Great Free Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pressure
Does anybody know of any Superhero online games that are free?Runescape is a good example of this.

Black Dalek
Man. I was about to press the Report button till I saw what u wrote.

MadMel
laughing out loud dalek
i was about to do the same..
and no, i dont think theres any SH games like runescape

Black Dalek
Just incase your thinking of downloading and playing Terra World Online, heres a good review of it:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/game-reviews/terra-world-online.php

chithappens
bump

ragesRemorse
runescape is free?

Burning thought
Originally posted by chithappens
bump

well sorta, thing is everything is 100 times harder to do if you dont pay and you dont have access to most of the skills, like gaining money, its a pain if u dont pay...

ragesRemorse
doesnt sound very appealing. I guess it's true...nothings free. except oxygen of course, well unless your at an oxygen bar at a night club then it's not.

Morridini
Well there is a site that has some amusing free stuff, mostly MMORPGS, I think I would really enjoy Rappelz if WoW hadn't first spoiled me and then destroyed my will to play MMOs.

Check it out: www.gpotato.com

Lana
Originally posted by chithappens
bump

Don't bump threads just for the sake of bumping them; only do it if you actually have something worthwhile to add.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.