Gandalfs Hat !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Ok I seen the movies so many times but this just came in my mind last night . In the two towers gandalf returns in white but he is not wearing his hat ! why? The same thing happens in ROTK.

Hes wearing it in FOTR but not after that why ? confused

masterkit
He ran out of rabbits.

thefallen544
When Gandalf returned as the White he came back naked, unclothed like a newborn it was in Lorien from the lady Galadriel that he got the White Robes of the Highest I assume she did not think to make a hat for him.

Willaume
Originally posted by thefallen544
When Gandalf returned as the White he came back naked, unclothed like a newborn it was in Lorien from the lady Galadriel that he got the White Robes of the Highest I assume she did not think to make a hat for him.

Exactly.

Discos
I also would assume he wouldn't be in any hurry for a hat....knowing he has left the ring barer + 3 hobbits in the hands of strangers.

If I returned naked, I would make a point of NOT wanting a hat and a point of getting me some damn clothes.

Flying High
besides...maybe his head was warm?

ESB -1138
I doubt they wanted to waste time giving Gandalf a hat what with the dark Lord rising to power and slowly spreading his hand over Middle-earth as a dark cloud and all.

The Sacred Fire
Hats aren't the fashion trend in Lothlorien, long hair is wink

coolmovies
It could be peter jacksons idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.