Thor vs broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
debate

doomsday49
STFU!!

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

You're not allowed to use anime or manga here.

Let alone DBZ.

xmeat
Originally posted by doomsday49
STFU!! kiss my ass

doomsday49
eat a Dck!

xmeat
eat a Dck! go **** one

Symmetric Chaos
Wow

Usually these thread require debating before people get pissed.

This is a new low for KMC.

doomsday49
Originally posted by xmeat
go **** one

Let me know when your done with it.

xmeat
Let me know when your done with it. you can have it all.

Symmetric Chaos
Learn to share you two.

Soljer
Non comic.

Closed.

doomsday49
i can't until you take it out of your mouth

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Non comic.

Closed.
i can't until you take it out of your mouth

Soljer take the thread out of your mouth mad

xmeat
i can't until you take it out of your mouth i said you get first dips cause i dont want it.

doomsday49
i said you get first dips cause i dont want it.

LOL!!!! it's been fun, but i'm done. I'm sure your smart enough to not take this stuff seriously. this conversation made my day! later snukems.

Ethereal
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression

You're not allowed to use anime or manga here.

Let alone DBZ.

Why not manga? It's Japanese comics.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ethereal
Why not manga? It's Japanese comics.

Because of the hostility that flares up and because most manga is better known by the anime version in the US and UK.

doomsday49
Because of the hostility that flares up and because most manga is better known by the anime version in the US and UK.

agreed!

xmeat
could thor win?

Symmetric Chaos
44. CALVINISTIC ARGUMENT FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD

(1) If God exists, then he will let me watch you be tortured forever.
(2) I rather like that idea.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

masterbruce
Brolli wtfpwns Thor. He would hit Thor 100 times before Thor even knew what hit him.

xmeat
Originally posted by masterbruce
Brolli wtfpwns Thor. He would hit Thor 100 times before Thor even knew what hit him. funny he never moved that fast before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nikkolas
If it's Rune King Thor, he wins.

Symmetric Chaos
OK new fight

RuneKingThor vs RuneKingBroly (yes there is a RuneKingBroly)

masterbruce
OK new fight

RuneKingThor vs RuneKingBroly (yes there is a RuneKingBroly)

Any version of Brolly beats any version of Thor.

masterbruce
http://kristof007.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/newtitlepic.jpg

Brolli ftw

Symmetric Chaos
http://kristof007.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/newtitlepic.jpg

Brolli ftw

Don't you mean Tripod ftw? 313

draxx_tOfU
Any version of Brolly beats any version of Thor.

xmeat
no broly beats rkt

Endless Mike
Thor absorbs all his attacks and sends them back x100.

Besides, Brolly sucks, whoever wrote that movie didn't try to make it consistent at all, he went down at the end like a punk for all the hype he had.

bigbran
no broly beats rkt Agreed.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by bigbran
Agreed.

May I ask how?

Brolly's best feat is destroying one galaxy (over an undetermined amount of time, through unknown means, and he never showed that kind of power ever again, in fact he was killed by being blasted into the sun).

Odin destroys galaxies as a side - effect of his fights, and RKT is way above Odin.

bigbran
Originally posted by Endless Mike
May I ask how?

Brolly's best feat is destroying one galaxy (over an undetermined amount of time, through unknown means, and he never showed that kind of power ever again, in fact he was killed by being blasted into the sun).

Odin destroys galaxies as a side - effect of his fights, and RKT is way above Odin. Let me put into actual words, of what xmeat said...

NO Broly, would ever beat RKT!

Endless Mike
Ah, okay.

Darth Macabre
Any version of Brolly beats any version of Thor. Yeah, wrong.

Symmetric Chaos
RuneKingBroly ftw . . .

capt it up
brolly should pwn thor to be honest

xmeat
THOR WINS

capt it up
THOR WINS

not likly.......

just like huc beats.....silver surfer........

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
not likly.......

just like huc beats.....silver surfer........ Thor.

Broly went down like a champ in the end though... shifty

capt it up
Thor.

Broly went down like a champ in the end though... shifty

he went down like a pro dam you mad

di not diss the wonderful brolly...........though he was sorta insane.......... embarrasment

bigbran
he went down like a pro dam you mad

di not diss the wonderful brolly...........though he was sorta insane.......... embarrasment One punch in the ribs/stomach?

I know, but I wonder what a hammer in the ribs is going to do...

capt it up
One punch in the ribs/stomach?

I know, but I wonder what a hammer in the ribs is going to do...

Brolly will love the hammer to the ribbs and then he will feast on ........thor's................eyes...........nose...........ears...........big toe.............leg......................hand..............then he be full.

xmeat
BROLY NEED A FORCE FEILD to survive lava thor has been to the sun which kills most dbz villains.

Nikkolas
There awere a lot of planets left in that galaxy Brolly "destroyed"....

RKT wins.

capt it up
BROLY NEED A FORCE FEILD to survive lava thor has been to the sun which kills most dbz villains.

not that really true he jsut makes a force field for the hell of it.......

thor went into the sun good for him

king cold dieing from the sun really does not matter in this fight......

xmeat

king cold dieing from the sun really does not matter in this fight...... dude thor could teleport him to hela or another dimension.

Symmetric Chaos
dude thor could teleport him to hela or another dimension.

But he can't do that to Hulk 313

capt it up
dude thor could teleport him to hela or another dimension.
thor can't teleport people........

xmeat
thor can't teleport people........ yes he can

Symmetric Chaos

Mjolnir can (via portal)

Batman-Prime
Thor is stronger and more durable. Broly is faster, has better energymanipulation, wait, maybe the energymaniulation is a tie. Thor wins 9/10 IMHO.

capt it up
Mjolnir can (via portal)
ugg yet he never does it......

also what form of thor does this........

also brolly can dodge it........

bigbran
ugg yet he never does it......

also what form of thor does this........

also brolly can dodge it........ He's done it...
Hell, he used it to punk both Surtur and Ymir... both of whom are Odin level...

Classic Thor wins.

Then, he gets a hammer into his face...

Or... Thor sends him to the sun with two different options.

Kurash
uhh how about broly took an energy blast that had enough power to destroy hundreds of planets at once and it didnt even effect him. Its not like he got hit and had to walk it off, he didnt even feel it, broly wins

the Darkone
Thor's hammer absorb a energy blast that was powerful enough to destro 1/5 of the universe. Thor will transmute broly.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Kurash
uhh how about broly took an energy blast that had enough power to destroy hundreds of planets at once and it didnt even effect him. Its not like he got hit and had to walk it off, he didnt even feel it, broly wins

That's nice, except that never happened.

