Thanos invades Wakanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Thanos needs a huge amount of vibranium for some nefarious scheme and the only place to get it is Wakanda. Trouble is his teleporters don't work on the stuff so he decides to just walk in there and get it himself.

Meanwhile Silver Surfer has got wind of the deal and given Black Panther some warning to prepare. Thanos on the other hand has no idea they are waiting for him.

Can Black Panther and Wakanda stop Thanos with
1 week prep?
1 year prep?

godking
No they cant

Soljer
No.

Symmetric Chaos
1 week hell no.

1 year . . . probably not.

guy222
Originally posted by basilisk
Thanos needs a huge amount of vibranium for some nefarious scheme and the only place to get it is Wakanda. Trouble is his teleporters don't work on the stuff so he decides to just walk in there and get it himself.

Meanwhile Silver Surfer has got wind of the deal and given Black Panther some warning to prepare. Thanos on the other hand has no idea they are waiting for him.

Can Black Panther and Wakanda stop Thanos with
1 week prep?
1 year prep?

T'Challa no

grey fox
Is it Hudlin Panther ?

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Is it Hudlin Panther ?

He wouldn't even need the prep, in that case.

He'd knock Thanos out with a well-placed elbow.

juggernaut66666
Well it would suck to be a Wakandian.

Mindship
<------- scratching Wakanda off the map

grey fox
Originally posted by Mindship
<------- scratching Wakanda off the map

Replace it with Thanosia ! Or perhaps a steaming crater ? Your choice.

golem370
Thanos was smarter and more advanced then the Rigellians who made this guy.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/indestrc.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigellians_%28Marvel_Comics%29 & http://www.marveldirectory.com/alienraces/rigellians%20.htm

celestialdemon
Wakanda loses.

TricksterPriest
Goodbye Wakanda. wave

Bouboumaster
Thanos would destroy Wakanda, and eats Wakandians.

Redatom65
one year prep... They call superman over in earth-1 and hope the phantom zone projector stops him laughing

Tassadar
Wakanda ceases to exist.

King KAM
with hudlin writing...... BP wins, not only with ease but he proves that Thanos is a racist.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by King KAM
with hudlin writing...... BP wins, not only with ease but he proves that Thanos is a racist. laughing

Flame On!!
Originally posted by King KAM
with hudlin writing...... BP wins, not only with ease but he proves that Thanos is a racist.

laughing

Post of the day!!

Classic and true.

-FO!!

basilisk
Now that BP is taking on heralds and owning them in HTH and with tech, maybe it's time to revisit this thread. Does BP have a Thanos contingency plan to take the big guy out? Can he arm-lock him?

This is Hudlin Panther, with the King Solomon's Frogs and whatever other tech he can find. Remember that BP has taken down Surfer and Mephisto, and Thanos may be considered a racist because he has committed genocide in the past.

Redatom65
since u said this is hudlin Panther.....He finds a way to own Thanos, even though he's dead....

Alfheim
I think he could do it with 1 years prep....maybe.

Kid Kurdy
One of the smartest men of the Marvel Universe, a cunning strategist with a lot resources and with advanced technology against Thanos who just walks in ? And BP can have a year of prep ?

Of course he'll beat Thanos.

Come on, he just gets a few powerful artifacts, or assembles some kind of device to steal his powers, or whatever...

I don't see the problem here.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
One of the smartest men of the Marvel Universe, a cunning strategist with a lot resources and with advanced technology against Thanos who just walks in ? And BP can have a year of prep ?

Of course he'll beat Thanos.

Come on, he just gets a few powerful artifacts, or assembles some kind of device to steal his powers, or whatever...

I don't see the problem here.

True but you know what people are like about Thanos, he is a bit like Wolverine in my opinion.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Alfheim
True but you know what people are like about Thanos, he is a bit like Wolverine in my opinion.
You can say that again.

charlemagne9746
The only BP would be able to stop him is to use his assets as a member of the F4. The F4 know how to stop universal threats...such as Galactus. Reed even made a cannon that repelled the Tribunal....and Reed knows how to use the Ultimate Nullifier. With a week...or one year prep...BP can thwart Thanos with those kinds of resources. Just get Reed to tell him what to do...lol

Symmetric Chaos
hmm Well he did have a plan for Galactus appearing. It was an evacuation plan IIRC.

