Adam Warlock Vs Icarus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
this battle takes place in the savage land. so alow me to introduce these cosmic warrirors of epic propertions.

Adam warlock is an artifically created man that was suppoised to be the perfect human. created by man to be a mesiah ( and ends up becoming one on counter earth ankh and everything)

While Ikarus is an eternal ( a divergent group of superhumans created by the enigmatic group of aliens known as the celestrials.

this battle takes place in the savage land and surrounding archtic enviroments. adam warlock has the soul gem and no other infinity gems.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by rougeredmage
this battle takes place in the savage land. so alow me to introduce these cosmic warrirors of epic propertions.

Adam warlock is an artifically created man that was suppoised to be the perfect human. created by man to be a mesiah ( and ends up becoming one on counter earth ankh and everything)

While Ikarus is an eternal ( a divergent group of superhumans created by the enigmatic group of aliens known as the celestrials.

this battle takes place in the savage land and surrounding archtic enviroments. adam warlock has the soul gem and no other infinity gems.

I take it English is not your first language.

-FO!!

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Flame On!!
I take it English is not your first language.

-FO!!

U never replied to my pm. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.