Eternity. Restiction or not has nothing to do with what I said. Now go bother someone else kid. Your like a god damned pimple that is too big.

lol..i get the same response from you regarding him...

"PS is an uber abstract yadi-yadi-yah"...

smile

what has he done?

even if he is the peer of the word, as strong as spectre, he can't do jack**** if those restrictions are still imposed on him...

again, what has he done?

dont tell me who his peers are, or his favorite color and ice cream, tell me what has he done to be >>> than the IG...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No

You honestly Think the peer of the Word isn't as strong as the IG? the IG isnt' even Multiversal. It can't even beat the MultiEternity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lol..i get the same response from you regarding him...

"PS is an uber abstract yadi-yadi-yah"...

smile

what has he done?

even if he is the peer of the word, as strong as spectre, he can't do jack**** if those restrictions are still imposed on him...

again, what has he done?

dont tell me who his peers are, or his favorite color and ice cream, tell me what has he done to be >>> than the IG...

He doesn't have to do jack shit. Multi Death hasn't done shit and I know that the IG isn't beating her. It's all about peers when you get in comics.

draxx_tOfU
He doesn't have to do jack shit. Multi Death hasn't done shit and I know that the IG isn't beating her. It's all about peers when you get in comics.

does the word peer connotate to being "as powerful"?

i know ironman and captain america are peers...

i know thor and balder are peers...

nvrbeenwthagirl
does the word peer connotate to being "as powerful"?

i know ironman and captain america are peers...

i know thor and balder are peers...

If you choose to look at it that way. Cosmics Do not. They consider thier peers those who are close to them in power and importance.

draxx_tOfU
If you choose to look at it that way. Cosmics Do not. They consider thier peers those who are close to them in power and importance.

confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

no expression

You never hear the LT refer to anyone as peer in marvel. Why? becuz he has none. But Galactus, Eternity, and Death do refer to each other as peer. Why, becuz they are all close in importance and power. Hell Big G with his Un is actually the most powerful when you think about it. I do not think the IG can even phase the PS. And if the restriction of action were release, PS would simply end the conflict. The Gems wouldnt' work together again.

draxx_tOfU
I do not think the IG can even phase the PS. And if the restriction of action were release, PS would simply end the conflict.

King Kandy
Eternity called LT his peer...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Eternity called LT his peer...

But did LT call Eternity his?

King Kandy
But did LT call Eternity his?
I believe he did just that in either Infinity Watch #13 or Infinity Watch#11 (I can't remember which).

nvrbeenwthagirl
I believe he did just that in either Infinity Watch #13 or Infinity Watch#11 (I can't remember which).

At that time, I don't know if multieternity had been introduced. Eternity was the closest thing to The LT i'm almost betting on it. I've seen LT call eternity freind.

hunbu04
The PS is pretty powerful and he is an uber abstract. The highest order of angels in heaven refered to him as their peer, and so did the word. Even among the quintessence every other member look to him for answer. AS said in day of judgement when the quintessence meet Gathnet said that even we are not beyond the spectre powers that shazam reply buy the stranger is. The spectre have high respect for him and sometimes go to him for advice while other times the spectre just don't like to see him getting involved in his business. the spectre sometimes called him the messenger of the high authority

King Kandy
At that time, I don't know if multieternity had been introduced. Eternity was the closest thing to The LT i'm almost betting on it. I've seen LT call eternity freind.
So you realize calling someone a peer is meaningless, right?

guy222
Let's say Spectre was in the Marvel universe with his DoV powerset, and the whole thing happened again. Instead of guys like Captain Marvel/Shazam he'd be facing guys like Dr. Strange. Instead of the Lords of Order and Chaos he'd be facing beings like the Vishanti.

How would he fare if it happened in the MU instead of the DCU?

Doc Stephen Strange or the Vishanti calls Living Tribunal

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
Doc Stephen Strange or the Vishanti calls Living Tribunal
LT has been banned from this fight.

UniOmni
THE PS is being severely overrated methinks.

He's an enigma, but nothing he's done has said he'd outpower or subvert the IG.

Superman Prime and Phantom Stranger....Guys who show up, do nothing and get infinite props for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.