So I'm sure that if Thanos popped in they'd have some sort of dinner party waiting for him.

Caps Conscience
Thanos want no part of the arm bar.

Redatom65
ah Judge, with neo gone your back to Caps conscience.....

SWblayde938
thanos wins

Bentley
With one year prep Wakanda would make it, even if magical time tricks or interdimensional tech is needed.

the ninjak
Recently resurrected and amped Thanos destroyed the capital planet of the Universal Church of Truth while in an infant stage of his growth.

A full force Thanos would burn Wakanda to ashes and anything they throw at him wouldn't matter due to his inability to die.

TheHulk
1 Week-No

1 Year-Maybe...

basilisk
Since Hickman is borrowing my ideas... bumping.

StiltmanFTW
Poor Thanos...

T'Challa claws his face off and kicks his purple butt. No prep needed.

BullwinkleMoose
T'Challa could beg Squirrel Girl for help or hire the NYPD to arrest Thanos.

Supermex
I'm a recent issue, Thanos just walked to the Inhuman Kingdom..
All the people of the kingdom were sent into hiding while
Black Bolt by himself waited for Thanos..

Thanos is a real dick!
Just found that out recently.. lol

Power Cosmic II
Thanos would already know about BP's reputation and plan accordingly on his way in.

The vibranium was his before he even entered wakanda

Insane Titan
Thanos in both, apart from getting some sort of outside help or artifact, Wakanda has nothing to put Thanos down

vince_slice
It'll happened soon. Maybe in Infinity #4 or New Avengers #11.
http://s16.postimg.org/lwvqa201d/New_Avengers_v3_010_012.jpg

Power Cosmic II
Well, he just took black bolt's scream. Solicits for Infinity #4 say it's the Illuminati vs. Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Well, he just took black bolt's scream. Solicits for Infinity #4 say it's the Illuminati vs. Thanos.

Its not him dying that's the issue, if he isnt extremely damaged afterwards, then that's when things get serious. Well, Thanos did withstand attacks from a gem being, Odin, the Maker, etc...so I wouldn't consider it a low showing.

Black Bolt had enough confidence that it'll work and he knows Thanos capabilty, so it might do some sufficient damage. Who knows. All I know is, its not going to stop Thanos since the battle isn't meant to be stopped by BB.

Supermex
Originally posted by vince_slice
It'll happened soon. Maybe in Infinity #4 or New Avengers #11.
http://s16.postimg.org/lwvqa201d/New_Avengers_v3_010_012.jpg

I believe so tooo..

What you think of Black Bolt unleashing a scream on Thanos in the end of Infitiy 3 ?

I got a feeling Thanos prepped for it thou..

Insane Titan
Haha carver already to diminish Thanos surviving BBs scream

Bouboumaster
Can Black Panther borrow some toys from his pal Reed Richards?

carver9
If anyone like Thanos, its me...if he tanks it, that would be just another ft we can add to his record.

Uriel005
T'challa borrows a helicarrier to crash into Thanos.. gEEgEE

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Uriel005
Originally posted by carver9
Its not him dying that's the issue, if he isnt extremely damaged afterwards, then that's when things get serious. Well, Thanos did withstand attacks from a gem being, Odin, the Maker, etc...so I wouldn't consider it a low showing.

Black Bolt had enough confidence that it'll work and he knows Thanos capabilty, so it might do some sufficient damage. Who knows. All I know is, its not going to stop Thanos since the battle isn't meant to be stopped by BB. would love it if it BFR's via rip in space time or something to that effect toThanos but ko's/ severely injures/ puts Bolt on the bench that way they both get to save face. But I already know its not going to happen so...

golem370
Thanos took on the Ovin Mercenaries with no prep and killed them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.