Kento

king cold dieing from the sun really does not matter in this fight......

Broli died from the sun. His death was by being blasted into the sun.

Broli also wasn't beaten by Gokou. I'll never believe it. The explosion when Gokou hit him was green, which is Broli's own energy, and Broli looked as if he exploded. I still say Broli's power destroyed him because he had to keep throwing off energy and before that fight he hadn't thrown off any energy. Even in his second appearance he was able to block Gokou, Gohan, and Goten's triple Kamehameha wave. It just moved him to the sun where he was killed.

Anyway no way Broli has the endurance to take shots from Thor's hammer nor Thor who has stalemated Hulk at least once that I know of. I don't like Thor that at all while Broli is my favorite DBZ character but c'mon what does he have that takes down Thor? Sure he destroyed South Galaxy but who knows how long it took, and he did it by destroying the life on it not the planet itself I believe simply because Gokou went to a destoyed planet Broli had been to. The only planet he was shown destroyed was those little things planet. And he couldn't have survived the comet hitting the planet. I just want to know where he found that ship he got to Earth on.

carver9
If anyone vote that any character below galactus can beat brolly youre retarded. Superman, thor, wonderwoman, hulk, wonderman, etc..... cant do nothing to brolly. Superman, thor, wonderwoman, and hulk vs brolly at the same time, I still give him the win and quiet easily. Superman got hit by a blast from a guy from the fatal five group and he felt pain saying "that hurt" and the blast didnt do nothing but break the ground. One good attack from brolly would destroy him. Wonderwoman almost got killed when a imperiex probe blew up on her, one of brolly farts can kill her. They have nothing on brolly. Brolly would laugh at there effort and kill them quiet easily. Black hair brolly not even super sayain can kill each of them without a problem. I love dc and marvel and Im not much of a dragon ball z fan due to the high power that they have but I just can see them losing. Superman fights land base people that come with durability, strength and thats about it but goku fights people with, super strength, super speed, universal blasts, ability to grow in size and strength, ability to increase there speed, can create forcefields, can come back to life from a single cell, can slap earth destroying blast with there hands, shoot eyes blast, mouth blast, can create disk that can cut through anything. Do you get it. Any z fighter versus anyone from marvel or dc is a one sided fight and it shouldnt be made on these threads. Brolly uses his super super super super speed and gets behind thor and blow his head off, just that easy. By the way brolly didnt die by the sun, he died by goku blast that shot him in the sun, that also blew up with him in it when he hit the sun.

carver9
brolly 10/10

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9
If anyone vote that any character below galactus can beat brolly youre retarded.

No, you're retarded for thinking he's anywhere near Skyfather level.

Odin is below Galactus and would ****stomp Brolly into next week.

Really.... because he was killed by being thrown in the sun, which is far within their capabilities.

Just like 99% of attacks in DBZ roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm seeing nothing but one unsupported assertion after another.

I can. The only reason people think DBZ characters are so powerful is because 90% of the dialogue of the show is them talking about how powerful they are.

Right, like Darkseid, Imperiex, Hunter/Prey Doomsday, Dominus, Mageddon.... seriously, read Superman's respect thread.

Yet nowhere on the level of Superman. Goku had trouble lifting 40 tons, Superman can move the moon and the earth.

Which means what exactly?

Which is again irrelevant.

Yet they have no speed feats anywhere near Superman or Thor. In fact there are so solid calculations that place DBZ characters at even 1% of lightspeed.

Superman has a constant forcefield, Thor can do that, any GL can do that, Magneto can do that.... even some Marvel and DC street levelers can do that.

Brolly can't, so I fail to see how this is relevant.

No one's ever done that in the canon DBZ manga. In the filler movie, Brolly destroyed a planet, but we don't know how large it was.

Do I really have to list billions of characters who can do this? Cyclops, for one.

Yes, that's so much more impressive. It doesn't matter if they shoot blasts out of their wangs and asses, it's still irrelevant.

More bullshit. Kienzan cannot "cut through anything". In fact it was useless in the later parts of the manga.

So you think the Living Tribunal would lose to DBZ characters?

Bullshit. Brolly has no speed feats whatsoever, he is not fast at all. Thor can attack and react at multiple times lightspeed, far faster than any DBZ character.

Shows what you know, it was Gohan, Goten, and Trunks. Goku wasn't there. Also Brolly was fine until he actually hit the sun, where he burned up and died.

Kento
@carver9 - Gokou's blast? There was more then Gokou there and he blocked that blast with a shield. He had a shield around him that whole flight to the sun. The sun killed him not the blast. And they've never shown any type of durability from punches or things sharp or any elements. If they could destroy planets easily Piccolo or something could have just destroyed that large comet about to collide with them and then wouldn't of had to worry about anything except Broli. But they all had to get off the planet because of the comet.

Broli's biggest feat was using his blast to blow up the planet, and possibly breaking the ground by jumping on Gokou's back. And you cannot tell me Gokou nor Broli were holding back when they fought yet they weren't doing much to the place around them except when Broli punched Gokou through the mountain, which took a bunch of punches.

Thor has stalemated Hulk no way he's loosing to somebody as physically weak as Broli.

@Endless Mike - Actually Gokou was there. Trunks was out cold from using the last bit of his energy to..do absolutely nothing but fire a small blast that was deflected with ease.

carver9
Your a complete idiot if you think that superman can even touch something like this. Superman has never fought like this a day in his life. When you pull this fight up its going to be a tab on the far right of the screen click on it to enlarge it and then tap the right mouse button and then click quality and put it on low, so you can see the fight good. Superman or any dc or marvel character stands no chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxq84z6YfEY

carver9
Now lets look at how superman fight compared to what i have shown you. Look at the difference in everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7i-VmXcuME

Endless Mike
Your a complete idiot if you think that superman can even touch something like this. Superman has never fought like this a day in his life.

Define what "like this" is, or else you're just demanding undefined evidence and can move the goalposts all you like.

*sigh*

Seen it already.

What makes it so impressive? The fact that it's drawn all blurry with afterimages and speed lines? That's just the artwork style. It doesn't actually mean anything.

