HighEvolutionay vs Apokalips (not spite)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
HighEv gets 1 year to build an army of hyper evolved mutants to invade Apokalips

Round 1
DS is not on Apokalips

HighE gets:
Storm
Xavier
Cable
Quicksilver
Nightcrawler
Gambit

Round 2
DS is on Apokalips

HighE gets:
Storm
Xavier
Cable
Quicksilver
Nightcrawler
Gambit
Magneto
MultipleMan
Cyclops
MrM

charlemagne9746
Apokolips still wins!!! There are too many Daxamites...including Validus on the planet. Daxamites are even stronger than Kryptonians(Superman)...Validus is far stronger than any Daxamite. You have Kalibak, DeSaad, and plenty of other dangers on the planet.

I don't see that team of mutants surviving....especially in round 2 when Darkseid is on the planet. If you are talking about classic DS...then the Marvel team is really screwed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Apokolips still wins!!! There are too many Daxamites...including Validus on the planet. Daxamites are even stronger than Kryptonians(Superman)...Validus is far stronger than any Daxamite. You have Kalibak, DeSaad, and plenty of other dangers on the planet.

I don't see that team of mutants surviving....especially in round 2 when Darkseid is on the planet. If you are talking about classic DS...then the Marvel team is really screwed.

Remember HighE gets to improve them.

Have you seen what he created from a simple wolf in his first apperance?

Symmetric Chaos
edit

Evil_Ash
Hyper evolved beings are no joke. Especially if they're mutants.

Man-Beast, a normal wolf which was evolved could raise barriers capable of repelling Thor's hammer.

TricksterPriest
They've got a shot at winning round 1. But they're not beating Darkseid in round 2.

SpunkySmurph
Out of curiosity...

Are the mutants current version?

Validus
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
What the hell are you talking about?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Out of curiosity...

Are the mutants current version?

Why?

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Remember HighE gets to improve them.

Have you seen what he created from a simple wolf in his first apperance?

No, I haven't seen that....I admit...I don't know too much about HE's abilities. It's just hard for me to imagine any team of mutants conquering that planet. Even the combined JLA couldn't pull that feat off....even with DS gone....too many Daxamites, perils, etc..

TricksterPriest
Let me put it this way. HE and Apoc are two characters who can work wonders with prep time and subjects. Given time, the High E can make people strong enough to do it. And with a year of prep? The JLA could do it, especially with DS gone.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why? Quicksilver can time travel.
Xavier and Magneto are powerless.
etc.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Quicksilver can time travel.
Xavier and Magneto are powerless.
etc.

PreHOM

QS when he was at Mach10 speeds

ClassicCable

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apoc are two characters who can work wonders with prep time laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.