Classic Beyonder vs Mxyztplk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
Because this forums have lost it ...

Evil_Ash
Huc 10/10

charlemagne9746
lol....you know Nvr will be commenting on this pretty soon

Mr Master
Beyonder FTW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy for the win. He's done more on Panel. Has no stated limits to his power, and has suitably bitched a current Spectre at full power on a couple of occasions. Pre retconned beyonder has NEVER bitched the current LT who holds sway over the entire marvel Omniverse. Mxy for the F u c k i n g win.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy for the win. He's done more on Panel. Has no stated limits to his power, and has suitably bitched a current Spectre at full power on a couple of occasions. Pre retconned beyonder has NEVER bitched the current LT who holds sway over the entire marvel Omniverse. Mxy for the F u c k i n g win.
As for the time Spectre left Mxyztplk powerless ...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
As for the time Spectre left Mxyztplk powerless ...

And let me pwn you again. Mxy was not powerless. He forgot who he was. At the end of the story he popped back to the 5th. Try again. Also mxy has more than one power source. Try magic, and Superscience, and the fact that him being from a higher dimension gives him dominion over all things of the 3rd. I took my time to study DC's definitions of his power.

Thanos_THOTU
And let me pwn you again. Mxy was not powerless. He forgot who he was. At the end of the story he popped back to the 5th. Try again. Also mxy has more than one power source. Try magic, and Superscience, and the fact that him being from a higher dimension gives him dominion over all things of the 3rd. I took my time to study DC's definitions of his power.
Dude the little midget got an IQ bellow Forest Gump's, Superman made him say Klptzyxm two times in a row, and have done that frequently.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dude the little midget got an IQ bellow Forest Gump's, Superman made him say Klptzyxm two times in a row, and have done that frequently.

You are really showing you know nothing. Mxy stated that what the joker had done to the universe was a joke. That he could do sooooo much more. But he knew better to mess with creation. IF he destroyed it, it would be nothing to play with. Mxy is so smart that he destroyed the 5th dimension by saying his name. Try again.

Thanos_THOTU
Batmans mind (220 IQ) >> Supermans >>>>>>>>>>>> Mxy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batmans mind (220 IQ) >> Supermans >>>>>>>>>>>> Mxy
Do you know the lvl of Intellect it would take to manipulate time, reality, the mind, souls, space, and beat the spectre?

Thanos_THOTU
Do you know the lvl of Intellect it would take to manipulate time, reality, the mind, souls, space, and beat the spectre?
Mxyztplk would never trump Spectre tapped into the logoz.
It's a lot PIS in him beating the hostless one as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxyztplk would never trump Spectre tapped into the logoz.
It's a lot PIS in him beating the hostless one as well.

He's beaten him twice if I"m mistaken. Once with a host, once without. He's always been written to be slightly less than Spectre IMO. The Spectre can't be beaten when tapping into the source/logoz. no arguing there.

Thanos_THOTU
He's beaten him twice if I"m mistaken. Once with a host, once without. He's always been written to be slightly less than Spectre IMO. The Spectre can't be beaten when tapping into the source/logoz. no arguing there.
I'd say the Great Darkness and Pre-retcon Beyonder would laugh at Spectre merged with the Source.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd say the Great Darkness and Pre-retcon Beyonder would laugh at Spectre merged with the Source.

confused The Spectre is already more powerful than the Pre retconned beyonder on his own. He oversees the DCU Omniverse.

Mr Master
Beyonder Created and became everything in his OWN Universe.

The Universe that made him Millions of times more powerful than the rest of Multiverse combined.

This Universe continued to expand even further and became a Multiverse.

Beyonder's Universe = Millions of times more power.

A Multiverse = an Infinite amount of Universes.

Beyonder's Multiverse = Try and figure that out.

Mr Master
confused The Spectre is already more powerful than the Pre retconned beyonder on his own. He oversees the DCU Omniverse.

Only the Presence, or the Power of the Presence incarnate like THOTI can defeat Classic Beyonder in Marvel.

Whatever equals,

TOAA or THOTI defeats Beyonder, nothing more.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Beyonder Created and became everything in his OWN Universe.

The Universe that made him Millions of times more powerful than the rest of Multiverse combined.

This Universe continued to expand even further and became a Multiverse.

Beyonder's Universe = Millions of times more power.

A Multiverse = an Infinite amount of Universes.

Beyonder's Multiverse = Try and figure that out.

What does that have to do with the fact that The Spectre oversees and is more powerful than the DCU omniverse? Omniverse, Infinite multiverses, all containing Infinite Universes, who themselves are also infinite. SO you try and figure that Out. Millions of times more powerful than a multiverse, Or Infinitely more powerful than a multiverse. Nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Only the Presence, or the Power of the Presence incarnate like THOTI can defeat Classic Beyonder in Marvel.