Endless Mike
Now lets look at how superman fight compared to what i have shown you. Look at the difference in everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7i-VmXcuME

Right, because we judge Superman by JLU.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Have you ever even READ a Superman comic?

And why are we even talking about Superman? I thought this thread was about Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
@carver9 - Gokou's blast? There was more then Gokou there and he blocked that blast with a shield. He had a shield around him that whole flight to the sun. The sun killed him not the blast. And they've never shown any type of durability from punches or things sharp or any elements. If they could destroy planets easily Piccolo or something could have just destroyed that large comet about to collide with them and then wouldn't of had to worry about anything except Broli. But they all had to get off the planet because of the comet.

Broli's biggest feat was using his blast to blow up the planet, and possibly breaking the ground by jumping on Gokou's back. And you cannot tell me Gokou nor Broli were holding back when they fought yet they weren't doing much to the place around them except when Broli punched Gokou through the mountain, which took a bunch of punches.

Thor has stalemated Hulk no way he's loosing to somebody as physically weak as Broli.

@Endless Mike - Actually Gokou was there. Trunks was out cold from using the last bit of his energy to..do absolutely nothing but fire a small blast that was deflected with ease.

No since in disputing with you. Brolly biggest feat was destroying a galaxy. King ki said that brolly was a threat to the entire universe thats why he sent goku there to destroy him. By the way goku being hurt by punches from freeza, cell, and brolly is no low end feet since they do have the capability to increase there strength to unknown levels.

Fighting the hulk compared to goku. laughing
Now thats funny. Superman or any other comic character stands no chance in hell against any z fighter.

Endless Mike
No since in disputing with you. Brolly biggest feat was destroying a galaxy. King ki said that brolly was a threat to the entire universe thats why he sent goku there to destroy him.

You know there are only 16 galaxies in the DBZ universe? The Brolly movie made no sense either, and we don't know how he destroyed it, or how long it took him....

So if it's unknown, we judge by what we do know. None of them have strength feats anywhere near Superman or Thor.

You're a moron. Ignoring Superman and such for now, do you even know what a cosmic is?

carver9
Define what "like this" is, or else you're just demanding undefined evidence and can move the goalposts all you like.

*sigh*

Seen it already.

What makes it so impressive? The fact that it's drawn all blurry with afterimages and speed lines? That's just the artwork style. It doesn't actually mean anything.

laughing laughing out loud

Youre a funny person. goku has been moving at superspeed his entire career. In the regular dragonball series when he fought picollo during the tournament and he took the weights off and started spinning creating tornadoes, it was stated then that he moved faster than light speed, noone could see his movements or the fight. Lets put it like this. When goku fights his villians no human can ever witness it but when superman fought doomsday HUMANS so the entire fight. No one can see goku fight unless your a z fighter, no human has yet to lay eyes on goku when hes fighting his villians. Goku would thrash thor along with anyone else that you throw at him.

superkronick92
Your a complete idiot if you think that superman can even touch something like this. Superman has never fought like this a day in his life. When you pull this fight up its going to be a tab on the far right of the screen click on it to enlarge it and then tap the right mouse button and then click quality and put it on low, so you can see the fight good. Superman or any dc or marvel character stands no chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxq84z6YfEY

Ya, notice how Supes is bathed in lava with barely any harm and goku gets repeatedly hurt by heat and cold, supes could just cut loose

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1flEhacNaKY

p.s you know how weak cartoon supes is compared to his comic version right?

Endless Mike
laughing laughing out loud

Youre a funny person. goku has been moving at superspeed his entire career.

Yeah, "super speed", that's kind of vague. Mind quantifying how fast he actually is?

Um, no it wasn't. I've read the entire manga, I should know. That's nothing more than a boldfaced lie.

Moving so fast people can't see you isn't anywhere near lightspeed. It's not even necessarily near sound speed.

Wrong. When he fought Cell the commentators and people on TV saw them, they just lost track of them for a bit when they did some certain moves. For the rest of the time they could be seen just fine.

When he fought Kid Buu, Mr. Satan (Hercule in the English dub) could see them just fine.

Because they basically stayed in the same place, on the ground. Doomsday can't move very fast over long distances, yet his reaction speed and limb movement was nearly as fast as the Flash (stated).

I already disproved that. Look at the Cell saga, the commentators, referee, and people on TV are all talking about the fight and can see him. Look at the Buu saga when Hercule sees him.

You're pathetic. DBZ fanboys are even stupider than Wolverine and Hulk fanboys combined.

carver9
You know there are only 16 galaxies in the DBZ universe? The Brolly movie made no sense either, and we don't know how he destroyed it, or how long it took him....

So if it's unknown, we judge by what we do know. None of them have strength feats anywhere near Superman or Thor.

You're a moron. Ignoring Superman and such for now, do you even know what a cosmic is?

Ok I have been on these forums for 3 and a half years and I dont know who superman is or a cosmic. Look through these threads and see the scans that I have put up myself from comics that i own. Superman is nothing but a ant compared to goku. Answer this question for me, when did goku ever had to use his strength. Ok if you want strength feats, ill give you some. gohun as saya man, pick up and carried a plane carrying over 500 passengers. Gohan was sitting in his class worried about fidel and was moving his feet up and down and created a earth quake, just by tapping his feat up and down. Is that good enough. Goku as a teenager was looking for the banju fan and it was stated to be under a mountain, goku lifted a piece of the mountain up and threw it to find the fan but it was nothing but a map.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by superkronick92
Ya, notice how Supes is bathed in lava with barely any harm and goku gets repeatedly hurt by heat and cold, supes could just cut loose

p.s you know how weak cartoon supes is compared to his comic version right?

I doubt it, this guy's posts pretty much show he has no knowledge of comic books at all.

Kento
No since in disputing with you. Brolly biggest feat was destroying a galaxy. King ki said that brolly was a threat to the entire universe thats why he sent goku there to destroy him. By the way goku being hurt by punches from freeza, cell, and brolly is no low end feet since they do have the capability to increase there strength to unknown levels.

Fighting the hulk compared to goku. laughing
Now thats funny. Superman or any other comic character stands no chance in hell against any z fighter.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Destroying a galaxy but leaving plenty of planets behind. Like I said its more like he destroyed everybody on the planets then destroying planets. Gokou went to where Broli was and guess what..A planet was intact. The city on it was however destroyed.

And um...No nobody in DBZ has the power to increase their strength to unknown levels. They can increase their energy through training but they can't increase strength. Heck the only good feats the DBZ ppl have are energy feats. Their punches are stronger and faster then normal people but not by as much as Thor. And the durability they lack doesn't make up for anything either.

