Silver Surfer vs Hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
bloodlust mode?

Endless Mike
Hyperstorm easily

celestialdemon
Hyperstorm. He held his own against Galactus.

Soljer
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Hyperstorm. He held his own against Galactus.

If by "held his own" you mean "got turned into a mid-afternoon snack."

yes

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Soljer
If by "held his own" you mean "got turned into a mid-afternoon snack."

yes

Meaning Galactus couldn't beat him until he started devouring Hyperspace. SS doesn't have that luxury.

Utrigita
Meaning Galactus couldn't beat him until he started devouring Hyperspace. SS doesn't have that luxury.

Meaning Galactus could do shit to Hyperstorm because of him beinging badly weakend by his long self choosed exile, after the affair with Morg and Tyrant, so he used him as a snack. Please not that Hyperstorm could do jack to Galactus as well.

TricksterPriest
Hyperstorm is still more than powerful enough to spank surfer.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
bloodlust mode?

Franklin Richards=Celestial. Rachel Summers=PF avatar. Offspring is Hyperstorm. Kinda easy who wins

Soljer

I never said that the Surfer would take this.

I was merely pointing out that Hyperstorm's 'holding his own' was more along the lines of Hyperstorms' 'getting owned.'

guy222
norrin loses

janus77
Surfer could hang for a while I think. he might even be able to siphon hyperspace...

but he'd need a power-up from Galactus in order to pull a win.

Erik-Lensherr
Hyperstorm.

LORD B
when the hell did i make this???

guy222
norrin loses

Knowsbleed33
Hyperstorm for the pwnage.

Bentley
Hyperstorm for the stomp.

Originally posted by LORD B

Quit alcohol.

Priest
Originally posted by Nihilist
N00B

Enyalus
Norrin puts a singularity into that whiny brat's brain FTW. evil face

rotiart

iceman24567
Why the hell are these emo brats so powerful. It seems the more whinning they do the stronger they are.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why the hell are these emo brats so powerful. It seems the more whinning they do the stronger they are.

It's a comic book law known as "Child Hulk Syndrome."

SoulDevourer
isn't Silver Surfer supposed to be like, indestructible ? (can even resist black hole-level force)

rotiart
Indestructible... To humans sure... But he isn't unkillable... Even galan fears death...

There are issues where the silver coating was removed... Celestials for example are indestructible... But invisible woman put a hole in one...I think?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist

Mar 25th, 2007 07:39 AM

Nihilist
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Mar 25th, 2007 07:39 AM thanks for pointing that out

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by rotiart
I can't see surfer winning. yeah but hype wont see surfer coming stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Hyperstorm for the easy win.

guy222
hype

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.