Thanos vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
If RKT really was more powerful than Odin he'll win. In Thanos' fight with Odin he seemed roughly Odin's match in terms of energy output.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
who wins?

RKT

Endless Mike
RKT without too much trouble.

Utrigita
RKT

DevilGoblin
Thanos lasts 4 seconds, then dies.

all you need to kill Thanos is a knife

juggernaut66666
RKT.

charlemagne9746
yeah, RKT for the win....Thanos would need some kind of artifact to stop RKT...maybe a cosmic cube, or a few of the Infinity gems. Just his base power alone is not enough.

Faceman
Ok Digi, you can close this thread now... big grin

celestialdemon
RKT FTW. big grin

The Great Galen
I dont know if this would be considered spite but regardless of that, I heard this version of thor is beyond Odin, whom if im not mistake defeated thanos pretty easily. Does thanos stand a chance?

Power16
No!

Barbarian Shams
Spite beyond spite. Odin takes out Thanos with effort, but Rune King Thor even more powerful than Odin destroyes Thanos with no effort. 10/10 for the god of gods.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I dont know if this would be considered spite but regardless of that, I heard this version of thor is beyond Odin, whom if im not mistake defeated thanos pretty easily. Does thanos stand a chance? laughing

The Great Galen
Whats so funny, Thanos is powerful but hes no Odin.

guy222
I dont know if this would be considered spite but regardless of that, I heard this version of thor is beyond Odin, whom if im not mistake defeated thanos pretty easily. Does thanos stand a chance?

Nopers

Without a powerup, Thanos will lose to the more powerful beings

norrinradd43
Normal thanos gets crushed

gogogadgetgo
rune king thor destroys thanos

quanchi112
Whats so funny, Thanos is powerful but hes no Odin. u created a thread by claiming thanos is inferior to odin and then making thanos face rkt a being who is superior to odin.

lordboo
major spite

llagrok
Thanos fails.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos fails.

Bouboumaster
Thor would win 10/10, but he will have some scratch.

batdude123
Thor.

Harry Fingerman
Thanos.

Hez got ballz!

batdude123
And they're like totally purple.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Thanos.

Hez got ballz!

If he has....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanospants.png

....then ouch.

Kurash
rkt

llagrok
Thanos has alotta heart though dur

guy222
RKT still happy

amnesia
Who wins? Thanos held his own against Odin.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by amnesia
Who wins? Thanos held his own against Odin. RKT....?

amnesia
Originally posted by nicamarvin
RKT....?

My bad, always mix it up.

nicamarvin
My bad, always mix it up. RKT Owns Thanos so bad........ smokin'

amnesia
Originally posted by nicamarvin
RKT Owns Thanos so bad........ smokin'

Well isn't Thanos skyfather level?

nicamarvin
Well isn't Thanos skyfather level? ....Quan think so...whistling but RKT is Above Skyfather level.....Thanos is at best a Low Skyfather eek!

Tattoos N Scars
Yeah, without an artifact...Thanos would get wrecked here.

Black bolt z
Who is RKT?

Harbinger
Rune King Thor.

And he mauls Thanos here.

Black bolt z
Rune king thor stomps.

kgkg
RLT - Real Live Thor?

Anyway RKT ftw

the ninjak
ReaLiTy FTW!

Doctor-Alvis
Runes, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. And a wise sandwich it is!

JakeTheBank
Rune King Thor wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Rune King Thor wins.

I agree.

amnesia
Sorry for making spite thread. I didn't mean to:/

The Nuul
Well isn't Thanos skyfather level?

Hell no, only Quan thinks so.

Warlord
Thor

Xplosive
RKT

Uxas Khan
Thanos ftw, RKT has no feats to say he can beat some one non magic-asgardian based

Warlord
Odin was doing really good against Thanos and Thor is more powerfull than his dad in this form

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT takes this but it's not a stomp or spite. However, RKT does take it pretty handily.

Omega Vision
Hmm...Elder God level being vs Trans tier who *might* currently be upgraded to Skyfather levels....geez this is a hard one. no expression

dmills
Not that this thread needs my vote, but nevertheless... RTK.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hmm...Elder God level being vs Trans tier who *might* currently be upgraded to Skyfather levels....geez this is a hard one. no expression

Thanos is low to mid skyfather.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos is low to mid skyfather.
RKT is Low to Mid Elder God. What's your point?