As for that video..All that speed doesn't mean much. I've seen the same in Fist of the North Star minus the flying and I ain't about to say Kenshiro could own Thor. And what's with all this Superman stuff? It's THOR ya know the god of thunder.

And if you really want to bring up punches Superman sent shockwaves cities away with his punchs against Doomsday. Cell and Gokou weren't sending shockwaves more then a few inches from them with their punches maybe feet.

Then their is still Thors GodBlast which would kill Broli with ease.

Also show me something that states the Z characters move light speed? And I don't mean the original dub when Piccolo says it. Also normal people see Goten and Trunks fighting. Goten and Trunks > DB Gokou and King Piccolo.

Endless Mike
Ok I have been on these forums for 3 and a half years and I dont know who superman is or a cosmic.

At least you admit it.

When Freiza telekinetically threw a huge rock at him? He couldn't push it off and had to slice it in half and jump out.

That's wonderful. Superman does that kind of thing every day.

Considering that scene was never in the manga, and is thus filler and non - canon, no, it's not. Besides, it was only local and confined to the building, Thor and Hercules knocked the entire planet off of its orbit when they threw down.

I don't remember that one. Do you have scans?

Also, there's nothing in there that compares to moving an entire planet, throwing the Midgard Serpent off of earth, striking with a (physical) blow that shakes the planet and knocks down cities and mountains all over the earth (they can do that with their ki but not physically), etc.

carver9
Yeah, "super speed", that's kind of vague. Mind quantifying how fast he actually is?

Um, no it wasn't. I've read the entire manga, I should know. That's nothing more than a boldfaced lie.

Moving so fast people can't see you isn't anywhere near lightspeed. It's not even necessarily near sound speed.

Wrong. When he fought Cell the commentators and people on TV saw them, they just lost track of them for a bit when they did some certain moves. For the rest of the time they could be seen just fine.

When he fought Kid Buu, Mr. Satan (Hercule in the English dub) could see them just fine.

Because they basically stayed in the same place, on the ground. Doomsday can't move very fast over long distances, yet his reaction speed and limb movement was nearly as fast as the Flash (stated).

I already disproved that. Look at the Cell saga, the commentators, referee, and people on TV are all talking about the fight and can see him. Look at the Buu saga when Hercule sees him.

You're pathetic. DBZ fanboys are even stupider than Wolverine and Hulk fanboys combined.

You need to rent you some dragonball movies in a hurry because you dont know nothing about them. Superman cant keep up with goku, the fight was already made in a wizard book and it ended with goku teleporting superman to a hospital. It was stated in that fight that superman couldnt keep up with goku speed. Goku didnt use his blast the entire fight. When I see superman fight people on goku level and fight at super speed against an opponent that also moves at super speed then Ill think that he is a challenge. I bought a superman encyclopedia and the speed that you all are giving him is a major boost to what it actually is.

Endless Mike
As an aside, Goku could beat the Hulk since he can just fly up out of his reach and blast him.

However, theoretically lots of people could beat the Hulk like that, yet due to PIS they rarely fight him that way.

xmeat

p.s you know how weak cartoon supes is compared to his comic version right? so goku done that on a regular.

superkronick92
You need to rent you some dragonball movies in a hurry because you dont know nothing about them. Superman cant keep up with goku, the fight was already made in a wizard book and it ended with goku teleporting superman to a hospital. It was stated in that fight that superman couldnt keep up with goku speed. Goku didnt use his blast the entire fight. When I see superman fight people on goku level and fight at super speed against an opponent that also moves at super speed then Ill think that he is a challenge. I bought a superman encyclopedia and the speed that you all are giving him is a major boost to what it actually is.

just curious, have you ever read a superman comic, besides what wizard says is just as credible as what you or I say, it's just some guy who happens to be able to get his opinion out, p.s check the supes respect thread

carver9
At least you admit it.

When Freiza telekinetically threw a huge rock at him? He couldn't push it off and had to slice it in half and jump out.

That's wonderful. Superman does that kind of thing every day.

Considering that scene was never in the manga, and is thus filler and non - canon, no, it's not. Besides, it was only local and confined to the building, Thor and Hercules knocked the entire planet off of its orbit when they threw down.

I don't remember that one. Do you have scans?

Also, there's nothing in there that compares to moving an entire planet, throwing the Midgard Serpent off of earth, striking with a (physical) blow that shakes the planet and knocks down cities and mountains all over the earth (they can do that with their ki but not physically), etc.

Why do goku need to move a planet, when have goku ever needed to shake a planet even though he do it when he powers up. Goku dont need any strength feets to not prove that he isnt strong. When has doomsday ever did those things. When has juggernaut ever done that. By the way it took superman, wonderwoman, and martian manhunter to move a moon. Superman had to sun dip to move war world during the imperiex saga. Stop giving superman strength that he dont have.

carver9
just curious, have you ever read a superman comic, besides what wizard says is just as credible as what you or I say, it's just some guy who happens to be able to get his opinion out, p.s check the supes respect thread

Superman is my favorite character. Do you own a superman characters because you are giving him feats that he cant do.

Endless Mike
You need to rent you some dragonball movies in a hurry because you dont know nothing about them.

Considering I've seen all of them, that's a rather bold statement. By the way, the movies aren't canon, the only reason we're discussing them is because the thread involves Brolly, who is a movie character.

And Wizard is run by biased idiot fanboys, anyone can tell you that.

And when did Wizard magazine become canon for either DC comics or Dragonball?

I know for a fact that's not true, but it's irrelevant anyway since the Wizard fight was nothing more than fanfiction.

Look in his respect thread then. Especially the fights against Imperiex.

Really, well what about the time he fought Wonder Woman nearly to the sun and back in 1 minute and 54 seconds (light takes 8 minutes to reach earth from the sun), the time he flew faster than light to escape a black hole, the time he flew warp speed against the Cannibal planet, the time he flew from Earth to Saturn in 4 minutes (it takes light 19 minutes to move that far), the time he flew from earth and carried Darkseid to the sun in the time it took them to say only two or three sentences, the time he flew from the earth to the moon in less than a second. There are many more.

xmeat
As an aside, Goku could beat the Hulk since he can just fly up out of his reach and blast him.

