Who from Marvel can break the Source Wall?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
No one above Eternity level

bigbran
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No one above Eternity level Wolverine.

juggernaut66666
*waits for a retard who comes in and says: Hulk*

nvrbeenwthagirl
Probably A well fed Galactus can get in. Or Odin and another sky father.

xmeat
LT and huc

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

HULK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
HULK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

The retard beat you.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
The retard beat you.

no

He said huc could do it I said Hulk could do it.

Validus
Hulk could do it if he tossed Cap's shield from a distance of 10 feet. Right Nikkolas?

charlemagne9746
You think Dr. Strange can find a way in?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Validus
Hulk could do it if he tossed Cap's shield from a distance of 10 feet. Right Nikkolas?
With War Hulk or asteroid destroying strenght level.

Symmetric Chaos
With War Hulk or asteroid destroying strenght level.

laughing out loud

But actually what stops someone from throwing Hulk at the wall so hard that it shatters?

Hulk = greatest projectile ever

Flame On!!

Hulk*

erm

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
Wow!That was really original and funny. no expression

xmeat
hulk

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk

Xmeat, allow me to clue you in. the source wall is basically the power of the presence. That's the DC version of TOAA. Basically GOD. Now, Darkseid cannot break that wall. Superman cannot break that wall. ****ING YUGA KHAN, WHO IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ALL OF APOKOLOPS AND NEW GENESIS, was imprisoned there. .............Wait, he actually got out. But he got pulled back eventually too. Anyways, Hulk is nowhere near that level. Most of the DCU could hurl themselves at it, and it would just hold them as living statues. Hulk, would be bounced off and rejected for being too one dimensional. laughing

tkitna
Strange, Richards, Dr. Doom and Thanos with prep might be able to find away.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
Strange, Richards, Dr. Doom and Thanos with prep might be able to find away.

They all could. and then get stuck in it.

tkitna
I would think or hope they would prepare for that though, but they are dealing with a higher power so who knows.

Batman-Prime
LT big grin

tkitna
I'm adding Warlock to the list also.

Redatom65
Huc break wall good

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Xmeat, allow me to clue you in. the source wall is basically the power of the presence. That's the DC version of TOAA. Basically GOD. Now, Darkseid cannot break that wall. Superman cannot break that wall. ****ING YUGA KHAN, WHO IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ALL OF APOKOLOPS AND NEW GENESIS, was imprisoned there.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/wallxmeat.png

The closest thing xmeat's mind can come to comprehend the Source Wall.

Validus
crylaugh

TricksterPriest
hysterical

Hey Xmeat!

http://img29.exs.cx/img29/7232/stallowned5mg.jpg

UniOmni
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Xmeat, allow me to clue you in. the source wall is basically the power of the presence. That's the DC version of TOAA. Basically GOD. Now, Darkseid cannot break that wall. Superman cannot break that wall. ****ING YUGA KHAN, WHO IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ALL OF APOKOLOPS AND NEW GENESIS, was imprisoned there. .............Wait, he actually got out. But he got pulled back eventually too. Anyways, Hulk is nowhere near that level. Most of the DCU could hurl themselves at it, and it would just hold them as living statues. Hulk, would be bounced off and rejected for being too one dimensional. laughing

The Source Wall is not the power of the presence. The source wall is the wall that divides the multiple realities of the DCU.
Hence the wall having to be peeled back in multiple realities when Metron freed Darkseid from it years ago, iirc.

The Presence is Yahweh, and the Source is the Source. Two different things. Matter of fact, the Source wall only comes up in regards to New God Mythos.

And who can break the wall? Nobody should, since its a skin that exists in multiple realities.
But who can pull themselves out of it?

Not Superman, and Not Darkseid, but Orion can and has.
Hulk might be able to, if pure strength and willpower is needed to break free of it.

Any quasi mystical types, could probably manipulate it somewhat though.

And the hulk hate on this board is ridiculous.

Redatom65
Originally posted by UniOmni
The Source Wall is not the power of the presence. The source wall is the wall that divides the multiple realities of the DCU.
Hence the wall having to be peeled back in multiple realities when Metron freed Darkseid from it years ago, iirc.

The Presence is Yahweh, and the Source is the Source. Two different things. Matter of fact, the Source wall only comes up in regards to New God Mythos.