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT is Low to Mid Elder God. What's your point?

I was correcting your Thanos is a trans level character. By the way... I gave RKT the win and handily..

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
Thanos ftw, RKT has no feats to say he can beat some one non magic-asgardian based

So, because he didn't beat "non-magic-Asgardian" based characters, he can't beat Thanos?

Tattoos N Scars
Where's Quan..with his usual..."Thanos wins"?

Spire
Thanos.

Omega Vision
So, because he didn't beat "non-magic-Asgardian" based characters, he can't beat Thanos?
By his logic because Superman has never beaten an infant under the age of three weeks on panel he couldn't. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Personally, I don't think it's a spite match, but Thor at this level is beyond both Odin and Thanos vague upgraded status. He has complete omniscence, mastery of the rune magic and the Odinforce, was able to do something that even Odin couldn't, etc. Not to mention him defeating a Loki who was arguably the strongest he had ever been in his life (he had siphoned practically all of Asgard's energy into himself and had a replica of Mjolnir to boot).

Spire
By his logic because Superman has never beaten an infant under the age of three weeks on panel he couldn't. stick out tongue

Blame it on Matt Idelson.

flyfly
who wins this fight

Stranglehold300
Has this been done before?

flyfly
nop

Stranglehold300
I really don't know who RKT is.

So I willfind out more about him and debate later.

xJLxKing
RKT Wins. Odin beat Thanos already and RKT is better and stronger then Odin. It's a easy win for Thor.

This has been done before

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by xJLxKing
RKT Wins. Odin beat Thanos already and RKT is better and stronger then Odin. It's a easy win for Thor.

This has been done before

I knew it.

But RKT stomps.

iceman24567
Thor wins

JakeTheBank
Thor for the win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor does win pretty handily

Black bolt z
Unless thanos has gotten some major amp recently then RKT stomps.

Omega Vision
Thanos kicks Thor in the balls...and then Thanos shatters into a million little pebbles like a Looney Tunes character.

Black bolt z
Thanos kicks Thor in the balls...and then Thanos shatters into a million little pebbles like a Looney Tunes character. I've been wondering...exactly what us thanos?

Am I mistaken or is he a:Mutant Titan eternal with deviants syndrome?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I've been wondering...exactly what us thanos?

Am I mistaken or is he a:Mutant Titan eternal with deviants syndrome?
He's a Titanian Eternal who for some reason was born with the appearance of a Deviant but unlike Deviants had the natural powers of an Eternal, including Immortality. So he's a Mutant Eternal but not a true Deviant.

Black bolt z
He's a Titanian Eternal who for some reason was born with the appearance of a Deviant but unlike Deviants had the natural powers of an Eternal, including Immortality. So he's a Mutant Eternal but not a true Deviant. What about the mutant part?I thought I read somewhere he was like a mutant version of a titan.Or is that not right?

Omega Vision
What about the mutant part?I thought I read somewhere he was like a mutant version of a titan.Or is that not right?
He is. The mutation was essentially just skin deep though. Its like when human babies are born as 'mutants' in the real world, it doesn't mean they have superpowers or even necessarily some crippling congenital ailment, it just means they're born with some defect like webbed hands and feet or a little tail. In Thanos's case he was born with purple skin, red eyes, and apparently a Skrull chin.

galactusischere
Thanos is basically the Apocalypse of Titan.

Black bolt z
So he's just an eternal with mutant/deviant looking skin defect and he has bilogically enchanced himself.
Has it ever said exactly why he loves death?

galactusischere
So he's just an eternal with mutant/deviant looking skin defect and he has bilogically enchanced himself.

Because she listened to him.

It was explained in Annihilation IIRC.

Omega Vision
It was never really explained exactly why. Even though his society didn't actually shun him for his ugliness he still understood he was different and grew up as a loner who became increasingly nihilistic and fascinated with the concept of death.

Estacado
Thanos is smarter.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos is smarter.
Won't really help him much in a prepless battle.

Colossus-Big C
Thanos is smarter. how is thaos smarter? rune king thor was omniscient, at least that what was stated

JakeTheBank
Won't really help him much in a prepless battle.