However, theoretically lots of people could beat the Hulk like that, yet due to PIS they rarely fight him that way. nah hulk jumps and grabs them also many should beat DD that way to then huh how bout them apples.

Priest
Broly is a beast he'll tear anyone below skyfather a new one, but RKT can tak him for sure.

Endless Mike
so goku done that on a regular.

Goku's never been unharmed by lava (except in filler and non - canon material).

Kento
When did this become Superman/Gokou. It's still Thor/Broli. And Broli has even less showings of anything then Gokou. And his durability is extremely weak. He isn't taking hits from a character that has done the things Thor or anybody as strong as Thor have done.

ShinGrave
Broly will kill Thor with ease

Endless Mike
Why do goku need to move a planet, when have goku ever needed to shake a planet even though he do it when he powers up.

He doesn't need to. The fact is that he hasn't, so we don't assume he can.

But he does need them to prove that he is strong. You can't just assume he can, or else I can say something like "Spider-man can destroy the universe, because it was never proven he couldn't do it".

They don't need to, because they have shown the ability to match others who have done such things in physical strength.

Actually, it was the earth.

You forgot to mention that the engines of War World were firing against him and resisting his power, and they were powered by the energy of Imperiex, who had the power of the Big Bang plus all the galaxies he had devoured.

Priest
When did this become Superman/Gokou. It's still Thor/Broli. And Broli has even less showings of anything then Gokou. And his durability is extremely weak. He isn't taking hits from a character that has done the things Thor or anybody as strong as Thor have done.
extremely weak?
it took the powers of Goku, piccilo, future trunks, gohan, and vegita combine to take him down.
he was toying with all of them individually.

Endless Mike
Superman is my favorite character. Do you own a superman characters because you are giving him feats that he cant do.

Except he can and has done all of these feats.

carver9
Ill talk to everyone later but brolly wins this fight easily. To easy. Answer this question endless. Can superman beat majin buu and if you say yeah, please tell me how he is going to do it. Can superman also beat cell and if you say yeah tell me how he is going to do it.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Priest
extremely weak?
it took the powers of Goku, piccilo, future trunks, gohan, and vegita combine to take him down.

Which makes no sense, since due to his previous showings, that shouldn't have hurt him, but it did.

Kento
How does Broli kill Thor with ease? His blast can destroy a planet...Who cares. Durability, Strength, and Speed are what'll decide it not his blast. One could full powered wallop from Thor would KO Broli if not kill him. DBZ characters have speed sure but extreme strength and durability never came with it. Some strength sure as Gokou can lift 40 tons at SSJ in the least but that's not alot compared to Thor, and that was long after he fought Broli, if you put Broli into the canon world though that would be during the Cell fight.

Endless Mike
Ill talk to everyone later but brolly wins this fight easily. To easy. Answer this question endless. Can superman beat majin buu and if you say yeah, please tell me how he is going to do it. Can superman also beat cell and if you say yeah tell me how he is going to do it.

Yes and yes.

Ways to do so:

- Freeze them and then drop them in a black hole

- Vaporize them with heat vision

- Sundip and disintegrate them in the sun

- Use T-Vo

Although I do admit he would have trouble against Buu due to his magical nature.

superkronick92
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanvol2039p20jv9.jpg
Superspeed

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermenvssbp2am3.jpg
Durability,(no dbz character could survive a sun or red sun)

from the respect thread,p.s lets turn this into another superman vs goku thread laughing

xmeat
Yes and yes.

Ways to do so:

- Use T-Vo

Although I do admit he would have trouble against Buu due to his magical nature.
they can rgenerate from heat vision

Kento
extremely weak?

Durability. Weak Durability. He was taken hits from somebody way weaker then him not a big durability feat. Its his durability that is going to make easily beaten by somebody as strong as Thor. Not the fact he can destroy planets and kick around Gokou. He doesn't have the durability to take punches from people who can physically shake the Earth with punches.

carver9
Yes and yes.

Ways to do so:

- Use T-Vo

Im done disputing with you because you know nothing of either of the villians that I just named to you. Have a good night and buy some dragonball movies or comics. Holla everybody.

Kento

No they can regen if anything is left to regen from. Superman could easily burn every piece of them with his HV down to every atom.

Priest
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanvol2039p20jv9.jpg
Superspeed

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermenvssbp2am3.jpg
Durability,(no dbz character could survive a sun or red sun)

from the respect thread,p.s lets turn this into another superman vs goku thread laughing
u relaize thats nothing right?
because goku and Broly can travel from star system to star systems much faster than Superman..
at the beging of DBZ Ratiz was had faster than light reaction. speed,think bout it, Ratiz is a freakin pussy compared wat the characters has grwon into, esspecially guys like Goku and Brolly.
Also the DBZ character acuallty fight in super speed, they speedblitz way more times than their comic conter parts, they fight in lights speeds.
Their fightng speed topples and odf supermans fighting speeds imo.

Priest
No they can regen if anything is left to regen from. Superman could easily burn every piece of them with his HV down to every atom.
or superman can die from a star system blasts.
the DBZ characters have speed, and a shit load of offencive weapons at hand...Supeman only had Durability advantage.

Endless Mike

Not if it gets every last cell/particle

Endless Mike
Im done disputing with you because you know nothing of either of the villians that I just named to you. Have a good night and buy some dragonball movies or comics. Holla everybody.

I've read the entire manga, watched most of the anime, and seen the movies. I've even seen GT (and I desperately am trying to make up for wasting so many hours of my life).

Priest
Not if it gets every last cell/particle
really when has heat vission destroyed every last cell particle?
ur getting it mixed up, DBZ characters can do that (e.g. cell saga, and Buu saga)

Endless Mike
because goku and Broly can travel from star system to star systems much faster than Superman..

No they cannot. Goku cannot travel between star systems without either using a spaceship or using instant transmission, which is a teleportation technique that has nothing to do with speed.

That was a dub mistranslation. No such thing was ever stated in the original manga or Japanese anime.

There's no evidence that DBZ characters are anywhere near light speed. They are just drawn with lots of flashy afterimages and speed lines so they look fast. Rorouni Kenshin is drawn that way too, but the strongest characters in that universe are barely above sound speed.

And you're wrong. Superman can actually fight people at beyond light speed. There's no evidence that DBZ characters are anywhere near that fast.

Endless Mike
the DBZ characters have speed, and a shit load of offencive weapons at hand...Supeman only had Durability advantage.

