Tenebris and Aegis vs darkseid and thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins and y big grin

xmeat
team 1 wins team 2 dies with jobberseid nah just kidding team 1 just galactus level thats all.

Utrigita
team 1 (hasn't this been done before) confused

celestialdemon
Team 1 wins. Team 2 really doesn't stand a chance here.

Bouboumaster
Euh... does Team got prep?

If not... they die. Even if Thanos can't die, they die both, lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Euh... does Team got prep?

If not... they die. Even if Thanos can't die, they die both, lol

Ds can't die either. IF you think about it, DS and Thanos can win. DS was able to trap ares in hardened time and space. T and A aren't so powerful as to be as powerful as Ares was. Thanos puts his trusty shields around him and DS, and DS backs the shields with his Uber shield he had in Rock of Ages and then they trap the two for a win. DS omega's them back to the place where they were trapped.

xmeat
here we go darseid will never be equal to galactus in any form or shape

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
here we go darseid will never be equal to galactus in any form or shape
You must be an idiot. Check DS when he creates stayne. When he beats Mordru and The Time trapper. Time trapper>>>>>>>>>Galactus.
When he One shots the AM and Puts a beat down on Imperiex prime. Thanks. Good night.

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You must be an idiot. Check DS when he creates stayne. When he beats Mordru and The Time trapper. Time trapper>>>>>>>>>Galactus.
When he One shots the AM and Puts a beat down on Imperiex prime. Thanks. Good night. if darkseid could do that i dont see how an abstract like big G cant i mean he threatened to devour hell.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if darkseid could do that i dont see how an abstract like big G cant i mean he threatened to devour hell.

Big G would be reduced back to an infant trying to mess with The Time Trapper. The Time trapper is an abstract being much like extant.

xmeat
again if he's so powerful and got owned by jobberseid how does big g not have a chance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
again if he's so powerful and got owned by jobberseid how does big g not have a chance.

I suggest you read some dc and get out of 1997. IT's 2007.

Flame On!!
Big G would be reduced back to an infant trying to mess with The Time Trapper. The Time trapper is an abstract being much like extant.

Time attacks don't work on big G. If I remember rightly in one story a joke is inserted into the plot Reed has been sent a device from Gallifrey to use on Galactus and Galactus says something like "I am my own end and beginning". I'll look for the comic if I can be botherd.

-FO!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Time attacks don't work on big G. If I remember rightly in one story a joke is inserted into the plot Reed has been sent a device from Gallifrey to use on Galactus and Galactus says something like "I am my own end and beginning". I'll look for the comic if I can be botherd.

-FO!!

Time attacks dont work but the HE was able to de evolve him? WTF?

Symmetric Chaos
Time attacks dont work but the HE was able to de evolve him? WTF?

The HighE's evoultionary powers don't effect time as far I've heard or seen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The HighE's evoultionary powers don't effect time as far I've heard or seen.

But the time trapper is abstract. IT's not like it can't use time itself against big G. Just pull the anti monitor out of the time stream for the win.

guy222
team one easily

janus77
T&A all the time!

CaPz
T&A....shifty

guy222
Proemial Gods

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
Proemial Gods

Seconded.

boxy brown
What if its THanos with IG?

ultimatethor
T and A win easily.

Mindset
mmmmm T & A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.