Or against someone who became virtually omniscient. He eventually gained a form of heightened divine/cosmic awareness.

Priest
Thanos is smarter. mhmm

Omega Vision
Or against someone who became virtually omniscient. He eventually gained a form of heightened divine/cosmic awareness.
To be fair being Omniscient in Comics doesn't save you from being screwed by far less powerful beings with lots of prep and tech. But in this case there's no stated prep so its moot.

JakeTheBank
To be fair being Omniscient in Comics doesn't save you from being screwed by far less powerful beings with lots of prep and tech. But in this case there's no stated prep so its moot.

Even with prep, unless Thanos gets a mad powerful artifact, I don't see him beating RKT. The ease in which he pwned a Loki who siphoned all of Asgard's energies onto himself, which was undoubtedly a prep feat for him, proves that much.

Estacado
Originally posted by Priest
mhmm
Prove me wrong.estahuh

Black bolt z
So Galactusischere says it was explained and OV says it wasn't...who is right(ominous music)?

amnesia
Even with prep, unless Thanos gets a mad powerful artifact, I don't see him beating RKT. The ease in which he pwned a Loki who siphoned all of Asgard's energies onto himself, which was undoubtedly a prep feat for him, proves that much.

And loki is one of the most prepared beings in the universe stick out tongue not exactly doom though.

Omega Vision
So Galactusischere says it was explained and OV says it wasn't...who is right(ominous music)?
Oh it was explained. Just not adequately. As in the explanation was pretty much "He felt like an outsider, ergo he decided to dedicate his life to the mission of boning the Conceptual Abstract representation of Death."

Black bolt z
When will this thread be closed?Isn't it practically spite?

Priest
Prove me wrong.estahuh
Make me jugg666happy

KuRuPT Thanosi

Black bolt z
^Then would you explain why he looks like he does?

KuRuPT Thanosi
^Then would you explain why he looks like he does?

I just did... I was saying it's NOT JUST skin deep. He's a mutant because he looks different like a Deviant but also was born bigger and stronger than other Eternals. So I was just making a point it's not just appearances only as he's naturally bigger, stronger and thus more durable.

Omega Vision

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummm okay that works then.. The reason I thought you were just talking about how he looks.. is because that is all you mentioned. So.. if you also meant him being bigger and stronger as well, then that works for me.

Mindset
How do you know he was naturally stronger and more durable?

From that scan when he was young?

amnesia
Originally posted by Mindset
How do you know he was naturally stronger and more durable?

From that scan when he was young?

is there a scan of thanos as a kid? I want to see this

Black bolt z
is there a scan of thanos as a kid? I want to see this Like that second page of marvel:the end.I don't know how to post scans of it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Where's Quan..with his usual..."Thanos wins"? Manos wins, 10/10.

Uriel005
depends on version of thanos just as depends on version of Thor to take him down. HotU Thanos just owns everyone. However Infinity Gauntlet Thanos I would like to see fight RKT. See where that goes.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Manos wins, 10/10. I agree, hands wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. Easily.

Stoic
When Thanos was resurrected recently, he went on a berserker rage, and was said to be invulnerable. While nearly killing Moondragon his blow was stopped by the future incarnation of Vance Astro with America's Shield. Thanos' blow was also unable to even as much as budge Astrovik.

I could not help but notice that Thanos was unable to do any harm to the shield, while also remembering that Rune King Thor made the Shield buckle, and sent Captain America on a joy ride through the air.

If I were to measure power in this way, I'd be inclined to believe that Rune King Thor was leagues above Thanos in damage output.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Uriel005
depends on version of thanos just as depends on version of Thor to take him down. HotU Thanos just owns everyone. However Infinity Gauntlet Thanos I would like to see fight RKT. See where that goes.

Maybe if you actually read the comics that they were featured in, you can "see" in your head where that fight would go.

Originally posted by Stoic
When Thanos was resurrected recently, he went on a berserker rage, and was said to be invulnerable. While nearly killing Moondragon his blow was stopped by the future incarnation of Vance Astro with America's Shield. Thanos' blow was also unable to even as much as budge Astrovik.

I could not help but notice that Thanos was unable to do any harm to the shield, while also remembering that Rune King Thor made the Shield buckle, and sent Captain America on a joy ride through the air.