Except he's taken far more than they could ever dish out, in addition, he is far faster than they are.

Endless Mike
really when has heat vission destroyed every last cell particle?
ur getting it mixed up, DBZ characters can do that (e.g. cell saga, and Buu saga)

He can destroy heavily shielded targets with it. He can widen it to envelop a large area. Combined, he can disintegrate things with it.

Kento
at the beging of DBZ Ratiz was had faster than light reaction. speed,think bout it, Ratiz is a freakin pussy compared wat the characters has grwon into, esspecially guys like Goku and Brolly.
Also the DBZ character acuallty fight in super speed, they speedblitz way more times than their comic conter parts, they fight in lights speeds.

You do know ONLY Gokou can travel solar systems with ease and thats because he has IT. Nobody else can that's why they have ships that speed through the galaxy.

Also Radditz wasn't faster then light. That was only in the original american Dub. They also don't fight in light speeds. They fight faster then people can see, sometimes while other times people see them just fine. Their flight and energy blast are what shock people not their speed.

Kento

confused 'Cept no DBZ character has star system blasts..Whatever they are. Nor solar system destroying blast. DBZ characters also ain't got the speed nor any big offensive weapon. Superman has strength, speed, and durability. And why is Superman even here. What happened to Thor? Thor > Superman mostly because of magic anyways and if Superman can do it Thor sure can with just as much ease.

Priest
No they cannot. Goku cannot travel between star systems without either using a spaceship or using instant transmission, which is a teleportation technique that has nothing to do with speed.
no, in the cooler returns movie, we see Goku and Cooler duke it out using Instant transmission, vegita couldent even keep up with their movments

That was a dub mistranslation. No such thing was ever stated in the original manga or Japanese anime.
Really? then wat the the japanease transaltion say?

There's no evidence that DBZ characters are anywhere near light speed. They are just drawn with lots of flashy afterimages and speed lines so they look fast. Rorouni Kenshin is drawn that way too, but the strongest characters in that universe are barely above sound speed.
yes, but their movments cant be followed by normal eyes, actually the top guys like goku cant be followed by their fellow DBZ peers.

And you're wrong. Superman can actually fight people at beyond light speed. There's no evidence that DBZ characters are anywhere near that fast.
their is no evidance that superman can fight at speed beyond light, he maybe able to fly at those speeds but cant fight.
like i said before the DBZ characters fight at high speeds on the regular, and they fight better w/ martial art mixed in imo..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFUBw9uNs20

Priest
confused 'Cept no DBZ character has star system blasts..Whatever they are. Nor solar system destroying blast. DBZ characters also ain't got the speed nor any big offensive weapon. Superman has strength, speed, and durability. And why is Superman even here. What happened to Thor? Thor > Superman mostly because of magic anyways and if Superman can do it Thor sure can with just as much ease.
or yeah, I'm pretty sure brolly was casually destroying star systems like no tommorow.. and i do ember him destorying a freaking planet with a simple energy blast pretty easilly without trying.
we are talkin about Brolly in this thread right?

Kento
Superman has fought plenty of times at high speeds. Its just harder to tell in comics then animes. His speed isn't just used for flight or running. Its used for movement also. How can somebody move at light speeds yet not be able to throw a punch at one? That makes no sense at all. Though the DBZ characters seem to fight at high speeds yet they can't fly very fast at all. Gokou may be a better MA then Superman but not Thor, and Broli was never taught MA much less anything else by his father. Thor > Broli in fighting skills. Which is who this topic is about anyways. Thor has the fighting skills advantage, the strength advantage, and the durability advantage. Also people say he's as fast as Superman so he has the speed advantage.

Kento
or yeah, I'm pretty sure brolly was casually destroying star systems like no tommorow.. and i do ember him destorying a freaking planet with a simple energy blast pretty easilly without trying.
we are talkin about Brolly in this thread right?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Broli's little blast are more then what they seem. He puts a lot of energy into them seeing as how they can hold back Kamehame waves and blow up planets. Also he didn't destroy no Solar System with one blast. He destroyed a planet with one blast. Nobody knows how he destroyed the South Galaxy but Gokou went to a planet he was on and killed everybody on. It was still intact.

Priest
Superman has fought plenty of times at high speeds.
no he hasent, he can blitz some on in high speeds, but he can't fight some one in hight sppeds like a DBZ character... he's no flash

Its just harder to tell in comics then animes. His speed isn't just used for flight or running. Its used for movement also. How can somebody move at light speeds yet not be able to throw a punch at one? That makes no sense at all.
Well lets take silver Surfer for example, we all know that he can fly at multiple sppeds of light, but he cant throw multiple punches at light speeds, at least until present..it doesnt make sence because its comics.

Though the DBZ characters seem to fight at high speeds yet they can't fly very fast at all.
well we 're talkina about fighting arent we, not a race...

Gokou may be a better MA then Superman but not Thor,
Since when has Thor learned MA?

and Broli was never taught MA much less anything else by his father. Thor > Broli in fighting skills. Which is who this topic is about anyways.
But still Brolly was able to pawn the shit out of top tear martial art DBZ characters (trunks, vegita,goku, gohan, piccolo )...his overall power makes up for his fighting skill disadvantage..

Thor has the fighting skills advantage, the strength advantage, and the durability advantage. Also people say he's as fast as Superman so he has the speed advantage.
U must not no about Thor too much, Superman is way faster than him, but thor makes up for his versitility ..

capt it up
kento im sorry but goku MA ability is way way way way superior to thor. Thor would stand no chance in a pure skill match

Kento
no he hasent, he can blitz some on in high speeds, but he can't fight some one in hight sppeds like a DBZ character... he's no flash

Well lets take silver Surfer for example, we all know that he can fly at multiple sppeds of light, but he cant throw multiple punches at light speeds, at least until present..it doesnt make sence because its comics.

well we 're talkina about fighting arent we, not a race...

Since when has Thor learned MA?

But still Brolly was able to pawn the shit out of top tear martial art DBZ characters (trunks, vegita,goku, gohan, piccolo )...his overall power makes up for his fighting skill disadvantage..

U must not no about Thor too much, Superman is way faster than him, but thor makes up for his versitility w/ mjinor..

When I say they can fly fast I meant the same way that they can seem to move fast fighting but only fighting. While Superman has shown he can dodge at super speeds at the least. Plus their are plenty of things Superman could do that wouldn't involve laying a finger on Gokou. And Thor has a few also.