And who can break the wall? Nobody should, since its a skin that exists in multiple realities.

Hulk might be able to, if pure strength and willpower is needed to break free of it.

funny how this board has plenty of level headed hulk fans. If Superman and Darkseid are incapable of breaking this said wall, then there is no possible way the hulk can.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Redatom65
funny how this board has plenty of level headed hulk fans. If Superman and Darkseid are incapable of breaking this said wall, then there is no possible way the hulk can.

I don't understand how hard it is to understand that the Source wall isn't something that can be "broken".

What i said, is that Hulk could likely tear himself out of the wall, given the right motivation.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Redatom65

HUC SMASH!! laughing

boriquaking55
Squirrel Girl

Oh wait, you said below Eternity....

olympian
Hercules can of course.

Let it be said that no wall stops the man from getting his liquor.

Skeets

Yahweh is not the Presence.
The Source is an aspect of the Presence,the power of all creation.

Endless Mike
Darkseid and Highfather combined broke it once

xjustice69x
dark phoenix could proly do it.
infact i think she has already

nvrbeenwthagirl

This is all wrong. The presence is Not yahweh. And the Source is like God. It's an aspect. It's like the Holy Spirit is to God. Or it's like the power of God. Where Mik is like the power of God personified. But your right, the source wall exist every where in the DCU at all times.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xjustice69x
dark phoenix could proly do it.
infact i think she has already

confused

UniOmni
Originally posted by Skeets
Yahweh is not the Presence.
The Source is an aspect of the Presence,the power of all creation.

The Presence is Yahweh. See Day of Judgement.

Micheal says none are allowed to see the Presence.

Read Lucifer, the Presence is Yahweh originally.

After Yahweh leaves the throne, whoever governs creation then becomes the Presence, see Elaine Demigurgous.

The Source is an aspect of Creation true, but its not the power of the presence per se.

juggernaut66666
*cough*Vertigo*cough*

Endless Mike
Well Lucifer did bypass the Source Wall as if it wasn't even there.

UniOmni
The Presence is Yahweh. See Day of Judgement.

Micheal says none are allowed to see the Presence.

Read Lucifer, the Presence is Yahweh originally.

After Yahweh leaves the throne, whoever governs creation then becomes the Presence, see Elaine Demigurgous.

The Source is an aspect of Creation true, but its not the power of the presence per se.

I was mistaken.

The characters overlap, and since its all under the umbrella of DC, i thought that they were all one and the same.

Yahweh doesn't equal the Presence from the DCU proper. But he does equal the Presence in vertigo comics.

Flame On!!
I was mistaken.

The characters overlap, and since its all under the umbrella of DC, i thought that they were all one and the same.

Yahweh doesn't equal the Presence from the DCU proper. But he does equal the Presence in vertigo comics.

That's sort of right, although Vertigo has had several interpretations of "God". Not everything in the Vertigo imprint is related either.

smile

-FO!!

UniOmni
I'm well aware of that. Many self contained books, like Preacher for one.

Flame On!!
I'm well aware of that. Many self contained books, like Preacher for one.

It's O.K. I just found your answer incomplete. smile

You've sorted it now.

smile

-FO!!

Joey Stacks
Hulk probably could do it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Hulk probably could do it.
confused

bigbran
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Hulk probably could do it. wallbash

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
wallbash

Cosigned.

UniOmni
Hulk could likely pull himself out of the source wall.

I don't know any character that could break it, since its not something that tangible, S/B issue aside.

Joey Stacks
Nah, he probably couldn't, infinite strength potential withstanding, he doesn't have better strength feats then Superman. This makes him weaker, physically.

UniOmni
He doesn't?

Gee Hulk, you obviously didn't do anything of note, hence the tagline that comes with you is obviously void.

Orion doesn't have better strength feats, but he was stronger in that instance, and pulled himself free.

Hulk is good like that, since he's dynamic in nature. He'd pull himself out.

Joey Stacks
Yeah, who cares if Hulk is a walking muscle plot device and hasn't encountered something that he'd eventually physically overcome and smash, SUPERMAN HAS BETTER FEATS DAMMIT!

UniOmni
Figures that a dude with Stan Spit in his avi would pick the wrong dude to bet against.

long pig
Orion did it.

But, I think he was able to because he's directly powered by the Source, plus he's friggin' powerful as shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.