If I were to measure power in this way, I'd be inclined to believe that Rune King Thor was leagues above Thanos in damage output.

That wasn't Rune King Thor. RKT is more powerful and came later.

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005

LOL Thanos with the Gems would not only clean house with RK Thor, but he would also defeat guys on levels that dwarf RK Thor's. Then again if Aunt May had the Gems the same could be said of her.

Stoic
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Maybe if you actually read the comics that they were featured in, you can "see" in your head where that fight would go.

That wasn't Rune King Thor. RKT is more powerful and came later.

I never acutally bought that comic because I was having a hard time at the time, I was in a comic store, and picked it up and read most of it. I just thought that it was RK Thor. It's really not that serious Witch, it's just fictional characters, so if somethings stuck in your @$$ get over it.

All the same though, being that it wasn't even the real RK Thor it makes it even worse off for Thanos, wouldn't you agree?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I persnally think that the attacks that melted Captain America's shield, Wolverine's skeleton and the hammer shot that decapitated the Desak Destroyer would f*ck Thanos up like whoa.

King Thor had pretty crazy damage out put. If it wasn't for Tarene making Desak a being capable of draining divine based power while at the same time being immune to it, Thor would have simply willed Desak from existence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. Easily. Fill me in on what I missed about Rune King Thor.

WhiteWitchKing
I persnally think that the attacks that melted Captain America's shield, Wolverine's skeleton and the hammer shot that decapitated the Desak Destroyer would f*ck Thanos up like whoa.

King Thor had pretty crazy damage out put. If it wasn't for Tarene making Desak a being capable of draining divine based power while at the same time being immune to it, Thor would have simply willed Desak from existence.

omg, a troll is trolling you. You better 'splain things to him so he can troll some more.

Troll's gonna troll? Troll's gonna troll.

kgkg

If I were to measure power in this way, I'd be inclined to believe that Rune King Thor was leagues above Thanos in damage output. Terrible way at gauging output level to be honest. In that story line Thor fixes the shield later... so it was ok for the shield to be bent because it would not affect future stories.

But the shield usually tanks everything the only exception is when the story has the character that destroy it to fix it latter.

You can say that Thor has crazy output level sure but Thanos not damaging the shield doesn't prove he didn't have similar output level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
omg, a troll is trolling you. You better 'splain things to him so he can troll some more.

Troll's gonna troll? Troll's gonna troll. You need to relax.

Stoic
Originally posted by kgkg
Terrible way at gauging output level to be honest. In that story line Thor fixes the shield later... so it was ok for the shield to be bent because it would not affect future stories.

But the shield usually tanks everything the only exception is when the story has the character that destroy it to fix it latter.

You can say that Thor has crazy output level sure but Thanos not damaging the shield doesn't prove he didn't have similar output level.

Except for the fact that Thanos wasn't in control of himself and wasn't holding back. How could he be if his mind was gone? Also how is it a terrible way of placing a gauge on his output? I would say that the shield test is a perfect scale to gauge the output. Anything below doing what Thor did obviously had lower a lower damage yield.

Stoic
You need to relax.

Hey Quanchi, are you going to pick up Dragon Age 2? I loved the first one. Fallout New Vegas is dope, I'm checking it out now.

Black bolt z
Hey Quanchi, are you going to pick up Dragon Age 2? I loved the first one. Fallout New Vegas is dope, I'm checking it out now. WHen does Da:2 come out?

Anyway even after the upgrade RKT wins at least 9/10.

iceman24567
RKT

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT

DarkOdin
Terrible way at gauging output level to be honest. In that story line Thor fixes the shield later... so it was ok for the shield to be bent because it would not affect future stories.

You can say that Thor has crazy output level sure but Thanos not damaging the shield doesn't prove he didn't have similar output level. It is a great way To gauge since it is the same exact object however That was only KingTHor not RKT who was far beyond King Thor's power.

kgkg
Originally posted by Stoic Except for the fact that Thanos wasn't in control of himself and wasn't holding back. How could he be if his mind was gone? Thanos wasn't at full power at that point he was getting stronger as time passed since his return.