So you say Broli beat Gokou and the rest because he was stronger. Same thing would happen with Thor or Superman. Their strength and durability make up for anything Gokou could do with MA and Broli has none so he'd be even worse off.

And like I said from what I have heard he's able to keep up in speed. Only what I heard. I've already stated I know little about Thor except what I heard about him stalemating Hulk, and shaking the planet fighting Hercules, and his GodBlast. But I do know if he can hang with Hulk, shake the Earth by punching, he easily can take out any Z character. All I know about Thor is heresay while Broli I know because he's my favorite DB character.

id369
Yes he can. Rune King Thor does it with out the aid of his hammer.

Not only is the anime not canon to its manga counterpart.
American dub is horribly translated.

Oh and I just read "Thor Disassembled". Rune King Thor takes this with ease.

Priest
When I say they can fly fast I meant the same way that they can seem to move fast fighting but only fighting. While Superman has shown he can dodge at super speeds at the least. Plus their are plenty of things Superman could do that wouldn't involve laying a finger on Gokou. And Thor has a few also.
thats my point, they can fly fast, but that doesnt make them able to move fight and use their agility as fast as they can fly..
Goku and brolly as a few other options too than just physcial attacts, half of their weapons are energy based..

So you say Broli beat Gokou and the rest because he was stronger. Same thing would happen with Thor or Superman. Their strength and durability make up for anything Gokou could do with MA and Broli has none so he'd be even worse off.
He still has fighting speeds that can pawn the 5 top tier DBZ characters at the same time, his overall power level made up for his lack of fighting skills.

And like I said from what I have heard he's able to keep up in speed. Only what I heard. I've already stated I know little about Thor except what I heard about him stalemating Hulk, and shaking the planet fighting Hercules, and his GodBlast. But I do know if he can hang with Hulk, shake the Earth by punching, he easily can take out any Z character. All I know about Thor is heresay while Broli I know because he's my favorite DB character.
its all good, i wasent trying to insult u in anyway by mentioning the ther comment on the other post, u should hang out here more often u can learn alot and get really into comics, plus ur also a good debator.
he's a link that can get u caught up on most of the "popular" comic book characters:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/
heres a specific one for Thor:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/369118_1-respek-the-mighty-thor
by the way i found this funny, ur favorite DBZ character is Brolly, and my favorite Comic character is probally Thor lol

Priest
Originally posted by id369
Not only is the anime not canon to its manga counterpart.
American dub is horribly translated.
I never watched the Sayian saga in its orginal format.

Originally posted by id369
Oh and I just read "Thor Disassembled". Rune King Thor takes this with ease.
yeah i said RKT takes it on the previous page.

id369
I never watched the Sayian saga in its orginal format.

Well like comic book crossover (example marvel vs. dc)
Filler ep and addition are regarded as non canon.

yeah i said RKT takes it on the previous page.
I read your post. I only posted my comment to stay on track.

Kento
I do hang around here a lot. Mostly in the comics part though sometimes in the games or the anime/manga section.

Also in their fight with Broli they didn't exactly show much super speed fighting. Broli dodged their attacks one time something I've seen Superman do against Mongul. He just beat them down as they came at him. He swatted them away like flies. Also the DBZ characters actually only have one ace in their sleeves. The blasts. Thor I'm not so sure off but Superman could easily create a vortex by moving around them at high speeds that sucks all the air out to KO them. Superman's speed even without fighting would be a big advantage.

Thor I can't really say but I do know that he's extremely strong and fights people that make the Z fighters look weak in strength and in durability. One hit and that would be really all it would take for him to win. Speed Blurs and all that don't mean much in animes though so who really knows how fast they fight. I know Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star moves faster then fighters can follow that are some of the strongest and fastest in the world but I know for a fact he isn't taking out somebody like Thor just because the speed and he is a master of his martial arts along with a few others. And in Sc-Ry-Ed it never really seems like they move that fast but Cougar breaks the sound barrier while fighting Kazuma and then Kazuma steals the speed and is also able to break the sound barrier while fighting. Again I know neither has the strength to beat Thor even if Kazuma was able to rebel against death and live for a few thousands years. Nothing any Z characters have done in the anime or movies have shown me they have what it takes to survive punches from a person of Thor's strength level nor have the strength physically to hurt anybody with his durability.

MightyEInherjar
Why is this still open?

grey fox
Only one Broly beats Thor.

THE NIGHTMARE SSJ3

the Darkone
I doubt Broly can survive hit from hammer that travels faster then the speed of light. Thor will hit Broly ass out of earths orbit and the solar system which Thor has done before. Thor is too versatile for Broly any marvel character will smoke Broly, I can make a list it would be to damn long.

draxx_tOfU
broly blows up asgard...earth...the galaxy...

Endless Mike
no, in the cooler returns movie, we see Goku and Cooler duke it out using Instant transmission, vegita couldent even keep up with their movments

Non - canon.

Just something like "Wow, I can't believe how fast he is!" or some such.

Only for short bursts. For most of the fight they can be seen.

He fought Wonder Woman to the sun and back in under 2 minutes, he accelerated to beyond lightspeed and tagged Max Mercury, he raced the Flash around the world (avoiding obstacles along the way, this indicates extreme reaction speed) as well as attacking Flash with heat vision (which Flash outran).... many more examples.

Endless Mike

Imperiex, Doomsday, SBP, Mongul.... he even fought the Flash once and matched him for the most part.

Actually, he can and he has. For example the Spinster was blitzing him at lightspeed and he KO'd her with one punch after getting annoyed.

Maybe against them (although he still lost) but not against Thor.

Thor is faster than Supes in travelling speed, Supes is faster in reaction speed.

Endless Mike
thats my point, they can fly fast, but that doesnt make them able to move fight and use their agility as fast as they can fly..
Goku and brolly as a few other options too than just physcial attacts, half of their weapons are energy based..

Which is suicide against someone with a weapon that can absorb energy attacks and throw them back at you x100.

draxx_tOfU
are you saying energy blasts have never worked on thor ever?

Magee
Dbz fans get brain washed from that show, don't even bother arguing with them as you will get no where. They all with no exception seem to think they can blow up the universe and Galaxy's, they think they are stronger and faster than guys like Superman, its pointless to even try. Its as if they all lack these things I like to call logic and common sense. wink

Tazer
Yo.