Whatever equals,

TOAA or THOTI defeats Beyonder, nothing more.

This would be your assumption. But my assumtion is that , He gets defeated by, Michael, the arc angel, Elaine, GEB, The Spectre, The Word, The LT, Maybe the True Beyonders or the INfinites as a whole, and Mxy. His power was only awesome back in the 80's. the shit he does is common place in the here and now. There is NOTHING in his power that suggest he is more powerful than the Current LT, who himself is OVER the Entire Marvel Omniverse.

Mr Master
This would be your assumption. But my assumtion is that , He gets defeated by, Michael, the arc angel, Elaine, GEB, The Spectre, The Word, There is NOTHING in his power that suggest he is more powerful than the Current LT, who himself is OVER the Entire Marvel Omniverse.

Only the Presence, or the Power of the Presence incarnate like THOTI,

can defeat Classic Beyonder.

Whatever equals,

TOAA or THOTI in DC, defeats Beyonder, nothing more.

The LT, Maybe the True Beyonders or the INfinites as a whole

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

Like Creating a Universe "Millions of Times more Powerful" than the current one?

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/7524/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.th.jpg

"Meeting NO resistance in the INFINITE BEYOND"
http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/6076/buni4xn9.th.jpg
"Masses form in the Void, Stars, Suns, and Planet s... LIFE Arises"

Or multiplying that Universe

"Millions of Times more Powerful" than the current one, into Infinity?

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4372/beyonderismultikh8.th.jpg
"Beyonder, the entity that embodied all the substance of Another Multiverse"

hum

You honestly think that is a feat that the Spectre, or the source, or michael, or the LT or maybe even the true beyonders or infinites cannot reproduce? The LT could wipe away all of the ominverse if it meant setting things in order and just start it all over. So yeah, He's not all that.

Mr Master
His power was only awesome back in the 80's.

the shit he does is common place in the here and now.

Again:
Like Creating a Universe "Millions of Times more Powerful" than the current Multiverse?

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/7524/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.th.jpg

"Meeting NO resistance in the INFINITE BEYOND"
http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/6076/buni4xn9.th.jpg
"Masses form in the Void, Stars, Suns, and Planet s... LIFE Arises"

Or multiplying that Universe

"Millions of Times more Powerful" than the current Multiverse, into Infinity?

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4372/beyonderismultikh8.th.jpg
"Beyonder, the entity that embodied all the substance of Another Multiverse"

Mr Master
You honestly think that is a feat that the Spectre, or the source, or michael, or the LT or maybe even the true beyonders or infinites cannot reproduce?

When have any of them Created an Infinite Universe out of nothingness?

(While Becoming Everything in said Universe)

A Universe so Vast,

that it took up ALL the real estate occupied by the current Omniverse.

Minus One Multiverse.

And then Beyonder's Universe which was already everything Outside the Multiverse

continued to expand into a Multiverse.

SO Beyonder's Universe was,

Millions of Times more Powerful than the 616 Multiverse.

So Beyonder's Multiverse would be,
Millions of Times more Powerful than the 616 Multiverse, flipped INFINITE times. w00t

The LT could wipe away all of the ominverse if it meant setting things in order and just start it all over.

Beyonder can erase the Omniverse and LT and anything elase that's left.

(with the exception of TOAA)

So yeah, He's not all that.

Actually he is all that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When have any of them Created an Infinite Universe out of nothingness?

(While Becoming Everything in said Universe)

A Universe so Vast,

that it took up ALL the real estate occupied by the current Omniverse.

Minus One Multiverse.

And then Beyonder's Universe which was already everything Outside the Multiverse

continued to expand into a Multiverse.

SO Beyonder's Universe was,

Millions of Times more Powerful than the 616 Multiverse.

So Beyonder's Multiverse would be,
Millions of Times more Powerful than the 616 Multiverse, flipped INFINITE times. w00t

Beyonder can erase the Omniverse and LT and anything elase that's left.

(with the exception of TOAA)

Actually he is all that.

Of course your doing your silly lil thing you do. You like to try and compare something from yesteryear, and say that it pwns something years later becuz it did back then. You came up with that silly theory about the UN and the IG. Trying to make the IG multiversal. Now your trying to make the beyonder superior to the LT when, dub, the LT was retconned the instant the Beyonder was retconned.

The Boxer
i think Mxy
he has more impressive feats, and has deleted all of existence

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by The Boxer
i think Mxy
I give you the Judge, and his socks have had serious affect on the poll.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I give you the Judge, and his socks have had serious affect on the poll.

LOL, what about all the forumer's who think that He cannot defeat mxy. It's pretty evident that the forum is about evenly split.