Originally posted by Stoic Also how is it a terrible way of placing a gauge on his output? I would say that the shield test is a perfect scale to gauge the output. Anything below doing what Thor did obviously had lower a lower damage yield. Your not understanding what I meant. I already explained why the shield was affected in the King Thor incident and not the other one.

We have seen greater forces attack the shield and it didn't do any damage. So if someone like Eternity attacks the Avengers and Cap and his shield survived it will mean that King Thor's power put is greater than Eternity?

The incident of KT bending the shield is a great feat for Thor but that does not mean it was greater than Thanos output or anyone else who hasn't affected the shield because I can name is lots of big names where the shield was fine.

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkOdin
It is a great way To gauge since it is the same exact object however That was only KingTHor not RKT who was far beyond King Thor's power. Yes but that said object is a prime weapon of a character. The writers won't allow it to break unless someone will fix it later. Point is the shield has survive greater forces than King Thor.

Warlord
what has the shield survived that was beyond highfather going all out attack?

just asking...

Stoic
Thanos wasn't at full power at that point he was getting stronger as time passed since his return.

Your not understanding what I meant. I already explained why the shield was affected in the King Thor incident and not the other one.

We have seen greater forces attack the shield and it didn't do any damage. So if someone like Eternity attacks the Avengers and Cap and his shield survived it will mean that King Thor's power put is greater than Eternity?

The incident of KT bending the shield is a great feat for Thor but that does not mean it was greater than Thanos output or anyone else who hasn't affected the shield because I can name is lots of big names where the shield was fine.

Ok I get you now. The only thing is that it did happen on panel, and it was really the only thing that I could come up with to gauge these two in terms of power output.

When seen in this light though, there is a glaring gap in power levels, and even if Thanos is twice what he was when initially being removed from his induced chrysalis/cocoon, I would be very surprised if he could do any better than his previous attempt (the shield bash).

rotiart
Rune king Thor is not above Odin. He is only equal. And still being equal to Odin is enough to win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
Rune king Thor is not above Odin. He is only equal. And still being equal to Odin is enough to win. Didn't he have odin force and rune magics?Which would put him above Odin..Originally posted by Warlord
what has the shield survived that was beyond highfather going all out attack?

just asking... PR Beyonder?IG thanos?

kgkg
Didn't he have odin force and rune magics?Which would put him above Odin.. Yes. He was above Odin

Rage.Of.Olympus
If he was above Odin, it'd only be a slight difference. The power of the Runes was something Odin had already gained long, long, long ago. Albeit, he never manifested the power like Thor did and all though Odin had a form of omniscience, I don't recall it being as encompassing as Thor's was.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos wasn't at full power at that point he was getting stronger as time passed since his return.

I thought when he initially returned, he wasn't weakened, quite the opposite. When he first returned he seemed to be completely invulnerable -to both mental and physical attacks- and after he was blasted by the Cosmic Cube, whatever power he had was like reset or lost. Which was why killing him was suddenly an option and he could be controlled mentally.

kgkg

kgkg
If he was above Odin, it'd only be a slight difference. The power of the Runes was something Odin had already gained long, long, long ago. Albeit, he never manifested the power like Thor did and all though Odin had a form of omniscience, I don't recall it being as encompassing as Thor's was. It been a while since I read the arc...But wasn't it stated that Odin never learned rune magic... If he had that knowledge why didn't he stop the Ragnarok cycle?

Rage.Of.Olympus

quanchi112
Hey Quanchi, are you going to pick up Dragon Age 2? I loved the first one. Fallout New Vegas is dope, I'm checking it out now. Definitely. Dragon Age best game ever. I don't much get into shooters. Originally posted by Black bolt z
WHen does Da:2 come out?

Anyway even after the upgrade RKT wins at least 9/10. How does he beat Manos?Originally posted by rotiart
Rune king Thor is not above Odin. He is only equal. And still being equal to Odin is enough to win. Thor was above Odin.

kgkg
I don't recall such a thing being stated. Odin did stop the Ragnarok Cycle. Permanently?

He was vulnerable to mental attacks...When they contained him that is all they used to seduce him. It was stated that CC took out his mental defense.

No where does it say he was weakened when he first appeared.

Black bolt z
Definitely. Dragon Age best game ever. I don't much get into shooters. How does he beat Manos? Thor was above Odin. By being stronger than him in almost every way?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Permanently?