Which is suicide against someone with a weapon that can absorb energy attacks and throw them back at you x100.

tbh Mjolnir is the only thing that would keep Thor in this fight.

but if he throws it at Broly too many times I can see the mad Saiya-jin surprising him and stopping him from getting the hammer back.

Tazer

Batman-Prime
I wonder why I never saw a good debate with DBZ chars vs DC/Marvel chars, without illlogic and assumption. It was always onesided, where mostly comic fans showed their scans, prooved their points, and the DBZ fans used some kind of math that didn't made sense at all..... It's sad, really sad as DBZ is a great show, the chars are energymonsters and martial arts pros, but their strength and "invulnerability" doesn't even come close to beings like Thor. They are overrated because of all the fancy talk, and the lack of real feats and action. The feats we have are impressive, but no where near Herald level or Thor level. Anyway, just rambling, like the rest wink.

capt it up
well lets se at power level of 93 goku was able to dodge lightning and that was when he was but a little kid.

now his power level is well into the millions if not billions.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I wonder why I never saw a good debate with DBZ chars vs DC/Marvel chars, without illlogic and assumption. It was always onesided, where mostly comic fans showed their scans, prooved their points, and the DBZ fans used some kind of math that didn't made sense at all..... It's sad, really sad as DBZ is a great show, the chars are energymonsters and martial arts pros, but their strength and "invulnerability" doesn't even come close to beings like Thor. They are overrated because of all the fancy talk, and the lack of real feats and action. The feats we have are impressive, but no where near Herald level or Thor level. Anyway, just rambling, like the rest wink.
yes

id369

bean_machine
Not on topic but relevant

Thor is a match for Superman.

SSJ4 Goku kills Broly.

ABC Logic, but I think it applies to this thread.

Tazer
Yo.

the point in bold is a misnomer, as Supes performed that feat while sundipped.

and Id love to see wat the "lifts small moons" was a ref to, and Id love to see wat the "lifts small moons" was a ref to......

Tazer

shksprtx
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Forum Rules for this forum specifically prohibit DBZ, and, more generally, all anime/manga?

Just wondering how this thread managed to stretch to 7 pages and is still not closed...

shksprtx
Originally posted by shksprtx
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Forum Rules for this forum specifically prohibit DBZ, and, more generally, all anime/manga?

Just wondering how this thread managed to stretch to 7 pages and is still not closed...

I thought so:

Keep them comic related.
Matches between non-comic characters will be closed. DBZ and Star Wars, while they technically have comics, are primarily seen throught other mediums (TV and movies, respectively). The Star Wars Vs. forum is better suited for these matches, even if one is a comic character. And the Anime/Manga forum ahs 3 threads dedicated specifically to DBZ. Refer to them for DBZ stuff. Please create matches in the proper forums to make it easier for everyone. It has brought to our attention that this only deals with DBZ and SW. Their examples hold true, however, for any character that is not viewed primarily through a comic medium.

bean_machine
Originally posted by Tazer
In the Lex 2000 special, with a single strike, Superman split one of Saturn's moons in half. Saturn's moons are small moons. He also flew through a moon without being fased at all.

Adventure of Superman #473: From Earth, Superman threw an alien space craft clear of Earth?s gravity and into outer space. This craft was larger than an aircraft carrier and over a mile long (a typical aircraft carrier is about a 1/4 of a mile long and weighs about 100,000 tons, so this ship was about 4x that size)

Tazer
Yo.

ok, now this was the claim:

now, lets see wat U have provided to defend it:

Originally posted by bean_machine
In the Lex 2000 special, with a single strike, Superman split one of Saturn's moons in half. Saturn's moons are small moons. He also flew through a moon without being fased at all.

so, when did he lift a small moon??

lifting and destroying arent the same things comrade......I wouldnt count this

Originally posted by bean_machine
Adventure of Superman #473: From Earth, Superman threw an alien space craft clear of Earth?s gravity and into outer space. This craft was larger than an aircraft carrier and over a mile long (a typical aircraft carrier is about a 1/4 of a mile long and weighs about 100,000 tons, so this ship was about 4x that size)

so it was a mile long?? is that the same size as Pluto???

Tazer

carver9
This is for the people who dont know anything of brolly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nketB7WNH6U

carver9
Superman or thor dont stand a chance superman and thor teamed up dont stand a chance.

Soljer
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Why is this still open?

Good question.

Also, as far as Superman lifting a moon, he once threw a space vessel while observing that it was the size of a small moon. Dunno if it's been brought up yet.

carver9
Good question.

Also, as far as Superman lifting a moon, he once threw a space vessel while observing that it was the size of a small moon. Dunno if it's been brought up yet.

To bad he needed help from wonderwoman and martian manhunter to move the moon. To bad he had to sun dip to move war world

Soljer
To bad he needed help from wonderwoman and martian manhunter to move the moon. To bad he had to sun dip to move war world

Uhh...I didn't even comment on the fight. I didn't disagree with anyone or attack anyone.

Where you get off responding with hostility, I dunno...it's not like I lied.

Superman may have had help moving the Earth. Doesn't change the fact that he threw a space ship which he said was the size of small moon....

confused .

carver9
Uhh...I didn't even comment on the fight. I didn't disagree with anyone or attack anyone.

Where you get off responding with hostility, I dunno...it's not like I lied.

Superman may have had help moving the Earth. Doesn't change the fact that he threw a space ship which he said was the size of small moon....

confused .

Sorry about that soljer. I never seemed to disagree with you on anything, you seem to know what youre talking about majority of the time. My bad, Im human, make mistakes.

Soljer
Sorry about that soljer. I never seemed to disagree with you on anything, you seem to know what youre talking about majority of the time. My bad, Im human, make mistakes.

No worries. Don't sweat it.

Endless Mike
And yet again you ignore the fact that War World's engines were firing at full power against him, and they were powered by all of the energy of Imperiex....

Anyway, it's not like Thor has never taken on galaxy destroyers before. Ego, Surtur, Ymir, anyone? Brolly's a pussy compared to those guys.

Soljer
And yet again you ignore the fact that War World's engines were firing at full power against him, and they were powered by all of the energy of Imperiex....

Anyway, it's not like Thor has never taken on galaxy destroyers before. Ego, Surtur, Ymir, anyone? Brolly's a pussy compared to those guys.

Meh, even with War World's engines going against him....

Sundips have been shown to EXPONENTIALLY increase Superman's power.

While engines pushing warworld against Superman would likely only linearly increase the difficulty.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>