Kyo Kusanagi vs Demitri Maximoff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
In his long life, Demitri has never had a Japanese bride. Upon seeing Yuki, he takes exception.

Problem is, the Yuki in question is the girlfriend of Kyo Kusanagi.

Demitri finds out that Yuki is the last descendant of Kushinada, the only one of the legendary maidens from Izumo that was saved from being sacrificed to Orochi by the Kusanagi, Yasakani and Yata clans.

"Her blood will be like the richest Makaian wine," Demitri croons. "The blood of a maiden is perfect."

Upon finding out that Yuki is kidnapped, Kyo turns to Chizuru, who in turn tells him that she was kidnapped by the Vampire Lord. And Kyo has to find and use a talisman to save Yuki from becoming a vampire.

Kyo travels to Castle Maximoff in Romania and finds Demitri...as well as Yuki. Clad in a formal yukata, Yuki is in the first stages of vampirism.

"You can save your woman," Demitri says. "She is not completely mine yet. Should you beat me, then you can take your girl and save her." He grins evilly. "But if you lose...then your soul is mine."

"Let's go!" Kyo shouts.

Emperor Ashtar
Spite thread, never knew you hated kyo so much Major Snafu.

StyleTime
Yeah um....WOW.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Spite thread, never knew you hated kyo so much Major Snafu.

I don't. I hate Ryo more than Kyo. This was made not out of spite. I got this idea from the SvC Chaos Comic, where Kyo fights Demitri. I make the Kyo matches to see if the Plot Device ca save him in his matches.

StyleTime
Well, Kyo will need one hell of a plot device to win against Demitri.

What did he do in the comic?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, Kyo will need one hell of a plot device to win against Demitri.

What did he do in the comic?

It was the Hong Kong SvC Chaos comic. Demitri fights Kyo at a deserted carnival, and maims Kyo. What saves Kyo was the coming of daylight.

TricksterPriest
Well.......there's your answer. You must really hate Kyo. stick out tongue

Remulous
This fight is a spit in Demetri's face, how horrible.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Major Snafu
What saves Kyo was the coming of daylight.

Wow, those Hong Kong writers must be ignorant of Vampire Saviors continuity. Since Demitri at 80% of his power can produce an aura that maks him invulnerable to sunlight.

StyleTime
Damn you beat me to it.

Basically Kyo should stick to fighting Paul where he won't lose so badly.

beta ray bob
poor kyo

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Basically Kyo should stick to fighting Paul where he won't lose so badly.

co-sign.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.