Yes. At least as far as we know now.

He was vulnerable to mental attacks...When they contained him that is all they used to seduce him. It was stated that CC took out his mental defense.

Eh? I'm pretty sure it was stated by Cosmo or Mantis that their best was doing nothing to him as he was somehow protected mentally. He was also invulnerable in the Juggernaut like sense when he returned. After the Cosmic Cube blast, this clearly was not the case. Killing him -at the very least hurting him- suddenly became an option and so did containing him mentally.

What don't you understand?

No where does it say he was weakened when he first appeared.

Then it sure is convenient for me that I'm not arguing anything of the sort.

quanchi112
By being stronger than him in almost every way? Which ways ?

kgkg
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus Yes. At least as far as we know now. When did this happen?

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus Eh? I'm pretty sure it was stated by Cosmo or Mantis that their best was doing nothing to him as he was somehow protected mentally. He was also invulnerable in the Juggernaut like sense when he returned. After the Cosmic Cube blast, this clearly was not the case. Killing him -at the very least hurting him- suddenly became an option and so did containing him mentally. What don't you understand? I already explained to to you why mental attacks started working after the CC incident... The cubed took away whatever that was protecting his mind.

The only thing we did see them try at the early stage was mental attacks... He was only hurt by a plot weapon which happened much latter. Them talking about killing him doesn't prove anything really.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by rotiart
Rune king Thor is not above Odin. He is only equal. And still being equal to Odin is enough to win. HE was greater.

He had full access to the Odinpower and he had agreater access to rune magic which put him above Odin.

THe Odinforce itself acknowledge RKT as being beyond Odin

DarkOdin
Didn't he have odin force and rune magics?Which would put him above Odin.. PR Beyonder?IG thanos? PR beyonder didn't have a prblem destroyign the sheild he had a problem remaking it. And IG THanos was playing around with the hero's not going all out.

Warlord
PR Beyonder?IG thanos?

IG Thanos I don't know. PR Beyonder is just silly especially when molecule man was able to atomize the shield and MM and Beyonder were almost equals

the Darkone
Originally posted by DarkOdin
HE was greater.

He had full access to the Odinpower and he had agreater access to rune magic which put him above Odin.

THe Odinforce itself acknowledge RKT as being beyond Odin

100% thumb up! RKT killed Mangog with a gesture something even Odin couldn't do, ended the Ragnarok cycle. Even Odin purposely wanted Thor to achieve greater power than himself which Thor did.

RKT was quasi-omniscient he could see past,present and future down to cosmic molecule itself. He summoned his Father from the neither realm with the Rune magic.

RKT will sh** stomp Thanos, and this coming from a Thanos fan!

Rage.Of.Olympus
When did this happen?

When he conceived Thor.

Thor's entire life, Odin's been guiding him specifically to end Ragnarok. His banishment among the mortals, Thor's entire life was Odin preparing him to end the cycle of Ragnarok.

Odin using his wisdom and omniscience first learned of the Ragnarok Cycle and Those Who Sit Above in the Shadows. So he conceived of a way to end it through Thor.

I already explained to to you why mental attacks started working after the CC incident... The cubed took away whatever that was protecting his mind.

The only thing we did see them try at the early stage was mental attacks... He was only hurt by a plot weapon which happened much latter. Them talking about killing him doesn't prove anything really.

Why do you assume that it took away only what was protecting his mind? He was specifically more vulnerable physically as well. All indications lead me to believe that he was powered down.

Yea, much later when his power had already returned for the most part. Thanks for adding more support to my point.

It doesn't, but Thanos backing down when Rocket Racoon threatened him with a weapon because he knew it would hurt him does.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by the Darkone
RKT killed Mangog with a gesture something even Odin couldn't do, ended the Ragnarok cycle.

erm

Sr J-Bieb
When he conceived Thor.

Thor's entire life, Odin's been guiding him specifically to end Ragnarok. His banishment among the mortals, Thor's entire life was Odin preparing him to end the cycle of Ragnarok.

Odin using his wisdom and omniscience first learned of the Ragnarok Cycle and Those Who Sit Above in the Shadows. So he conceived of a way to end it through Thor. lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
What?

Sr J-Bieb
you

Rage.Of.Olympus
What specifically do you disagree with?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>