King Kandy
i think Mxy
I deserve credit. I was browsing the member listings, saw "The Boxer", and instantly guessed it was Judge.

The Boxer
Give me a chance and get to know me, then you can start to think who i am.

And get some morale, this is a forum...

Thanos_THOTU
LOL, what about all the forumer's who think that He cannot defeat mxy. It's pretty evident that the forum is about evenly split.
I have the Judge on msn, he has at least a half dozen socks that hasnet been banned yet, and he hate the Beyonder over everything since he surpassed the Living Tribunal.
He has cast a couple of votes, which gives him the advantage. In truth, most members know the Beyonder would win, after all he was as powerful as he wanted to be.

Thanos_THOTU
Give me a chance and get to know me, then you can start to think who i am.

And get some morale, this is a forum...

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/6049/61114322ed8.jpg

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7820/42262684rb0.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3520/29591220gz7.jpg

There you have proof that the Judge = guy222 = this new boxer dude (I know 'cause of the boxer in his signature)

Utrigita

There you have proof that the Judge = guy222 = this new boxer dude (I know 'cause of the boxer in his signature)

You have two choices now Thanos step down and stop haressasing Guy222 since you have no proof, ore get reported for continuing attacks on a person that have been a member longer then I have been that way before Judge was even mentioned so cool down, you live in sweden there is plenty of mountains with snow for you to get cooled down in.

So stop okay no need to constantly make the comparison with you have nothing of value to put you observation in PERIOD

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Utrigita
You have two choices now Thanos step down and stop haressasing Guy222 since you have no proof, ore get reported for continuing attacks on a person that have been a member longer then I have been that way before Judge was even mentioned so cool down, you live in sweden there is plenty of mountains with snow for you to get cooled down in.

So stop okay no need to constantly make the comparison with you have nothing of value to put you observation in PERIOD
He also said that you were one of his sock friends ... sec, I'll get a scan of that too.
And I'll report you as well soon.

Utrigita
He also said that you were one of his sock friends ... sec, I'll get a scan of that too.
And I'll report you as well soon.

He said that who judge ore Guy222, but it doesn't really matter does it is even more respected at this forum then you and that is what bothers you, get over it.

You do that then on what accuse I have something on you you have nothing on me. So go Ahead report me will just email the moderators and explain my reasons for them to bad you instead of me, and I also said that I would only report you If you continued to harass Guy222.

The Boxer
thanos_thotu, that judgeguy can write whatever he want to. if you claims your me, does that mean you ARE me, then? and i chooses to involve, because i think its me he is referring to when speaking about the boxerguy...

Thanos_THOTU
thanos_thotu, that judgeguy can write whatever he want to. if you claims your me, does that mean you ARE me, then? and i chooses to involve, because i think its me he is referring to when speaking about the boxerguy...
Simply loggon to msn and we'll speak.

And it would be obvious for you to say that you werent guy222, since he is your perm, you're afraid for him to get banned, but I have proof.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Utrigita
He said that who judge ore Guy222, but it doesn't really matter does it is even more respected at this forum then you and that is what bothers you, get over it.

You do that then on what accuse I have something on you you have nothing on me. So go Ahead report me will just email the moderators and explain my reasons for them to bad you instead of me, and I also said that I would only report you If you continued to harass Guy222.
Right Dane, how'd you keep up this sock for so long?
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/1439/namnlsaj2.jpg

The Boxer
Judge seemed to mean he WASNT guy... dont you think you have been fooled, kiddo?

Thanos_THOTU
Judge seemed to mean he WASNT guy... dont you think you have been fooled, kiddo?
Then why would you defend him?
- I mean if it were up to you, everyone innocent would get banned, you simply don't want your guy222 account to be banned.

The Boxer
Thanos, you are not worth my time. Simply get a life. And if you have something against Danes, sweden is close enough to denmark. Come here and tell your opinion about danes, your coward

Thanos_THOTU
Thanos, you are not worth my time. Simply get a life. And if you have something against Danes, sweden is close enough to denmark. Come here and tell your opinion about danes, your coward
Seems like I hitted a nerve.
However, I am not the one that should get a life, is you the one which makes socks to waste his time ...

The Boxer
again, i dont make socks. i just sees you uses a lot of time busting them

Thanos_THOTU

Thanos_THOTU
I wouldent state something like this if I were not 100% positive, after all if I'd lie I'm the one who will end up banned.

The Boxer
you are wrong, and i think you should take your links down to not hurt guy222

Priest
why do u care, u dont know guy222

The Boxer
but what have he done? he isnt banned, so i dont think he is judge. on the other hand, i dont know him, either. can anyone tell me what he ahs done?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.